Dan-Has-No-Man-Sutti - Dating, Dumped, In A YouTube Slump - Part 40

MsHearkening
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: Danielle Mansutti - Part 40

Post by MsHearkening »

She's basically standing with her back to the camera :?
"We're over it Jaclyn, just spend all your money and be gone. You're pure trash."

HolyMolySpaceGuac
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by HolyMolySpaceGuac »

It is as if her mission was to destroy every group photo ever

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Neonlights8 »

MsHearkening wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:55 am

She's basically standing with her back to the camera :?
What a weirdo

jwishy
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by jwishy »

Complains she is ‘dying’ in her instagram stories with the flu, then posts herself dressed up for a night out. She’s always fishing for sympathy. If you’re sick Dani stay home and don’t spread your germs everywhere!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

From the Emília Clarke photo, her hand is literally the same color as Emilia’s skin tone. Just goes to show how orange she Makes her face look

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

jwishy wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:14 pm
Complains she is ‘dying’ in her instagram stories with the flu, then posts herself dressed up for a night out. She’s always fishing for sympathy. If you’re sick Dani stay home and don’t spread your germs everywhere!

[/quote

FFS what is wrong with this moron! She's claiming she's dying from the flu whilst laughing the whole way through the sentence! Also, I did find it totally inappropriate with the Corona virus spreading throughout the world. No one would feel well enough to be able to make an IG story and put on make up and then go out with the flu! Idiot!

Post by Guest »

I’m so sick of “influencers” saying they have the flu when it’s just a regular cold. Ffs. In this case, a really mild cold as she’s dressed up and going out.

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

It's like her 'mental health issues' It really upsets me when people like her and other YTer's talk about social anxiety etc, I simply don't believe them as if they did they wouldn't be able to live the lives they are living, getting on planes, attending events, going out clubbing etc. As for their illnesses, they just make stuff up. But to make an IG story saying you are 'dying' and laughing is disgusting IMO. People really ARE dying. It will serve her right if she contracts the Corona Virus, I think people like her are going to be more susceptible to the virus because of al the travelling they do, she won't be laughing then! Yet none of us will belive her as she cries wolf. Although as sick as it sounds I wouldn't put it past Ducklipsutti or Jaclyn Hill to claim they have it or have had it just for attention.

Can you imagine being in a relationship with her, the lies she must tell! If she can sit in front of a camera, lie and tell the world how ill she is from the flu, put on some makeup and go out can you imagine the shit she makes up? If you have flu you can't get out of bed! She probably had a runny nose. She is such a narcissist that she wants people to think she is so special and strong cos she can get up and go out with the flu!

I wish I could have uploaded the pic I saw yesterday on her IG, it was a dimly lit one but her eyes were crazy photoshopped and both were different.

apixaban
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by apixaban »

love how her newest video is exactly 10 mins long lmaoo... gotta get that ad money, even if it means putting a montage of footage youve already shown at the end of your video

Post by Guest »

Another thirsty body check video on YouTube for lounge underwear. Try ons are only of her mid section again lol. She’s so transparent and pathetic. We get it, you have abs from starving yourself

LolaRuby
Informer
Informer

Post by LolaRuby »

I actually feel physically sick looking at her latest post on Instagram (Lounge underwear ad, second slide) her stomach’s caved in, her ribs are sticking out, she looks so so unwell. And then of course everyone’s kissing her (non existent) ass and commenting things like ‘stunning’ and ‘what a babe’ honestly are people fucking blind???

tootootoot
Learner
Learner

Post by tootootoot »

lovethat4me wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:33 am
Another thirsty body check video on YouTube for lounge underwear. Try ons are only of her mid section again lol. She’s so transparent and pathetic. We get it, you have abs from starving yourself
I tapped through the video (with ad block on obv) and the first like minute is the scrawny body checks and then just her flapping her big sausages about and looking backwards over her shoulder like a creep.

We all know she is just body checking and thirst trapping, but for supposedly being a try on haul, there is no trying on?? Not that I wanted to see her prance her bones about :rofl: but really. She is the biggest bullshitter

tootootoot
Learner
Learner

Post by tootootoot »

lovethat4me wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:33 am
I tapped through the video (with ad block on obv) and the first like minute is the scrawny body checks and then just her flapping her big sausages about and looking backwards over her shoulder like a creep.

We all know she is just body checking and thirst trapping, but for supposedly being a try on haul, there is no trying on?? Not that I wanted to see her prance her bones about :rofl: but really. She is the biggest bullshitter

shifty_armchair
Talker
Talker

Post by shifty_armchair »

Companies should stop paying her money to promote her pro anorexia behavior. People don’t naturally look like she does. Its sick

LolaRuby
Informer
Informer

Post by LolaRuby »

shifty_armchair wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:25 am
Companies should stop paying her money to promote her pro anorexia behavior. People don’t naturally look like she does. Its sick
The sad thing is though that apparently LOTS of girls/women see her as “body goals” and someone/something to strive for so until that changes I don’t really think these companies really give a shit. As long as someone sees her modelling or using their product and is encouraged to buy it as a result, that’s all that matters to them.

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

This dumb shit laughing again because she is 'sick' and going out. Also the usual clip of her pretending to eat a piece of pizza. Unless she is eating it but it's not staying 'down' Why does she show clips like this, it's so obvious to all of us why she is doing it!

jwishy
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by jwishy »

Guys she has a Facebook group that’s link in her last video before the eating disorder body check video. She’s handing out mental health advice...

(if you’re reading this Dani you don’t look cute. You’re legs are far too skinny as you’re underweight and look like twigs. I’ve had an ED and I know when you’re in an ED you don’t think you’re ‘that skinny’ but looking back you’ll notice it. Life is so much better recovered and I genuinely hope you get help soon).

chocolatechip_c00kie
Debater
Debater

Post by chocolatechip_c00kie »

No Dani, shoutout to your freakin hair curtain for covering half of your face and making you look dumb af! I can't even.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Relationship status: table for one but drinks for two.

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

I don’t even want to imagine the pore clogging all those hair curtains cause. Always something on that side of her face. I almost feel bad for her but then again I never do

bwhiteley6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bwhiteley6 »

jwishy wrote:Guys she has a Facebook group that’s link in her last video before the eating disorder body check video. She’s handing out mental health advice...

(if you’re reading this Dani you don’t look cute. You’re legs are far too skinny as you’re underweight and look like twigs. I’ve had an ED and I know when you’re in an ED you don’t think you’re ‘that skinny’ but looking back you’ll notice it. Life is so much better recovered and I genuinely hope you get help soon).

Let’s all join

Return to “Danielle Mansutti”