Alex & Michael: Twitch Attack, Copycat, Doesn’t Know Where Her Sons At (Pt 17)

debs_188
Debater
Debater

Re: Alex & Michael: Twitch Attack, Copycat, Doesn’t Know Where Her Sons At (Pt 17)

Post by debs_188 »

jrsipult wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:03 pm

These 2 morons have no clue that their son is developmentally delayed. It’s obvious they are clueless to the sign that lining objects up is a classic sign of being on the autism spectrum.

If they knew about it they’d be embarrassed to show it as it doesn’t fit with their picture perfect life they try and portray. the grandparents really need to step in and open their eyes to the issue. Poor kid I feel so bad for him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I came on here to say the same thing! She evn went as far as saying "one of Julians favourite things to do is line up all his toys" is she fucking stupid or what?
My little brother is ADHD / Austistic and that was the first sign we picked up when he was less than 2

She's so fucking stupid! And we know they read here and she stills posts like nothings wrong.

Is this her way of being stubborn and stupid and trying to send the messagw out that there's nothing wrong with her child?
If so, she's more pathetic than I thought

Curious101
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alex & Michael: Twitch Attack, Copycat, Doesn’t Know Where Her Sons At (Pt 17)

Post by Curious101 »

jrsipult wrote:

These 2 morons have no clue that their son is developmentally delayed. It’s obvious they are clueless to the sign that lining objects up is a classic sign of being on the autism spectrum.

If they knew about it they’d be embarrassed to show it as it doesn’t fit with their picture perfect life they try and portray. the grandparents really need to step in and open their eyes to the issue. Poor kid I feel so bad for him

It almost comes off as “Look at my perfect child, he is so organized”... when in reality this sign should be alarming. It’s so sad that she is too selfish and uneducated to get her son evaluated and provide him with help & support he needs.

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 »

jrsipult wrote:
[justsayin] wrote:
jrsipult wrote:

Poor, lonely, deprived child with off-the-charts selfish and clueless parents.
It seems like every time they buy Julian a toy they have to brag about it....like honestly do they expect a parent of the year award for purchasing him a shitty toy car?

That materialistic idiot will show off anything. From a 2nd hand purse to cheap plastic toys.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Goodtobeawannabe
Talker
Talker

Post by Goodtobeawannabe »

mswatosh3 wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:57 pm
Goodtobeawannabe wrote:
Gggossipgirl wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:53 am
Does Alex seriously have the nerve to put “inspiring women to create a life they love” in her bio? That’s so hypocritical coming from the queen of stealing ideas/clothes/home decor from every other influencer ever bc she’s so unhappy in her own life lol this girl is such a phony and the people who fall for it are dumb af

Also her night time routine was put up 15 hours ago and only has 27 comments... her engagement is the WORST I’ve seen! Mallory gets more engagement w less followers
Ug after she said GTB wasn't going to just be about selling anymore I got the idea that they might be planning to start a Patreon account/community for women to "inspire" one another Image I wouldn't be surprised if that was their next dumb ploy to move on from YT but that would be soooo cringey to hear from her of all people, please god no.

I missed it... where did she say that?

11:55

Dpatrick37
Learner
Learner

Post by Dpatrick37 »

CopCallingCathy wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:58 pm
Guess they are still friends 🤷🏾‍♀️
They are just fake friends. Mal would never ask/want to use her rich and powerful friends to do YouTube BS because that is beneath them. The only white trash friend that will help her out on building her YT channel is train wreck Alex. Mal has no other purpose for Alex as we know Alex has no feelings, emotions, personality, etc. Plus Mal has self esteem issues to put up with Alex’s shadiness.

Dpatrick37
Learner
Learner

Post by Dpatrick37 »

hearmenow wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:07 am
I do like:

Alex and Michelle: FS Vail Hitch Hicker Tag Alongs

use it!!!

was the hick on hiker on purpose? lol
Lol. Sorry, it was a typo.

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

Goodtobeawannabe wrote:
mswatosh3 wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:57 pm
Goodtobeawannabe wrote:
Gggossipgirl wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:53 am
Does Alex seriously have the nerve to put “inspiring women to create a life they love” in her bio? That’s so hypocritical coming from the queen of stealing ideas/clothes/home decor from every other influencer ever bc she’s so unhappy in her own life lol this girl is such a phony and the people who fall for it are dumb af

Also her night time routine was put up 15 hours ago and only has 27 comments... her engagement is the WORST I’ve seen! Mallory gets more engagement w less followers
Ug after she said GTB wasn't going to just be about selling anymore I got the idea that they might be planning to start a Patreon account/community for women to "inspire" one another Image I wouldn't be surprised if that was their next dumb ploy to move on from YT but that would be soooo cringey to hear from her of all people, please god no.

I missed it... where did she say that?

11:55

11:55 of what?

xoxogossipgirlxoxo
Informer
Informer

Post by xoxogossipgirlxoxo »

Hey Alex and Michael, read this article. Your son displays 9 out of the 9 signs of autism listed. https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/autism ... d-know/10/

If you won’t believe us, maybe you’ll believe a news article?

jadorexo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jadorexo »

jrsipult wrote:

i just came here to specifically say this exact thing. i don't know much about child development but my mom told me her friend's granddaughter is on the spectrum after they realized she had a fixation with doing things repetitively. for example, she would flip the on and off switch for lights for 5-10 minutes. this might be a GROSS assumption, but continuously lining things up in a row seems like that falls within that category

joanafanara
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by joanafanara »

So Mallory sends ford to school two days a week and I’m not understanding why Alex and Michael won’t send Julian to school two days a week? It’s not like Alex spends any time with Julian. Are they that selfish and self absorbed to spend their money on school for him?

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

joanafanara wrote:So Mallory sends ford to school two days a week and I’m not understanding why Alex and Michael won’t send Julian to school two days a week? It’s not like Alex spends any time with Julian. Are they that selfish and self absorbed to spend their money on school for him?
I don’t think it’s money. I think it’s their/her time and what SHE wants to do with it. They don’t like “structure” and “schedules” lol. How can they take off to random destinations if he has to be in school? How can she sleep in if he goes to school (even though we know Michael would do it all)? She is the most SELFISH human being to ever exist.

jadorexo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jadorexo »

mswatosh3 wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:58 pm
joanafanara wrote:So Mallory sends ford to school two days a week and I’m not understanding why Alex and Michael won’t send Julian to school two days a week? It’s not like Alex spends any time with Julian. Are they that selfish and self absorbed to spend their money on school for him?
I don’t think it’s money. I think it’s their/her time and what SHE wants to do with it. They don’t like “structure” and “schedules” lol. How can they take off to random destinations if he has to be in school? How can she sleep in if he goes to school (even though we know Michael would do it all)? She is the most SELFISH human being to ever exist.

she's probably worried that actual teachers and nurses will diagnose her son and then she'll be forced to face the reality of that whole situation. if julian is under her watch, she has the control and can be in pretend make-believe

Randomuser01
Learner
Learner

Post by Randomuser01 »

joanafanara wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:42 pm
So Mallory sends ford to school two days a week and I’m not understanding why Alex and Michael won’t send Julian to school two days a week? It’s not like Alex spends any time with Julian. Are they that selfish and self absorbed to spend their money on school for him?
Preschool is the one thing Alex's mom still hasn't taught them how to write off as a "business expense" for their taxes.

tmmc1234
Debater
Debater

Post by tmmc1234 »

What the heck they both blocked me on Instagram hahah I didn’t even comment anything!

Sabrina_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sabrina_ »

tmmc1234 wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:12 pm
What the heck they both blocked me on Instagram hahah I didn’t even comment anything!
Shows that she clearly reads here... is your IG the same username?

I find it strange that she finds the time to read every post on here and then go block people.

She definitely reads all of the posts on here about Julian. It’s actually the ONLY thing that we mention on here that she hasn’t then gone to address in her videos... why is she doing this to Julian?

idolovepotatoes
Talker
Talker

Post by idolovepotatoes »

I have still have them on IG but honestly, I can't even hate-watch these 2. It's really off the charts how awful Alex is and that Michelle, her bestie just allows it.

hearmenow
Talker
Talker

Post by hearmenow »

If i were Micharl I'd do an overhaul , . tell alex :FU: and get my kid to the doctor. i was starting to feel sorry for him but it's not fucking joke, michael! stop babying alex and start taking care of the actual kid.

[justsayin]
Informer
Informer

Post by [justsayin] »

She said “one of Julian’s favorite things to do is line up his toys, it looks so good”. Omg are you kidding me what kind of comment is that???

adecor15
Talker
Talker

Post by adecor15 »

It’s funny how we all thought the same thing and rushed on here to discuss. ALEX AND MICHAEL, GET HIM CHECKED! That lining up toys thing that you think is sooo cute, is really not. It’s a serious problem. Get over yourself, Alex! You don’t have a perfect life, never did, never will and your kid’s health should come before you pretending that your life is perfect!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bff-breakdown
Learner
Learner

Post by bff-breakdown »

xoxogossipgirlxoxo wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:26 pm
Hey Alex and Michael, read this article. Your son displays 9 out of the 9 signs of autism listed. https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/autism ... d-know/10/

If you won’t believe us, maybe you’ll believe a news article?
Crazy how Julian really does display all of these traits :o Has anyone messaged Alex’s parents (is there ANY chance they are all clueless??)

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”