Marissa “desperate for dick, but always the side chick” Lace

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marissa “desperate for dick, but always the side chick” Lace

Post by Forevergauc »

How is she not uncomfortable wearing those sports bras that are 3 sizes too small. Her boobs are literally folded into her armpit.
And she looks ridiculous posing there in the mirror trying to appear with a thigh gap and a tiny waist. Just stand normally Riss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

subtweetfairy
Learner
Learner

Post by subtweetfairy »

Today’s insta story content highlights include a mention of “saving men” and a video of “Bestie” feeding her 684 dogs.

K.
“I’m not your teacher I’m not your healer” who, b*tch?”

IJustD0ntUnderstand
Informer
Informer

Post by IJustD0ntUnderstand »

Was she actually humming as background noise in her instagram post. I have never cringed so hard in my life. We don't need a lullaby while you show us artwork...

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FloppityFlopFlop »

morestyle wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 2:35 pm
Chloe_Bean wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 12:30 pm
What the fuck does she mean by she doesn't believe in balance? She keeps saying that. How is it different from alignment?

hahah omg I thought the exact same thing! I commented and asked and she deleted my comment -_-
Apparently she really doesn't believe in "balance" anymore considering she seems to spend 90% of her time taking pictures of herself in lingerie and taking back the same men over and over. Can't wait for all of the cryptic posts about "not allowing yourself to be a doormat" in a couple of weeks. Also, does anyone else think it's bizarre that she paired her stories about her mom and how it's "not a sob story" with a picture of herself in lingerie? Like, what the fuck?!

Also, ummm, is she partially naked in this picture or am I seeing things?

smoothiequeen
Lurker
Lurker

Post by smoothiequeen »

FloppityFlopFlop wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:30 pm
WHY GOD WHY? Marissa's nipple is on the short list of things I did not need to see tonight.

Also, I definitely agree that her Project Blissful Body instagram page and YouTube series is a setup for her next course. Surprise, surprise - no upload today as promised.
Girlfriend needs a breast lift. I got one last year and it was the best 6K I ever spent. Seriously life changing. It's not like she doesn't have the money.

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc »

I feel like it’s so toxic that she weighs herself daily. I think she’d secretly spiral if she had gained a pound or two, when in reality she just needs to shit, or she’s putting on some muscle mass.
The moles have got to go. She has them all over her body. I’d be at the derm ASAP.

gemmie+
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gemmie+ »

homegirl is STRIVING to be the new weight watchers spokesperson over on pbb. she legit thinks she invented something new. i hope sis gets the job because she's putting in werk.

BeanQueen
Informer
Informer

Post by BeanQueen »

Only Marissa would diet (“diet”) for 2 weeks and then show up on Instagram saying how she bought her usual jeans size and they’re tOo BiG. Even if her intention is to motivate, it’s irresponsible to act as though dropping an entire pants size in two weeks is realistic for the women who are following her. I’d hate to assume that she purposely is trying to make other women feel lesser than her, but it doesn’t make sense to act like “wow i put in sooo much effort and look at me i lost so much weight that i dropped a pants size in only 12 days you can do it too”

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium »

Looks like the bestie became her boyfriend all of sudden she is posting him more. Sure hope she is able to balance her work like she has been preaching because she has already missed this weeks PBB. I’m just gonna leave this here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

gemmie+
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gemmie+ »

BeanQueen wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 7:45 pm
Only Marissa would diet (“diet”) for 2 weeks and then show up on Instagram saying how she bought her usual jeans size and they’re tOo BiG. Even if her intention is to motivate, it’s irresponsible to act as though dropping an entire pants size in two weeks is realistic for the women who are following her. I’d hate to assume that she purposely is trying to make other women feel lesser than her, but it doesn’t make sense to act like “wow i put in sooo much effort and look at me i lost so much weight that i dropped a pants size in only 12 days you can do it too”

she wasn't even losing enough to drop a pants size. the few weigh-ins she shared were all less than a pound. now she hasnt shared on the pbb insta in three days so that friend must be taking up her time.

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

gemmie+ wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 6:08 pm
BeanQueen wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 7:45 pm

she wasn't even losing enough to drop a pants size. the few weigh-ins she shared were all less than a pound. now she hasnt shared on the pbb insta in three days so that friend must be taking up her time.
She also hasn't posted a video in 10 days. Classic Marissa. The fuck boy comes back and Marissa disappears, aside from posting her gross lingerie shots and talking about having orgasms nonstop, like all secure and well-adjusted 27 year old women do. I hope her fans finally see through her if she flops with PBB. It was clearly a way to get people interested in her content again so she could promote Bloom. She did the same thing with vlogmas. She posts a few videos in a row, promotes her courses, and the disappears. Unfortunately for her, she's losing IG followers (aka her potential clients) rapidly again. She's lost 1300 followers this month alone.

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium »

I knew it!! She finally admitted that she is in love with that guy and I’m sure she is dating him because she has been running to the grocery store every single day getting food for him to stock at her place, so most likely he is probably living there. I can’t WAIT to see if she holds up with all this judgment of others of making your relationship more important than anything else. I mean she already seems to be missing workouts, she missed her PBB video, and I would love to know if she has already screwed over the course members on anything. So pull out your popcorn guys!! 🤣
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

harperlane11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by harperlane11 »

So is this the same guy who shattered her heart worse than ever before as she drove cross country or whatever dramatic story she told?

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

So she has a patreon now. For $9.00 a month, Marissa says you can have "smoke seshes" with her, see her "new man" before anyone else, see an exclusive tour of her new office, and talk about things "YouTube won't let you talk about" so probably sex and all of her OrGaSmS. She says it's her "best content yet" which I'm sure the people who originally paid $199 for her courses love to hear. You bought a course? Now she wants more money from you! I doubt she'll do YouTube much anymore. It looks like PBB is already dead. Has she even mentioned it lately?

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Always a red flag when someone refers to a person as their "best friend" after only knowing them a couple of months. She's just repeating the same mistakes she made with the other two idiots.

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium »

FloppityFlopFlop wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 12:19 pm
So she has a patreon now. For $9.00 a month, Marissa says you can have "smoke seshes" with her, see her "new man" before anyone else, see an exclusive tour of her new office, and talk about things "YouTube won't let you talk about" so probably sex and all of her OrGaSmS. She says it's her "best content yet" which I'm sure the people who originally paid $199 for her courses love to hear. You bought a course? Now she wants more money from you! I doubt she'll do YouTube much anymore. It looks like PBB is already dead. Has she even mentioned it lately?
Nope! It’s dead after what 3 videos? Let’s just face the music everything she does now involves money and if you don’t pay she wants nothing to do with you. She has over 100k followers in which she has completely thrown away for 95 people who pay for her Patreon. Any one with sense might as well unfollow because she is barely going to post anything for free. She has to keep up with her horrible spending habits that she has been doing since the start of this year. I calculated the money she is getting a month on Patreon 95 people is getting her 950 a month and that’s just the start.

harperlane11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by harperlane11 »

Wow I don't know one creator who charges more than $5 a month on Patreon and they put out actual CONTENT.

Did anyone follow the PBB instagram? I'm curious if she's still posting there.

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 24601 »

Gossipmedium wrote:
FloppityFlopFlop wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 12:19 pm
Nope! It’s dead after what 3 videos? Let’s just face the music everything she does now involves money and if you don’t pay she wants nothing to do with you. She has over 100k followers in which she has completely thrown away for 95 people who pay for her Patreon. Any one with sense might as well unfollow because she is barely going to post anything for free. She has to keep up with her horrible spending habits that she has been doing since the start of this year. I calculated the money she is getting a month on Patreon 95 people is getting her 950 a month and that’s just the start.
I’m sure patreon takes fées out but that’s still insane. Agreed that I’d be mad if I bought a $199 and all of a sudden this is her “best content.” I’m sure she will post on it once then throw a tantrum when everyone unpledges money

Elleayezee
Informer
Informer

Post by Elleayezee »

harperlane11 wrote:Wow I don't know one creator who charges more than $5 a month on Patreon and they put out actual CONTENT.

Did anyone follow the PBB instagram? I'm curious if she's still posting there.
I haven’t been following it closely but she’s been posting basically the same kind of content as on her regular Instagram.

gossipgal777
Informer
Informer

Post by gossipgal777 »

You know how messed up someone is when they call their PAYING viewers their "best friends" and "coven". I cannot believe over 150 people have signed up for this "exclusive" content. She also put out some rules for her coven :rofl:
And she is calling her new "boyfriend" Mr. Manifested and is her usual clingy self on her instagram. This is "dad" number.... three for Haley now?

Return to “MarissaLace”