Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Michael Kay (Disney YouTuber) - Part 2

Post by lillybellis »

Chococat76 wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:34 am
I agree it's not uncommon and I typically say I live in Orlando because no one outside of the tri-county area really knows the area name I live in north of Orlando and yes, it's all the metro area. So yeah, I get it.

But - I just think everything these people do is fishy beyond measure and EVERYTHING is sending up red flags to me now. :roll:

I seriously sometimes wonder why any of us spend so much time overanalyzing these vloggers. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Yeah, I used to tell people I lived in Orlando when it was *actually* Oviedo and then later Casselberry, LOL.

I think we do it because it’s a fun little mystery to solve!

KittyKax
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KittyKax »

lillybellis wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:44 am
Chococat76 wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:34 am
I agree it's not uncommon and I typically say I live in Orlando because no one outside of the tri-county area really knows the area name I live in north of Orlando and yes, it's all the metro area. So yeah, I get it.

But - I just think everything these people do is fishy beyond measure and EVERYTHING is sending up red flags to me now. :roll:

I seriously sometimes wonder why any of us spend so much time overanalyzing these vloggers. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Yeah, I used to tell people I lived in Orlando when it was *actually* Oviedo and then later Casselberry, LOL.

I think we do it because it’s a fun little mystery to solve!
Yeah I tell people I live in Los Angeles even though technically I’m in the valley(though it’s all considered LA County)

Lcbarbie1
Learner
Learner

Post by Lcbarbie1 »

Stumbled on Dave's comment when I was looking at some of Florida Resident Edit's earlier stuff!! I know I shouldn't, but knowing they are watching makes these even better. :rofl:

LadyPearl
Learner
Learner

Post by LadyPearl »

To this day, I still laugh at, “certain pages are laminated,” after expressing it’s completely waterproof. Now that you guys mentioned the hoodie. I see it now; why does he wear it everyday!? The pattern hurts my eyes.

InsanityIsMe
Talker
Talker

Post by InsanityIsMe »

KittyKax wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:23 am

Yeah I tell people I live in Los Angeles even though technically I’m in the valley(though it’s all considered LA County)
I tell people who don't live in the immediate area, "I live in SoCal, about an hour out of LA in good traffic." because no one knows (or cares) about the little suburb I live in. It's just easier that way and cuts down on the whole "Where in the world is that?!?!!?" conversations.

InsanityIsMe
Talker
Talker

Post by InsanityIsMe »

Snarkyboo wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:44 pm

Then found this ... why is Michelle's last name different? :o
https://www.facebook.com/michelle.alexiz

Just a quick FYI - you can always report a user you think is using a fake name to Facebook. They HATE fake names and if they get enough reports for a certain profile, they flag it and make the user provide a copy of their official ID (so they can confirm the name) before they unflag that profile. It has to be their personal FB profile though....not a page.

MsDemeanor
Talker
Talker

Post by MsDemeanor »

lillybellis wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:19 am
I don’t think putting DC down when you live in/are from in the metro area is too uncommon? I usually tell people I’m from DC even though I live in a suburb - I also use it as my location on my LinkedIn/Twitter/other social media profiles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I do too. I live in a suburb of Northern Virginia that most people haven’t heard of outside of the area. I can see if I were looking for a job how it would be helpful to say I live in DC vs. Virginia, as I am no where near other locales like Richmond or Norfolk.

Meanwhile, in our new episode of “As the Arteries Harden”, a.k.a their food reviews, we find out from Dave that the deviled eggs at Homecoming don’t have a strong egg flavor. :rofl:

TheSquealer
Learner
Learner

Post by TheSquealer »

Chococat76 wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:01 am
Snarkyboo wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:44 pm
I did some digging and found these two profiles of David's
https://www.facebook.com/karlsberg3
https://www.facebook.com/davekaygames

Then found this ... why is Michelle's last name different? :o
https://www.facebook.com/michelle.alexiz

The only one I could find for Mikey is this
https://www.facebook.com/WDW.Disney.Michael
The second one down - Dave Kay Games. So his current city is San Fran and hometown is D.C.?

Regardless if this is an outdated page - for the latter especially - I thought he was from MD (and yes, I know the two are nearby and often thought of as the Beltway but...no, they're not the same). And this is why I don't believe anything they say...or write.

About Dave Kay
CURRENT CITY AND HOMETOWN

San Francisco, California
Current city

Washington D.C.
Hometown

Not to defend them but I was born in DC and have lived in the suburbs my entire life. I routinely tell people I am from DC or near DC.

Howdy89
Talker
Talker

Post by Howdy89 »

In today's video, looks like Michael is STILL having ANOTHER cheat day. Breakfast includes scrambled eggs, fried bacon, fried hash browns/potatoes, Italian sausage, a sweet brioche roll, and creamy mascarpone polenta. I did a little research online, and that a breakfast he just had, is OVER 3,000 CALORIES!!!!! For the love of God...PLEASE STOP SAYING YOU ARE ON A DIET!!!!!

Michael says, and I quote: "usually I put salt on my eggs to add a little flavor. These eggs taste a little salty, but I know it's not salt...I made need the recipe for these eggs." That's a true salt connoisseur talking right there. :roll: :roll: :roll:

mac
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mac »

Howdy89 wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:32 am
In today's video, looks like Michael is STILL having ANOTHER cheat day. Breakfast includes scrambled eggs, fried bacon, fried hash browns/potatoes, Italian sausage, a sweet brioche roll, and creamy mascarpone polenta. I did a little research online, and that a breakfast he just had, is OVER 3,000 CALORIES!!!!! For the love of God...PLEASE STOP SAYING YOU ARE ON A DIET!!!!!

Michael says, and I quote: "usually I put salt on my eggs to add a little flavor. These eggs taste a little salty, but I know it's not salt...I made need the recipe for these eggs." That's a true salt connoisseur talking right there. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Since he moved to Florida his entire life is a cheat day!

Howdy89
Talker
Talker

Post by Howdy89 »

I just posted this comment on today's video from Michael. Everyone go like it!!!

"That breakfast platter is over 3,000 calories. The creamy mascarpone polenta alone is over 1,500 calories. How is that healthy eating?"

MsDemeanor
Talker
Talker

Post by MsDemeanor »

Howdy89 wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:22 am
Howdy89 wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:19 am
pixiedust90 wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:30 am
invadergrim wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:34 pm
We must talk about Michael in this photo immediatelyImage

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Wow, Michael looks totally different. I barely even recognize him. Also I love how Dave is still wearing that same jacket even in this photo lol!
Michael and Michelle are standing together in a way that makes it look like they are a couple...that's just creepy... :o :o :o :o
And why the hell are the posing at Chuck E. Cheese?? None of them have small children!!! Must've been Mike's birthday?? :rofl:
That is totally Chuck E. Cheese. The arrested development continues. By the way, I wonder who the woman is standing by Mike who is cut out of the picture?

michaelkaystan
Talker
Talker

Post by michaelkaystan »

Howdy89 wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:41 am
I just posted this comment on today's video from Michael. Everyone go like it!!!

"That breakfast platter is over 3,000 calories. The creamy mascarpone polenta alone is over 1,500 calories. How is that healthy eating?"
He was walking around in the parks all day - he burned off most of them!

He said Polento Cheese - did he mean Pimento Cheese?

How good could those eggs be? He made it seem like they were best eggs he's ever eaten. I'm surprised he didn't go into a tangent into how they are in the top 5 scrambled eggs he's had - not has overall top favorite but top 5 for sure.

invadergrim
Talker
Talker

Post by invadergrim »

Oh I cut her out of the picture because she didn't look familiar, though her whole self was in the image on David's facebook. Protecting the innocent and all. I assume an Aunt or something.

Howdy89
Talker
Talker

Post by Howdy89 »

michaelkaystan wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:43 pm
Howdy89 wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:41 am

He was walking around in the parks all day - he burned off most of them!

He said Polento Cheese - did he mean Pimento Cheese?

How good could those eggs be? He made it seem like they were best eggs he's ever eaten. I'm surprised he didn't go into a tangent into how they are in the top 5 scrambled eggs he's had - not has overall top favorite but top 5 for sure.
No, it's not Pimento Cheese...it's definitely creamy mascarpone polenta cheese. It's on the menu for the breakfast platter at Primo Piatto. The menu is available online, and I fact checked it before I posted my earlier comment.

boosara
Talker
Talker

Post by boosara »

Pictures from the yearbook

ksjmcplh
Talker
Talker

Post by ksjmcplh »

boosara wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:21 pm

michael and david were uglier than sin even back then... :barf:

ChipsAnnoy
Learner
Learner

Post by ChipsAnnoy »

:rofl:

SEAL_87
Learner
Learner

Post by SEAL_87 »

boosara wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:21 pm

Holy freakin shit. Mike looked actually NORMAL at one point!!! It's really a shame because he would have made a good Naval officer if he had put the passion from his his weird Disney obsession & conning Patreons into a military career instead.

I actually believe that he has drive and determination (hustle) that is completely warped and twisted by his family/personal issues, hence the giant child we see.

Howdy89
Talker
Talker

Post by Howdy89 »

So in today's video at dinner at Frontera Cocina, Michael has chips and queso as an appetizer (about 500 calories) with corn tortillas (100 calories each), so assuming he limited himself to 2 tortillas, that's at the very minimum 700 calories just on the appetizer. Then he orders the chicken enchilada plate, which comes topped with fried onions (500 calories ea...there are about 4 on there so that's 2,000 calories), chicken enchiladas (about 400 calories ea...since there are 3 that's 1,200 calories), and black beans (roughly 300 calories per serving). That's a grand total of 4,200 calories at the very least for that meal!!!!! OH MY FREAKING LORD!!!!!

Michael then says, after he describes what's on his enchiladas, it doesn't matter what's in it, as long as tastes good. You freaking MORON!!! You are NOT DIETING, so PLEASE STOP SAYING YOU ARE!! You're idea of a diet is simply not treating yourself to Sprinkles, but literally GORGING yourself on Tex-Mex???????!!!!!! Stop....just please stop!!!!

Return to “Michael Kay”