Michael Kay (Disney YouTuber) - Part 2

rebel
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Michael Kay (Disney YouTuber) - Part 2

Post by rebel »

Let's not get out of hand here. That meal was probably half those calories. For one, an entire bloomin' onion at Outback Steakhouse is 2,000 calories, not those pieces on top.

It's still terrible, of course. Not defending Michael there. At the very least, they could've skipped the queso.

"I'd like to elaborate more on my diet.. it means I won't be eating at Sprinkles." :roll:

boosara
Talker
Talker

Post by boosara »

Did anyone see David's video today at the Swan and Dolphin? What in the literal fuck was that piece of horse shit? The cringe factor was off the charts. It was nice to see Michael hiding in the back hiding his giant milkshake from the viewers. The shitty British voice or whatever the fuck it is ughhhh. He uses it all the time. Can someone just go and punch him? If I was his employer, I would fire him on the spot after watching that.

rebel
Informer
Informer

Post by rebel »

boosara wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:36 am
Did anyone see David's video today at the Swan and Dolphin? What in the literal fuck was that piece of horse shit? The cringe factor was off the charts. It was nice to see Michael hiding in the back hiding his giant milkshake from the viewers. The shitty British voice or whatever the fuck it is ughhhh. He uses it all the time. Can someone just go and punch him? If I was his employer, I would fire him on the spot after watching that.
Yup. Awful. Per some of the convos in here recently.. I guess S&D doesn't care that non-guests are in their pool areas? At least it was at night so no one was out there, but still. And you know you've run out of content when you go to a resort and talk about how you're on the lookout for a comfortable chair..

I suppose this means we should see Michael's version of the video sometime this week. I wonder what his excuse for the milkshake will be.

TheSquealer
Learner
Learner

Post by TheSquealer »

Howdy89 wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:37 am
So in today's video at dinner at Frontera Cocina, Michael has chips and queso as an appetizer (about 500 calories) with corn tortillas (100 calories each), so assuming he limited himself to 2 tortillas, that's at the very minimum 700 calories just on the appetizer. Then he orders the chicken enchilada plate, which comes topped with fried onions (500 calories ea...there are about 4 on there so that's 2,000 calories), chicken enchiladas (about 400 calories ea...since there are 3 that's 1,200 calories), and black beans (roughly 300 calories per serving). That's a grand total of 4,200 calories at the very least for that meal!!!!! OH MY FREAKING LORD!!!!!

Michael then says, after he describes what's on his enchiladas, it doesn't matter what's in it, as long as tastes good. You freaking MORON!!! You are NOT DIETING, so PLEASE STOP SAYING YOU ARE!! You're idea of a diet is simply not treating yourself to Sprinkles, but literally GORGING yourself on Tex-Mex???????!!!!!! Stop....just please stop!!!!
Did you catch the "one and only chicken enchilada." That shit is on every Mexican-ish menu from one end of the country to the other. I see someone pointed that out to him in the comments.

Howdy89
Talker
Talker

Post by Howdy89 »

Howdy89 wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:41 am
I just posted this comment on today's video from Michael. Everyone go like it!!!

"That breakfast platter is over 3,000 calories. The creamy mascarpone polenta alone is over 1,500 calories. How is that healthy eating?"
OMG...my comment is STILL UP!!! It's the most liked comment on the video, and I can't believe he hasn't deleted it. It's been up over 24hrs now. LOL!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

Return to “Michael Kay”