Sarah's Day: Fake Engagement to Boost Engagement - Part 12

Re: Sarah's Day: Fake Engagement to Boost Engagement - Part 12

Post by Guest »

japeterson42 wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:00 pm
her suits are 75$ LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Haha I know right!!! So expensive!
You can get the exact same thing from cotton on for 1/3 of the price and it’d be the same quality lol
WF is crap quality for the price they charge

japeterson42
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by japeterson42 »

lovethat4me wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:17 pm
japeterson42 wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:00 pm
her suits are 75$ LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Haha I know right!!! So expensive!
You can get the exact same thing from cotton on for 1/3 of the price and it’d be the same quality lol
WF is crap quality for the price they charge
$75 for something that doesn't have enough fabric to cover your butt im CRYING
lmaooo

Yehhnahh
Debater
Debater

Post by Yehhnahh »

Why are we even surprised that she didnt pick plus sized models?
She literally stopped breastfeeding, restricted her diet, was constantly at the gym working out for this shoot. Not to mentioned included an ab workout in the vlog she did when she announced the launch of the swimwear.
All of that just speaks for itself. She has never had any interest in showcasing her swimwear on actual plus sized models who have body confidence, because she doesnt want too highlight how fucked up her body image mentality is!

peridoe
Learner
Learner

Post by peridoe »

The thing to remember regarding her ebooks is, if they actually worked at getting you shredded she'd be using them instead of killing herself at the gym every day.

Also, what bs she didn't have time to find plus size models (size 14 is plus size? Probably obese in her world). She literally said she was too busy planning the photoshoot an entire week beforehand to donate to those charities. But didn't have time to source other models. Right.

sookydawg
Stalker
Stalker

Post by sookydawg »

First time posting something on here so please forgive me if I do anything silly.

I was horrified to see on her instagram stories today when she was describing her swimwear she said about one of the pairs of bottoms that “she made them for tanning.”

Firstly, that’s what the world needs Sarah more skin cancer *eye roll*.

Secondly, forgive me if I’m wrong but wasn’t she harping on a few days ago about using fake tan instead of tanning naturally now that she’s a Bondi Sands ambassador?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

I'm not even mad that she didn't represent all body types in her swimsuit line and photo shoot because I knew she wouldn't in the first place. The issue I have is her making excuses about it and yet again telling her followers another lie. Just be honest. Tell your followers that your vision for the shoot and the swimsuits was a certain demographic: tall, lean, athletic, tan, small bust. It's that simple. I don't expect all brands to cater to every size. I think it would be wise if they did because it usually makes them a lot of money and boosts their image, but it's no big deal if they don't. However, you cannot claim to be body positive and then only offer a swimsuit line in select sizes. It's not just the lack of representing various weight and height of women. Where are the scars, the freckles, the burns, the stretch marks, the cellulite, the missing limb, you know the things that make us human and still beautiful? That's part of body positivity. She completely missed the mark again. Total fail in my opinion.

Side note... A swim suit was the catalyst behind my eating disorder that started back in 2003. My boyfriend bought me a Victoria Secret swimsuit for my birthday that I had seen in their magazine and desperately wanted. When it arrived the size medium didn't fit. I needed a large and felt like total shit. I wish more than anything I could go back in time, butterfly effect style and erase that moment. I can only imagine what this is doing to young girls self esteem and confidence.

SydneyBella
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SydneyBella »

misss bsppath wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:54 pm
SydneyBella wrote:
misss bsppath wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:53 am
SydneyBella wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:21 am
I do not understand why the creators of Luxey Cup even like her. Luxey Cup are about sustainability, non consumerism and quality over quantity. Sezzy Sarahs Day is THE OPPOSITE! They even referred to contacting Sweet to promote their cups like contacting Leonardo DiCaprio! She is NOWHERE NEAR. Think of much better influencers than someone who's just out to make a buck and sell people fast fashion that ends up in landfill over and over and over again. Sexy never uses a reusable cup and neither does Kurt I've seen vids of him taking single use plastic bottles from the house on the road.
No idea what they see in her.
What pisses me off about Luxey Is the fact the owner rants on her stories about them not planning on ever doing sales because they don’t want people to buy things they don’t need etc because #consumerism.. ok but I’ve seen multiple people promote with their own discount codes and she’s sent multiple to Sarah when she doesn’t even use them haha. Hypocritical much!

NO WAY!!! I knew Luxey wanted to get Sarah on board but she didn't. I wonder why that was. Probably not enough $$ in it for Sezzy or she will make her own knock off.

I didn't know influencers did Luxey discount codes coz she is ALWAYS saying about no discounts coz of consumerism?!!! Who has the codes coz those cups are expensive!

Here’s one example of Luxey giving out discount codes to influencers. #consumerism Image

I have seen those #luxeyconsumerism stories too and thought wow that is great now seeing this!!! Hypocritical!!!! TBH if they weren't into consumerism they wouldn't be releasing new colours and products constantly to keep the income coming in and girls buying every single colour. Bullshit. When you think someone is doing the right thing pow. They do look good but i dont like hypocracy one bit!!!

Madblonde
Debater
Debater

Post by Madblonde »

I think Sarah’s following is definitely slowing down in terms of buying her products... I just checked Whitefox and the PJ’s are in stock in most sizes and none of her swimwear has sold out in any size.

Yes it’s only been an hour since it dropped but her activewear literally broke the website and people were going crazy for it, quite different to this launch.

Nae-Nae
Learner
Learner

Post by Nae-Nae »

It’s funny how you guys are mentioning the Luxey cup thing, I sent a message back when she did a story about it when the fires were going viral and every business was doing profit donations and she was being asked if she would do it but she got very snappy at her followers and it ticked me off so I wrote her this and she never responded but she seen it. It wasn’t intended to be hateful or anything I own 2 Luxey cups and I really like the brand but I hated seeing her talk down to her followers like they were the problem when it’s the businesses that shove it in people's faces and market to young girls that have no idea what consumerism even is that are the problem!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SydneyBella
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SydneyBella »

It's so true!!! Sarahs Day is the worst for shoving things in consumers faced OVER AND OVER & let's face it, if she cared she would teach people how to make pity putty and whipped body butter not buy her overpriced boxes.

As far as Luxey goes, well silicone is non biodegradable either. It needs to be recycled at a special facility and most kerbside won't recycle it you need to take it to another facility if they do not. They look really great I'm all for supporting local business and will probably get one because they are the nicest looking at the moment but it's like why not say we don't want to reduce our prices when they have influencer codes floating around.

That makes me mad for those who got a discount just because they follow some chick when others do not and believe the consumerism stories.

It just bugged me how they think Sarahs Day is even all that brides a big following and Instagram engagement percentage. She's hardly the role model for sustainability.

SydneyBella
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SydneyBella »

thejesuslizard wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:37 pm
Is anyone else waiting for her to Belle Gibson herself minus the cancer lie? I kinda hope she really does shoot herself in the foot with this charity stuff and get caught out and full on fucking cancelled. It will be an incredible wake up call.

ME!!!!!! A similar thing happened go Ashy Bines with tax.

B Bop
Debater
Debater

Post by B Bop »

I know it’s only been about 2.5 hours since her swimwear launched, but she has been radio silent in her stories since then. Guessing it didn’t sell out as quickly as she had hoped, so can’t humble brag.

Her swimwear designs are limited to a certain demographic (fit and lean as per her photo shoot) where her activewear and body care products appealed to a broader demographic. She probably didn’t factor this and just assumed that everything would sell quick as she has her name slapped on it. Once again living in her little deluded bubble.

imbadatusernames
Debater
Debater

Post by imbadatusernames »

B Bop wrote:I know it’s only been about 2.5 hours since her swimwear launched, but she has been radio silent in her stories since then. Guessing it didn’t sell out as quickly as she had hoped, so can’t humble brag.

Her swimwear designs are limited to a certain demographic (fit and lean as per her photo shoot) where her activewear and body care products appealed to a broader demographic. She probably didn’t factor this and just assumed that everything would sell quick as she has her name slapped on it. Once again living in her little deluded bubble.

Also it didn't have the queing system set up on the White Fox website which shows they didn't even expect high traffic. I wonder if they produced low number so it will still sell out before too long.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yehhnahh
Debater
Debater

Post by Yehhnahh »

She has literally flogged nearly every single retail avenue and slapped her name on it. Its only a matter of time before people started to slow down on buying. I get the activewear initially, because that was her brand and image she started with but now its spiralled out of control. Why dosent she just focus on activewear and create her own business and brand. Like Chloe Szep's active wear. Which seems to be of high quality and a professional brand, that will actually go the distance.

Seems like she is just a greedy person that needs validation with everything and is trying to be the best at absolutely everything.

Lillafril
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Lillafril »

jllns90 wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:30 pm
That is literally what i look like inserting my menstrual cup. Minus the cringy blow kiss of course.

Those leg poses keep getting more and more ridiculous. I swear if that uterus hasn’t fallen out already with her prolapse, she is going to push it out one day with these poses lol
AHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA WTF IS THIS STUPID POSE???? Like girl you wanna do a hands on hips pose? Fine. Blowing kiss pose? Cool. Donkey leg pose? Cringy but ok. But WHYYYYYYY try to do all of them at the same time???? Come on Sez you're becoming more of a try-hard with every passing day, just relax a little

Mickey59
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Mickey59 »

I think this is the second time I've seen her wear this, and it reminds me so much of Balance Athletica's cheetah print from the Kingdom Collection. I thought I saw someone say in the comments that it's going to be from an upcoming line from her, but I could be wrong 🤔
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

queenofthesealpups
Learner
Learner

Post by queenofthesealpups »

Nothing has sold out yet hahahahahah.

OH MAN. What a dud!

What makes me laugh is if you look under collaborations that WF does, Sarah is the only one x4. Swimwear, PJs, athleisure, and sunglasses (and I use all those words very loosely!) Flog flog and flog some more. Anything for a dollar.

Neo Lex
Learner
Learner

Post by Neo Lex »

Yehhnahh wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:46 pm
She has literally flogged nearly every single retail avenue and slapped her name on it. Its only a matter of time before people started to slow down on buying. I get the activewear initially, because that was her brand and image she started with but now its spiralled out of control. Why dosent she just focus on activewear and create her own business and brand. Like Chloe Szep's active wear. Which seems to be of high quality and a professional brand, that will actually go the distance.

Seems like she is just a greedy person that needs validation with everything and is trying to be the best at absolutely everything.
She will NEVER do this, because it means she has to take responsibility for PR disasters, missing orders, ethical production, sizing issues, model selection, 'activations', etc. She won't be able to shift the blame to the business and then go quiet.

Yehhnahh
Debater
Debater

Post by Yehhnahh »

Neo Lex wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:09 pm
Yehhnahh wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:46 pm

She will NEVER do this, because it means she has to take responsibility for PR disasters, missing orders, ethical production, sizing issues, model selection, 'activations', etc. She won't be able to shift the blame to the business and then go quiet.
Probabaly! Thats so crazy too me though, she is a grown women and cant just ride on the back of other businesses for the rest of her life (or however long she stays relevant). Wouldnt she want some Autonomy as a person/business?

I forgot that though, you're right, she never ever takes responsibility for her own mistakes so I guess if she had her own business, it would just be filled with videos of her crying and trying to pass the blame off. Would probably end in a lawsuit 😂

Neo Lex
Learner
Learner

Post by Neo Lex »

Yehhnahh wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:16 pm
Probabaly! Thats so crazy too me though, she is a grown women and cant just ride on the back of other businesses for the rest of her life (or however long she stays relevant). Wouldnt she want some Autonomy as a person/business?

I forgot that though, you're right, she never ever takes responsibility for her own mistakes so I guess if she had her own business, it would just be filled with videos of her crying and trying to pass the blame off. Would probably end in a lawsuit 😂
I totally agree - I can't believe she has 1 mill followers and won't use that opportunity to build her very own business. I also feel like Sarah doesn't actually like 'hard work', and owning her own biz would be touuuugh. She wouldn't survive, since her idea of a 'really busy work day' is gym, coffee, making Insta stories and going to the beach. :roll: It's easier just to get another poor business to do all the hard yakka and then slap her name on it...

Return to “Sarahs Day - Archived Threads”