NEW? Answers to Common Questions about Bunny

wreck
Informer
Informer

Re: NEW? Answers to Common Questions about Bunny

Post by wreck »

I don't think there's yet a definite consensus on whether or not she lives with her parents. In my opinion, she did at the start of her YouTube career, but has since moved out. In the beginning, she always filmed in that one particular room and didn't show more of the house, which led some people to speculate that she was trying to conceal the fact that she lived with her parents.

But from what she's shown in her new usual filming locations, I'm fairly sure she's moved out of their place and in with Micah. The kitchen definitely appears more like it's owned by two young adults than an aging married couple, and there's no doubt about Bunny's ability to afford her own home.

She does still rarely film in the original place, so she might visit her parents frequently, which I think would be in-character for her. Someone else also suggested that maybe her parents moved away and let her inherit the house, and now she's only filming in other rooms because she has the freedom to decorate as she'd like.

miaU
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by miaU »

passasauce wrote:If they are, she's lucky. Dogman is insanely hot

You think? I think he looks like the Ren Fair/ Dungeons and Dragons type that so very turns me off. But to each her own. :D

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by tgal789 »

miaU wrote:
passasauce wrote:If they are, she's lucky. Dogman is insanely hot

You think? I think he looks like the Ren Fair/ Dungeons and Dragons type that so very turns me off. But to each her own. :D
I watch bunny with such irregularity that I have no idea who Dogman is..pic or video link..? thanks! ETA: nevermind, did a quick search on her channel and found a video of him in it..I am in the camp of 'to each their own!' ;)

I do get a feeling they are both probably nice folks off-camera...or at least they seem to gel nicely enough..again, to each their own...;)

[youtube][/youtube]

miaU
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by miaU »

Haha, yeah. I do kinda like her personality- at least it's better than some of these boring ass youtubers. But ne'er will I find ol dogman insanely hot. :P

MarieCalenders
Learner
Learner

Post by MarieCalenders »

Ive always wanted to know, what the hell is bunny??? Like race wise. She doesnt look like a typical white girl. Like is she a fellow mixed chick? Or just dark.

whatsername_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whatsername_ »

She's German, supposedly.
But yeah, she's a "typical white girl".

MarieCalenders
Learner
Learner

Post by MarieCalenders »

Ah. Well she just looks different I guess. Thank you

WhatsUp
Learner
Learner

Post by WhatsUp »

CrazyTown wrote:Gee I thought bunny was married and even had a kid or two..I did not know she lived with her parents..Unless I misunderstood this thread..I got lost on page 2 with the hullabaloo...I will say I very rarely watch her..just the crazy antics and faces and voices are just too much for me..
She lives with Dogman. :D

blueslushie
Talker
Talker

Post by blueslushie »

Does anyone know what social media Dogman uses? It doesn't seem like he has twitter or instagram.

wreck
Informer
Informer

Post by wreck »

His Facebook was posted somewhere in this forum... don't know about anything else. I wouldn't be surprised if his Instagram name were something like "grav3yardgirlsbf" considering how much he seems to enjoy piggybacking off her fame

hoakua
Stalker
Stalker

Post by hoakua »

ImYourGrandma wrote: Q: does bunn have an anxiety condition?

A: no! She's scared of working a real job, she uses a medical diagnosis to make sure she can stay living at home. The anxiety condition isn't real.
I thought she was diagnosed with severe PTSD after being in a really horrible car accident, and that's why she has a fear of hospitals and pharmacies?

interrobang
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by interrobang »

its like... she does this shit to annoy me. Like who the fuck opens packages like that. it's not even funny, she has to pick all of them up. :roll: :roll: :roll:

interrobang
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by interrobang »

its like... she does this shit to annoy me. Like who the fuck opens packages like that. it's not even funny, she has to pick all of them up. :roll: :roll: :roll:

laraux
Informer
Informer

Post by laraux »

hatespoiledbrats wrote:This chick is fucking hilarious. I'm sure she's a messed up person, total weirdo. But in an endearing way. She isn't fronting, pretending to be cool and aloof, like some of these teenagers are. It kinda comes with the territory of being someone who sits in their room all day talking to a camera. Even a YouTube success like Jenna Marbles has admitted that it's weird and lonely and antisocial to sit around doing this instead of getting a "real" job, but also can be fun and it's nice to have fans.

The most annoying thing about her is the lie about not wearing contacts. She obviously has natural blue eyes but wears color enhancers over them. Bitch please, we all know it, stop lying. But whatever. If that's your worst trait then it's not too bad.

Maybe I have a soft spot for her since I have an old friend from middle school who also very strange: favorite thing to do is go to Ren Faires, and would rather dress up like a Disney character and perform at a rich kid's birthday party than get a real "respectable" job, etc, etc.
Oh, never thought about it but i really think her eyes are that blue. I know it's not common but idk conctacts are noticeable.
sorry for any mistakes :love2: english is not my first language

vendelnatalie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by vendelnatalie »

So this is sorta off topic, but I watched the paranormal videos with her dead ex and all that, and I'm now so extremely furious beyond explaining, and I have to get it out and ask if I'm the only one who feels this way.

So her ex died, even though they hadn't spoken for a while I understand that she would be sad, I would too! What makes me so goddamn mad is the videos she made, and what she said. It is one thing making a video about why she didnt film, and explaining, thats not the problem. The thing that ticks me off is the fact that she is claiming this guy is contacting her in her dreams, bringing up the part about the bandana, questioning wether or not she should contact him and all that. THIS GUY WAS DATING SOMEBODY ELSE WHEN HE DIED!

I find it so fucking disrespectful how she is making it like this guy (if paranormal happenings actually happen) would contact her over his girlfriend that was left when he died. If my boyfriend died, and I had to deal with the sorrow and grieve him, and then I would stumble over a video with his ex claiming he is contacting her in her dreams (though she said it could be her imagination going wild), and wondering if she should contact him, I would be so hurt, and angry, that would be like salting the wound! I can't stop thinking about that poor girl, if and when she found out her dead boyfriends ex is so egotistical that she truly believes he would rather visit her, and contact her from the dead, rather than talk to his ACTUAL GIRLFRIEND that he "left" behind.

I cannot describe how offended I am by this.

vendelnatalie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by vendelnatalie »

Like even if she didnt mean to offend anyone by talking about the dead ex like that (which I highly doubt she did, I would never think she did it to be nasty or be mean) but she should have thought about the fact that this can hurt people. Even though she had good intentions SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN WISER than to do something like that. I just think its so disgusting.

Papermoon
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Papermoon »

It never ceases to amaze me how many people make comments about bunny - or any beauty guru - "manipulate companies into giving them product".

Really? Ok so business marketing is not exactly rocket science and I guarantee you the companies who are "manipulated" are the ones laughing - all the way to the bank.

A standard television commercial can cost anywhere from a few thousands dollars to HUNDREDS of thousands depending on time, channel, etc. that it is aired. And a magazine ad - you could buy a reasonable car for how much that can end up costing a company.

However, a youtuber asks you for say - an eyeshadow palette in exchange for a review - and given that they asked for said palette it is pretty much a given that they actually like the product and will give a favorable review - and marketing studies show that favorable reviews of beauty products on social media done in a personal setting can bring in 75 to almost ONE HUNDRED percent more revenue for the product than commercial or print ads. In fact - most of the time they will sell out of it within a few hours of the video going live. And instead of it costing the company thousands of dollars - it cost them less than retail price of the product plus shipping. Not to mention that it is not exactly FREE - that they do have to *work* for it - they are ultimately a commercial.

Now WHAT PART OF THAT seems like a devious manipulative ploy on behalf of the youtuber? Bottom line - marketing through social media is a BUSINESS. They are participating in a business exchange - the product in exchange for a review/advertisement.

So when I see someone whine and complain about how they cant; believe they are getting so much for free it really does come across like a jealous rant. I mean hell- I am jealous - I wish i had enough worth to a company for them to want my review on cool makeup or clothing!

To be fair I DO agree that it can end up seeming disingenuous - no matter HOW many times you tell me that you are 100% giving you honest opinion - I find it hard to believe given that anyone who wants to continue to receive merchandise in exchange for reviews would need to give FAVORABLE reviews. For that reason - I almost never go by reviews that were done in exchange for merch and instead listen to reviews in which the youtuber has purchased ALL of the products (including any extras) out of their own pocket.

nail_junkie87
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nail_junkie87 »

what is her ethnicity? she has full lips and a wide nose, her hair isn't 'straight either
11.30.16 Rebirth <3 You're only as strong as you think you are! <3

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

German American
That Girl!

Lanabanana88
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Lanabanana88 »

Does anyone here knows why is she so afraid of silica packages? :?

Return to “grav3yardgirl”