Evettexo - LasVistimasXo (Part 12)

Re: Evettexo - LasVistimasXo (Part 12)

Post by Guest »

Ahhlexx27_ wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:33 pm
Ra_59dena wrote:Laura did that ImageScreenshot_20200122-174109_Instagram.jpg
Fake ass can hold her making the bottle but can't hold to feed her.
Screenshot_20200122-174033_Instagram.jpg
Imagedid you see this on her vlog? Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is disgusting

Post by Guest »

Trixiiie wrote:
Ahhlexx27_ wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:23 pm
Mary B wrote:
Ahhlexx27_ wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:08 pm
Mary B wrote:

Why not?? I love les
Idk I really can’t stand her anymore! After her little FB scandal she did & her stupid ass faces like it was funny the first few times but now she’s over doing it.

Omg, what Facebook scandal. lol
A girl had dedicated a FB fan page for her when she first started. Then when she released her March not to sure when exact well some of the merch that girls received either was tearing or letters were falling off. So they basically were talking shit about her merch and she saw and she told the girl who created the Fan page to delete it or change it to a different name. So the girl did & when she did everyone started talking shit to her because it couldn’t be anything LES related. They also were threating her! So she asked Les if she can go on Live or write a post stating it was her idea the entire time. Well no she completely ignored her after she did what she was told to do. NEVER once came forward to admit it was her & to tell her “baby girls” to leave her alone. She legit wanted to send a gift basket for her not to post the messages, so that girl was like fuck that & ended up posting all the messages between them & Les blocked her. She’s just a mamona & try’s to be like EvetteXO which I don’t even understand why?Image

Wow that's crazy! I don't watch her, but don't have anything against her either. She just talks to fast for my taste lol. I also don't get where people say that her and her man are humble? I saw her man's Instagram once and in every single post he's showing off high end designer clothes and shoes. And no I'm not jealous, I own luxury items but I just don't care to show that shit off every day.
I don’t follow her either but one of her tweets popped up in my timeline and i guess people were mom shaming her for going out which idk why that should all go towards maria estella, evette, and the murillos lol

Ahhlexx27_
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Ahhlexx27_ »

Trixiiie wrote:
Ahhlexx27_ wrote:
Mary B wrote:
Ahhlexx27_ wrote:
Mary B wrote:

Why not?? I love les
Idk I really can’t stand her anymore! After her little FB scandal she did & her stupid ass faces like it was funny the first few times but now she’s over doing it.

A girl had dedicated a FB fan page for her when she first started. Then when she released her March not to sure when exact well some of the merch that girls received either was tearing or letters were falling off. So they basically were talking shit about her merch and she saw and she told the girl who created the Fan page to delete it or change it to a different name. So the girl did & when she did everyone started talking shit to her because it couldn’t be anything LES related. They also were threating her! So she asked Les if she can go on Live or write a post stating it was her idea the entire time. Well no she completely ignored her after she did what she was told to do. NEVER once came forward to admit it was her & to tell her “baby girls” to leave her alone. She legit wanted to send a gift basket for her not to post the messages, so that girl was like fuck that & ended up posting all the messages between them & Les blocked her. She’s just a mamona & try’s to be like EvetteXO which I don’t even understand why?Image

Wow that's crazy! I don't watch her, but don't have anything against her either. She just talks to fast for my taste lol. I also don't get where people say that her and her man are humble? I saw her man's Instagram once and in every single post he's showing off high end designer clothes and shoes. And no I'm not jealous, I own luxury items but I just don't care to show that shit off every day.
Yeah same here I muted her from my twitter and unfollowed both of them. They are not humble at all. Just by the way she treats her mom aswell is shitty. Exactly he is a fucking freeloader just buying designer shit & worrying about how he looks.

Trixiiie
Learner
Learner

Post by Trixiiie »

Jakefromstatefarm wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:34 pm
Ahhlexx27_ wrote:

That is disgusting
Yes I noticed it too! I was already on YouTube when she posted this video so I said fuck it I'll watch. If you guys aren't aware, she reuploaded this one. I managed to watch the original and the audio was screwed up. Her voice over overlapped with another voice over for like a minute while she was making Camila's bottle. I was like damn not even for a sponsored video can she put the effort in to get it right. It was really late, so it was obvious she posted it in a hurry. That stove hasn't been cleaned for at least a week if not more looking like that. And when Ivette was cooking and Blanca was recording from the table, you can clearly hear Ivette tell her there's no pans. So either they don't own alot of dishware, or it's been awhile since they washed the dishes :?

Welder
Talker
Talker

Post by Welder »

Jakefromstatefarm wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:31 pm
Ahhlexx27_ wrote:
Mary B wrote:
Ahhlexx27_ wrote:
Mary B wrote:

Why not?? I love les

Oop-
I don’t find LES attractive at all. She’s feita in my opinion. And I don’t like how she constantly calls her baby “this little boy and that little boy “ like if he were a stranger. I mean I dont where ppl find her funny. To me she’s just dingy not in a funny way

Post by Guest »

Trixiiie wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:42 pm
Jakefromstatefarm wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:34 pm
Ahhlexx27_ wrote:

That is disgusting
Yes I noticed it too! I was already on YouTube when she posted this video so I said fuck it I'll watch. If you guys aren't aware, she reuploaded this one. I managed to watch the original and the audio was screwed up. Her voice over overlapped with another voice over for like a minute while she was making Camila's bottle. I was like damn not even for a sponsored video can she put the effort in to get it right. It was really late, so it was obvious she posted it in a hurry. That stove hasn't been cleaned for at least a week if not more looking like that. And when Ivette was cooking and Blanca was recording from the table, you can clearly hear Ivette tell her there's no pans. So either they don't own alot of dishware, or it's been awhile since they washed the dishes :?
Idk how she’s in that kitchen like that I can’t for the life of me cook with a dirty kitchen ASCO BLANCO

Trixiiie
Learner
Learner

Post by Trixiiie »

Jakefromstatefarm wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:35 pm
Trixiiie wrote:
Ahhlexx27_ wrote:
Mary B wrote:
Ahhlexx27_ wrote:

I don’t follow her either but one of her tweets popped up in my timeline and i guess people were mom shaming her for going out which idk why that should all go towards maria estella, evette, and the murillos lol
My thoughts on them: I was just starting to like Us Always when Maria posted that video whining about how she wouldn't be able to throw a big party for her 30th birthday. I was like seriously that's what you're worried about as you approach that milestone? I get the feeling her and Beau are getting too caught up with trying to keep up with everybody else. She probably wanted to do something big for her birthday like Alondra and Elsy. Then Beau surprised her with a vacation to the Caribbean. I forgot where to exactly. It was almost as if he was copying Ulysses with the Europe trip he surprised Blanca with. Idk... The Murillo twins I never watched, they talk too slow lmao. I've only watched Moe's cooking videos. I'm not into them, but I will say that they keep it real with their personalities. What you see is what you get, they seem real proud to live ratchetly so that's cool I guess lol. Lastly, I will give props to Les for at least finishing her bachelor's degree! We need more YouTubers like that in my opinion.

pln_0012
Informer
Informer

Post by pln_0012 »

Ahhlexx27_ wrote:
Mary B wrote:
Ahhlexx27_ wrote:
Mary B wrote:
Ahhlexx27_ wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:04 pm

I hope she doesn’t win

Why not?? I love les

Fans shouldn’t be making fan fucking
Pages period. and why would les have to go live to tell people to stop ? it’s the same shit here with us at gg we state opinions and talk. She did good by not dragging the situation she minds her business she’s not out here throwing subtle msgs all over her socials. I hope she wins, in MY opinion she’s doing better than all these other Instagram hoe moms

Jmoneybaby94
Informer
Informer

Post by Jmoneybaby94 »

Ahhlexx27_ wrote:
Mary B wrote:
Ahhlexx27_ wrote:
Mary B wrote:
Ahhlexx27_ wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:04 pm

I hope she doesn’t win

Why not?? I love les

I am actually one of the admins for that group that is no longer a les do make up fan page but it’s now called lash, lights & cocina. We didn’t delete the group we just changed the names. Although it’s something Les requested for it to taken off. The rest of the admins and I agreed to just changing the name since we had reach thousands of members. We’ve all come to fact it was a lot of us faults for Les to reach out. Mind you she was pregnant with hormones off the roof. The admins, including myself did a bad job monitoring what we were approving. A lot of bad reviews and trashy comments were getting made about the merch and make up. It is something us the admins should have not been approving because it’s a fan group page specifically for Les. So zero negativity should have been tolerated and approved by us. Liveglam and Les do make up merch have customer service to make complaints about the dislikes. Mind you Leslie’s mother and family were in the group. Y’all think her mom and tias wanted to see low key haters diss Leslie’s when the chance was presented. Absolutely not. The admins and I have talked and all agreed it was our fault and we’ve decided to let go of that draMa. We’ve moved on and continue to love and support Les. So if we’ve moved on, then you should too baby girl.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

refrain from diagnosing, it's against the rules.

new thread:
viewtopic.php?f=699&t=37294

Return to “Evettexo”