Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: rePETER the Grief Whore Monn: Feast Beast Diet #14

Post by Youreinit »

poshspice88 wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:03 pm
mhmm24 wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:53 pm
He always clings onto whoever is showing him attention currently, but give it some time, and Mel will probably be the next one to try and fade out of the Peter Monn spotlight.. *gag*

Like Rich, Dustin, Josh (Starbucks) & many many others he claimed he was Good Judys with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, I think you’re right! The more I think about it, given that Peter’s relationship with Alex is more like 2 roommates, he probably projects that w/Mel’s relationship w/her hubs. And since Peter is the dominant one in the friendship with, she’s pretty agreeable to his ideas and needs his friendship (just my assumption because I only watched the 1st vlog in Phoenix and also going by everyone’s comments here). He’s manipulating her time . A narcissist is always looking for their next prey and they love bomb individuals to feed off and make you feel important to them before they treat you like crap and walk all over you. This is the honeymoon stage...
I've also always got the vibe on Goodreads and Instagram that Mel isn't very bright either, so that may play into it too. But I haven't watched any of their videos or seen the livestreams for the book club, so maybe she's smarter than I was originally inclined to believe.

Post by Guest »

Youreinit wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:01 pm
poshspice88 wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:03 pm
Yes, I think you’re right! The more I think about it, given that Peter’s relationship with Alex is more like 2 roommates, he probably projects that w/Mel’s relationship w/her hubs. And since Peter is the dominant one in the friendship with, she’s pretty agreeable to his ideas and needs his friendship (just my assumption because I only watched the 1st vlog in Phoenix and also going by everyone’s comments here). He’s manipulating her time . A narcissist is always looking for their next prey and they love bomb individuals to feed off and make you feel important to them before they treat you like crap and walk all over you. This is the honeymoon stage...
I've also always got the vibe on Goodreads and Instagram that Mel isn't very bright either, so that may play into it too. But I haven't watched any of their videos or seen the livestreams for the book club, so maybe she's smarter than I was originally inclined to believe.
I think it’s possibly more of a case of emotional intelligence vs cognitive intellect. She seems pretty well spoken, and it’s clear she reads a lot since she has a decent vocabulary.

I think, as others have pointed out, that she’s awfully lonely and has self esteem issues that cloud her judgment and have made her fall victim to Peter’s manipulation. He seems like a classic narcissist and they prey on people like Mel and offer friendship and attention (that’s ultimately directed at getting more for themselves rather than giving it).

Not sure why her husband is down with it, but he may not be all that bright or is just clueless. 🤷‍♀️

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

We're moving into stage 2 of containment - meaning I think we're essentially stuck at home for 2 weeks. If Alex and Peter have to do this, I guarantee Alex will be filing for divorce in the second week!
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

Peter “I read with a critical eye” Monn. Giving his criticisms of “where the crawdad sings” is the biggest fucking joke I’ve ever heard in my life.

I cannot believe this man who says “like” every other word said “I read with a critical eye” with a straight face. He really has some made of vision/narrative of himself that lives in his head. That’s the only place THAT version of Peter exists.

mhmm24
Informer
Informer

Post by mhmm24 »

littlegarose wrote:Peter “I read with a critical eye” Monn. Giving his criticisms of “where the crawdad sings” is the biggest fucking joke I’ve ever heard in my life.

I cannot believe this man who says “like” every other word said “I read with a critical eye” with a straight face. He really has some made of vision/narrative of himself that lives in his head. That’s the only place THAT version of Peter exists.

He sure doesn’t review worth a shit though lmao

Youreinit
Learner
Learner

Post by Youreinit »

mhmm24 wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:37 am
littlegarose wrote:Peter “I read with a critical eye” Monn. Giving his criticisms of “where the crawdad sings” is the biggest fucking joke I’ve ever heard in my life.

That's basically all his goodreads reviews. He gives almost everything 5 stars - seriously check his Read books and sort by star rating, it's absurd. He basically just says they're sooooo good and then includes a link to his booktube channel... Not a link to the specific video review but a link to his channel. He probably thinks people will watch a bunch of his booktube videos while searching for the right video (which would probably be impossible since he uses vague video titles). My guess is it makes people less likely to watch any of his videos since it requires a ton of effort to find the relevant one. Not to mention his video reviews are just him repeating that the book is soooo good. When you call every book good and rate it 5 stars, your reviews are useless.

TMD50
Debater
Debater

Post by TMD50 »

Youreinit wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:48 am
mhmm24 wrote:

That's basically all his goodreads reviews. He gives almost everything 5 stars - seriously check his Read books and sort by star rating, it's absurd. He basically just says they're sooooo good and then includes a link to his booktube channel... Not a link to the specific video review but a link to his channel. He probably thinks people will watch a bunch of his booktube videos while searching for the right video (which would probably be impossible since he uses vague video titles). My guess is it makes people less likely to watch any of his videos since it requires a ton of effort to find the relevant one. Not to mention his video reviews are just him repeating that the book is soooo good. When you call every book good and rate it 5 stars, your reviews are useless.
I just watched a vlog from March 14th, 2017 called a rant video. It’s not a rant video though it’s a vlog and at 4 minutes in I thought I was hearing things. He says dead serious as can be that he wants a patron of his videos to just write him a 30,000 check to just write his book and drink coffee and for that he would visit them and stay with every once in a while and go to plays with them and sing songs with them. What is he droning on about? He’s delusional.

TMD50
Debater
Debater

Post by TMD50 »

Let me add that as soon as he said it his exact words were the reason I need that is because I am lazy and don’t want to do anything except enjoy my life. I don’t know if I’m even supposed to say that on here he says than says but I don’t give a shit I think people have figured that out about me by now.

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

^^^ He does that already. Why the fuck does he need a patreon?

We all know how that "book" he claims he'll write will progress. About the same as his weightloss - "best shape of my life", learning Spanish, finishing the Harry Potter books, Helter Skelter, the ALBUM, DAD..... AF, and on and on....

Only things it seems he can commit to are taking naps and stuffing his face.

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

Oh - and finding a new couples therapist.
Also mounting the camera Alex bought him for his car.

Post by Guest »

Youreinit wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:48 am
mhmm24 wrote:

finally someone else said it! I couldn't count the amount of time I told Peter how bad his Goodreads review make him look (this when we were "friends" so I definitely went soft like "that's unprofessional and uninteresting" instead of "you are fucking lazy and don't actually read and retain those books").
I also remeber him shading some bigger booktubers for giving out 5 stars like their lives depended on it but he is worse than that, at least when booktubers give excessive ratings they put real effort almost every time into acting that in love with the book.
But we all know Peter is the biggest hypocrite on the internet and the laziest person in the world, he BRAGS about writing a "novel" in a month or so and that he "wanted" grammar and spelling errors in it for some bullsjhit invented reason I can't remember but it was along the lines of "it's endeering/sweet/cute/more relatable". It bothers me to no end how he has been showing his true clors more and more lately and stll his blue hairs will still blindly follow and validate every lie and egoistic, narcissistic ignorant statement of his.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

I notice his publisher of his book no longer exists..........
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

chickenburrito
Learner
Learner

Post by chickenburrito »

Why'd you delete your COVID memes Aleth?

QueenPenny
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenPenny »

TMD50 wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:03 am
I just watched a vlog from March 14th, 2017 called a rant video. It’s not a rant video though it’s a vlog and at 4 minutes in I thought I was hearing things. He says dead serious as can be that he wants a patron of his videos to just write him a 30,000 check to just write his book and drink coffee and for that he would visit them and stay with every once in a while and go to plays with them and sing songs with them. What is he droning on about? He’s delusional.
littlegarose wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:16 am
^^^ He does that already. Why the fuck does he need a patreon?

We all know how that "book" he claims he'll write will progress. About the same as his weightloss - "best shape of my life", learning Spanish, finishing the Harry Potter books, Helter Skelter, the ALBUM, DAD..... AF, and on and on....

Only things it seems he can commit to are taking naps and stuffing his face.
He basically wanted a sugar-less sugar daddy when he said that about the 30K. I think he was hoping his viewer Frank was a rich man since he sends him nice things.

Peter used to talk down on Youtubers who ran to Patreon...over time he eased up on the idea of it but I highly doubt he'll ever go that route. Majority of his content is family friendly so he's fine.
If it ain’t about me let’s kiki :love2:

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

He's in the best shape of his life.
Round is a shape.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

Brigante
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Brigante »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Denise0211
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Denise0211 »

chickenburrito wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:48 pm
Why'd you delete your COVID memes Aleth?
I just realized who Alex reminds me of when wearing his glasses. That dude from Digital Underground ("The Humpty Dance") Those glasses make it look like he is wearing a fake schnozz; They do not suit him at all.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

I just realized who Alex reminds me of when wearing his glasses. That dude from Digital Underground ("The Humpty Dance") Those glasses make it look like he is wearing a fake schnozz; They do not suit him at all.
[/quote]
Screenshot_2020-03-13-09-14-28 (2020-03-13T09_14_28.694)_kindlephoto-55963511.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

God. I don’t think Peter understands the meaning of the word blog. First to be showing your life? All it is is people peters summarizing box or deviations or Mondays. Just in case you need more proof that he doesn’t HAVE a life of his own.

If I wanted to know what happeneds in true crime books or “Where the Crawdads Sing”, I could read them myself. Unlike Peter I can actually READ a boon. I don’t have to listen to something at two times speed that I forget it as soon as the “book” is over Just to check it off of my “Goodreads” all to see.

And even in the telling, even in the summarizing of the book to us, he sounds like an uneducated eight-year-old. Every other word is “like” or “ummm”. I couldn’t take it anymore. I had to bail.

Denise0211
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Denise0211 »

MissDelusional wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:18 am
Screenshot_2020-03-13-09-14-28 (2020-03-13T09_14_28.694)_kindlephoto-55963511.png
[/quote]

Lol!! 😱 Yeah, but you gotta get The Humpty Dance glasses😂🤓😂

Return to “Peter Monn”