Been thanked: 0

Re: Cynthia and Thomas Beaumont - Part 4

Post by Annie Rose »

mickey2010 wrote:
Weird Vagina wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:04 am
continue here :tu:
?????
We're on part 4... cool! :-) I put a post up on pt 3 at the same time we were moved, so I don't know if I should repeat it here or not... assuming it will be seen over there so I won't. Anyone really think that the ghetto rat will humble herself with an apology.., or just hide in the alley trash cans until she thinks it blew over?

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

rsloan
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Post by rsloan »

Annie Rose wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:17 am
mickey2010 wrote:
Weird Vagina wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:04 am
continue here :tu:
?????
We're on part 4... cool! :-) I put a post up on pt 3 at the same time we were moved, so I don't know if I should repeat it here or not... assuming it will be seen over there so I won't. Anyone really think that the ghetto rat will humble herself with an apology.., or just hide in the alley trash cans until she thinks it blew over?

No, I don't think she will apologise. She is the leader in that partnership, whatever she says goes, it is up to her to apologise to Pam, his nephew, family, friends, nurses, doctors, viewers etc.

His nephew, I never met him, he may not be perfect but after seeing her trash nurses and doctors as worthless and false acusations against Pam, glad people are dead, I believe his nephew did not do those things she acused him of, tommy just believes every word she says and goes on the attack, no one matters to him, but her, because he is now disabled with cancer, she is all he has.

They are a pair of greedy scroungers to the highest degree, gladly letting their viewers buy their meds and spending all their energy praying for him, like he's some kind of god! Draining their energy, time, money whilst they bragged about what they bought on shopping trips and his endless scratch offs, a total waste of money gambling. Pay for my hello fresh box, my husbands got cancer and we need the money, get lost, youve been spending hundreds every month on crap, sell it all and make your own meals at tenth of cost of an hello box.

When hell freezes over, she will apologise.

I have a question, who swatted Pam, did anyone find out, because if it was her, she should be in prison.

I truly believe she will let tommy go to his grave with absolute zero peace of mind and an eternity of bitterness. Not saying he will die from his cancer, just he is 74 this year, not getting any younger.

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

Tick-tock Cynthia, tick-tock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

rsloan wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:51 am
His nephew, I never met him, he may not be perfect but after seeing her trash nurses and doctors as worthless and false acusations against Pam, glad people are dead, I believe his nephew did not do those things she acused him of, tommy just believes every word she says and goes on the attack, no one matters to him, but her, because he is now disabled with cancer, she is all he has.
I've never met him "in person" either... but I feel as if I have, as I'm sure many of us do. Because before Cindy started her stupidity, Tommy always talked about gifts his nephew sent him for birthday and holidays, how good he was to Tommy, how Tommy always loved him as a son. Then he threw that birthday party for Tommy and we were all there because of course, she had the camera rolling. We rode along while they were picked up and driven to the party (quite a distance.) We were taken into his home and we watched him bbq'ing burgers for Tommy's birthday and giving him gifts. We heard Tommy's words of love once more.

And THEN immediately after, Cindy turned into the ghetto trash monster that she is today. She's a miserable old hag, but she needs to be miserable in private because she's committing criminal acts now. So that's my thoughts on Cindy.... but Tommy... that's another story. I am extremely upset with Tommy that he is so far under her thumb that he turned on his beloved family member just because Cindy started telling lies about him. That's what psychological abusers do! I think she saw those two loving Tommy and wanting to help him and be part of his life and she just couldn't allow that.

As for the swatting... my personal thought is that it was who everyone first thought is was. Pam doesn't seem to think that any longer, but I haven't changed my mind. I really don't think it was Cindy but she took that horrible thing and brought it up in her threat. I'm reminded of a Spongebob episode... "If I had one dollar for every brain you don't have, I'd have one dollar." :D Written for Cynthia Beaumont.

I saw on her FB someone mentioned that her terroristic threat about "guns blazing" was the same day a church was shot up... that's way beyond insensitive. I hope REALLY strongly that Cynthia goes to jail for what she's done. We can all send "fan mail" to her cell. Oh wouldn't that be delicious?!

sofistikatedrednek1
Talker
Talker

Post by sofistikatedrednek1 »

Here in this video she gets pissed because nobody working in this diner wants to be on video, so she tells her mom and everyone at the table that they won't be back!

MonsterMash
Talker
Talker

Post by MonsterMash »

sofistikatedrednek1 wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:51 am

Here in this video she gets pissed because nobody working in this diner wants to be on video, so she tells her mom and everyone at the table that they won't be back!
One word: Insufferable!!

rsloan
Debater
Debater

Post by rsloan »

KatieAnn wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:27 am
rsloan wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:51 am
I've never met him "in person" either... but I feel as if I have, as I'm sure many of us do. Because before Cindy started her stupidity, Tommy always talked about gifts his nephew sent him for birthday and holidays, how good he was to Tommy, how Tommy always loved him as a son. Then he threw that birthday party for Tommy and we were all there because of course, she had the camera rolling. We rode along while they were picked up and driven to the party (quite a distance.) We were taken into his home and we watched him bbq'ing burgers for Tommy's birthday and giving him gifts. We heard Tommy's words of love once more.

And THEN immediately after, Cindy turned into the ghetto trash monster that she is today. She's a miserable old hag, but she needs to be miserable in private because she's committing criminal acts now. So that's my thoughts on Cindy.... but Tommy... that's another story. I am extremely upset with Tommy that he is so far under her thumb that he turned on his beloved family member just because Cindy started telling lies about him. That's what psychological abusers do! I think she saw those two loving Tommy and wanting to help him and be part of his life and she just couldn't allow that.

As for the swatting... my personal thought is that it was who everyone first thought is was. Pam doesn't seem to think that any longer, but I haven't changed my mind. I really don't think it was Cindy but she took that horrible thing and brought it up in her threat. I'm reminded of a Spongebob episode... "If I had one dollar for every brain you don't have, I'd have one dollar." :D Written for Cynthia Beaumont.

I saw on her FB someone mentioned that her terroristic threat about "guns blazing" was the same day a church was shot up... that's way beyond insensitive. I hope REALLY strongly that Cynthia goes to jail for what she's done. We can all send "fan mail" to her cell. Oh wouldn't that be delicious?!
I agree, it is psychological abuse. Sad someone got to lie to manipulate others into alienating their entire family.
Does she really think those people are "fans"? What a bizarre way of thinking about human beings that are equal if not more than her, youtube creates these frankenstein monsters, consumed with vanity and greed.

Kkkaren
Debater
Debater

Post by Kkkaren »

I haven't followed this couple very long, but it's clear Tommy bears much of the responsibility for his wife being such a vain, self-indulgent control freak. He defines "passive." Yikes. That crazy broad has totally emasculated her husband. She's reduced him to a ventriloquist's dummy -- and he's encouraged and empowered her.

I feel for *anybody* struggling with a horrid illness. Still, I can't help but wonder if Tommy's been such a willing chump all his life. How sad...

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Cynthia and Thomas Beaumont - Part 4

Post by littlegarose »

You know, in one of those videos that I linked in the previous thread, Cynthia starts out by “saying some people seem to think that our nephew cares about Tommy. But he doesn’t give a shit about Tommy.” Right away, she’s trying to gaslight everyone including Tommy. Because it couldn’t be clearer from the posts that Stan HIMSELF put on this topic, here on GG, that he absolutely loves his uncle and that he is heartbroken over all of this.

Those posts are all still there. Anyone who feels like going back to the beginning and reading them can find out easily enough that Cynthia is a fucking liar. His username is “suprastan”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rsloan
Debater
Debater

Post by rsloan »

Kkkaren wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:08 am
I haven't followed this couple very long, but it's clear Tommy bears much of the responsibility for his wife being such a vain, self-indulgent control freak. He defines "passive." Yikes. That crazy broad has totally emasculated her husband. She's reduced him to a ventriloquist's dummy -- and he's encouraged and empowered her.

I feel for *anybody* struggling with a horrid illness. Still, I can't help but wonder if Tommy's been such a willing chump all his life. How sad...
I agree, he has encouraged and empowered her. She has needed to earn her own money, nothing wrong with that and right now what she earns on youtube, goes to him too, so there is a reason he parrots every word.
I do feel in his heart he wanted to encourage her, but all the junk food and food gifts and boxes etc, all he's encouraged is weight gain, he's happy placating her, cause he then gets his scratch off and lottery cards without the guilt, they both get to feed their addictions.

If he truly cared about her back condition, she would not be over 300 pounds, I sense that he has a strong will and makes his own decisions, until this last year, where he has been terrified of his cancer and she has fed him lie after lie, that he will be cancer free, the operation will be a breeze, they just "scoop" out the cancer. She knew absolutely NOTHING. Researched NOTHING, fed him NOTHING but sugar & junk food.
Dragged him shopping almost daily and propped him up like the dutiful puppet with her click bait my husbands got cancer titled videos.

Huge money making machine, does he deserve it? yeh, cause he's as cruel. Could have spent these last few months building bridges, forgiving others, forgiving himself,but nah, only cynthia tells the truth, he is so polluted by her it's unreal.

Homesteader
Informer
Informer

Post by Homesteader »

I agree about Tommy. We need to consider him more closely rather than give him a pass entirely because of his illness. I have watched some of the older videos, before he got sick. He is her enabler, perhaps aided by her mother before she passed. In one they were at an after-xmas sale a few years ago. She was looking at Pusheen dolls, then putting them down saying "I don't need that". Tommy was actually following, picking it up and trying to convince her to buy it!
The only things he seems to have any interest in are gambling, smoking and perhaps drinking. It would have been fascinating to observe their earlier marriage. Perhaps he carries a load of guilt about those 2 years he was unemployed, and I'm sure she never lets him forget it. He has had a major part in creating the monster known as Cynthia.

Annie Rose
Learner
Learner

Post by Annie Rose »

4 1/2 hours to go, Cynthia. Add an hour because I think Pam's time zone is an hour behind... so 5 1/2. Like someone said, tick tock. I'll bet it's getting louder like the tell-tale heart, huh?

fl59
Talker
Talker

Post by fl59 »

I agree about Tommy. I don’t think he’s so innocent in all this. His nastiness pops in every once in awhile. I also don’t think Stan is such a good guy. I feel he has an ax to grind. Maybe he got jilted by C and she started dating his uncle and that’s the mystery behind the relationship.

I love when they claim they can’t shop because they don’t have a car. What would they do with a car? They don’t have licenses! :rofl:

2Hope4
Talker
Talker

Post by 2Hope4 »

They had a car when her Mom died...

fl59
Talker
Talker

Post by fl59 »

2Hope4 wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:21 am
They had a car when her Mom died...
They don’t drive. It was her mom’s car.

Salty Cindy
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Salty Cindy »

fl59 wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:02 am
I agree about Tommy. I don’t think he’s so innocent in all this. His nastiness pops in every once in awhile. I also don’t think Stan is such a good guy. I feel he has an ax to grind. Maybe he got jilted by C and she started dating his uncle and that’s the mystery behind the relationship.

I love when they claim they can’t shop because they don’t have a car. What would they do with a car? They don’t have licenses! :rofl:
I agree. I think they are all shady. I think Cynthia loves Tommy being away from his family, so she can control him easier. No one to mention to Tommy about Cynthia's spending addiction and her hoarding issues, not to mention her overall nasty narcissistic attitude. She certainly wrote the book when it comes to being a selfish, greedy, spoiled, hateful diva-wanna-be.

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

rsloan wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:07 am
I agree, it is psychological abuse. Sad someone got to lie to manipulate others into alienating their entire family.
Interesting how she doesn't even try to hide it any longer... we all saw what she did recently when Tommy was in the hospital and got a card from his uncle saying they love Tommy.... we SAW her twist it all and mock it and try to make Tommy think that they *don't* love him. It's very unsettling to watch and she really needs to be stopped before even more damage is done.

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

fl59 wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:02 am
Not sure how long you've been watching the channel, but until Cindy's breakdown started, they were both always saying how Tommy's nephew was like a son to him. Don't know if there's an ax or not (sure as hell would be with ME if someone slandered me and accused me of ridiculous things online for the world to see!) but it's not from the past because by Tommy's own admission a number of times, he was like a son to Tommy.

Return to “Cynthia Ann Beaumont”