Nikocado Avocado - Part 2

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn
Has thanked: 0

Nikocado Avocado - Part 2

Post by Weird Vagina »

continue here :tu:
let me know if you want to change the title.
everyone has their own opinion about this "nikocado vs soo" drama, stop getting into fights with each other and learn to tolerate a different opinion than yours.

Merpedy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Nikocado Avocado - Part 2

Post by Merpedy »

I hardly know who this guy is so this is your normal 'I just found this person and here is what I think' post:

I know this is late late and has probably been said but his 'we're breaking up for good' video seems to be mocking all of these other videos and is generally a bit odd considering Soo also put videos of her having panic attacks/crying in her own exposed video (probably unrelated). I realise the video is a... bad joke (?) but my god, it's unnecessary.

Then his comments about breakdowns are so questionable and come off as a massive 'please defend me/complement me' thing:
I got ATTACKED under my video yesterday for people calling me arrogant, egotistical, and cocky.... it's this one here, .. It really hurt my feelings and I feel like having a breakdown about it.
I don't know if I'm influenced by a bias here but why can't he just... idk, delete comments like every other Youtuber ever?
Also who says 'I feel like having a breakdown about it' (I'm assuming he means crying rather than publishing some dumb video explaining himself lmao) when it's a serious breakdown.

The dude is so slimy.

Post by Guest »

Stephanie beat Nik at his own game. He hasnt ever had anyone stand up to him before. Stephabie took an uncomfortable situation and reclaimed it. I cant fault her for that. Now the only thing he knows to do, is what he is good at... manipulation. He is playing everyone by not addressing the situation and still uploading. He is getting a ton of engagement even though its hate. It doesnt matter. He is still making money. People need to ignore him. He cant get out of this and by taking away his income is the best way to show him his behaviour is not ok.

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

He lived streamed earlier and someone asked him about when he will post his video. He said that he is going to respond, but do to the serious nature and how many people are involved he is taking his time with it, and so far it's over an hour long. He also said that he doesn't care that people are mad that it's taking so long cause it's not about them. I'm seriously wondering if he's considering legal action.

Beef Tentacles
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Beef Tentacles »

Wonk_Eye wrote:He lived streamed earlier and someone asked him about when he will post his video. He said that he is going to respond, but do to the serious nature and how many people are involved he is taking his time with it, and so far it's over an hour long. He also said that he doesn't care that people are mad that it's taking so long cause it's not about them. I'm seriously wondering if he's considering legal action.
I saw the YouNow clip ( He said it's gonna be an hour long?!
I mean, part of me does think this Stephanie girl overreacted but maybe he has an actual explanation? Idk this whole situation seems weird and especially because both these people should be in therapy lol

Sent from my motorola one using Tapatalk

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

Beef Tentacles wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:39 am
Wonk_Eye wrote:He lived streamed earlier and someone asked him about when he will post his video. He said that he is going to respond, but do to the serious nature and how many people are involved he is taking his time with it, and so far it's over an hour long. He also said that he doesn't care that people are mad that it's taking so long cause it's not about them. I'm seriously wondering if he's considering legal action.
I saw the YouNow clip ( He said it's gonna be an hour long?!
I mean, part of me does think this Stephanie girl overreacted but maybe he has an actual explanation? Idk this whole situation seems weird and especially because both these people should be in therapy lol

Yeah I agree, they both need help. He also keeps saying that it will all make sense when the video comes out.

There is definitely something else going on behind the scenes which is why he hasn’t put the video yet. When has he even been too scared to address drama, or avoided trying to clear his name? He certainly isn’t scared of making himself look unhinged as he posts crazy videos of himself all the time.

Tiny_Big
Debater
Debater

Post by Tiny_Big »

He’s probably waiting for people to get bored with being angry. He still has his bizarre fans on younow. The ones that bloody pay a monthly fee for him to go on there and speak to them. Soon Trisha Paytas will say something insane, or something, and people will focus on that.

I’m more curious to see how his long term subs are affected by this whole mess.

sandwiches
Talker
Talker

Post by sandwiches »

holy shit it's an hour and 36 minutes. time to settle in

Beef Tentacles
Learner
Learner

Post by Beef Tentacles »

Get her Nick! The whole random clips of the guy on top of her was so weird when I first saw her video. I thought it was Nick at first since she was talking about all the abuse.

Post by Guest »

Beef Tentacles wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:38 pm
Get her Nick! The whole random clips of the guy on top of her was so weird when I first saw her video. I thought it was Nick at first since she was talking about all the abuse.

What?! Did we watch the same video? Nik completely missed the point and is setting himself up to get dragged. Stephanie never said he went around her home taking pictures. She said when she left the room he took pictures. Which he admitted to doing, which is still creepy. Stephanie never said Nik was a Predator. She said that what he did to that hook up that went wrong was inappropriate. She really didnt need to bring that up, but I think she was pointing out he didnt like no for an answer and made fun of the me too movement. Nik showed reciepts that months ago Stephanie wanted to make a documentary talking about everything including Veronica in the process. That was months ago and people are allowed to change their minds. What Stpehanie didnt want to do is spill the tea on Veronica with Nik. Nik still bullied Stephanie and made her feel uncomfortable. Then Nick threw Zack under the bus because he didnt want to be the only one going down. The guy in the video is clearly a skinny Asian guy. No one thought that was Nik. Again sue used that footage to prove that she was having a breakdown.
I think the most hypocritical part was Nik talking about Stephanie being manipulative and calculated without a hint of irony. Yes, she put the tag "Nik I know you're watching". Because she knew he would be. Nick is manipulative and has played with his subs emotions so many times. Making people think Orlin was dying and had aids, that he was getting deported and would never see Orlin again. He made everyone think they were divorcing and threatening self harm. His countless breakdowns. Going after other youtubers to start tea and have his sloths attack them. Or maybe how he lied that Trisha bought him a first class ticket to go see her, when she ghosted him. He then promptly edited that pr out of the video.
Like i said, Nick got played at his own game and he doesnt like it. Stephanie is boring, I dont watch her either. But they both should just sit there and eat their food. And stop all this messiness!

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

You_Cant_Sit_With_Us wrote:
Beef Tentacles wrote: Get her Nick! The whole random clips of the guy on top of her was so weird when I first saw her video. I thought it was Nick at first since she was talking about all the abuse.

What?! Did we watch the same video? Nik completely missed the point and is setting himself up to get dragged. Stephanie never said he went around her home taking pictures. She said when she left the room he took pictures. Which he admitted to doing, which is still creepy. Stephanie never said Nik was a Predator. She said that what he did to that hook up that went wrong was inappropriate. She really didnt need to bring that up, but I think she was pointing out he didnt like no for an answer and made fun of the me too movement. Nik showed reciepts that months ago Stephanie wanted to make a documentary talking about everything including Veronica in the process. That was months ago and people are allowed to change their minds. What Stpehanie didnt want to do is spill the tea on Veronica with Nik. Nik still bullied Stephanie and made her feel uncomfortable. Then Nick threw Zack under the bus because he didnt want to be the only one going down. The guy in the video is clearly a skinny Asian guy. No one thought that was Nik. Again sue used that footage to prove that she was having a breakdown.
I think the most hypocritical part was Nik talking about Stephanie being manipulative and calculated without a hint of irony. Yes, she put the tag "Nik I know you're watching". Because she knew he would be. Nick is manipulative and has played with his subs emotions so many times. Making people think Orlin was dying and had aids, that he was getting deported and would never see Orlin again. He made everyone think they were divorcing and threatening self harm. His countless breakdowns. Going after other youtubers to start tea and have his sloths attack them. Or maybe how he lied that Trisha bought him a first class ticket to go see her, when she ghosted him. He then promptly edited that pr out of the video.
Like i said, Nick got played at his own game and he doesnt like it. Stephanie is boring, I dont watch her either. But they both should just sit there and eat their food. And stop all this messiness!
I'm only 38 minutes in and he's already dragged her with receipts, the unedited videos etc.

Mukbang818
Talker
Talker

Post by Mukbang818 »

Wonk_Eye wrote:
Beef Tentacles wrote: Get her Nick! The whole random clips of the guy on top of her was so weird when I first saw her video. I thought it was Nick at first since she was talking about all the abuse.

I'm only 38 minutes in and he's already dragged her with receipts, the unedited videos etc.
I'm only 5 mins in and he's already dragged her down two flights of stairs thus far. Page right out of James Charles book with the all white background lolol

Beef Tentacles
Learner
Learner

Post by Beef Tentacles »

She literally tagged in n out and Nick I know you're watching or something along those lines. Like bruh. The whole merch thing to is something to note. Man, she did a lot just to get some views lol

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

not sure why i've even watched both these videos and i do normally find nick super annoying but i gotta say i'm rooting for him

stephanie's video was a whole lot of nothing, and nick brought those receipts honey

Mukbang818
Talker
Talker

Post by Mukbang818 »

Okay I'm no where near done with the video, but WTF!?! Zach ASMR was all up in this tea according to the screenshots of text convos Nik put in the vid. Of all people, the guy who doesnt talk on camera, so funny to me. I hope Nik checked with him before putting all these screenshots in.

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

Mukbang818 wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:23 pm
Okay I'm no where near done with the video, but WTF!?! Zach ASMR was all up in this tea according to the screenshots of text convos Nik put in the vid. Of all people, the guy who doesnt talk on camera, so funny to me. I hope Nik checked with him before putting all these screenshots in.
I know right, it's wild. I think he did let everyone know what he was going to include in the video because in his younow he said one of the reasons it was taking so long was because there are other people involved. Zach, probably doesn't care if he cuts ties with her after this though. Steph will probably actually want to do a collab with Zach again after this for views lol.

P00oosteph
Learner
Learner

Post by P00oosteph »

Uh... hi Stephanie?

Post by Guest »

P00oosteph wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:45 pm

Uh... hi Stephanie?
Nope, is that your go to defense for anyone who doesnt have a hate boner for Stephanie :roll:

Post by Guest »

Mukbang818 wrote:
I'm interested to know of Nick cleared that with Zach as well. If not I could see Zachs subs not being happy. He also kind of threw Karlee under the bus too. I think she even made a video in defense of nick a day or two ago.

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

Mukbang8delete8 wrote:
I'm interested to know of Nick cleared that with Zach as well. If not I could see Zachs subs not being happy. He also kind of threw Karlee under the bus too. I think she even made a video in defense of nick a day or two ago.
At the end of the day, Zach didn't do anything wrong, and he was already getting hate for not defending Stephanie from the beginning. If anything the texts validate why he wasn't defending her. I don't get why he would be getting hate from his own fans for this. Karlee said that Nik is her best friend, so I doubt she would have an issue with him using the voice notes to help him defend himself.

Return to “N-Z”