Pakistani bloggers/influencers - Part 4

Cookies009
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Pakistani bloggers/influencers - Part 4

Post by Cookies009 »

thickgalzwithbigva wrote: Why is she looking at rings? you want him to put a ring on it?? please tell us your engaged we want some good news. We want you married and settled now girlfriend
The country is in crisis and all she can think of is whoring about with a pretend wedding and even having nerve to take her kid for wedding ring shopping god knows what fake shit she fills her kids head with he’s probably met many men claiming to be mummies fiancées this is fucked up!
She’s literally dumped him
Again while many parents are worried about making sure their kids are safe given the impending lockdown all she does is get her nails done .
Honestly words can’t describe what a nob she is and saadia the reason ppl
Don’t like you isn’t because of how you look Trust me it’s how you put yourself before your child and how fucking unintelligent and dumb you come across. Your priorities are absolutely fucked I’m
Shook a woman your age behaves the way you do it’s shocking. Guess when everyone’s on lockdown due to the corona she will move in with her parents because she can’t be a full
Ass grown woman and take responsibility!
Such a pathetic excuse of a single parent I’m really disgusted and
I am
Sure so many ppl would agree! Shocking she lives on lala land wtf

Aisha_
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Aisha_ »

shinydiscoballs wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:05 am
Aisha_ wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:52 am
Does anyone follow hafsaxkay? I’m sick of these other famous MUAS not replying to me! I have loads of weddings coming up in summer and wanted to book her she seems so nice and replied but doesn’t have many photos....? Anyone used her before?
Yeah, she has one look as far as I can see. I think she won't have a vast portfolio because she isn't a full time MUA (although doesn't have a job elsewhere either so it must just be a hobby for her)

Thank you. Yeah definitely doesn’t have many pictures but I went ahead with the booking to be honest because I feel better paying someone for a professional and friendly service. What are you sure how do you know this ? She couldn’t do one of my main days because she said she was doing her day job? Anyway thanks for replying :)

Stating facts
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Stating facts »

Israa wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:05 am
Honeypot wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:15 am
Hellothere32 wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:27 pm
Anyone else a bit suspicious as to why modest street has cancelled her ladies night? I don't believe that it's because of the corona virus.
Does ya Dumbass watch the news??? Large gatherings are being banned because of the virus. Rather than assume everting is a conspiracy bring ya self update wiv current affairs.
Saadia Aunty go watch the news, boris has ruled out banning large gatherings and schools so go educate yourself before you come on here with your dumb self. It’s no ones fault your a old Bhuddi hag who had a baby out of marriage and no man wants your wrinkly ugly ass!! That’s not our fault, who told you open your legs? Did we say it? so get off trying to bully people on here because your baby daddy didn’t marry you and you’ve got a bastard child, sorry but that’s what you call a child out of wedlock, I feel sorry for him. That’s what he’s going to hear from the world because his mum wants to pay attention to men rather than him, open your mind and repent.

Facts👍🏼, not being funny, but why is this bitch assuming she prettier then most girls on here? The slut is caked with make up, and still looks like a granny? Her wrinkles around her mouth are disgusting 🤮!

Post by Guest »

Saadia is now wearing her engagement ring 😂 is she officially engaged to jenade ??? if yes good for her

saadia babe you share everything please tell us if you're engaged so we can give you mention on our Instagram stories and you can do reshares

Israa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Israa »

Stating facts wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:41 pm
Israa wrote:
Honeypot wrote:
Hellothere32 wrote:
Anyone else a bit suspicious as to why modest street has cancelled her ladies night? I don't believe that it's because of the corona virus.
Does ya Dumbass watch the news??? Large gatherings are being banned because of the virus. Rather than assume everting is a conspiracy bring ya self update wiv current affairs.
Saadia Aunty go watch the news, boris has ruled out banning large gatherings and schools so go educate yourself before you come on here with your dumb self. It’s no ones fault your a old Bhuddi hag who had a baby out of marriage and no man wants your wrinkly ugly ass!! That’s not our fault, who told you open your legs? Did we say it? so get off trying to bully people on here because your baby daddy didn’t marry you and you’ve got a bastard child, sorry but that’s what you call a child out of wedlock, I feel sorry for him. That’s what he’s going to hear from the world because his mum wants to pay attention to men rather than him, open your mind and repent.

Facts👍🏼, not being funny, but why is this bitch assuming she prettier then most girls on here? The slut is caked with make up, and still looks like a granny? Her wrinkles around her mouth are disgusting 🤮!
Haha her and pretty, lmao! She looks like a 40 year old washed out rag. I mean she looks bad for her age, older than she is, she has laanat on her and thinks we’re jealous of her, funniest thing I read.

Post by Guest »

What the fuxk is suniya jilani wearing on her IG pictures? She looks like a turkey. Did anyone watch her story? She is so dumb and very misinformed about the corona epidemic like all these insta thots r dumbasses who married doctors And now their whole personality is being an insta thot and instamom . Anyone got tea on her?

Truthgiver786
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Truthgiver786 »

Asap Cork wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:12 pm
Truthgiver786 wrote:

dahlia126 wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:05 pm
ZaraZara99 wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:38 am
0121truthseeker wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:55 pm

Do you know her real surname? She used to lie on Twitter saying her mum is white, the woman looks and is full brown :rofl:
I have noticed that about Amaira too I thought with all the consistent posts she would be managed by someone as she has a business or full time job or something?!?! Her ex looked really dopey anyway.. wasn’t amaira studying law a while ago or something? Find it weird when any influencers car broke down or nail is chipped they ask for any “help” from Instagram is that their way of asking for freebies? Shes definitely Pakistani shes related to shamahlah the hair stylist and co...
I use to be obsessed with Amaira, but didn't know why her and her man broke up, what's up with him does anyone know why? Also I remember she use to say she was mixed and even wrote on her acting page she's half Scottish I believe, She posted a picture of her mom and her wearing brown clothing and replied to all comments except the ones about if her mom is Pakistani but to me so looks like a fair brown woman. Suddenly she deleted all her mom pics and posted her dad and he's obviously a darker Pakistani. She said her real last name is Hunter but what Pakistani man gives you the last name Hunter? It seemed through the wears she plays on who the white parent is, also she said all her features are real when they are done, dont get me wrong she was always beautiful, but lying is so off putting
[/

She’s very smart I think everything she does is very calculated. Her and keshi Anderson broke up over a year ago he attacked her and she left him. I feel bad because she seems so nice apparently shamalah told people this so there must be truth. I’m glad she got out of that, something about him seemed so controlling she looks so much happier now. Anyway, I saw her in Westfield with her new man and they’re defo very happy. She’s very skinny so I don’t know why people keep talking about photoshop?? She’s got huge boobs but has a really nice figure actually I was surprised at how tiny she is but Her new man is crazy talll and very good looking. I don’t think she’s a gold digger at all. It’s pathetic someone would say that when she was always bigger than her ex and he wasn’t even playing proper football when they got together?! No offence you can tell she’s very educated stop hating LOL. She’s become very private and I think she’s right to not post her loved ones because of creeps saying stuff. Her little brother went live and showed the house and said his sister brought it so clearly she’s doing something right. She’s a young girl and I don’t see why people are here speculating with no facts. She doesn’t talk to any of her asian family. I really like her and think she’s a really good role model for women. It’s sad that people on the internet want to tear her down when she clearly has so much to offer.
Whose her new man?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapat
No idea she doesn’t follow him on social media. He was at least 6,4 mixed and very very good looking way better than the dopey ex. She was in Nando’s and he took pictures for some girls that went up to them. I hope this one works out as they looked so happy together and she really does seem like a nice girl.

Post by Guest »

makeup by taz is pregnant but won't admit and goes mental when someone asks
But y would you post pictures with hand on belly

Post by Guest »

girls are so weird online

If you want to keep things private just get off Instagram believe me no one will ask where your gone

Post by Guest »

Israa wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:54 pm
Stating facts wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:41 pm
Israa wrote:
Honeypot wrote:
Hellothere32 wrote:

Haha her and pretty, lmao! She looks like a 40 year old washed out rag. I mean she looks bad for her age, older than she is, she has laanat on her and thinks we’re jealous of her, funniest thing I read.
let's not be mean, she is only 32 , will be 33 in June. She doesn't look as old as you make it. and she's not as ugly as people make it out. She is pretty however just shocking how she's chasing bad boy wanna be from Bradford. I wouldn't look twice at those boys. They are the type who be dating a gori and keep paki on side too

saadia please find an older man who is not good looking, good looking young boys are always going to hurt you. I married older man who treats me like a queen, I'm your age too and it was my second marriage so he didn't want kids and accepted my kids as his own. my life is good he cares about me and loves us unconditionally. These boys won't care about your eisa and will be like he's not mine so why should I even be nice to him and this will always hurt you when you see how they treat your son please marry older man who is educated and will spoil you and treat you like a queen

shabang
Learner
Learner

Post by shabang »

thickgalzwithbigva wrote: girls are so weird online

If you want to keep things private just get off Instagram believe me no one will ask where your gone
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Thank you I needed this I honestly did.... who the fuck do these girls think they are

Private_user01
Informer
Informer

Post by Private_user01 »

Madiiha Karim makes me cringe!!! Used to think she was a humble sweet girl but she is so vain now. It is embarassing watching her walk and flutter her eyelashes. Her sister makes me cringe too with her hideous outfits and caked up face

Chelsea99
Learner
Learner

Post by Chelsea99 »

What's the deal with Lov_Exclusive... they seem like lovely ladies but not sure of it's an act or genuine. Anybody have any info on them?

Cookies009
Talker
Talker

Post by Cookies009 »

thickgalzwithbigva wrote:
Israa wrote: Haha her and pretty, lmao! She looks like a 40 year old washed out rag. I mean she looks bad for her age, older than she is, she has laanat on her and thinks we’re jealous of her, funniest thing I read.
let's not be mean, she is only 32 , will be 33 in June. She doesn't look as old as you make it. and she's not as ugly as people make it out. She is pretty however just shocking how she's chasing bad boy wanna be from Bradford. I wouldn't look twice at those boys. They are the type who be dating a gori and keep paki on side too

saadia please find an older man who is not good looking, good looking young boys are always going to hurt you. I married older man who treats me like a queen, I'm your age too and it was my second marriage so he didn't want kids and accepted my kids as his own. my life is good he cares about me and loves us unconditionally. These boys won't care about your eisa and will be like he's not mine so why should I even be nice to him and this will always hurt you when you see how they treat your son please marry older man who is educated and will spoil you and treat you like a queen
Well that’s terrible given her age and how old she actually looks! She looks much older given her terrible schedule of whoring up ans down West Yorkshire- she’s had enough cocks in Bradford trust me.
Sadia is not engaged and no way in a million years will this man child who looks old enough to be her son marry her . I swear if he marries Her legit with Nikah I will literally eat my own words. Mark my words no man will take her Shisha smoking ass home to his parents!!! She is just fun
Yesterday’s shenanigans she poured her heart out 2 absolute vultures who prey on vulnerable pussy about her hard knock life! I can imagine them laughing their tits off at her behind her back! Anyone who knows pashas in Bradford knows these 2 tits 🤣common knowledge 🤷‍♀️
Sorry saadia but true that’s what these ass holes do probably placing their bets right now - you honestly think you are the only one to grace their Shisha table 😂🤣diff girls every week check their dms 🤣
The fact you you spend 7 days a week on the go between motorways work and part time mum is exhausting it shows in ur face you look very stressed, extremely gaunt and angry and your hair is starting to thin madly - every post you lake same old expression like your so sick of life and Pretending to be happy??? and again your snaps shows how angry your son is with with you- Eisa is in a “fowl” mood - bitch it’s foul 🤣 he is angry because u keep dumping him and then buy him 18plus PlayStation games and what 8 year old child has snap chat omg u disgust me even further! He messages my mam wants a ring may as well scream my mam is desperate to get married . Saadia your parenting skills are awful I think u need to perhaps take a step back and let your parents raise that kid? Or perhaps even let Eisas dad have him?
Saadia your on a downward spiral I see nothing good get off insta and raise that kid properly

Cookies009
Talker
Talker

Post by Cookies009 »

Cookies009 wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:22 pm
thickgalzwithbigva wrote: let's not be mean, she is only 32 , will be 33 in June. She doesn't look as old as you make it. and she's not as ugly as people make it out. She is pretty however just shocking how she's chasing bad boy wanna be from Bradford. I wouldn't look twice at those boys. They are the type who be dating a gori and keep paki on side too

Well that’s terrible given her age and how old she actually looks! She looks much older given her terrible schedule of whoring up ans down West Yorkshire- she’s had enough cocks in Bradford trust me.
Sadia is not engaged and no way in a million years will this man child who looks old enough to be her son marry her . I swear if he marries Her legit with Nikah I will literally eat my own words. Mark my words no man will take her Shisha smoking ass home to his parents!!! She is just fun
Yesterday’s shenanigans she poured her heart out 2 absolute vultures who prey on vulnerable pussy about her hard knock life! I can imagine them laughing their tits off at her behind her back! Anyone who knows pashas in Bradford knows these 2 tits 🤣common knowledge 🤷‍♀️
Sorry saadia but true that’s what these ass holes do probably placing their bets right now - you honestly think you are the only one to grace their Shisha table 😂🤣diff girls every week check their dms 🤣
The fact you you spend 7 days a week on the go between motorways work and part time mum is exhausting it shows in ur face you look very stressed, extremely gaunt and angry and your hair is starting to thin madly - every post you lake same old expression like your so sick of life and Pretending to be happy??? and again your snaps shows how angry your son is with with you- Eisa is in a “fowl” mood - bitch it’s foul 🤣 he is angry because u keep dumping him and then buy him 18plus PlayStation games and what 8 year old child has snap chat omg u disgust me even further! He messages my mam wants a ring may as well scream my mam is desperate to get married . Saadia your parenting skills are awful I think u need to perhaps take a step back and let your parents raise that kid? Or perhaps even let Eisas dad have him?
Saadia your on a downward spiral I see nothing good get off insta and raise that kid properly
As for tomrw event selfish attention seeking nobs! Be around 40 ppl all either under 18/ freshie photographers and yet saadia will
Still be exciting shaving her Fanny in case she gets lucky 😂🤣
I’m
Tell Boris 🤣

Cringecutie
Learner
Learner

Post by Cringecutie »

Aisha_ wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:44 pm
shinydiscoballs wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:05 am
Aisha_ wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:52 am
Does anyone follow hafsaxkay? I’m sick of these other famous MUAS not replying to me! I have loads of weddings coming up in summer and wanted to book her she seems so nice and replied but doesn’t have many photos....? Anyone used her before?
Yeah, she has one look as far as I can see. I think she won't have a vast portfolio because she isn't a full time MUA (although doesn't have a job elsewhere either so it must just be a hobby for her)

Thank you. Yeah definitely doesn’t have many pictures but I went ahead with the booking to be honest because I feel better paying someone for a professional and friendly service. What are you sure how do you know this ? She couldn’t do one of my main days because she said she was doing her day job? Anyway thanks for replying :)
Omg had no idea who she was but I just searched her up she seems to have a nice personality and her makeup also seems quite good and doesn’t look edited. I hope everything goes smoothly in terms of your makeup experience and also everything else. And if you can, please do update us all on your experience.

Stating facts
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Stating facts »

thickgalzwithbigva wrote:
Israa wrote: Haha her and pretty, lmao! She looks like a 40 year old washed out rag. I mean she looks bad for her age, older than she is, she has laanat on her and thinks we’re jealous of her, funniest thing I read.

I disagree, I don’t believe she is 32 she looks 42, and I don’t think she’s pretty, 🤮 I think she clapped and delusional if she thinks Anyone is jealous of her(speaking for myself), trust me I don’t need Instagram to feel validated.

And I would also disagree about good looking men, people come up to me all the time even men, and tell me how good looking my husband is. And never once in the last 11 years has he wronged me and Allahumduillah🙏🏽 I don’t think it has anything to do with looks.
If u have a good Man, Looks won’t matter ❤️

missvickies
Talker
Talker

Post by missvickies »

doseoftea wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:51 pm
so alishba sheikh got a new man and she’s already saying she loves him on her ig caption...a whole new level of wetness considering she was with her ex less than a year ago loooool

words eventually appear meaningless...

Also is it me no offence but the asian/desi guys are uglier in USA/Canada compared to UK? i reckon she could have bagged a better looking (in terms of looks, yes i know looks aren’t everything but she is pretty and the guys with her are usually below average)
She deleted the post with him. Lol that was quick. The
girl says she's 20 😂 biggest lie ever hahaha. She's atleast 25 from what I can remember. Lying about her age is the only desi thing about her haha
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Saira2706
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Saira2706 »

I also remember her twin sister saying a few weeks ago she was 24🤯

Private_user01
Informer
Informer

Post by Private_user01 »

missvickies wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:46 am
doseoftea wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:51 pm
so alishba sheikh got a new man and she’s already saying she loves him on her ig caption...a whole new level of wetness considering she was with her ex less than a year ago loooool

words eventually appear meaningless...

Also is it me no offence but the asian/desi guys are uglier in USA/Canada compared to UK? i reckon she could have bagged a better looking (in terms of looks, yes i know looks aren’t everything but she is pretty and the guys with her are usually below average)
She deleted the post with him. Lol that was quick. The
girl says she's 20 😂 biggest lie ever hahaha. She's atleast 25 from what I can remember. Lying about her age is the only desi thing about her haha
Alishba and her sister are dirty whores

Return to “Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers”