Sarahbelle93x

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Sarahbelle93x

Post by Heyholetsgo »

Being plastic is the easy way out. Yes I have a shnaz and the next girl has jacked up teeth and the other one has a small rack, all problems that can be solved with plastic surgery, but I chose to be the girl With the shnaz rather than the plastic Andrea or Elle or any other plastic beautiful girl. I'm not against plastic surgery, but being plastic beautiful doesn't really count since its easy and possible
Gossiping doesn't make you a cunt, being a cunt makes you a cunt.

solonva
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by solonva »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
illuminate wrote:
well wait idk wrote:am I the only one who thinks shes really photogenic? she looked really good in all her meet up pictures

on a side note: that song she used was also used in one of zoellas videos and it was stuck in my head for 5 days. so annoying.
She's pretty average/homely compared to other gorgeous gurus, but yeah, I think when she's next to "normal" people you can see she's actually pretty good-looking.
Which gurus do you consider gorgeous? I don't think I've seen one I'd consider that pretty lol.
I think Claudia (beyondbeautystar) is really naturally beautiful. But most of the other girls (Sarah, Meghan, Aspyn, Lindsey, etc.), I don't see anything special about how they look.

Hideandseek
Informer
Informer

Post by Hideandseek »

I feel a bid sad for her, it looks like she is going down on youtube and does not have any friend left...
"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."

M. 22. France

southrngssp
Learner
Learner

Post by southrngssp »

It is redic to say she needs plastic surgery, that is just rude. I think she is pretty. And I agree that plastic surgery is a cop out. Paying to be pretty isn't really the same thing as being naturally beautiful. However, she is a tryhard. Times like ten, but I guess that is nothing new.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

This girl is so spoiled and honestly does not deserve any of the free stuff she gets. All she does is sit around all day eating Mexican food, looking at herself in the mirror and tweeting companies links to stuff that she wants for free. She is honestly one of the laziest gurus on YouTube. She puts no creativity into any of her videos and brings no new ideas to YouTube.

jean101
Informer
Informer

Post by jean101 »

Alayy wrote:
illuminate wrote:
Alayy wrote:The only people trying to convince themselves otherwise are girls
??

As opposed to what, robots? That seems like a weird thing to say.
As opposed to guys. Guys just see attractive

Girls, especially less attractive ones, feel stuck on plastic surgery and how 'bad' it is yet have no problems coming on sites like this and attacking girls appearances on here.

I'm always amused at the high levels of hypocrisy on this site regarding plastic surgery and attacking appearances.
I think the people saying plastic surgery and the ones calling her ugly are different people, I could be wrong, cba to go back and look haha.

I think telling someone to get plastic surgery is disgusting, although I think it's fine if it's your choice (I'd totally get some stuff done if I had the money). I don't really like talking about guru's looks negatively, I think it's really mean and bitchy.

I do agree with this sites hypocrisy though, sometimes it's like the guru's can't do anything right and some people would only be satisfied if they died or something..

Winter song
Informer
Informer

Post by Winter song »

I really don't understand her. I started following her on Twitter not too long ago and her tweets literally only consist of how forever alone she is going to be and name dropping every brand in the book. She recently tweeted about her brothers car alarm going off and HAD to include it was an Audi. That is sooooo tacky. News flash Sarah, nobody cares but you.

I don't get what she thinks is appealing about looking so desperate for a guy or a designer item. I can barely read through her tweets, I can't imagine what it would be like to know her in real life.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

"buy me a chanel flap bag so I know it's real."

i don't even know what to think of her anymore.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

Winter song wrote:I really don't understand her. I started following her on Twitter not too long ago and her tweets literally only consist of how forever alone she is going to be and name dropping every brand in the book. She recently tweeted about her brothers car alarm going off and HAD to include it was an Audi. That is sooooo tacky. News flash Sarah, nobody cares but you.

I don't get what she thinks is appealing about looking so desperate for a guy or a designer item. I can barely read through her tweets, I can't imagine what it would be like to know her in real life.
SAME.

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

You have to see what the gurus intentions are. Sarah does a couple of tutorials here and there, enough to still get considered beauty guru, and most of her videos involve what she bough or what trip she took. Hats bragging, and there is no right way to brag so, no , her and people like her really can't do anything right. She makes videos to be active and get free stuff, can't you tell ?
Gossiping doesn't make you a cunt, being a cunt makes you a cunt.

jean101
Informer
Informer

Post by jean101 »

I do agree about the "sad" tweets! More and more gurus are tweeting about having no friends, having a bad day and just generally being miserable all of the time. I don't get why you want to announce that stuff to thousands of people..

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

did you see her everyday curls video. I knew her ends were dead but I didn't realize they were that FRIED. holy jesus it's disgusting. No wonder she curls her hair- it probably makes her ends look not so ratchet.

beautylovingangel
Informer
Informer

Post by beautylovingangel »

She really, really should just go and get a few inches taken off. There's really no point to having long hair if it looks that terrible. Also, I might be alone in this, but I think her hair looks a lot nicer natural (not curled + teased) than it does with her "everyday hair" style.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

i like she says she doesn't have time to do the DML video because she "doesn't have time." umm sarah you sit around in your room all day painting your nails and watching the hills. you have time. she's just to lazy to make a video that requires any actual editing or work.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

how she says*

too lazy*

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

why does she always wear ballet flats with shorts? it's such a weird combination.

propeller
Debater
Debater

Post by propeller »

In her May Favorites, she talked about how she couldn't pronounce a brand and the brand was Chinese Laundry. None of those words are difficult.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

propeller wrote:In her May Favorites, she talked about how she couldn't pronounce a brand and the brand was Chinese Laundry. None of those words are difficult.
haven't you heard? She's basically a f*cking moron.

Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kamakazi »

For once I thought she actually looked pretty nice in her favorites video...
but aside from that she's an idiot. Chinese Laundry, really Sarah!?

Post by Guest »

byebyebye1 wrote:why does she always wear ballet flats with shorts? it's such a weird combination.
It can look cute... Sarah just has no style.

Return to “Sarah Belle”