Cynthia and Thomas Beaumont - Part 3

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Cynthia and Thomas Beaumont - Part 3

Post by littlegarose »

Yeah, thanks. I still can't access that page. Someone pasted it on this thread, though.
Does it have any interesting comments?

SumpthinSweet
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by SumpthinSweet »

littlegarose wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:00 am
Huh. Weird. KatieAnn, did it direct you to this one?
https://www.facebook.com/Cynthia-Beaumo ... 497504922/

And can you see that "we are taking a break" message?
Because that's the FB page I have, and the latest post is still the photo of Tommy from the ER on the 31st.

Unless I'm doing FB wrong, which could certainly be the case. I don't use it very often!
That is the same link as one of the two I posted. I get the same error message with the link from TJP. Question... on TJP's link are you able to send a friends request? That might be why some of us can't see that page. I think she has blocked people on that page. A while ago Cindy said that she just gets so many friend request she can't keep up with them and she wasn't sure who a lot of the people were. And that they should put their YT name too. So I'm thinking I was a friend on that page and she blocked me there too.

PassingBy
Debater
Debater

Post by PassingBy »

Sniffles 71 wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:56 pm
:roll: :roll: :roll: Want to get her really fired up, just bring up menopause. I had seen in some of the comments on some video from months ago, sorry don't know which one, where someone brought that up and she went off big time! She told everyone don't bring that up again or you will be blocked and she deleted any comments pertaining to that topic. She said that was a long way off and she still had her monthly, "right, tommy?" , I kid you not. It was at that point that I knew this was going to get very, very interesting. Ya just can't make this chit up!! :roll:
What’s funny to me is how she can’t use the actual correct words for things that involve the human body. When Tommy was in the hospital she was trying to describe the urinary catheter & just couldn’t say the word “penis”. Every man has a penis. Penis. Penis. Penis. Penis.

And her “monthly” is another one. WTF is a “monthly”? It is a called a “period” or “menstruaal cycle”. And yeah, menopause is quickly chasing her heels. It’s a fact of life for Christ’s sake!! It happens to all women. It gags me right out to think that she uses sanitary pads at her age. That is gross. Grow up and learn how to use a tampon.

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

littlegarose wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:00 am
And can you see that "we are taking a break" message?
Yes, I see it... let me try another paste here....
https://www.facebook.com/CynthiaAnnBeaumont

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

littlegarose wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:20 am
Yeah, thanks. I still can't access that page. Someone pasted it on this thread, though.
Does it have any interesting comments?
Oh yes, it sure does. :D Here's the latest:
Erin Delaney You have one of the worst personalities of anyone I’ve ever watched on YouTube! I used to enjoy your channel but it’s plain to see you are a greedy, nasty person now. Trash talking innocent nurses, saying twice you want to see a fellow YouTuber gunned down/killed when you have no proof of what she allegedly did, telling subscribers to fuck off/telling them they’re replaceable ALL the while asking people to use your referral links and gladly accepting gifts. I thought Tommy’s situation would humble you but I don’t think you have a grateful or compassionate bone in your body!

Saul_56
Talker
Talker

Post by Saul_56 »

Some screenshots from Cynister's FB page
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

rational_thinker
Informer
Informer

Post by rational_thinker »

well damn y'all are fast here is what I'm able to see:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

rational_thinker
Informer
Informer

Post by rational_thinker »

sorry they're azz backwards lol

Saul_56
Talker
Talker

Post by Saul_56 »

She's insulted physicians, nurses, social workers and social media followers....all are people who were somehow trying to help her and her husband. In one of her now-removed videos she said that her mother taught her "if you can't say something nice about someone then don't say anything at all". It was in one of her "doing the laundry" videos.

She's a hypocrite. All she does is complain about other people.

In her eyes, she's very special and the world owes her something. What she didn't realize was that she is the one that is replaceable.

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

Thank you to those who did the screen shots... sure wish I'd know how to do that. :D

Post by Guest »

littlegarose wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:46 am
Oh and one more thing. Cynthia knows that she gets the most engagement on her YouTube channel. To post that update on an obscure Facebook page that not everyone has access to and doesn’t seem to be public, either, means she really is hiding from her “fans”. She didn’t post anything on her community tab on YouTube, which would be a logical place to share such an update. So, she’s obviously trying to regroup before making another video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jmo, but saying The Beaumonts and no pic just generic background and the statement made makes me think this was under an attorney 'a advice.

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

Pissedoff wrote: Jmo, but saying The Beaumonts and no pic just generic background and the statement made makes me think this was under an attorney 'a advice.
YES, YES, YES! I have been sitting here all morning trying to decide if I wanted to mention how much that "The Beaumonts" bothered me but I didn't want to get into conspiracy theories. I was thinking someone else posted it because I assumed Cindy would have typed "Beaumont's" with an apostrophe. :) But yes, not someone else posting per se, but copying what an attorney told her to say makes a lot of sense. There were no misspellings and that bothered me. I think you're onto something. :gj:

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Cynthia and Thomas Beaumont - Part 3

Post by littlegarose »

Thanks rational_thinker & Saul_56 for those screenshots!!

I am unable to view that specific page for some reason.

Oh and color me wrong about the 2020 glasses. It looks like they have a photo of them wearing them is their new YouTube banner. Not sure when that photo was taken though.

ETA: WTF w that Vomda woman?? I can’t believe anyone is still defending Cynthia. It’s baffling!!

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

Woah, guys! We are nearly ready for a new thread!
That has to be some kind of record!

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

littlegarose wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:46 am
ETA: WTF w that Vomda woman?? I can’t believe anyone is still defending Cynthia. It’s baffling!!
I don't know.... don't get it. Or that Terri either... I saw someone addressed Terri and her constant support and all Terri said was that "the Beaumonts are doing the best they can." Good gracious!! Terri is listed as a nurse for crying out loud. And I'd really like to ask her personally (maybe she'll read us here sometime, eh?)... well, I'll do it this way.... Terri, if you ever find this thread, I have a question for you. Nothing mean meant, but I'd love to hear an answer..... Yes or no, do you think that it was alright for your idol Cynthia Beaumont to not only threaten another YouTuber numerous times, but last weekend to say she hopes the person gets shot... and before that to say she'd celebrate if they DIE??? Do you think that's okay?!!?

Oh and please don't use the "she's under stress" ridiculous excuse... no one's buying it. It was a terroristic threat to which the police responded and stress has nothing to do with it. Anyone who is arrested for making terroristic threats offline trying to use the "Gee officer, I was under stress" excuse would be laughed all the way to the county lockup.

SoupNChili+Cracker
Learner
Learner

Post by SoupNChili+Cracker »

littlegarose wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:57 am
Woah, guys! We are nearly ready for a new thread!
That has to be some kind of record!
I love it! I feel no guilt or shame about being involved in any of this. Once a faithful supporter to be told we are replaceable? Yeah. I don’t feel bad about commenting or reading any of this. :D

Amethystlady
Debater
Debater

Post by Amethystlady »

rational_thinker wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:40 pm
Oh, almost forgot in addition to the plantana chips, one of the snacks was from Michi-can - priceless lol
:tu:

Amethystlady
Debater
Debater

Post by Amethystlady »

KatieAnn wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:23 pm
littlegarose wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:08 pm
Well guys, Steve is back with another case study Image

Rushing over there now!!! I am so glad he's taking this on. If any of you aren't subbed to Steve and Marc, I highly recommend the channel for all kinds of excellent content.

PS.... I'm at mark starting at 5:50 now.... aw man, this is sooooooo good. "right?" hehehe
He's throwing so much shade to this hypothetical couple. Wonder who he's speaking of? :rofl: And I'm loving it

Amethystlady
Debater
Debater

Post by Amethystlady »

rational_thinker wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:38 pm
mamagoody5 wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:04 pm
Do they suspend your channel for any reason? If they do, I bet that's what happened.
One could only hope :tu:
I've downloaded some of her best rants!

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

Amethystlady wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:35 am
He's throwing so much shade to this hypothetical couple. Wonder who he's speaking of? :rofl: And I'm loving it
Oh, it's no one, I'm sure... just a hypothetical case study, ya know. Besides, no one could *possibly* be like that in real life. :hee:

Return to “Cynthia Ann Beaumont”