Shane: Lying, Crying and Retiring Dawson :,) (Pt. 26)

AnniaDrama
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane: Lying, Crying and Retiring Dawson :,) (Pt. 26)

Post by AnniaDrama »

Maybe a bit out of topic and maybe I live under a rock, but I just found out about Anthony Padilla because of his beef with Trisha, and then got to binge his interviews. It made me realize how terrible Shane is at his docuseries, specially the last ones when compared to Anthony Padilla. Shane does it all about him and tries to pull this BS act of empath. Anthony's interviews on the opposite are about the people he's interviewing, he doesn't insert himself and is genuinely interested in what they have to say and his questions are very good. Why couldn't Shane stop the "oh my god" every 2 minutes and act more professional?

bhaddie
Learner
Learner

Post by bhaddie »

AnniaDrama wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:38 pm
Maybe a bit out of topic and maybe I live under a rock, but I just found out about Anthony Padilla because of his beef with Trisha, and then got to binge his interviews. It made me realize how terrible Shane is at his docuseries, specially the last ones when compared to Anthony Padilla. Shane does it all about him and tries to pull this BS act of empath. Anthony's interviews on the opposite are about the people he's interviewing, he doesn't insert himself and is genuinely interested in what they have to say and his questions are very good. Why couldn't Shane stop the "oh my god" every 2 minutes and act more professional?
that's so funny you bring up anthony, i was JUST thinking how he could be what everyone thinks shane is. he's a great interviewer who knows how to stay on topic, only bring up his own experiences to show empathy to his guests, and he remains funny while being sensitive and considering others. he's also working on a documentary about becoming an anime bar maid that actually looks so interesting? the trailer alone was 100 times better than anything shane has ever done. i hope he and other youtubers will get views on interview/documentary style videos and raise the standards of YT fans a little.

rebaus77
Lurker
Lurker

Post by rebaus77 »

bhaddie wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:02 pm
AnniaDrama wrote:
that's so funny you bring up anthony, i was JUST thinking how he could be what everyone thinks shane is. he's a great interviewer who knows how to stay on topic, only bring up his own experiences to show empathy to his guests, and he remains funny while being sensitive and considering others. he's also working on a documentary about becoming an anime bar maid that actually looks so interesting? the trailer alone was 100 times better than anything shane has ever done. i hope he and other youtubers will get views on interview/documentary style videos and raise the standards of YT fans a little.
Anthony actually showers and doesn’t create sob stories for racist rich people that don’t need it either he’s just all round a better person he should have the amount of attention Shane gets

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

They will marry for the profit it will bring in. Tons of companies would love to design Ryland’s dream tux/ wedding gown. So many people would love to make them a wedding cake. Gifts from all the Youtubers that kiss their asses.

The sad thing is that Ryland will have his family and friends from back home there. Shane will have his mother, brothers, possibly father, and a bunch of youtubers he has shit talked over the years or is friends with but also treats horribly. So when they do divorce his support system will be his leach mother who apparently taught him no values in life...

And Ryland will most definitely reveal Shane fucking at least one of the animals in their house and admit to him being slightly racist, in other words it won’t end well and we J* will get involved...

canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by canyounot24 »

rebaus77 wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:09 pm
bhaddie wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:02 pm
AnniaDrama wrote:
Anthony actually showers and doesn’t create sob stories for racist rich people that don’t need it either he’s just all round a better person he should have the amount of attention Shane gets
He actually showers and doesn't create sob stories. The exact opposite of Trisha and Shane.

PaPaPaPanda
Learner
Learner

Post by PaPaPaPanda »

So.. I’ve never wrote on here before because I didn’t know there were threads for non-gurus. It blows my mind that Shane can get in front of a camera looking the way he does. I mean at least TRY to look presentable. I look like a slob when I’m laying around at home too but I’d never get in front of a camera looking like he does. My god..

Also the whole “Omg I’m rich but not rich don’t worry I’m totally relatable look at the tear in my shirt OMG JEFFREE WHAT THE FUCK” is probably the most annoying shit I have ever listened to. I wanted to watch the last series because I won’t lie, I wanted to see some DRAYMA from the James Charles scandal and how this makeup is made on a large scale. Instead I got Shane crying over not being richer than he is, crying out Jeffree WTF at every given moment and Jeffree being disgusting as usual.

At least Andrew is nice to look at when he did pop up.

WanderingWeirdo2
Debater
Debater

Post by WanderingWeirdo2 »

I wonder if the coronoavirus will make Shane bathe.
thehippiechick wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:57 pm
On the Shane reddit there's an Andrew thread. Man can some of those little girls get defensive!

Just face it, his camerawork isn't good. It's jumpy, he could use a steadicam or gimbal. And yes the cackling was mentioned. Of course there were a couple "but that's the best part!" "I love his laugh!" comments. UGH.
How in the world does Andrew have fans? He has literally NO personality. He doesn't vibe with the group friend. He's that quiet dumbass in the corner that laughs too hard at everything everyone around him says while offering no humor or wit of his own. He was decent looking in the beginning but is now blending in with the hoodie, messy hair, no shower look that Shane's group has going on. And he's not good at what he does. Like, damn, I'm not trying to rag on the guy and make him want to leap into a volcano or anything, but I really don't understand how someone without any traits or talents can have fans. It's weird.

rebaus77
Lurker
Lurker

Post by rebaus77 »

I miss when Andrew was just the camera guy and you didn’t have to hear his annoying laugh

Lady Grey
Informer
Informer

Post by Lady Grey »

rebaus77 wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:14 pm
I miss when Andrew was just the camera guy and you didn’t have to hear his annoying laugh
i remember back when they did that 'we adopted a baby' video and went to the park, andrew's laugh was fun and sincere and everyone in the comments was like "omg i love his laugh" and i did too. but like anyone else in the #squad, that one genuine trait was then exaggerated and overly used every. single. time. now his laugh is reminiscent of jenna marbles 'i gotta basketball game tomorrow!' constantly quoting. it's like, it's funny and genuine the first time. then the little 11 year old stans latch onto it and they overuse it until it's a beaten, dead horse. and even then, they still over use it. now it's just obnoxious. but as long as the fan base of 8-15 year olds think it's "so cwute!" they'll keep using it. it's not even genuine. it's obnoxious, and transparent 'acting'

hobojojo
Learner
Learner

Post by hobojojo »

So on instagram stories, Shane had a meltdown and claimed he thinks he had Corona end of Jan and gave it to a ton of people. He rightfully deleted the videos as it made him sound like he was having a breakdown and needed help.

So ... he does not travel, does not leave his house. Yes someone *may* have bought it into the house but highly unlikely. If he was ill, it was flu or a bad cold. End of Jan is flu season. No need to breakdown and think Corona is a conspiracy and you already had it,

canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by canyounot24 »

hobojojo wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:08 pm
So on instagram stories, Shane had a meltdown and claimed he thinks he had Corona end of Jan and gave it to a ton of people. He rightfully deleted the videos as it made him sound like he was having a breakdown and needed help.

So ... he does not travel, does not leave his house. Yes someone *may* have bought it into the house but highly unlikely. If he was ill, it was flu or a bad cold. End of Jan is flu season. No need to breakdown and think Corona is a conspiracy and you already had it,
He must be pressed for video ideas.

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

I'm not surprised, Shane has to make every bad thing happening all about himself. How many times has his response to a mass shooting been tweeting about his memories of the location and how sad it makes him? Of course he thinks he's the origin of the corona virus because he has no way to process something that doesn't involve him.

rebaus77
Lurker
Lurker

Post by rebaus77 »

Someone ask what he thinks of this Trisha drama I’m sick of him pretending like she can do no wrong and then like give the girl a collab or a platform I’m sick of people acting like he’s this naive gullible idiot

escargot123
Informer
Informer

Post by escargot123 »

This popped into my suggestions. “Shane’s” part is near the very end. I’m surprised he didn’t make it about himself like “this is why I’m not posting anything makeup related, people are so harsh/quick to shame/mean bullies”
糞食らえ

_windsor_
Learner
Learner

Post by _windsor_ »

rebaus77 wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:08 pm
Someone ask what he thinks of this Trisha drama I’m sick of him pretending like she can do no wrong and then like give the girl a collab or a platform I’m sick of people acting like he’s this naive gullible idiot
She claims to have Dissociative identity disorder with no medical proof and he claims to have had the coronavirus with no medical proof, you can see why they're friends tbh

_windsor_
Learner
Learner

Post by _windsor_ »

WanderingWeirdo2 wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:29 pm
I wonder if the coronoavirus will make Shane bathe.
thehippiechick wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:57 pm
On the Shane reddit there's an Andrew thread. Man can some of those little girls get defensive!

Just face it, his camerawork isn't good. It's jumpy, he could use a steadicam or gimbal. And yes the cackling was mentioned. Of course there were a couple "but that's the best part!" "I love his laugh!" comments. UGH.
How in the world does Andrew have fans? He has literally NO personality. He doesn't vibe with the group friend. He's that quiet dumbass in the corner that laughs too hard at everything everyone around him says while offering no humor or wit of his own. He was decent looking in the beginning but is now blending in with the hoodie, messy hair, no shower look that Shane's group has going on. And he's not good at what he does. Like, damn, I'm not trying to rag on the guy and make him want to leap into a volcano or anything, but I really don't understand how someone without any traits or talents can have fans. It's weird.
It's all because he's an average looking white guy. Teenage girls love that shit lol

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

I'm shocked he's not working on a Corona conspiracy video- I've seen some insane conspiracies about it out there.

NingBing
Talker
Talker

Post by NingBing »

Yeah can see them getting married too.
I’ve actually seen a similar situation; a friend of a friend + their partner. They were falling out of love and got engaged to try to save their relationship. They got married a year later. It’s obvious it was just because they were comfortable in their relationship, no romantic spark left. It was truly just like seeing two friends get married (I wasn’t there but I’ve seen some pictures and videos).
It seems like that’s the case here. They’re comfortable but not really in love anymore. Ryland has his dream house and lots of money. Shane has someone to fuck and to make himself feel less lonely maybe? Either way I think they will get married. If it’s gonna last is a whole different case lol.

I just really hope they don’t bring a child into this world :/
They’re not fit to be parents. Shane can’t even handle a dog (yet they still got a second one, and they didn’t even NAME HER for months right?). Imagine if they had a CHILD.
Constantly Confused
:love2:
[english is not my first language]

NingBing
Talker
Talker

Post by NingBing »

dietgossip wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:56 am
I'm shocked he's not working on a Corona conspiracy video- I've seen some insane conspiracies about it out there.
oh nooo. i really hope he doesn’t do this. it’d be a huge disaster and he’d probably get a lot of backlash. (i do enjoy when people see how shitty he is though)
It’d be disrespectful too imo and i’d hate to see him profit from this horrible situation.
Constantly Confused
:love2:
[english is not my first language]

canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by canyounot24 »

Its sad that self isolation won't change his lifestyle in any way as all he does is self isolate.

Return to “Shane Dawson”