Shane: Lying, Crying and Retiring Dawson :,) (Pt. 26)

Re: Shane: Lying, Crying and Retiring Dawson :,) (Pt. 26)

Post by Guest »

Watching a Shane vlog for the first time was odd, I didn't know he just casually shows off his big house while acting like he is SO relatable, who would even act so defensive over a comment being concerned over his health as if they were bullying him?! The right way to act is to say "I'm working out and doing the best that I can, don't worry about me" not THIS!
Why is his video edited like a low budget reality TV show? And did I misheard it or did Ryland say they didn't even start planning the wedding before the fridge reveal?!
whoever edited all this bling sound effects needs help

~~♥above it all♥~~
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by ~~♥above it all♥~~ »

Happy_one wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:53 pm
canyounot24 wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:15 pm
He must read here as he's talking about doing a makeup video with his palette.
someone on youtube was talking about this too. :rofl:
That will be such a disaster of a video, like imagine all the bacteria that will be on everything because of him. I like train-wreck type videos so I would actually watch it to see how he does.

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

On the Shane reddit there's an Andrew thread. Man can some of those little girls get defensive!

Just face it, his camerawork isn't good. It's jumpy, he could use a steadicam or gimbal. And yes the cackling was mentioned. Of course there were a couple "but that's the best part!" "I love his laugh!" comments. UGH.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by canyounot24 »

He's having a breakdown about Coronavirus. He looks like he's on anti-anxiety meds in his instagram video stories. Fair enough being concerned but he is acting as though he's an uber-vulnerable member of society. You're not chronically ill Shane. Only in the mental sense of ill.

escargot123
Informer
Informer

Post by escargot123 »

When ultra rich privileged brats in decent health (does he have asthma or is it only his BFF Jeoffrey?) start freaking out... Can’t relate.

But it would be scary for him if they decide to shut down everything but factories, grocery stores and pharmacies. Can’t stock up on junk food.
糞食らえ

CheriBeriBem
Informer
Informer

Post by CheriBeriBem »

Why is he worried? It’s not like he goes out anyway! :roll:

disgracedwaterpuppy
Learner
Learner

Post by disgracedwaterpuppy »

Shane is probably just freaking out because he's never washed his hands properly in his life.

loungeact
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by loungeact »

Rewatching last year's series and god the fact Shane acts like being on pills is a personality trait is still disgusting. I lost my boyfriend to depression around the time the series started and I remember watching the episodes as they came out, being shocked as to how he tries to (ironically) "glamourise" mental illness. When he showed the "blinged-up" bottle of pills in the latest vid... Shane, what the fuck?

ShadowDog
Learner
Learner

Post by ShadowDog »

loungeact wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:59 am
Rewatching last year's series and god the fact Shane acts like being on pills is a personality trait is still disgusting. I lost my boyfriend to depression around the time the series started and I remember watching the episodes as they came out, being shocked as to how he tries to (ironically) "glamourise" mental illness. When he showed the "blinged-up" bottle of pills in the latest vid... Shane, what the fuck?
Fucking same! It's always rubbed me the wrong way, especially with him knowing his young base. No shame in needing a Rx but the way he glamorizes it and jokes about it is insincere and pathetic.

tish
Learner
Learner

Post by tish »

ShadowDog wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:10 pm
loungeact wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:59 am
Fucking same! It's always rubbed me the wrong way, especially with him knowing his young base. No shame in needing a Rx but the way he glamorizes it and jokes about it is insincere and pathetic.
i dont think glamourize is the right word cause whenever i watch i think i DONT want to end up like that and he even says y'all dont want to be like me i think its just him taking a joke too far also jokes about anxiety and popping pills aren't exactly unheard of right

btw do y'all think they'll actually get married cause i dont lol

MaineMan
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MaineMan »

I will be surprised if they get married. I think this will be a very long engagement that will end in a dramatic breakup. Like someone else said on here, ryland will probs cheat on Shane or something of that nature. Or maybe Shane will leave and go back to his ex girlfriend (Liz? I think?).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

purple_lampshade
Learner
Learner

Post by purple_lampshade »

MaineMan wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:45 pm
I will be surprised if they get married. I think this will be a very long engagement that will end in a dramatic breakup. Like someone else said on here, ryland will probs cheat on Shane or something of that nature. Or maybe Shane will leave and go back to his ex girlfriend (Liz? I think?).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lisa is engaged.
I can't believe that Shane and Ryland haven't even started planning their wedding that's supposed to be happening this year (they said June or July right?) It really goes to show the proposal was just to get attention off of Shane's cat situation.

canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by canyounot24 »

escargot123 wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:55 am
When ultra rich privileged brats in decent health (does he have asthma or is it only his BFF Jeoffrey?) start freaking out... Can’t relate.

But it would be scary for him if they decide to shut down everything but factories, grocery stores and pharmacies. Can’t stock up on junk food.
Besides, Joffree smokes so much weed I don't feel sorry for him.

purple_lampshade
Learner
Learner

Post by purple_lampshade »

Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:25 pm
Lisa is still engaged? I feel like SHE's been engaged for years lol.

I don't believe Ryland would cheat. I don't feel like he is the type to ruin a good thing in terms of he is being taken care of financially. If he is a person that isn't that needy for affection or sex then he is probably happy to play house and spend money.

Shane is another story lol. I think Shane will be the one to break it off.
She's engaged to Jeff galante. they've been dating for two years and they got engaged in November.
I definitely can see Shane being the one to end things, Ryland loves his lavish life with Shane way too much to break it off. Shane is so unstable, I don't think he actually wants to even marry Ryland, and he rushed the proposal for his own benefit.

absolutetrash
Informer
Informer

Post by absolutetrash »

Shane will get "too comfortable". I still think that the engagement was a pathetic diversion from the whole cat-fucking-gate. He's just going to "wait it out" in hopes that something or someone else will break them up and give him an excuse to end things; maybe Ryland will break it off if he (Shane) can drag this out for as long as possible and I wouldn't be surprised if he plays the victim again.

hallkyon
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hallkyon »

I can totally see them getting married. They're both aware of the buzz this would make in the YT community and how much they could profit from it. I can already see Shane filming a "series" about it and Ryland vlogging about the preparations weeks if not months prior to the wedding. And the stans will go crazy. So yes, I'm pretty sure they will get married, probably later this year. Is it gonna last though? No way.

Post by Guest »

The "series" will be released months after the mirage and by then they'll break up... IF he they did manage to have the wedding in the first place :roll:

Quincyraven
Learner
Learner

Post by Quincyraven »

Sane 100% will not do anything related to planning the wedding. It will have to be Ryland hiring people by himself and just being happy if Shane shows up.

canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by canyounot24 »

Their relationship seems more like a friendship. It's really odd and seems void of actual romance.

Melleen008
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Melleen008 »

I strangely believe that they will marry and stay married a while. However, Shane isn't gonna plan anything lol He will just show up at the wedding that Ryland planned in its entirety with a laughing Andrew, a camera, gross hair, a gross face, and disgusting clothes. They may not be in love with each other but they are comfortable. A break up would cause way too much discussion online about them, and put too much eyes on their "love story" and Shane wouldn't be able to handle it. Even if he plays the victim, literally any negative comment makes him anxious so he wouldn't provoke this kind of attention. Ryland might decide that he wants a better partner and leave, but as some of you said he loves being taken care of.

And imo, Shane is most likely to cheat, he is clearly into a lot of weird shit and I wouldn't put this past him. Ryland seems a much decent person on that front.

Return to “Shane Dawson”