Shane: Lying, Crying and Retiring Dawson :,) (Pt. 26)

TheTruthSeeker
Talker
Talker

Re: Shane: Lying, Crying and Retiring Dawson :,) (Pt. 26)

Post by TheTruthSeeker »

Am I the only one who finds Shane's excessive soda consumption disgusting? If he were to completely stop drinking soda not only would he loose a good amount of weight, but his pepperoni face would start clearing up. On a side note I feel so horrible for his Lessie trainer, I couldn't even begin to imagine the stench he secretes. That woman deserves a trophy or something especially being enclosed in this shed he calls a gym.

chctac
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by chctac »

TheTruthSeeker wrote:Am I the only one who finds Shane's excessive soda consumption disgusting? If he were to completely stop drinking soda not only would he loose a good amount of weight, but his pepperoni face would start clearing up. On a side note I feel so horrible for his Lessie trainer, I couldn't even begin to imagine the stench he secretes. That woman deserves a trophy or something especially being enclosed in this shed he calls a gym.
she must be so embarrassed that one of her clients isn’t losing weight. it looks bad on her part too!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by canyounot24 »

rawegg wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:01 pm
I joined gg after the palette launch but the fact that he looked like bootleg Beetlejuice in the promo photos has been eating away at my soul for months. Kind of a fitting role for him tho
Very fitting and Jeffree looks like one of the Sandworms from Beetlejuice.

Deedlemonster
Informer
Informer

Post by Deedlemonster »

In his newest video he says that he "isn't emotionally ready" to open a box of items with sequins glued onto them but wonders why he has mental issues? Dude, glued on sequins!!!! Calm down. Oh My God at everything!!! He is so ridiculous.

Bile
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Bile »

Look, I get it. Commenting on someone's weight - even with good intentions - is a social faux pas and you probably shouldn't do it. The fact that he's so bothered over a fan diplomatically expressing concern over his weight that he disappeared for a week and made a childish response video is absolutely unacceptable. Concern is not hate and everyone calling that person a hater is feeding into this man child's delusions that he should be exempt from criticism because he has mental health issues. Absolutely not. I never watch Shane Dawson but oh my God. How pathetic.

lernjergi1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lernjergi1 »

Damn, if I had access to the facilities that Shane has access to I would be fit and healthy. Many people are unhealthy due to their lifestyle restrictions - Shane has none! He has enough money to have a gym on his property (social anxiety and people judging him? none!); access to a personal trainer (motivation to keep going and personalised routine - wish I had that!); enough money to see therapists regarding his mental health issues (see a therapist instead of making clap-back youtube vids shane) and then to top it off living in LA he has access to lots of restaurants that are healthy (if we take into account he doesn't cook) but they always choose taco bell or chipotle...like other youtubers dont cook but they're making better choices. ultimately, Shane is to blame for his own problems and he needs to man up and admit to it. The quicker he does that the quicker he can sort himself out.

~~♥above it all♥~~
Informer
Informer

Post by ~~♥above it all♥~~ »

Bile wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:02 am
Look, I get it. Commenting on someone's weight - even with good intentions - is a social faux pas and you probably shouldn't do it. The fact that he's so bothered over a fan diplomatically expressing concern over his weight that he disappeared for a week and made a childish response video is absolutely unacceptable. Concern is not hate and everyone calling that person a hater is feeding into this man child's delusions that he should be exempt from criticism because he has mental health issues. Absolutely not. I never watch Shane Dawson but oh my God. How pathetic.
I used to be a big fan of Shane but OMG this video had me constantly rolling my eyes, I still do not know how I actually watched it all. First of all, the comment expressing CONCERN about his weight was not even a hate comment at all and not even close to the worse comment he would ever receive. The amount of time he spent being childish about it was aggravating. The same goes with all the other youtubers who are trying to kiss Shane's ass about it as well. I had to laugh while watching the new video of his due to the fact the "trainer" said he was the most consistent person she trained, like how can you be serious about that and how can a person actually believe that statement? Also, why is the sequin thing such a big deal to him?? Like I get it they are pretty but IMO it is kind of dumb, materialistic and kind of tacky.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

You can have all the options available to you but if the issue is one of mental health then it isn't as easy as exercise daily. I know that's obvious; kind of the leading a horse to water analogy.
I think he's lost any creative spark he had and is floundering. All the money in the world won't make him happy. Still the only one to change it is him. I hate the victim mentality.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

They're Swarovski crystals not sequins, and yeah, I agree he's gone off the deep end with the bling. We all like a little sparkle, but damn man. Your fridge? Your Keurig?
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

Quincyraven
Learner
Learner

Post by Quincyraven »

When you start "blinging" everything it starts to look so tacky. It doesn't even look like crystals anymore and looks like some cheap 90's bedazzling party gone out of hand.

FoodGusher
Informer
Informer

Post by FoodGusher »

thehippiechick wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:44 am
They're Swarovski crystals not sequins, and yeah, I agree he's gone off the deep end with the bling. We all like a little sparkle, but damn man. Your fridge? Your Keurig?
I shiver at the thought of having to clean these appliances.

Not his problem, I suppose.

~~♥above it all♥~~
Informer
Informer

Post by ~~♥above it all♥~~ »

FoodGusher wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:44 am
thehippiechick wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:44 am
I shiver at the thought of having to clean these appliances.

Not his problem, I suppose.
I just thought about the cleaning of everything. To be honest they will either let them get dirty or hire someone else to do that.

Quincyraven
Learner
Learner

Post by Quincyraven »

Guest wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:53 pm
I personally think the dude's on some kind of antidepressant. I feel things went downhill for him every since he started taking meds (BPII here. Meds are very helpful but sometimes they have adverse effects)
BP2 here too! :) I know from my own experience so little is known about mental health alot of these meds are trial and error and being on the wrong one can completely make things worse. Getting the wrong diagnosis can make things worse too and it's really easy to get misdiagnosed. My guess would be he's been given a script but probably doesn't do proper followup or therapy. He might even take it inconsistently like alot of people do which gives your brain these uneven surges and drops in chemicals. Consistency and motivation are the farthest things from his strong points.

Post by Guest »

Bile wrote:

I'm a liberal/ democrat and even I can see that ridulous shit like everyone rushing to coddle this grown ass man rich white man (becuase if there is anyone in the world that needs to be taken care of by the rest of us it's rich white men) because ONE person dared to mention his weight and it made him soooooooooo sad is why everyone is getting fed up with "PC culture"

Can we go back to teaching people that life isn't fair all the time and sometimes people just won't like you and you won't fucking die because of it?

BeautyBitch07
Talker
Talker

Post by BeautyBitch07 »

Can we talk about everyones fake “shocking surprise” reveal of the bling’d out fridge??? Are we really supposed to believe that that girl and her team covered that entire fridge in crystals, at their house, IN THEIR KITCHEN, for however many days, and no one had any idea.
Yeahhhhh, ok

I told you I’ll be ready in 5 minutes, stop calling me every half hour.
:FU:

TheTruthSeeker
Talker
Talker

Post by TheTruthSeeker »

whatshouldido wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:35 pm
Bile wrote:

I'm a liberal/ democrat and even I can see that ridulous shit like everyone rushing to coddle this grown ass man rich white man (becuase if there is anyone in the world that needs to be taken care of by the rest of us it's rich white men) because ONE person dared to mention his weight and it made him soooooooooo sad is why everyone is getting fed up with "PC culture"

Can we go back to teaching people that life isn't fair all the time and sometimes people just won't like you and you won't fucking die because of it?
Well political correctness has been pushed down our throats by the libs.. Just saying lol..

citiprivate
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by citiprivate »

Its all fake, the fridge was covered in Bling Crystal Rhinestone DIY car Decoration Stickers, they are like $10 a sheet from amazon, would have take like a few hours to do, its not rocket science, same with all the other crap....

Also did anyone else see the dog hair all over the stuff she pulled out of the box, they where too cheap to give her fresh merch to "Bling". imagine working on sweat pants Shane has been wearing, i am guessing Crotch rot, Root beer, and Taco bell as the top notes of that item .... :rofl:

BeautyBitch07 wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:01 pm
Can we talk about everyones fake “shocking surprise” reveal of the bling’d out fridge??? Are we really supposed to believe that that girl and her team covered that entire fridge in crystals, at their house, IN THEIR KITCHEN, for however many days, and no one had any idea.
Yeahhhhh, ok Image

FoodGusher
Informer
Informer

Post by FoodGusher »

citiprivate wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:43 pm
Also did anyone else see the dog hair all over the stuff she pulled out of the box
Yeah. Nothing says "classy" like a pair of pet hair covered old pants that haven't been washed in lord knows how long and look like they smell like a mix of wet dog, fast food, depression and crotch cheese.

I nearly threw up during that scene.

Post by Guest »

TheTruthSeeker wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:17 pm
whatshouldido wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:35 pm
Bile wrote:

Well political correctness has been pushed down our throats by the libs.. Just saying lol..

Yeah, I know, that's why I said I was one myself because I'm getting sick of the bullshit coming from my own "team" :lol:

canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by canyounot24 »

He must read here as he's talking about doing a makeup video with his palette.

Return to “Shane Dawson”