Drugstore Makeup/Beauty HAUL 2013

nightmanoeuvres
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Drugstore Makeup/Beauty HAUL 2013

Post by nightmanoeuvres »

Rose13 wrote:My friend told me about this website and I couldn't believe it. I am well aware this is the 'trash a guru" section, but what purpose does that serve you? You girls go into detail about her videos-and I ask myself, "why waste your time watching her videos, and then coming on here to talk trash about her?" If you girls hate her so much, then stop watching her videos and use your time doing something you actually like. Many say it's not jealousy, but I think it is. I agree, she shouldn't buy so much make up, but as long as her bills are paid, her son is taken care of, then who are you or I to tell her what she should be spending her money on? For her it's makeup, for others it's shoes, books, etc. As long as you're not deciding, "should I buy this dress or pay my rent?" then it's not an issue. I just don't get how people can have so much hate for someone they don't even know personally.
Hate her? No. We criticize, there is a difference. And how much time did you spend creating your account just to wright that paragraph to state your opinion that we don't give a fuck about? Exactly. GTFO.

PS- For all we know, she could be 100,000 dollars in debt. :FU: :FU:

ScarletRose31
Talker
Talker

Post by ScarletRose31 »

nightmanoeuvres wrote:
Rose13 wrote:My friend told me about this website and I couldn't believe it. I am well aware this is the 'trash a guru" section, but what purpose does that serve you? You girls go into detail about her videos-and I ask myself, "why waste your time watching her videos, and then coming on here to talk trash about her?" If you girls hate her so much, then stop watching her videos and use your time doing something you actually like. Many say it's not jealousy, but I think it is. I agree, she shouldn't buy so much make up, but as long as her bills are paid, her son is taken care of, then who are you or I to tell her what she should be spending her money on? For her it's makeup, for others it's shoes, books, etc. As long as you're not deciding, "should I buy this dress or pay my rent?" then it's not an issue. I just don't get how people can have so much hate for someone they don't even know personally.
Hate her? No. We criticize, there is a difference. And how much time did you spend creating your account just to wright that paragraph to state your opinion that we don't give a fuck about? Exactly. GTFO.

Was that really necessary? Even though his/her interpretation is a bit skewed, he/she is asking a valid question and without cussing at anyone. I don't fully agree with him/her, but I can see where they are coming from and they don't necessarily need to 'GTFO'. It can take less than a minute to create an account on Guru Gossip - all you need is an e-mail, username, password, and you know it. There is no doubt that we criticize, but we can at least be respectful.

bootsnheels
Talker
Talker

Post by bootsnheels »

nightmanoeuvres wrote:

You don't need to say "I hate her", your angry bitter tone says it all.

ScarletRose is at least decent. Which is more than I can say about you.

EatYourMakeupBleh
Informer
Informer

Post by EatYourMakeupBleh »

Wow some of the members here can be just as bad as her psychotic fans. Its sad that people can't seem to decently state their opinion or ask a question without others rushing to cuss them out. Completely unnecessary. Anyway, I don't think most of us HATE her or even really care what she does in her personal life when the camera isnt rolling. people just like to speculate based off what she allows to be seen. Some things she says or shows is just fair game when it comes to the gossip..That's just my opinion though :)

pariosamourkitty
Learner
Learner

Post by pariosamourkitty »

Her hauls suck. All she does is showcase an insane amount of money spent (even on drugstore makeup). She doesn't even swatch them, she gives limited misguided information on the products she purchases AND she rambles to the point where I have to turn the video off. NO.

Now that she got rid of 70% of her makeup, she has to build it back up again, duh! But that's not a hoarder tendency is it? :P

FFL
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FFL »

pariosamourkitty wrote:Her hauls suck. All she does is showcase an insane amount of money spent (even on drugstore makeup). She doesn't even swatch them, she gives limited misguided information on the products she purchases AND she rambles to the point where I have to turn the video off. NO.

Now that she got rid of 70% of her makeup, she has to build it back up again, duh! But that's not a hoarder tendency is it? :P
THIS. I know that the point of a haul is just to show stuff that you bought, but good hauls give mini-reviews, swatches, etc. What good is it to me if you just show me? I can go to the store and just look at the items myself instead of watching your video. If you're gonna show me, give me more information! If it's a shirt, tell me how you plan to style it, tell me what makes it versatile (or even show some pictures of how you did so). If it's makeup, tell what you think about it, give swatches. Don't just show me the 45 colors you bought.

beedybong
Learner
Learner

Post by beedybong »

FFL wrote:
pariosamourkitty wrote:Her hauls suck. All she does is showcase an insane amount of money spent (even on drugstore makeup). She doesn't even swatch them, she gives limited misguided information on the products she purchases AND she rambles to the point where I have to turn the video off. NO.

THIS. I know that the point of a haul is just to show stuff that you bought, but good hauls give mini-reviews, swatches, etc. What good is it to me if you just show me? I can go to the store and just look at the items myself instead of watching your video. If you're gonna show me, give me more information! If it's a shirt, tell me how you plan to style it, tell me what makes it versatile (or even show some pictures of how you did so). If it's makeup, tell what you think about it, give swatches. Don't just show me the 45 colors you bought.
Exactly! When I watch Dulces' hauls I think "oh cool there are ALL the colors of that new lipstick CVS has"

nightmanoeuvres
Informer
Informer

Post by nightmanoeuvres »

ScarletRose31 wrote:
nightmanoeuvres wrote:

Was that really necessary? Even though his/her interpretation is a bit skewed, he/she is asking a valid question and without cussing at anyone. I don't fully agree with him/her, but I can see where they are coming from and they don't necessarily need to 'GTFO'. It can take less than a minute to create an account on Guru Gossip - all you need is an e-mail, username, password, and you know it. There is no doubt that we criticize, but we can at least be respectful.
Yea, it was necessary. This is guru gossip and TRASH A GURU section. What do people expect? And I could have done a lot more cussing. That's as respectful as it gets.

BulldogRN
Debater
Debater

Post by BulldogRN »

nightmanoeuvres wrote:

How rude. You're what's wrong with this place. If you've read replies, you'll see that nobody likes or agrees with you, so why don't you take your own advice? Goodbye.

Return to “Dulce Candy”