Sarah's Groundhog Day: Train, Complain, Ad Campaign, Repeat - Part 11

Guruangel
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sarah's Groundhog Day: Train, Complain, Ad Campaign, Repeat - Part 11

Post by Guruangel »

Did anyone catch the part on her story when they were talking about paddle boarding and Kurt called Fox a jerk? They can play it off as joking around I know but being so casual about calling your child a burden and a jerk is just so yuck... Why have kids if you're going to complain about your life with them constantly!!

Yehhnahh
Debater
Debater

Post by Yehhnahh »

Guruangel wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:20 am
Did anyone catch the part on her story when they were talking about paddle boarding and Kurt called Fox a jerk? They can play it off as joking around I know but being so casual about calling your child a burden and a jerk is just so yuck... Why have kids if you're going to complain about your life with them constantly!!
Yep then she goes on by saying she wants 2 more kids (all boys) those poor children.

amzylj_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by amzylj_ »

Yehhnahh wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:18 am
Hahaha what a poor excuse for a vlog saying she has emailed the charities... that is it. Is that seriously her proof? Asking the best way to go about donating. What is she playing at. It is not that hard you just make a direct bank transfer she is an
absolute moron.
Plus her saying she wants 3 boys... hmm earthy andy insipred? 😂🤦‍♀️
Can you IMAGINE her with 3 kids. My god all she does is complain about having 1.
And why in the hell does she feed fox goats milk formula, he isnt lactose intolerant. She is actually creating a lactose intolerance in her own son by not exposing it to him. Oh no but she knows best, not any health professional that actually has a clue.
She definitely wanted girls until she found someone else’s life to copy that includes having sons not daughters.

Post by Guest »

Good job on reporting ladies. It’s something I cannot let go either. I would like to believe that she wouldn’t go so far as to not make any donations. But we know that she reads here constantly, will address many things but not this makes my antenna go up. Also all the information she has provided to date does not add up:
7205 sales at a minimum of $55.99, raises OVER 400k
Mentioning repeatedly that she sold over 6000 copies a couple of time when her evidence said her ver 7000. When does Sarah under promote herself?
Planning to donate 80k to wildlife charities when nearly 100k would be a quarter. Likewise her list only included one not multiple wildlife charities.

I think she most likely inflated her sales and is not mentioning or providing proof because she is only donating what she actually raised. But who really knows? This is definitely something that needs more investigation by people with the means to do so. I’ve also emailed some new sites tip email addresses.

amzylj_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by amzylj_ »

Letisha wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:00 am
Does anyone know why she edits her middle finger? I’m just genuinely curious even tho there’s more urgent things to discuss.

Hang on, she does what?!🙄😂

amzylj_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by amzylj_ »

Couch_Potato wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:46 am
Good job on reporting ladies. It’s something I cannot let go either. I would like to believe that she wouldn’t go so far as to not make any donations. But we know that she reads here constantly, will address many things but not this makes my antenna go up. Also all the information she has provided to date does not add up:
7205 sales at a minimum of $55.99, raises OVER 400k
Mentioning repeatedly that she sold over 6000 copies a couple of time when her evidence said her ver 7000. When does Sarah under promote herself?
Planning to donate 80k to wildlife charities when nearly 100k would be a quarter. Likewise her list only included one not multiple wildlife charities.

I think she most likely inflated her sales and is not mentioning or providing proof because she is only donating what she actually raised. But who really knows? This is definitely something that needs more investigation by people with the means to do so. I’ve also emailed some new sites tip email addresses.
I tend to agree. I think she inflated her sales to make herself look better and only ever planned on donating what she actually raised. Now she’s realised people actually want to see the donation receipts she has no idea what to do so she’s staying silent hoping it will just go away. Remember guys, they’re broke now so there’s no way she could just make up the donation amounts herself to cover her arse. Money’s tight when you’re renovating your new multimillion dollar house, no spare coin to go to helping out your country.

Post by Guest »

^ In that case, she's repeating the mistake of the $1 activation by not speaking about it and hoping people will forget. It's $400k! Nobody will forget that, especially after the $1 activation catastrophe and the fact that she harped on about Hawaiian air for ages and never seemed to forget that (even moaning in her vlog after the fact).

This is easily resolved:

If the amount was inflated, she could blame it on a technical glitch and reveal the real amount. Computer or human error can be forgiven if she's honest about it now.

If the amount is accurate, all she has to do is post receipts of it going where it should go. People would be thrilled to know they did a good deed and her popularity would skyrocket.

If the money is still held by whatever platform she used, she can make a post saying that the funds haven't been released and give a date for when the funds will be donated.

Nobody would be questioning this if she did any of those things! What's making it look dodgy is her pretending this fundraiser never happened, not saying a single word about it, and going on about how she's happy about her home renos and the clear blue skies.

I would urge more people to report her via that link. It takes no more than 2 minutes. You don't have to do it now, of course- give her as much time as you feel comfortable for her to get the funds to the right places. But when that arbitrary deadline has passed and you feel she may not be above board with this, please report her. The more times she is reported, the quicker the ACCC will investigate.

oscastaf2018
Lurker
Lurker

Post by oscastaf2018 »

Heyah_ wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:15 am
All little off topic but does anyone this something has happened with her contract with loving earth?
She hasn’t really mentioned anything about her “deluxe mix” in a while and in her latest vlog she uses their chocolate and products for her “bounty nicecream” (why must she make everything gluten,fun and taste free for other people, it’s her sisters birthday give her the real stuff !) but she does not mention loving earth once! She even says “any vegan chocolate will do”!
Agreed, something has definitely changed there. She isnt posting about using it on/in anything and everything.

Plus its no longer advertised on her website or theirs.

hrglss83
Learner
Learner

Post by hrglss83 »

I haven't watched the whole vlog but I just cannot with her. She is just so weird and has the weirdest justifications for what she does.
So she wants to make a vegan healthy ice cream cake and had to look up ice cream recipes, but didn't want to follow one because "the last thing she wants to do is look up a recipe and it call for using an ice cream maker"... so she is gonna make up her own recipe. What are you even talking about, Sarah? That makes 0 sense. It's not like you're gonna start following a recipe and half way through realise you need a machine you don't own. Why not just read all the way through, see if you have what you need, and if you do, you make it as the recipe says? Like a normal person?
No, you have to "make up your own recipe", so that you don't have to give credit in the vlog to whoever came up with the recipe you're "not following".
I bet you she actually did follow a recipe but just acted like she made it up herself. Why is she like this god

hrglss83
Learner
Learner

Post by hrglss83 »

2xblended wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:05 am
^ In that case, she's repeating the mistake of the $1 activation by not speaking about it and hoping people will forget. It's $400k! Nobody will forget that, especially after the $1 activation catastrophe and the fact that she harped on about Hawaiian air for ages and never seemed to forget that (even moaning in her vlog after the fact).

This is easily resolved:

If the amount was inflated, she could blame it on a technical glitch and reveal the real amount. Computer or human error can be forgiven if she's honest about it now.

If the amount is accurate, all she has to do is post receipts of it going where it should go. People would be thrilled to know they did a good deed and her popularity would skyrocket.

If the money is still held by whatever platform she used, she can make a post saying that the funds haven't been released and give a date for when the funds will be donated.

Nobody would be questioning this if she did any of those things! What's making it look dodgy is her pretending this fundraiser never happened, not saying a single word about it, and going on about how she's happy about her home renos and the clear blue skies.

I would urge more people to report her via that link. It takes no more than 2 minutes. You don't have to do it now, of course- give her as much time as you feel comfortable for her to get the funds to the right places. But when that arbitrary deadline has passed and you feel she may not be above board with this, please report her. The more times she is reported, the quicker the ACCC will investigate.
If she actually ends up doing that (the part I put in bold) then we know once more that she reads here hahah. I could totally see that happening. It is just plain suspicious to keep quiet for so long and even when talking about it in the vlog she could have put screenshots of the emails she supposedly sent to the charities or of the total amount made in the backend of her sales platform. But again, no evidence of anything.

I did report her via the link, I think it's a great idea somebody look into it. If it turns out she did everything right, EVEN BETTER. It's all about getting that 400k she promised to the right charities.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

Return to “Sarahs Day - Archived Threads”