Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sarah's Groundhog Day: Train, Complain, Ad Campaign, Repeat - Part 11

Post by Lurkerlizzy »

B Bop wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:34 pm
Thread name suggestion. I do like a little play on words lol

Sarahs ‘self serving’ Day - Engagement endgame: the fundraising and fiancée fiasco

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Have this is a good one!

bon03
Informer
Informer

Post by bon03 »

Okay, I am in my late twenties and need to admit I am addicted to tik tok - I thought it was a kids app, I downloaded it and now cannot stop watching them. I promise I’ll never make my own though.

I just went on then and Sarah has 10k followers but now no videos. If she deleted it because it wasn’t applauded - I am fucking delighted and my day is made. People on tik tok are savage in the comments, and an insta following doesn’t mean you are appreciated. I hope she had comments saying she was cringe 😂 or why her teeth are so big.

I think Sarah is conveniently religious too. If she cared that much about pregnancy, she would abstain. Still can’t imagine her in the bedroom with a stinky boy and selfish attitude.

bon03
Informer
Informer

Post by bon03 »

Also weekly sheep round up - she really has the best target market to make money on ANYTHING. They are so idiotic they will buy anything that gets promoted to them -
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mama_King12
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mama_King12 »

As a religious person myself, I don’t think Sarah is even slightly religious. Living with your partner and having a child outside of wedlock is definitely not keeping commandments. Yes you can believe, don’t get me wrong but an active Christian would be living the gospel. So she likely uses it as a way to connect to that audience.

bon03
Informer
Informer

Post by bon03 »

bon03 wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:50 pm
Okay, I am in my late twenties and need to admit I am addicted to tik tok - I thought it was a kids app, I downloaded it and now cannot stop watching them. I promise I’ll never make my own though.

I just went on then and Sarah has 10k followers but now no videos. If she deleted it because it wasn’t applauded - I am fucking delighted and my day is made. People on tik tok are savage in the comments, and an insta following doesn’t mean you are appreciated. I hope she had comments saying she was cringe 😂 or why her teeth are so big.

I think Sarah is conveniently religious too. If she cared that much about pregnancy, she would abstain. Still can’t imagine her in the bedroom with a stinky boy and selfish attitude.

My bad, just saw her IG saying she violated and was removed. Not as good of an outcome as her deleting it, but still delightful.

Also I am so second-handedly embarrassed from watching that, I need counselling. Her mouth scares me.

Post by Guest »

bon03 wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:54 pm
Also weekly sheep round up - she really has the best target market to make money on ANYTHING. They are so idiotic they will buy anything that gets promoted to them -
Good lawd I have no idea what that's even used for, it looks like a sex toy :o

Thehanna
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Thehanna »

I don’t actually like Sarah but one thing I do appreciate is that she doesn’t shove religion down her followers throats. I think religion is very personal and there are so many different religions that I can appreciate that she doesn’t post on it all the time.

But also it’s probably because the church doesn’t pay her like white fox does 😁

Yehhnahh
Debater
Debater

Post by Yehhnahh »

Stuff of nightmares 😂
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

pizzalurker
Learner
Learner

Post by pizzalurker »

Guys she goes to a 'boutique' gym! But because its closed on Sunday's she has to go to a 'mainstream one but its going to be ok!' An actual quote from her stories i can't with her lol

Buh-bye_bella
Learner
Learner

Post by Buh-bye_bella »

She lives such a sad miserable life. Must be exhausting thinking of food and workouts as much as she does. She is a complete slave to her “lifestyle.”Everything comes second and one day she will look back at her life with regret because she missed out on focusing on what mattered and lost complete perspective. Without that, one is bound to continuously feel “flat” as she calls it (tired, inadequate, unsatisfied, empty). Constant gym sessions and six pack abs don’t fix this - I hope she loses her notoriety one day and spares impacting others into the same negative hamster wheel of unhealthy eating and exercising.

DeeBeeMee
Learner
Learner

Post by DeeBeeMee »

Love how she captioned one of her ig stories "real talk"... and then had that filter on that makes her look like a different person. There's nothing real about you mate.

Yehhnahh
Debater
Debater

Post by Yehhnahh »

Kurt "you just want to go paddle boarding with me because you're scared of the ocean"
Sarah "wait NONO im soooo not.. you're the one that is scared" 😂
She then proceeds to makw excuses as to why she hasnt even attempted to use the paddle board yet. Sorry kurt that paddle board will get about 3 uses TOPS and end up on Gumtree.
Why would you get a paddle board for a girl that hates the ocean and is to scared to even try surfing.

drunkatvogue
Informer
Informer

Post by drunkatvogue »

Yehhnahh wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:59 pm
Stuff of nightmares 😂
This would be the perfect time to introduce our non-Aussie friends to a wonderful bit of national slang, "try-hard". :D

Buh-bye_bella
Learner
Learner

Post by Buh-bye_bella »

Sorry ... I could be totally off on this assumption as I have yet to be a parent myself but .... eating snacks with calories designed for a 20lb individual ... is that not disordered? Of all the food they can afford and endless amounts of time for her to create/prepare snacks and she is eating ones intended for an infant? Am I just out to lunch in thinking this is very odd and due to her twisted mindset?

japeterson42
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by japeterson42 »

Buh-bye_bella wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:33 am
Sorry ... I could be totally off on this assumption as I have yet to be a parent myself but .... eating snacks with calories designed for a 20lb individual ... is that not disordered? Of all the food they can afford and endless amounts of time for her to create/prepare snacks and she is eating ones intended for an infant? Am I just out to lunch in thinking this is very odd and due to her twisted mindset?
Nah. I used to eat my sisters puff snacks. They are bomb.
lmaooo

Devonlea
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Devonlea »

japeterson42 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:56 am
Buh-bye_bella wrote:
Agreed. Veggie straws for life.

saffagirl_14
Learner
Learner

Post by saffagirl_14 »

Pretty sure Sezzy’s tiktok got taken down because Kurt was rubbing on his own nipples like an immature teenager. Why put that on the internet?!

Also, I just watched Ashy Bines’ tiktoks... I’m so embarrassed for her? Isn’t she like... a self respecting adult? Her son is getting to the age where he’s going to school... why would you put videos on the internet for people to see that kids will probably bully your child about?? I can’t with these people...

Sarahtommy
Talker
Talker

Post by Sarahtommy »

I’ve stolen my kids snacks loads of times. I’d say it’s pretty normal lol

He ate quite a lot for his age in Blackwood, however when your on a strict diet, you take what you can get.
My 2 year old has a dairy intolerance, it makes him so poorly. We found out as soon as we started weaning him, we’ve cut it since and he in on the milk ladder with the dietician.

I don’t understand how it works with a kid that is dairy/wheat/fun free. How would he ever know if he had an intolerance to dairy or wheat?

amzylj_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by amzylj_ »

Devonlea wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:36 am
japeterson42 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:56 am
Buh-bye_bella wrote:
Agreed. Veggie straws for life.
Totally normal if she eats it as a snack. Totally weird if she eats it as a whole meal for herself.

Brittsutti
Learner
Learner

Post by Brittsutti »

Sarah: I need to be trying to go to sleep by 10pm okay
Also Sarah at 10pm: uploads a stupid tik tok

Return to “Sarahs Day - Archived Threads”