Jessica (New Day, New Dog) Aloe-vera - Part 2

Pixel8ted
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Jessica (New Day, New Dog) Aloe-vera - Part 2

Post by Pixel8ted »

I saw in the comments on YouTube someone gives their height/weight and asks what size and she said to get normal size in solids and “go up in size for prints, but everything is true to size.”

I don’t think she understands what true to size is.

What are we thinking project x is? I can’t see the images on here, sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

roxy11
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jessica (New Day, New Dog) Aloe-vera - Part 2

Post by roxy11 »

Pixel8ted wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:08 am
I saw in the comments on YouTube someone gives their height/weight and asks what size and she said to get normal size in solids and “go up in size for prints, but everything is true to size.”

I don’t think she understands what true to size is.

What are we thinking project x is? I can’t see the images on here, sorry.

Bikini Line!

Alola_Al
Learner
Learner

Post by Alola_Al »

Sure dat
wilmadawn wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:48 am
she also says the pricing will be released on the launch day but its "super affordable!"

JMizzle33
Informer
Informer

Post by JMizzle33 »

Omvd2346 wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:18 pm
Pixel8ted wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:15 pm
Her photos are badly photoshopped on the collection IG. I’m a graphic designer so I can spot it easily. Look at the photo of her wearing the white camo and Noel wearing the black leopard and zoom in to jessicas waist where her hand is and Noels fingers takes in her waist a couple of inches.

Then the photo of Jessica holding her backpack, her fat arms have been taken in and you can see a divot in her arm and her elbow is left oddly misshaped.

It’s not letting me add screenshots sorry.

So I looked for myself and was so shocked, that I am trying to post the pics here for you. The one with her and Noel, you can see where her hand is suppose to be cupping her hip, but her hip fat is missing under her hand! Then the way Noel's hand looks need no explanation. This photoshop is the worst!!! And the one with her holding her bag, her elbow is soooo pointy and it's not like that in real life. Ridiculous. She's sooo transparent and proud of her weight gain but can't even post photos without photoshop making her smaller. And she wears an xs? Ok Jessica. Ok

Wouldn't surprise me if she employed Christian the collector to photoshop her pictures too.... :roll: I think it is so creepy he edits her videos. He's a child and she is dirty...I would apologize for that but it's actually true.

Kumo
Learner
Learner

Post by Kumo »

wilmadawn wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:48 am
she also says the pricing will be released on the launch day but its "super affordable!"
So I guess no one will be pre-ordering. I've never known anything to reveal prices on launch day. What is her game here, are the prices going to be changing as she sees how much she can get away with charging. The prices she had on her site previously were ridiculous, like $200 for leggings.

Kumo
Learner
Learner

Post by Kumo »

Just seen Chris' post about sitting in the podcast and in the future how they are going to talk about all their problems and issues they are dealing with.
Why is their relationship such hard work? If it is that hard it is clearly not going to work plus she isn't pretty enough, smart enough, kind enough to make such an effort to make it work.
It's like they need constant drama and a shitty relationship with so many problems for 'content'.

DayDreamin
Learner
Learner

Post by DayDreamin »

It took 5 years to come up with these basic pieces? Please! Am I the only one that’s not a fan of the braiding on the back of the sports bras?

roxy11
Lurker
Lurker

Post by roxy11 »

DayDreamin wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:33 am
It took 5 years to come up with these basic pieces? Please! Am I the only one that’s not a fan of the braiding on the back of the sports bras?
Remember she almost had a line of stuff when she was dating Garrett? I wonder if this is what she means by 5 years. I know she basically implies that it took 5 years for these designs (and every detail), which is insane. Like you said, there are NO details, they're so basic. The pants are like every other pants out there- dupe Aligns. I don't like the braiding either, it seems cheap. Her line is beyond boring. It'll sell though because she has 2.2 million followers, which is sad. Can you imagine trying to return the items?

Alola_Al
Learner
Learner

Post by Alola_Al »

I totally remember that and her warehouse. She even had employees and a designer who helped her. I started following her around that time and found her endearing... little did I know. Well, it didn’t take long for me to figure out that she can be quite erratic... and maybe I found Garret much more interesting. I found him intelligent and inspiring! And I loved his dog!
Anyways, during that time I was actually checking out her clothing line on her website (it was a mix of apparel and dresses) and most of the things were either “sold out” or on “sale”... (Sale meaning a 10 $ dress, initially sold for 200 was then for sale for 80 $ ... :roll: ) I feel ashamed now, that I even considered buying something...
and the suddenly she they broke up, she moved, no talk about her clothing line, the warehouse etc.
Same old same old.
At least one thing you can count on: she repeats the same cycles over and over again.
roxy11 wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:12 am
DayDreamin wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:33 am
Remember she almost had a line of stuff when she was dating Garrett? I wonder if this is what she means by 5 years. I know she basically implies that it took 5 years for these designs (and every detail), which is insane. Like you said, there are NO details, they're so basic. The pants are like every other pants out there- dupe Aligns. I don't like the braiding either, it seems cheap. Her line is beyond boring. It'll sell though because she has 2.2 million followers, which is sad. Can you imagine trying to return the items?

DayDreamin
Learner
Learner

Post by DayDreamin »

$68/$64 for leggings, $48/$44 sports bra, $48/$44 shorts, $58 jumpsuit, $36 tank top, $48 for a Fanny pack and $78 for a backpack?!

DavaDora
Learner
Learner

Post by DavaDora »

DayDreamin wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:41 am
$68/$64 for leggings, $48/$44 sports bra, $48/$44 shorts, $58 jumpsuit, $36 tank top, $48 for a Fanny pack and $78 for a backpack?!

Holy crap! Seriously?! SERIOUSLY??!! $78 for those cheap-looking backpacks? And to think there are some idiots looking forward to her "launch" SMH
ugggghhhh, I. Just. Can't. **facepalming**

Y'all know there are going to be idiots that will actually buy some of this crap, just because they're from her line, regardless of the quality and/or price. This might happen with a few pieces, until word gets out, then she won't be able to give that crap away.

mazzystar007
Learner
Learner

Post by mazzystar007 »

She spent 5 years (eyes rolling to the back of my head) on this line and this bitch couldn't create a size chart?????? Everyone has been asking for a size chart and she's saying just stick to your regular size LOL
So what does she do? She instastories Chris trying on one of the outfits for reference...who wants to buy an outfit that his sweaty balls has touched? That's real classy.
Oh, and if you need to get a hold of customer service, just contact her AUNT. That's her customer service.
This whole launch is GHETTO. But so is she.

I also noticed Noel is not saying a word about this launch and instead posted a workout outfit she's advertising from fashionnova. Talk about supporting your sister. It's clear where their relationship stands.

Pixel8ted
Learner
Learner

Post by Pixel8ted »

Why can’t she just copy a size chart since she copied her designs. I don’t know why but it annoyed me that she was working out before her “big launch.”

She should have been making a damn size chart lol.

I love how she posted “working hard on my dreams everyday” and it’s video of CHRIS scrolling the website with someone on FaceTime (probably getting help with how to edit the website).

I thought it was disgusting seeing Chris try on the set. Her packages probably come with dog hair attached to them.

Someone left a comment saying for those prices just buy Lulu since it’s the same design

Yudodat
Learner
Learner

Post by Yudodat »

My thoughts exactly when I saw that! Is he really stretching those pieces out with his sweaty ass?! Someone is going to buy that crap! I would be pissed! It’s not cute and it’s not funny!
They are so thoughtless.
All her cheap ass looking products look like one time wear made in China. Those seams and zippers will give out overnight, but the material is “so soft” guys, “so soft”.
What clowns.
mazzystar007 wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:05 pm
She spent 5 years (eyes rolling to the back of my head) on this line and this bitch couldn't create a size chart?????? Everyone has been asking for a size chart and she's saying just stick to your regular size LOL
So what does she do? She instastories Chris trying on one of the outfits for reference...who wants to buy an outfit that his sweaty balls has touched? That's real classy.
Oh, and if you need to get a hold of customer service, just contact her AUNT. That's her customer service.

I also noticed Noel is not saying a word about this launch and instead posted a workout outfit she's advertising from fashionnova. Talk about supporting your sister. It's clear where their relationship stands.

t0talbl0ndie
Learner
Learner

Post by t0talbl0ndie »

mazzystar007 wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:05 pm

LMAO omg yes I saw Chris trying those pants on and I was like WHAT IS GOING ON. Also, she keeps showing her inventory in her garage and it LOOKS SO SLOPPY LIKE yes warehouses aren't ~beautiful~ but her inventory situation looks like a Forever21 threw up everywhere. Like, here's your pants ur gonna get for 80 dollars w/ shipping just sitting on her garage floor in a broken box that looks like it's been sitting around for 4 years LMAO. I just can't believe people would buy that stuff after seeing how it's just been laying around in broken boxes, in the garage, all disheveled!! Like, lmao I could buy a pair of lulu's for pretty much the same amount and I know my leggings won't have been sitting on someone's dirty garage floor for god knows how long.

LovelyNick
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LovelyNick »

If she’s too lazy to make her size chart or copy it from another store then you would assume she would have the one her manufacturer provided before making her “unique super soft” crappy ass pieces!

Yudodat
Learner
Learner

Post by Yudodat »

Her new posts look like she’s taking out the trash! LOL

JMizzle33
Informer
Informer