Hollyannaeree | Part 12 - Hot Pocket Thot

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Hollyannaeree | Part 12 - Hot Pocket Thot

Post by skinnylatte »

I saw she got three in and out Dallas t-shirts, why do you need three? Two backups since she admitted that when things get too dirty she just tosses them out? Also they’re black. Maybe they’re on her Poshmark already?

echohecko
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by echohecko »

With the way she eats, of course she’s sick. I think holly is the only adult I know of who thinks bottled orange juice with added sugar is top choice for vitamin C. Eat some broccoli or spinach once in a while, damn. Seriously, what the fuck kind of 35 year old single woman are you. Instead of getting beauty procedures done, go pick up some groceries, you lazy pig.

Tee90
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Tee90 »

ay1215 wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:28 pm
graylights wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:01 pm
So she's sick at home... with no where to be, no work to do... and in a FULL FACE OF MAKE UP... with the thickest false lashes I've ever seen a woman wear in broad daylight... I don't understand... Just take a shower and go to bed, Holly.
Who else thinks she purposely did her full cake face even though she’s sick just so that she can tell her followers about her Walmart sweatpants 😂

“Guys I look a little crazy right now because I don’t feel good”
Okurrrr

LOLOL “I oNLy wEaR pOwDer” she wears more makeup than people on a broadway show. But we have to keep in mind, she also uses a triple layer of filters on top of all that as well 😳

BabyHandsSam
Informer
Informer

Post by BabyHandsSam »

Tee90 wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:19 am
ay1215 wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:28 pm
graylights wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:01 pm
So she's sick at home... with no where to be, no work to do... and in a FULL FACE OF MAKE UP... with the thickest false lashes I've ever seen a woman wear in broad daylight... I don't understand... Just take a shower and go to bed, Holly.
Who else thinks she purposely did her full cake face even though she’s sick just so that she can tell her followers about her Walmart sweatpants 😂

“Guys I look a little crazy right now because I don’t feel good”
Okurrrr

i.imgur.com/9IzOuoe.jpg
LOLOL “I oNLy wEaR pOwDer” she wears more makeup than people on a broadway show. But we have to keep in mind, she also uses a triple layer of filters on top of all that as well 😳
😖 she looks SO old.. her hair is awful. She should dye it darker.

MurkyandLurky
Learner
Learner

Post by MurkyandLurky »

echohecko wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:16 pm
With the way she eats, of course she’s sick. I think holly is the only adult I know of who thinks bottled orange juice with added sugar is top choice for vitamin C. Eat some broccoli or spinach once in a while, damn. Seriously, what the fuck kind of 35 year old single woman are you. Instead of getting beauty procedures done, go pick up some groceries, you lazy pig.
Omg this had me in stitches 😂 It’s so true though! Her and I nearly the same age and if anything, I’m more conscious of what I eat than ever because I realize I’m not 20 years old and can eat whatever I want and not feel like shit or it affect my health. The thirties is an important time to eat better for your body because you are aging and health problems are on the horizon. This chick is so ass backwards, cares more about appearance than health. When you’re aging, your outer beauty is diminishing but your health can always be worked on and kept up. Not saying appearance can’t, but mentally she seems to think she’s still a youthful 21 year old.

Honeyboo
Informer
Informer

Post by Honeyboo »

...then send her story to your so-called guy friend. No one gives a fuck. Borefest with boring thoughts. No friends.

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

Honeyboo wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:27 am
https://i.ibb.co/dgN3yy4/5402-AD3-C-C53 ... AE01-A.jpg

...then send her story to your so-called guy friend. No one gives a fuck. Borefest with boring thoughts. No friends.
the guy friend is probably that jonny cash club promoter midget lol

lawlipop
Debater
Debater

Post by lawlipop »

Who does this girl ever think she's foolin with her IG Stories? There is the most obvious hazy blur on her face for her filters. Always.

Thing is I don't think her skin is THAT bad as people make it out to be...her face is just bigger in size. And that's fine. But she can't own up to anything and has to live behind filters forever. How sad is that. Come on.

And the fact that she started as a beauty guru yet NEVER showed her face before makeup-free. Like, what the hell. I remember she once showed a super tight crop of her eye or something EONS ago, saying she had no makeup on, but that was it. And now, she hasn't done anything beauty related in years since the OG beauty community burst. Bitchiness and massive insecurities aside, Holly had potential because her reviews were very in-depth and went beyond the typical guru's braindead remarks of "I love the packaging" and "I'm obsessed."

T57821
Talker
Talker

Post by T57821 »

Guest wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:42 am
Presented without comment...

Screenshot_20200209-123613~2.png
Screenshot_20200209-123544~3.png
Screenshot_20200209-123606~2.png
Is this what she means by “work”

loloookay
Debater
Debater

Post by loloookay »

Guest wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:42 am
Presented without comment...

Screenshot_20200209-123613~2.png
Screenshot_20200209-123544~3.png
Screenshot_20200209-123606~2.png
Lmao why is this damn near 40 year old thot trying to catfish more people on IG? So pathetic she has to resort to DMing these weird pages to get featured 😂 so desperate

ughfleek
Learner
Learner

Post by ughfleek »

Holly have a PSA about Walmart online to her followers. Must be nice to live under a rock Holly. Walmart has been allowing outside vendors to sell through their website for YEARS. Literally YEARS. Oh BTW, Target does too. She is so fucking uninformed.

kittykatmeow
Debater
Debater

Post by kittykatmeow »

Is she trying to get sponsored by Wal Mart?

Imagine her videos...”hi guys, today I purchased Great Value iodized salt which is WAY better than Morton iodized salt. It’s less expensive, pourable, saltier, and really tasty.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Collagethisholly
Learner
Learner

Post by Collagethisholly »

Idk why but her IG head tilt thing she posted yesterday reminds me of Bill Nighy if he had lip fillers, a polyester wig, and a shit ton of makeup and filters slapped on. Her mouth looks so weird.

Imagine being almost 40 and taking pointless 3 second vids in your bathroom with full face of makeup and hair done when you're SICK. When you're a catfish you get no sick days. 😂

"get a life scank" -Shirley Nurczyk, 2020

Drop_truths
Informer
Informer

Post by Drop_truths »

I really hope she gets a Hello Fresh sponsorship lol. Every influencer I know does them and I feel like it would really benefit her in learning to “cook”. I just wanna see this bimbo in the kitchen lol. However, I don’t think she has enough followers to get a Hello Fresh sponsorship

T57821
Talker
Talker

Post by T57821 »

Drop_truths wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:24 pm
I really hope she gets a Hello Fresh sponsorship lol. Every influencer I know does them and I feel like it would really benefit her in learning to “cook”. I just wanna see this bimbo in the kitchen lol. However, I don’t think she has enough followers to get a Hello Fresh sponsorship
She got sponsored by Plated once because "her and zack wanted to cook more" and she put it in a vlog
She said the hardest thing for her was ingredients or something stupid like that. Basically the entirety of cooking
The soup she made was the first thing she evee made from scratch. She was already in her 30s by then

Collagethisholly
Learner
Learner

*covers half of her face with hat*
"Gorgeous Cowboy fan!!!!"

In regards to the Hello Fresh thing - I still don't understand how people don't know how to cook. It is literally following directions. Recipes tell you what ingredients to buy and what to do with them, not sure how this could possibly be rocket science unless you are completely inept... oh, there it is. :roll:

jtx0
Debater
Debater

Post by jtx0 »

Collagethisholly wrote:*covers half of her face with hat*

In regards to the Hello Fresh thing - I still don't understand how people don't know how to cook. It is literally following directions. Recipes tell you what ingredients to buy and what to do with them, not sure how this could possibly be rocket science unless you are completely inept... oh, there it is. :roll:
I know right? I love how influencers make it out to be this novel invention. They deliver meals to your door, you open the ingredients package, you look at the diagram, you cook it, you eat it. Groundbreaking. Wow I need a subscription service for that. Maybe Holly does Image

Drop_truths
Informer
Informer

Post by Drop_truths »

Collagethisholly wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:14 am
*covers half of her face with hat*

Yeah it’s crazy to me that a grown ass woman like Holly can’t cook a meal! She’s the least wifey material woman I’ve ever seen lol. Boring, and can’t cook? Who would wanna date that?

Collagethisholly
Learner
Learner

When all else fails and you look like shit, use a filter that makes you look nonhuman. What is the point of posting your face when it's blurred so much you look like a melted crayon?? Cheekbones are overrated in Holly's mind.

Einstein here is also amazed that a sauna helped her sore throat/cough. Maybe if she keeps spreading her findings people will start to use humidifiers and Vicks when they have colds!

Also commenting once again how it takes a lot for her to sweat. No, no, Holly, you never sweat because you're lazy af and dont put in any effort in working out (and likely other extra curricular activities). But it's ok, your legs get in the way so the OTHER person has to break a sweat moving them out of the way during sex. Just a boring bag of flesh that cant be bothered to move, that's our girl Hollyannaeree.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ughfleek
Learner
Learner

Post by ughfleek »

Such a fraud. Her reppin’ cowboys gear makes my skin crawl. I grew up watch the cowboys and I’ve never seen such fraud. Sit yo ass down and learn the game first before you buy any of their gear.

Return to “Hollyannaeree”