PepeLePaytas$11,000DumpDoll4 OldIndianBurialGroundSnatch Part 108

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.
monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: PepeLePaytas$11,000DumpDoll4 OldIndianBurialGroundSnatch Part 108

Post by monak »

It's sad how so many people on Twitter expect Shane to do something about her behavior. As if Shane isn't a pos himself. He probably has no issue with anything she does.

Linda2017
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Linda2017 »

I love how she is sooo excited about all the crappy xmas gifts she received. In a month we will see all that crap unwrapped somewhere under the table.

PotaytaPiggy
Talker
Talker

Post by PotaytaPiggy »

All this bullshit Trisha is pulling by getting entire channels delete for “copyright issues” is going to come and bite her in the ass. She is playing games with people that she can’t handle. She just isn’t mentally stable enough to handle what is about to be handed to her channel within the next few days!

anxietyqueen
Learner
Learner

Post by anxietyqueen »

That glow-up post she made. She still looks exactly like the first pic every day she doesn’t get glam. She’s delusional.

Naples
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Naples »

PotaytaPiggy wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:08 am
All this bullshit Trisha is pulling by getting entire channels delete for “copyright issues” is going to come and bite her in the ass. She is playing games with people that she can’t handle. She just isn’t mentally stable enough to handle what is about to be handed to her channel within the next few days!
Would be amazing to start a new year without Trash on YouTube. Please, let it happen before Jan 1!!!!

Post by Guest »

monak wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:32 am
It's sad how so many people on Twitter expect Shane to do something about her behavior. As if Shane isn't a pos himself. He probably has no issue with anything she does.
Yeah these 9 year olds think Shane is some type of counselor.
Like this guy is the Oprah of youtube :roll:

Post by Guest »

Shane and Trisha always suck each other’s asses when they’re together and say how they’re “family.” I think that is why they (fans) think Shane can make a difference but she’s too far gone permanently. You cannot force someone to act righteous so Trisha is doomed (that’s on her though; she refuses to make good changes). Shane has distanced himself a lot from Trisha the last several years but as per usual, Trisha fails to see that. She’s a materialistic bitch so the little gifts Shane gives her she interprets as he still cares or still supports her.

Trisha having no one who truly loves her doesn’t make me feel bad at all. Anyone who gives her a chance she blows it.

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater »

pumpkie0 wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:15 am
Linda2017 wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:02 am
Trisha can post happy photos with her bbfs all day long. She can post IG stories about how happy she is. But at the end of the day, we all know that she would give anything to own a nice house, to have a husband and children.
This vindictive rotten bitch will stay forever alone. And that is her ultimate karma.
she isn't happy or ok with any of it. If she was over jason there was no need to not only mention him but put an old clip in the song. Most people would be like fuck him and not say a word. If she felt she needed to put that reference in she could have said a boyfriend. I love how she is all over shane he gets he is my best friend isn't that the same shit she was saying to the lurch guy that helped her move and where is he? Her "friends" are her family and the people that use her they went there to shut her up. Her tacky Cartier is shitty and tacky if he wanted to buy Cartier why not the popular ones that looks like a piece of shit bought at Kays. She will be crying on her floor come Christmas because she doesn't have friends she is pathetic
What about Aaron Carter, as well as the Jeff guy? All those other exes she trotted out for video “interviews” several months ago, where were all they on Christmas? GHOSTS!

Anise
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Anise »

Nikocado being at her Christmas party is the equivalent of Emilia fart being at her birthday party. Just seat fillers that she wants to invite to show her fans she associates with youtubers. Same w Shane and jeffree except she desperately wants her own palette and hopes sucking their asses continuously will help her. Yes she has no business in makeup or having anything relating to it but since Shane did it she wants to and we know it will inevitably tank and she probably knows it too but her ego wants her to have one and that’s it. She’s like the blueberry girl from Willy wonka. She wants something to add to the hoard of her ‘accomplishments’ like another photoshopped to death canvas elbum cover on her tacky walls.

malone7384
Informer
Informer

Post by malone7384 »

So now she is going to hire an attorney who handles copyright claims and has admitted that she is going to be copyright claiming everyone. Trisha is desperate for the coin. She must be really broke these days.

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

anxietyqueen wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:29 am
That glow-up post she made. She still looks exactly like the first pic every day she doesn’t get glam. She’s delusional.
yeah and horrible in both anyways. she just wanted to post the times she paid the paparazzi to photograph her to make herself feel famous.
now shes friends with a new makeup artist so she can get "glam" done more often... lets see how long this relationship lasts.. just another cycle of trishas life :roll:

Linda2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Linda2017 »

Sean van der Wilt attending Trisha's party just proves to me that LA is full of shitty social climbers and users that will stick around Trisha no matter how bad she treats people. As long as she has money and some kind of internet fame. Once she becomes irrelevant then she will see how many friends she has

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

wait im just watching her "addressing the copyright issues" video. i mean i only listened to that part so i dont know if it was even brought up but does she not mention the patreon issue which is how this all started? tbh the girl brought the attention to herself and so if thats an actual copyright issue then she brought it upon herself... but i feel like her going on about the set of the podcast and every is fucking laughable considering she has literally stolen entire music, music videos, and sets from hilary duff, zac efron, beetle juice, and fight club just to name a fucking few. and there were hundreds of people who came up with the creative ideas and visuals behind those videos.

Delusional4Daddy
Talker
Talker

Post by Delusional4Daddy »

Hot Tea made a huge mistake in my opinion. Giving Trisha coin, for starters. Publicly calling her out was dumb. Trisha attacks anyone she deems lower than her.

I can’t say I feel sorry for the girl. She really thought she was doing something, when it was obviously going to back fire and blow up in her face. What did she expect from this evil, toxic manipulator?

And now Trisha gets to milk this drama for views and to make herself feel big. Hot Tea fucked up.

Toodlestoo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Toodlestoo »

ExtraChunkyCoffinCrotch4LonelyChristmas

StinkyScroogeCooch 4 MerryBitchmas&SloppyNewYear

GlitterBotchedBox 4 LiterallyNoOneWillEverLoveYou

Idk, i feel like it would be fun to add some holiday cheer to the next thread title ;)

DramaticBateman
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

PepeLePaytas$11,000DumpDoll4 OldIndianBurialGroundSnatch Part 108

Post by DramaticBateman »

DirtyRottenFetalJuiceDoll
4LonelyBotchedGirlChristmas

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”