MissRemiCopyCatAshten: No real friends, No views, Just cheat days-Part 14

Amsh9
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MissRemiCopyCatAshten: No real friends, No views, Just cheat days-Part 14

Post by Amsh9 »

She's out of content and with lessor views, so just clickbait she s doing her "weight loss videos". Then she ll start with her moving, packing , house tour videos..

With the amount of views she gets i doubt how she's able to afford her house..

Pineappless
Informer
Informer

Post by Pineappless »

Jcrewing wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:31 pm
Lol wtf... in her latest video “what I eat in a day to lose weight- how I lost + kept 60 lbs off,” she said she majored in psychology... what? How can you major in something if you didn’t even finish? She did what, 1 year in college? I’m pretty sure you need to apply into the major and finish college to get a degree. :)
I don’t know how it is in California, but for my BA we didn’t start our major until junior year. So if she went for 1 year, how did she major in psychology? I didn’t even know she dropped out :?

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

She didn't graduate lol I notice a lot of youtubers do this they'll say/mention college and leave it up to watchers interpretations to assume they finished. She has also mentioned majoring in ~marine biology~ she didn't take any major related classes just electives....like I took a psych class too freshman year lol guess I doubled majored by remi logic lmao

Her college vlogs were just her living her social life and her grades were pretty bad. Never seemed like she studied and her main reason to go was def sorority life/socializing

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

Pineappless wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:30 pm
Why does she need a 5 bedroom house? To hoard all her crap? These youtubers are so excessive.
Tons of YouTubers are buying houses with 4+ bedrooms as either single people or as a young couple with no kids... I can't imagine needing all that space. Especially because Remi will probably keep on the office apartment to film in!

Amsh9
Learner
Learner

Post by Amsh9 »

dietgossip wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:02 am
Pineappless wrote:
Why does she need a 5 bedroom house? To hoard all her crap? These youtubers are so excessive.
Tons of YouTubers are buying houses with 4+ bedrooms as either single people or as a young couple with no kids... I can't imagine needing all that space. Especially because Remi will probably keep on the office apartment to film in!
I think she's leaving her office apartment. She'll move it in this house.

smugdisneychick11
Talker
Talker

Post by smugdisneychick11 »

It really does rub me the wrong way that she says she "majored in psychology". Sweetie, you dropped out after 1 year. I majored in English and maybe took 2 English classes that year and the rest was Gen Ed. I probably took more psych classes than her in my 4 years of college. And like 90% of her viewers know she dropped out...then she goes on to talk about how when she got her mental health right she eats better now? So then why do you constantly go on fad diets and then binge drink and eat terrible foods and alcohol...? Just stop lying. Be honest about your weight gain. I honestly don't care that she gained weight, but it's like other youtubers who lie about their size even though we can see the difference.

Pineappless
Informer
Informer

Post by Pineappless »

dietgossip wrote:
Pineappless wrote:
They probably think they’ll have kids or *grow into it* when really they’ll sell it in a year or two and buy something new for fresh content #movingvlogs

side_eyejasmine
Informer
Informer

Post by side_eyejasmine »

cocomomo wrote:Any new thread name ideas? :D
Something with MissRemiFatAssten and buying a basic/typically YTer looking house and her boyfriend looking like Stinky from hey Arnold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amsh9
Learner
Learner

Post by Amsh9 »

So her new guest in podcast is her bf ...

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

side_eyejasmine wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:57 am
cocomomo wrote:Any new thread name ideas? :D
Something with MissRemiFatAssten and buying a basic/typically YTer looking house and her boyfriend looking like Stinky from hey Arnold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol 😂 I thought I was the only one who thought he looked like stinky. Thank you!

prettyontheinside
Informer
Informer

Post by prettyontheinside »

Jcrewing wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:31 pm
Lol wtf... in her latest video “what I eat in a day to lose weight- how I lost + kept 60 lbs off,” she said she majored in psychology... what? How can you major in something if you didn’t even finish? She did what, 1 year in college? I’m pretty sure you need to apply into the major and finish college to get a degree. :)
I think people said she went to UCR. I went to a UC, and you can declare your major when you're applying. There was only one major that I knew of (Business Econ) that required you to apply, but for most of the other ones, you just have to declare it. Also, once you finish, you can say I have a BA/BS in __. I typically don't like saying "I majored in __," because (to me) it signals ambiguity as to whether I finished. Although, the vast majority of people I know who say "I majored in __" or "I was a __ major" completed their degree and have a BA/BS in that field.

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

Oh no, Disneyland park closed due to the virus. Where will Remi go for her instashots and cheat day binges now?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

SourHoney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SourHoney »

A few ideas:

MissRemiAshten and the ratty hair tales.

MissRemiAshten: new house, same cringe.

MissRemiAshten: but did you know i have a boyfriend?

MissRemiAshten: it's not all the drinking&binging, just the PCOS you guys.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

Amsh9 wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:19 am
dietgossip wrote:
Pineappless wrote:
I think she's leaving her office apartment. She'll move it in this house.
Based on what she's said (I think mostly on PB) she doesn't plan on keeping either apartment. She's referenced that she's moving out of two places and that her mortgage will be cheaper than the two rents combined so its a good choice.

Givemethedonut
Informer
Informer

Post by Givemethedonut »

I don’t get how she’s so dumb to think she can just do keto every other day. That’s not how that shit works. You have to be consistent, and not eat turkey bacon and shit filled processed snacks that are pretending to be bread and ice cream, etc. EAT WHOLE FOODS AND MAYBE YOU’D SEE RESULTS FOR ONCE. She’s so embarrassing, I don’t know how she stands herself

ohlawdddd
Debater
Debater

Post by ohlawdddd »

that moving out of her office/apartment video is just too much. she finally admitted she never went there, it was a waste, then proceeds to show another apartments worth of junk! the cabinets full of wasted food, the fully stocked bathroom like she lives there?? My god they had SEVERAL keurigs in just the 'office' like why the hell would you ever need more than one??? :? :o

remlosha0515
Informer
Informer

Post by remlosha0515 »

MissRemiCa$hten: Bought her Boyfriend & her House

FrazzledIguana
Learner
Learner

Post by FrazzledIguana »

There's actually a personal trainer named Michelle McDaniel I wish she'd work with if she wants real help. She has PCOS (and endometriosis) and is fit AF. As far as I know she just ate clean and worked out to get to where she is instead of doing crazy diets. If Remi's PCOS is real, then it'd benefit her to have a personal trainer who has PCOS and can actually help.

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

MissRemiTrashten: Hoarding in a mansion with Butthead.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Lili2345
Talker
Talker

Post by Lili2345 »

3F3756A9-7EF6-49F0-9BE3-10C6E1477A93.png
I’m glad people are calling her out.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “MissRemiAshten”