Datalie Thread (David and Natalie) Part 8

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Datalie Thread (David and Natalie) Part 8

Post by Teacup30 »

New thread time again already!
The lies, misdirection and shipbaiting continues.

:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

Re: Datalie Thread (David and Natalie) Part 8

Post by Guest »

NOOOO. I promised myself I wouldn't still be on this sinking ship, but here I am, a delusional datalie.. lacing up my life jacket and grabbing my oar for fucking round 8 of this hot mess

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Paschdav »

This is a submarine now. We dont care about the water
Put your gun down or your daughter gets it

- David Dobrik 2020

https://cureouscat.me/Paschdav

You have the questions. I have the answers

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

DobriksIcepop wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:42 pm
Teacup30 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:41 pm
All the rumours about Liza... he had to set the record straight ;)

I'm still not convinced you didn't go to Liza's last night David. You're gonna have to post some more shit.
What rumours? What are they based off?
Some crazed diza stannies said David and Liza talked at Scott's concert for a whole hour. And then they went backstage together with Liza leading the way holding David's hand. Oh and they were laughing and smiling a lot.

All based off a couple of very blurry photos.
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

rshadewinslet wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:45 pm
NOOOO. I promised myself I wouldn't still be on this sinking ship, but here I am, a delusional datalie.. lacing up my life jacket and grabbing my oar for fucking round 8 of this hot mess
At this point its kinda like a train wreck where you just can't look away.

I'm here to see this thing to its conclusion, one way or another.

aterrazas7
Talker
Talker

Post by aterrazas7 »

Teacup30 wrote:
DobriksIcepop wrote:
Teacup30 wrote:

I'm still not convinced you didn't go to Liza's last night David. You're gonna have to post some more shit.
Some crazed diza stannies said David and Liza talked at Scott's concert for a whole hour. And then they went backstage together with Liza leading the way holding David's hand. Oh and they were laughing and smiling a lot.

The girl who apparently took a video of them keeps saying she won't share it. She loves the attention and keeps saying in her cc that she doesn't want to keep talking about it but is answering every single question she gets about it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

DobriksIcepop
Debater
Debater

Post by DobriksIcepop »

aterrazas7 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:57 pm
Teacup30 wrote:
DobriksIcepop wrote:
Teacup30 wrote:

The girl who apparently took a video of them keeps saying she won't share it. She loves the attention and keeps saying in her cc that she doesn't want to keep talking about it but is answering every single question she gets about it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
There is absolutely no reason for her not to share the video, its obviously bollocks, we've seen this shite from the Datalie stans as well, the whole, I have genuine tea but I'm not sharing for literally no reason, give me more attention. The story itself sounds so obviously made up, especially the bit about them going backstage with Liza holding his hand, its pure fantasy.

Who wants to bet they had a 5 minute chat and that was it. It does seem like they've rekindled their friendship though or at the least they're back on sociable terms, its the second time they've been seen together in a short time frame after nearly a year of virtually no contact, at least in public anyway. But I think this is people just starved for content getting a bit overexcited and making up complete nonsense.

I dont think there is even the slightest chance that David would have posted that pic with that caption to Instagram this morning if he had presumably slept with Liza the night before, even if he is just fucking around/joking with that pic, its not something he would do. David also recorded a story during the car ride home last night, he was with everyone in the car and was filmed leaving the venue as well, he was with the normal group and there was no Liza around.

alphaB13
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by alphaB13 »

The threads the Diza stans are clinging to are literally sightings of two exes being cordial to one another in social situations where both exes were invited. It would be weird if the DIDN'T talk even for a few minutes.

I saw a post on insta about how people need to be nicer to Diza stans and let them have their moment, but like WHAT MOMENT?

Mona94
Learner
Learner

Post by Mona94 »

David liked a comment on his picture that said "Date her already" but it could of been an accidental like so I'm not getting to excited about it

alphaB13
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by alphaB13 »

Mona94 wrote:David liked a comment on his picture that said "Date her already" but it could of been an accidental like so I'm not getting to excited about it
I don’t think he likes shit like that by accident these days, but I get your needing to be skeptical

Yallllllllll we are having a DAY

Post by Guest »

Mona94 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:53 pm
David liked a comment on his picture that said "Date her already" but it could of been an accidental like so I'm not getting to excited about it
I saw this too! But yeah, 99 percent probably an accident. I’ve accidentally liked so many comments before :P

Character1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Character1 »

rshadewinslet wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:58 pm
Mona94 wrote:
I saw this too! But yeah, 99 percent probably an accident. I’ve accidentally liked so many comments before :P

I mean of all the comments to accidentally like... But probably. Or he did it cuz he thinks it's fun getting people riled up.

ZoeSadie_
Talker
Talker

Post by ZoeSadie_ »

I’m going to be pessimistic and say it was an accident. Or that he’s being his shithead self and messing with everyone again

Post by Guest »

DD74AF71-4785-4BC5-A73B-E96E185C8653.jpeg
It was an accident confirmed lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Marie_10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Marie_10 »

I just watched a few "datalie moments" compilation on youtube and i'm feeling very deprived, can they post some cute stories or can Josh post a mukbang with them I need content

alphaB13
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by alphaB13 »

rshadewinslet wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:06 pm
DD74AF71-4785-4BC5-A73B-E96E185C8653.jpeg

It was an accident confirmed lol
booooooooooo. come on David, you know you meant it ;)

halflaked
Learner
Learner

Post by halflaked »

David "I don't know what shipbaiting is" Dobrik

Addicted2Kinda
Informer
Informer

Post by Addicted2Kinda »

Mona94 wrote:
He also liked this comment. He might have really liked both of them by accident, but god dammit
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ldn28
Informer
Informer

Post by Ldn28 »

Cute "date night car" pic posted on disposable. Two nat pics in one night. Giving the Natalie fans what we want....

Post by Guest »

Addicted2Kinda wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:25 pm
Mona94 wrote:
He also liked this comment. He might have really liked both of them by accident, but god dammit
he must have bc it's unliked now...

Return to “David Dobrik”