Shane "GotMyCashGottaDash" Dawson (Pt. 25)

Ainat
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane

Post by Ainat »

Marie_10 wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:22 am
Tantei-kun wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:29 am
Marie_10 wrote: Is it just me or something about Ryland's face seems different? His cheeks look fuller. He looks great and I doubt he's gained any weight so I almost wonder if he's had fillers. Or maybe I had just forgotten what he looks like, I rarely watch his videos...
I thought so too! He didn't gain weight (as far we can see) and cheeks don't get plump with age. I might be wrong, but those cheeks look slightly swollen- it makes his face look a little different. Is there anything else he could have done to his face?
I'm pretty sure those are fillers or something close to that. I really don't see what could make his face swell a little bit like that, and it seems very symmetrical and focused on the cheekbones. If he did get fillers then I really hope that it's not in the hope that Shane will find him attractive again. Ryland is/was a very confident person so it seems farfetched to assume that he would lose his self-estime, but if Shane has been treating him like shit for months, who knows.
Drinking a lot of alcohol makes your face bloated. Not saying that Ryland isn't shallow enough to put fillers on, because oh yes he is. Just saying that it can be something more serious, the guy is always drinking/slightly drunk in his own videos.

CrackSpidersBish
Informer
Informer

Re: Shane "GotMyCashGottaDash" Dawson (Pt. 25)

Post by CrackSpidersBish »

I think what Shane is feeling is his conscience. He did his fans dirty. Too right he should feel shitty now; he did a shitty thing.
Can't be blues from having nowt to do, there is a wedding to plan.

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

CrackSpidersBish wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:07 am
I think what Shane is feeling is his conscience. He did his fans dirty. Too right he should feel shitty now; he did a shitty thing.
Eh I don’t even think the Shane of 2008 that ended ever single video by saying he loves his fans would give a damn in screwing over those fans. The dream was to be a rich famous actor. He go two of those three things. At least until the internet finally gives up on him and Ryland runs off with his cash. And then at least he has Not Cool. His masterpiece...

FoodGusher
Informer
Informer

Post by FoodGusher »

CrackSpidersBish wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:07 am
He'll save that wedding for the next time he's in deep shit.

An impromptu proposal in the middle of a cat scandal that could've ended him while he was balls deep in the production of a metric fuck ton of make-up he was planning on selling to his fans? Now how's that for a funny coincidence. Btw is he wearing the engagement ring yet? No? Well imagine that.

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

In other words, thanks for nothing Ryland.

Melody7827
Informer
Informer

Post by Melody7827 »

Okay but fuck
"My creative other half" when have we ever seen Shane refer to Ryan as affectionately as he does everyine else?

At least Andrew acknowledges Ryan. As newly engaged you'd think we'd be hearing "and thanks to my fiance for moral support on these long nights"

MelancholicRomance
Learner
Learner

Post by MelancholicRomance »

zum wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:22 pm
Shane never has to work again if he invests wisely, he has a mansion in a beautiful climate, a fiance, pets, and the time and money to get a trainer & personal chef. Yet, he’s still depressed. He truly needs help.
And Morgan? Wow... she needs help as well. She didn’t help decorate the house, didn’t help cook Thanksgiving dinner, just sat around moping and complaining. And she can’t even figure out how to forward mail? She was given a place of residence and she rejected it because it’s “haunted” or whatever mumbo jumbo excuse she gave. She can ride the coattails of Shane to do literally whatever she wants on YouTube and make good money. Yet, she’s still depressed too. Depression is a terrible thing. What will it take to make them happy?
Further proof that chasing money & fame won't make you content with who you are and the life you lead. So many "rich" people live impoverished mentally and emotionally. Better to chase fulfillment, purpose, and self love. It seems Shane and everyone else in his life are lacking one or all of those things. Shane and Jeffree especially, have very deep rooted trauma, but lack the self awareness that through healing they'll be much happier. It is one of the hardest things to do, but one of the best things you could ever do for yourself.

MelancholicRomance
Learner
Learner

Post by MelancholicRomance »

The new title should have ":,))" in it

[H]
Learner
Learner

Post by [H] »

Is :.) the new :,)?

Cottontail
Debater
Debater

Post by Cottontail »

wow shane has gained a lot of weight (watching clips from trisha's podcast).... i remember back in 2014 he actually looked really good, he was slim and actually tried to look good and dress nice. hes slowly getting back to being obese

FoodGusher
Informer
Informer

Post by FoodGusher »

Cottontail wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:56 am
hes slowly getting back to being obese
He's crossed that BMI number months ago.

chctac
Lurker
Lurker

Post by chctac »

“Shane Dawson: The Secret Life of the Retirement Home :,)”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scout_Darkholme
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Scout_Darkholme »

I couldn’t finish Rylands vlog because of how much Shane was whining!!! He was so irritating, all he did was moan and try and pull the attention onto him!

Marie_10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Marie_10 »

He said on IG that 2020 for him will be about focusing on family and *maybe* do a series about something that scares him. So yep, I doubt we'll see him in 2020. And there's definitely issues with Ryland rn. Focusing on family was clearly about his couple.

FoodGusher
Informer
Informer

Post by FoodGusher »

Marie_10 wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:28 am
*maybe* do a series about something that scares him.
I was just wondering how a shower & a washcloth could provide enough video material for a series when I remembered that he sold hours and hours of an ad about coloured powder to his idiot fans, so I guess this is indeed a possibitlity.

hallkyon
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hallkyon »

Marie_10 wrote:
He said on IG that 2020 for him will be about focusing on family and *maybe* do a series about something that scares him. So yep, I doubt we'll see him in 2020. And there's definitely issues with Ryland rn. Focusing on family was clearly about his couple.
Sounds like a wedding confirmation to me.

Marie_10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Marie_10 »

hallkyon wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:47 pm
Marie_10 wrote:
Sounds like a wedding confirmation to me.
Yes he did confirm that they would be getting married in 2020, but something about the relationship rn feels off. I think Ryland is unhappy cause Shane hasn't had his attention on him at all for the past 8 months. They don't have any chemistry anymore and it looks like Ryland even got fillers, idk...

Wonderfreedom123
Learner
Learner

Post by Wonderfreedom123 »

I have said I feel sorry for ryland before but it must suck that relationship. A proper loving engagement includes spending time and making good memories with the loved one.
Shane seems to have spent no time with him or tried to see what he needs In the last year. It’s been me me me with the series..

Im guessing Jefree has been feeding him rubbish
about a good relationship too, since his relationship with Nate is clearly so healthy!!

I think Shane’s relationship with ryland will become like jefrees and nates. Nate and ryland are the show handbags that they pull out and display when it’s good for them and they look good. After that they throw them back in the closet and focus on there own selfish needs.. How healthy!!

I wish them luck and I want to see them work it out but we don’t know what will happen now

natureofinviting
Talker
Talker

Post by natureofinviting »

It was really strange watching shane on trisha's podcast. Trisha started crying because she said she was so happy that shane found happiness and true love with ryland. Shane started crying too, of course. However, shane is the fattest I've ever seen him in his time on youtube. I didn't think true happiness made you over eat like that. He said that ryland was always quick to drop his exes, but finally settled down with him. He thinks its because hes special, but I think its really because ryland finally found his cash cow. Its sad, really.

Thread title idea: Shane "cry and lie" dawson

Post by Guest »

Thread suggestion: OMG it's Shane Dawson and I'm gonna cry :,(

Return to “Shane Dawson”