Shane "GotMyCashGottaDash" Dawson (Pt. 25)

Re: Shane "GotMyCashGottaDash" Dawson (Pt. 25)

Post by Guest »

_pinesol wrote:
RedLeafQueen7 wrote:
greysweatpants20 wrote: I feel bad for Ryland. He, like all people, has his faults but at the end of the day, if Ryland decided to leave Shane he'd do much better. Richer? Maybe not. But definitely better looking, more mentally stable, and a man who doesn't dig in his ass and leave piss bottles around the house. A man actually ready and excited to get married and have kids.

Shane will only be able to treat Ryland like an option for so long before he leaves him. And Ryland doesn't give me the impression that he'll be as nice about it as Lisa when the day finally comes.
Ryland is a Taurus & if he is anything like I am, he’s going to fight for that relationship until he gets sick of it & won’t come back. Maybe miss him & think about him, but once enough is enough.. we close the door. Taurus are patient as hell & we put up with a lot. This is also something people that aren’t taurus’ do also, but just had to throw some astrology in just because.
With Shane being a Cancer you would think he would be a heck of a lot better of a partner for Ryland considering that Cancers and Taurus’ are a great match...but so are scorpios and cancer and we all saw how up Jeffrees butt Shane was for that whole series..
Scorpios are super dominate though & I’ve always heard cancers like people who emotionally dominate over them. Taurus are pretty grounded emotionally, for the most part.
Anyway, to be realistic.. I’m not really sure what is going with Shane, but in the series he did seem a lot more enthusiastic around Jeffree compared to now during the holidays with Ryland. I feel like it’s mental health related, but maybe he’s also bored of his relationship & feels drained emotionally which could be going hand in hand with his mental health. I’m not sure. But it just prove that money doesn’t equal happiness & neither does being admired by many people. It’s up to him to figure it out & get some help if he needs it. Also, if yes on AD, I wonder if it affects him the way it does for some people (including myself when I took it in HighSchool) makes you feel emotionally numb. I’m trying not to speculate too much, but it is worrying. I don’t want to see anyone so low & him being so rich he can retire will not take these issues away from him.

Tantei-kun
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Tantei-kun »

Marie_10 wrote: Is it just me or something about Ryland's face seems different? His cheeks look fuller. He looks great and I doubt he's gained any weight so I almost wonder if he's had fillers. Or maybe I had just forgotten what he looks like, I rarely watch his videos...
I thought so too! He didn't gain weight (as far we can see) and cheeks don't get plump with age. I might be wrong, but those cheeks look slightly swollen- it makes his face look a little different. Is there anything else he could have done to his face?

[H]
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by [H] »

Melody7827 wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:26 pm
If they somehow were able to adopt a child, it'd be just like buying a shiny new toy for them. Theyll make cute videos for a while than itll be silence- similar to honey

Granted, that's assuming they survive through the adoption process. Its already hard enough for same sex couples to adopt, imagine the social workers discovering the piss bottles and Shane's stellar hygiene and coping mechanisms.
As for the supposed plan for Morgan to be a surrogate- really??? Theres no way she understands what shes signing up for if she agrees to that.

Either way, the relationship will end before they get there. Theres no way Shane would want anything that ties him down to Ryan. For the camera he'll gush about marraige and kids, but Shane will never follow through
I wonder if it’ll take them ages to officially name their child also.

john seeds wife
Learner
Learner

Post by john seeds wife »

Haven't watched any of his videos in ages and was shocked how much he let himself go. Considering he never made peace with his body, this has to feel so, so bad for him but well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Living in J*'s asshole and eathing shit all day long sure is comfortable. He will never experience how good a well-balanced diet and workout routine is not only for your phyiscal but also mental health.

Also ofc nobody expects Trisha to discuss climate change or politics on her podcast but damn is she boring and predictable
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

abrahamlincoln
Debater
Debater

Post by abrahamlincoln »

RedLeafQueen7 wrote:
_pinesol wrote:
RedLeafQueen7 wrote:
greysweatpants20 wrote: I feel bad for Ryland. He, like all people, has his faults but at the end of the day, if Ryland decided to leave Shane he'd do much better. Richer? Maybe not. But definitely better looking, more mentally stable, and a man who doesn't dig in his ass and leave piss bottles around the house. A man actually ready and excited to get married and have kids.

Shane will only be able to treat Ryland like an option for so long before he leaves him. And Ryland doesn't give me the impression that he'll be as nice about it as Lisa when the day finally comes.
Ryland is a Taurus & if he is anything like I am, he’s going to fight for that relationship until he gets sick of it & won’t come back. Maybe miss him & think about him, but once enough is enough.. we close the door. Taurus are patient as hell & we put up with a lot. This is also something people that aren’t taurus’ do also, but just had to throw some astrology in just because.
With Shane being a Cancer you would think he would be a heck of a lot better of a partner for Ryland considering that Cancers and Taurus’ are a great match...but so are scorpios and cancer and we all saw how up Jeffrees butt Shane was for that whole series..
Scorpios are super dominate though & I’ve always heard cancers like people who emotionally dominate over them. Taurus are pretty grounded emotionally, for the most part.
Anyway, to be realistic.. I’m not really sure what is going with Shane, but in the series he did seem a lot more enthusiastic around Jeffree compared to now during the holidays with Ryland. I feel like it’s mental health related, but maybe he’s also bored of his relationship & feels drained emotionally which could be going hand in hand with his mental health. I’m not sure. But it just prove that money doesn’t equal happiness & neither does being admired by many people. It’s up to him to figure it out & get some help if he needs it. Also, if yes on AD, I wonder if it affects him the way it does for some people (including myself when I took it in HighSchool) makes you feel emotionally numb. I’m trying not to speculate too much, but it is worrying. I don’t want to see anyone so low & him being so rich he can retire will not take these issues away from him.
While I believe it's just who Shane is as a person and thinking Jeffree is the latest and greatest shiny object and is tired of Ryland/has his own anxiety and depression issues, it could also be more polarizing/evident because the documentary was shot MONTHS ago. Maybe he was in a better place at that time and was just excited to be making all this merch that would give him lots of money, and now that it's all over, he doesn't have that same feeling anymore. Like he got a rush from it, and now he's bored again and his depression is really heightened.

Marie_10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Shane

Post by Marie_10 »

Tantei-kun wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:29 am
Marie_10 wrote: Is it just me or something about Ryland's face seems different? His cheeks look fuller. He looks great and I doubt he's gained any weight so I almost wonder if he's had fillers. Or maybe I had just forgotten what he looks like, I rarely watch his videos...
I thought so too! He didn't gain weight (as far we can see) and cheeks don't get plump with age. I might be wrong, but those cheeks look slightly swollen- it makes his face look a little different. Is there anything else he could have done to his face?
I'm pretty sure those are fillers or something close to that. I really don't see what could make his face swell a little bit like that, and it seems very symmetrical and focused on the cheekbones. If he did get fillers then I really hope that it's not in the hope that Shane will find him attractive again. Ryland is/was a very confident person so it seems farfetched to assume that he would lose his self-estime, but if Shane has been treating him like shit for months, who knows.

Koncon
Learner
Learner

Post by Koncon »

Tf was wrong with Shane in that vlog? He just had an incredibly lucrative year doing minimal work and yet he continues to act so confused and loopy with every single thing. I honestly feel like hes had to act like hes so exhausted to keep up an act and now that's just how he normally is now. Also him yelling, "IM VLOGGING" to Ryland seemed way too real for it to be a joke. Probably how he acts off camera to him.

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

Koncon wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:16 pm
Tf was wrong with Shane in that vlog? He just had an incredibly lucrative year doing minimal work and yet he continues to act so confused and loopy with every single thing. I honestly feel like hes had to act like hes so exhausted to keep up an act and now that's just how he normally is now. Also him yelling, "IM VLOGGING" to Ryland seemed way too real for it to be a joke. Probably how he acts off camera to him.
That’s how he acts when he is “on” but not putting on a persona for his new bff J*. He is either hiding and pissed off Ryland is shoving the camera in his face or making a fool of himself. Either way he acts like he is drugged up on something...He clearly is over Ryland but they are too far into this with the engagement and house at this point that he can’t run away without a really good scream at the camera with some pain killers similar to “I’m bisexual” or “I’m not a pedo.”

devilishtenshi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by devilishtenshi »

Melody7827 wrote:If they somehow were able to adopt a child, it'd be just like buying a shiny new toy for them. Theyll make cute videos for a while than itll be silence- similar to honey

Granted, that's assuming they survive through the adoption process. Its already hard enough for same sex couples to adopt, imagine the social workers discovering the piss bottles and Shane's stellar hygiene and coping mechanisms.
As for the supposed plan for Morgan to be a surrogate- really??? Theres no way she understands what shes signing up for if she agrees to that.

Either way, the relationship will end before they get there. Theres no way Shane would want anything that ties him down to Ryan. For the camera he'll gush about marraige and kids, but Shane will never follow through
I was going to say he has the house tying him down to Ryland but after the makeup and merch launch he could really just walk away and give him their house they got together if he wanted and be okay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

onlinebabe
Lurker
Lurker

Post by onlinebabe »

he was so incredibly whiny and fake in ryland's video! he looks at the camera like *gasp* i'm being filmed? and the fake whining is ridiculous, when they were setting up the tree and he's all "this is too much work" like really? is this the first time you've ever set up a christmas tree? he used to be fun and positive and laughing and now he's always crying, negative, and poking fun at himself so much that it's become boring. when he shows up in anyone's videos, it's just a drag. buzz killington for sure.

hilly-76
Talker
Talker

Post by hilly-76 »

devilishtenshi wrote:
Melody7827 wrote:If they somehow were able to adopt a child, it'd be just like buying a shiny new toy for them. Theyll make cute videos for a while than itll be silence- similar to honey

I was going to say he has the house tying him down to Ryland but after the makeup and merch launch he could really just walk away and give him their house they got together if he wanted and be okay

Do you reckon he’s got that much wedge? That’s some house...did he pay for it outright? I can’t watch Shane etc anymore, they all do my fucking head in so i don’t know exactly what’s going on, apart from the “big” stuff. Anyway if he can afford to just walk away from that house and still be loaded then I have to say I’m impressed considering what a lazy, hobo slob he’s become

hilly-76
Talker
Talker

Post by hilly-76 »

hilly-76 wrote:
devilishtenshi wrote:

Do you reckon he’s got that much wedge? That’s some house...did he pay for it outright? I can’t watch Shane etc anymore, they all do my fucking head in so i don’t know exactly what’s going on, apart from the “big” stuff. Anyway if he can afford to just walk away from that house and still be loaded then I have to say I’m impressed considering what a lazy, hobo slob he’s become

I missed that about Morgan, are they seriously considering that? If they are they’re even more basic than I thought because they clearly have no idea of the implications of something like that, what fucking world do these people live in ffs!

zum
Learner
Learner

Post by zum »

Shane never has to work again if he invests wisely, he has a mansion in a beautiful climate, a fiance, pets, and the time and money to get a trainer & personal chef. Yet, he’s still depressed. He truly needs help.
And Morgan? Wow... she needs help as well. She didn’t help decorate the house, didn’t help cook Thanksgiving dinner, just sat around moping and complaining. And she can’t even figure out how to forward mail? She was given a place of residence and she rejected it because it’s “haunted” or whatever mumbo jumbo excuse she gave. She can ride the coattails of Shane to do literally whatever she wants on YouTube and make good money. Yet, she’s still depressed too. Depression is a terrible thing. What will it take to make them happy?

hilly-76
Talker
Talker

Post by hilly-76 »

zum wrote:Shane never has to work again if he invests wisely, he has a mansion in a beautiful climate, a fiance, pets, and the time and money to get a trainer & personal chef. Yet, he’s still depressed. He truly needs help.
And Morgan? Wow... she needs help as well. She didn’t help decorate the house, didn’t help cook Thanksgiving dinner, just sat around moping and complaining. And she can’t even figure out how to forward mail? She was given a place of residence and she rejected it because it’s “haunted” or whatever mumbo jumbo excuse she gave. She can ride the coattails of Shane to do literally whatever she wants on YouTube and make good money. Yet, she’s still depressed too. Depression is a terrible thing. What will it take to make them happy?
Are they clinically depressed do you think? Or are they just miserable and ungrateful? Shane imo could potentially be suffering from actual depression but Morgan? I think she’s had a very easy life so far and she’s unable to appreciate what has fallen in her lap, I think she’s feeling sorry for herself and if she had to actually live a “normal” life she wouldn’t know what hit her, but that’s jmoImage

devilishtenshi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by devilishtenshi »

hilly-76 wrote:
devilishtenshi wrote:

I think they hinted they have a mortgage or they outright said it? I could be wrong. But he is walking away with multi million dollars from his J* collab (not including his merch which is doing amazing) so yeah he’ll be fine if he didn’t want to fight for the house and just walk away.

thirteenthirteen
Learner
Learner

Post by thirteenthirteen »

RedLeafQueen7 wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:32 pm
I got the mini controversy palette & I’m not trying to be rude, but it straight up smells like cat piss. I’m not even kidding. I love the colors & stuff, but the smell is off putting. If anyone else here purchased it, did yours have a weird ass smell too? I ordered it from Jeffree Star’s website the day after launch day so it’s not a fake palette. It smells weird.
The blue blood palette was pretty stinky and the stench has only faded slightly several months later.... I think it has something to do with the glue they use probably cheap a f
#teamNoOne
#CancelJaclyn

Wanna_see_posts
Talker
Talker

Post by Wanna_see_posts »

New thread name has to include something along the lines of 'retirement' cause y'all know all the next thread will be us old bags rattling around waiting for something minutely interesting to happen lol

TessaEs
Learner
Learner

Post by TessaEs »

zum wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:22 pm
Shane never has to work again if he invests wisely, he has a mansion in a beautiful climate, a fiance, pets, and the time and money to get a trainer & personal chef. Yet, he’s still depressed. He truly needs help.
They said at the beginning when shopping she has something with her back that´s why she was lying around.
Did they even keep the apartment/office where she lived for a while? I think she said she wanted her own place and live with a friend and not alone anymore.
As for the mail thing, in my opinion she is freaking lazy and is used to have people who do shit for her. I bet her mom was scheduling her doctors appointments until she finally moved out.
language isn't my first english

Scamlifeguruu
Learner
Learner

Post by Scamlifeguruu »

Shane “Gotta Pop My Pills” Dawson

Post by Guest »

The more money they have, the more isolated the become, the more unmotivated and unhappy they are. People need routine, jobs, something to get them out of bed and shower for on a regular basis.

Shane and Morgan are Eyore, and basically lazy, unkempt slobs.

Return to “Shane Dawson”