Shane "GotMyCashGottaDash" Dawson (Pt. 25)

Wonderfreedom123
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane "GotMyCashGottaDash" Dawson (Pt. 25)

Post by Wonderfreedom123 »

Now Jeferees back doing this own thing Shane is probably spending less time with him and Andrew who probably did nothing than paise him.. Ryland probably doesn’t tell him how amazing his brand is etc and doesn’t seem bothered by all the makeup stuff at all. He probably just wants loving Shane back to Help him with other stuff like the wedding, selling his old house, the animals etc

greysweatpants20
Informer
Informer

Post by greysweatpants20 »

I feel bad for Ryland. He, like all people, has his faults but at the end of the day, if Ryland decided to leave Shane he'd do much better. Richer? Maybe not. But definitely better looking, more mentally stable, and a man who doesn't dig in his ass and leave piss bottles around the house. A man actually ready and excited to get married and have kids.

Shane will only be able to treat Ryland like an option for so long before he leaves him. And Ryland doesn't give me the impression that he'll be as nice about it as Lisa when the day finally comes.

Wonderfreedom123
Learner
Learner

Post by Wonderfreedom123 »

I agree, Shane can’t give ryland the stability he wants. Ryland wants a family and a life. Shane is probably happy to live on the couch for the rest of his life and probably wouldn’t be a very attentive parent.

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

I will concur with other comments above me here. After watching Ryland's latest Vlogmas vlog, something is definitely up with Shane. His behavior in this one was even more extra than it's been in other vlogs.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

Post by Guest »

His whining drove me fucking nuts in Rylands video.

leggunslave
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by leggunslave »

I haven't and probably won't watch that video. The thumbnail alone pisses me off. I can't stand that stupid face Shane makes and if I was ryland I'd eventually smack that look off his face, tell him to grow the fuck up, and figure it the hell out. I think it all started as a bit that he kept going too long and now he's really living it.

I thought he was your average mainstream YouTuber and never watched, save for maybe one or two (I think I'd watched the girly product videos) until the conspiracy phase. Although he was bad at it, it was entertaining. And then I lived for spooky boys videos. What happened to that Shane (j*)? I'd even let him go back to his queen character, just let go of this obsession with looking and coming off as mentally unwell. Get help, and dont abuse it.
And honestly I didn't mind his other "docs", but he should just market them as an extended vlog of hanging out with a YouTuber in their real lives. Because that's barely all it was. But I still like to see other sides of YouTubers, as small of glimpses as we got. Mostly because I'm nosey as hell.

I'm still so gd mad. That trailer looked so freaking good and drama filled, gossip fuels me, and I got nothing but a commercial for tiny litter boxes apparently.

Sorry I had to get that off my chest. I can't believe what he's turned into.

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

_pinesol wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:33 am
His whining drove me fucking nuts in Rylands video.
He really was extra whiny.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

bellarosa
Learner
Learner

Post by bellarosa »

Why does Shane act so strange whenever a camera is on him? He was acting so weird in Rylands new video, but it was like he was trying super hard to act confused, so annoying...

Annnn
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Annnn »

Shane was so SO Annoying that made me to actually like Ryland (and that is a hard thing to do)
That kind of behaviour is not normal even from him.

MelancholicRomance
Learner
Learner

Post by MelancholicRomance »

I can't see Shane being a competent father. Can he provide for children, yes. Can he play around and have fun with them, yes. I can also see him giving decent emotional support to a degree, but he's not that stable himself, and is known to neglect Ryland and his needs when he's "working". There is SO MUCH that goes into raising children that I don't think either of them have truly considered. Especially in this social media age, and them being in the public eye.

Who will be the one to ensure the children are mentally and emotionally sound, have healthy coping mechanisms, boundaries, are grounded individuals with a healthy level of confidence, grow up in a structured home with routine? Ryland. Ryland will be the one doing all these things. And where he falls short, his children will struggle because Shane isn't competent enough to pick up the slack.

I think Ryland is oblivious to this, and is stuck in the "I'm in love with what he COULD be" type of love for Shane. I don't blame him. Shane was a completely different person when he first got with Ryland, and that's the person Ryland loves and probably hopes will come back. That's why choosing the future parent to your children should go deeper than how much you're in love with them, or the ideal version you'll hope they'll become.

At least the children won't know poverty.

Post by Guest »

If they ever get married and have a child, no doubt when they divorce that child is going with Ryland, I don't think Shane would even fight for their marriage or their kid, Ryland wanted the child and marriage in the first place. Shane just wanted a fuck and *Maybe* he felt he could've been with Ryland, but it's obvious now that Ryland doesn't mean shit to Shane and he treats everyone better then Ryland. His sister, Jeffree, his ex, his camera man etc. etc.

Shit probably the mail woman or man. I don't like Ryland, but I don't think he's a bad person and truth be told, I don't think he'd be a bad dad, I just hope he doesn't think a child will fix him and shane, I would'nt blame him for wanting to have his dream of having a child and never having to worry about a thing, just be the soccor dad, on Shane's dime.

But the thought of Shane or Jeffree having kids weirds me out so much.

XXDOJA CATXX
Learner
Learner

Post by XXDOJA CATXX »

Swine is on the Dish With Trish podcast: https://www.podcastone.com/episode/Shane-Dawson

XXDOJA CATXX
Learner
Learner

Post by XXDOJA CATXX »

Aw he truly believes Ryland loves him for him and not the money and fame... Right. Cause if he was just a random depressed gross slob Ryland would still want to date him and sleep next to pee bottles and a closet full of old stained clothes.

He also said before dating him, Ryland would go on dates and ghost them... Yeah until he found his cash cow haha

And trisha crying cause he finally became happy and engaged after all these years.. girl... more like hit rock bottom and engaged (now if he'll make it to the altar that's another story). Not even washing.

"I eat bad, I don't work out like I usually do, I stopped washing my face" sounds like someone who's thriving in life.

Marie_10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Marie_10 »

Wow Shane is a whole mess. He's definitely getting worse around Ryland. He seems so annoyed and out of touch with what Ryland wants to do and talk about.

Is it just me or something about Ryland's face seems different? His cheeks look fuller. He looks great and I doubt he's gained any weight so I almost wonder if he's had fillers. Or maybe I had just forgotten what he looks like, I rarely watch his videos...

JuliettaGrey87
Informer
Informer

Post by JuliettaGrey87 »

Shane and Morgan became literally the same person. Grumpy, weird, depressed, hanging around in hobo clothes...

He was insufferable in the video and I felt sorry for Ryland (and I really really dislike Ryland)

"Should we get a real one or a fake one?“
“What will I get dragged for" srsly?!

I was really surprised that he actually helped Ryland to decorate. But I hate him zooming in on random things or the animals. There are so many weird toys with wigs.

Oh and at around 14:41 you can see Cheeto in the backround wandering around the kitchen counter eating stuff out of a bowl. Is this where he eats?!

Is there any footage of Morgan in actually clothes? And what about her not changing her address but complaining not getting any PR? Are Morgan and Shane not capable to function like normal pp and do normal pp stuff?

Post by Guest »

greysweatpants20 wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:49 am
I feel bad for Ryland. He, like all people, has his faults but at the end of the day, if Ryland decided to leave Shane he'd do much better. Richer? Maybe not. But definitely better looking, more mentally stable, and a man who doesn't dig in his ass and leave piss bottles around the house. A man actually ready and excited to get married and have kids.

Shane will only be able to treat Ryland like an option for so long before he leaves him. And Ryland doesn't give me the impression that he'll be as nice about it as Lisa when the day finally comes.
Ryland is a Taurus & if he is anything like I am, he’s going to fight for that relationship until he gets sick of it & won’t come back. Maybe miss him & think about him, but once enough is enough.. we close the door. Taurus are patient as hell & we put up with a lot. This is also something people that aren’t taurus’ do also, but just had to throw some astrology in just because.

Post by Guest »

RedLeafQueen7 wrote:
greysweatpants20 wrote: I feel bad for Ryland. He, like all people, has his faults but at the end of the day, if Ryland decided to leave Shane he'd do much better. Richer? Maybe not. But definitely better looking, more mentally stable, and a man who doesn't dig in his ass and leave piss bottles around the house. A man actually ready and excited to get married and have kids.

Ryland is a Taurus & if he is anything like I am, he’s going to fight for that relationship until he gets sick of it & won’t come back. Maybe miss him & think about him, but once enough is enough.. we close the door. Taurus are patient as hell & we put up with a lot. This is also something people that aren’t taurus’ do also, but just had to throw some astrology in just because.
With Shane being a Cancer you would think he would be a heck of a lot better of a partner for Ryland considering that Cancers and Taurus’ are a great match...but so are scorpios and cancer and we all saw how up Jeffrees butt Shane was for that whole series..

Dutchessie
Debater
Debater

Post by Dutchessie »

So nice to be able to count on you guys to see what I see. Man that was hard to watch. He is so, so annoying and the fact that these sheeple are still eating it up is so depressing. It is almost abusive how he is treating Ryland. He sure knows how to stick the life out of anyone.

Thinking about him as a parent makes me feel sad for the child. He hasn't had a normal upbringing and the only hope for that kid will be on Ryland and Ryland's mom. I agree Ryland will be the responsible one, reading the parenting books, going to doctors etc. Tbh I think most YouTuber kids are not in a great place, except financially.

Melody7827
Informer
Informer

Post by Melody7827 »

If they somehow were able to adopt a child, it'd be just like buying a shiny new toy for them. Theyll make cute videos for a while than itll be silence- similar to honey

Granted, that's assuming they survive through the adoption process. Its already hard enough for same sex couples to adopt, imagine the social workers discovering the piss bottles and Shane's stellar hygiene and coping mechanisms.
As for the supposed plan for Morgan to be a surrogate- really??? Theres no way she understands what shes signing up for if she agrees to that.

Either way, the relationship will end before they get there. Theres no way Shane would want anything that ties him down to Ryan. For the camera he'll gush about marraige and kids, but Shane will never follow through

hilly-76
Talker
Talker

Post by hilly-76 »

Dutchessie wrote:So nice to be able to count on you guys to see what I see. Man that was hard to watch. He is so, so annoying and the fact that these sheeple are still eating it up is so depressing. It is almost abusive how he is treating Ryland. He sure knows how to stick the life out of anyone.

Thinking about him as a parent makes me feel sad for the child. He hasn't had a normal upbringing and the only hope for that kid will be on Ryland and Ryland's mom. I agree Ryland will be the responsible one, reading the parenting books, going to doctors etc. Tbh I think most YouTuber kids are not in a great place, except financially.
Shane’s slobbish laziness and general apathy seem to have gotten steadily worse in the time that he’s been with Ryland. I know Ryland can be annoying but Shane treats him like shit, we’ve established why Ryland is with Shane but why is Shane with Ryland when half the time he behaves as if he wouldn’t notice if Ryland disappeared?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Shane Dawson”