Dina & the MAN beast sister in laws (Part1)

moulinmillion
Informer
Informer

Re: Dina & the MAN beast sister in laws (Part1)

Post by moulinmillion »

Viewerfriendly wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 4:16 pm
She said Sunna musk unfollowed her too

I think it’s quite unprofessional of those businesses to take her promotion on and then unfollow her

Other influencers do so much worse all Nafia does is tell the truth
But where does it say that it just be an ongoing agreement to follow one another. Both parties got what they agreed to from the collaboration, and people are allowed to change their opinions on each other.

I think she’s reading a lot more into it than needs to be. And then ranting about it online doesn’t exactly make her seem any more professional either.

Vanillaice89
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Vanillaice89 »

Dina looks awful 😢 those British genes did do her any justice. She’s a wreck. All Sid’s sisters are obese but Dina has that eating disorder looking like a junkie with no sex appeal whatsoever. Bunch of weirdos.

secretsunloaded
Debater
Debater

Post by secretsunloaded »

I like how transparent Dina is about her ED, no muslim influencers are and shy away from talking about that kind of stuff but I really think she needs to get help cus she keeps relapsing which is sad to see, I grew up watching Dina and remember when she spoke about overdosing on laxative pills

How does Sid deal with it or does Sid even help? they say they fight a lot and fall out which any married couple of 10 years would, but I cant imagine her disorder and other health complications are easy on their marriage

Btw guys what happened with Toosi and her ex husband? why did they get a divorce :o

Zara2018
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zara2018 »

Vanillaice89 wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:06 am
Dina looks awful 😢 those British genes did do her any justice. She’s a wreck. All Sid’s sisters are obese but Dina has that eating disorder looking like a junkie with no sex appeal whatsoever. Bunch of weirdos.

She looks anorexic to me now the poor thing. She needs to go off social media.. its not helping.

Zara2018
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zara2018 »

secretsunloaded wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:23 am

Btw guys what happened with Toosi and her ex husband? why did they get a divorce :o
Yeah I think they divorced a long time ago. Toosy was too forward thinking I think she goes to pubs etc.

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by shinydiscoballs »

I don't even think they made it to a year before splitting, this was round about the time that their parents also split up and all the women in the family removed their hijabs.

I hope DIna get's professional help for her ED.

Vanillaice89
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Vanillaice89 »

Zara2018 wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:15 am
secretsunloaded wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:23 am

Yeah I think they divorced a long time ago. Toosy was too forward thinking I think she goes to pubs etc.

Dina is damaged. She grew up in an abusive household. Her big mouth British mum would scream “ fat cow “ when talking about someone’s weight, she’s very aggressive and rude towards brown people. She used to have a blog (idk if it’s still up). . Talking about Egypt and it was so off putting. Toosy is nuts, she’s self hating, and who knows what went down in that marriage. Dina has anxiety and resorted to hair pulling and becoming addicted to laxatives. Probably from all that shouting in the house. I used to be such a big fan of Dina especially back in 2012-2017 but I just can’t stand to look at her anymore. She’s so obviously dirty. The camera never picks up everything but I can see how filthy her hair is. She’s gross. and to make matters worse she marries a self hating hot head Pakistani that has bullied her ( watch her old vlogs) low key mocked Islam and now we have this mess. It’s horrible. The only potential Dina had in overcoming life since we all know life isn’t fair, is Islam. Islam definitely kept her grounded. I don’t want to be dramatic but Sid ruined her life. When she started introducing him in her videos a lot of her followers said he’s rude and they don’t like him in her videos. She was about to take off in her career and this waste man walks in, mocks her and puts everyone off because of his filthy mouth. Her dad was right, he warned Dina not to marry him.

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

I always thought sid keeps Dina grounded so who knows.

Also found it strange that Maliha’s mum has now gone for umrah (not sure whether she’s alone) and has left Qurans in the mosque with messages asking for duas for every single family member except her husband. Surely his name would’ve been the first one on the list

Teaspillers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teaspillers »

I think for Dina Sid was a stabilising force. He was the one that kept a proper job whilst she was trying to be an influencer, he was the one who had to talk her parents round to her getting married to an Asian, doing the boring day to day stuff like cooking and cleaning whilst Dina pranced around in oversized hoodies launching failed business after failed business.

Her own family sounds like it was fairly fractured and imploding at the time, judging by the speed all of her siblings abandoned any outward display of the Islamic faith the minute the parents marriage broke up.

The only problem I can see with Sid is that like most south Asian men he is gassed (always was /always has been) that he married a mixed race/biracial woman. As a result he has sat back and let her ride rough shod over his entire culture and heritage.

Dina had quite an inflated opinion of herself in her hay day, let’s not forget the blog she wrote slagging off her in-laws half of the wedding and claiming all their traditions were un Islamic. The same Dina who took off her hijab off once she got bored of being a Muslim influencer.

Not a fan of the sis in laws or the mil ( stop with the dodgy fillers! They all look so badly filled and frozen!)but Dina has more patient and forgiving in-laws than she deserves. Even if they come across as just attention whorish as she is most of the time.

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Teaspillers wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:44 pm
I think for Dina Sid was a stabilising force. He was the one that kept a proper job whilst she was trying to be an influencer, he was the one who had to talk her parents round to her getting married to an Asian, doing the boring day to day stuff like cooking and cleaning whilst Dina pranced around in oversized hoodies launching failed business after failed business.

Her own family sounds like it was fairly fractured and imploding at the time, judging by the speed all of her siblings abandoned any outward display of the Islamic faith the minute the parents marriage broke up.

The only problem I can see with Sid is that like most south Asian men he is gassed (always was /always has been) that he married a mixed race/biracial woman. As a result he has sat back and let her ride rough shod over his entire culture and heritage.

Dina had quite an inflated opinion of herself in her hay day, let’s not forget the blog she wrote slagging off her in-laws half of the wedding and claiming all their traditions were un Islamic. The same Dina who took off her hijab off once she got bored of being a Muslim influencer.

Not a fan of the sis in laws or the mil ( stop with the dodgy fillers! They all look so badly filled and frozen!)but Dina has more patient and forgiving in-laws than she deserves. Even if they come across as just attention whorish as she is most of the time.

Agree with all of this. Especially the last paragraph.

Pingu09
Learner
Learner

Post by Pingu09 »

Vanillaice89 wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:06 am
Her eating disorder is affecting her physical health. She needs serious help. Her videos about binge eating are ridiculous! Any person would want to eat a horse if you’re only eating couple of spoons of baby food. Not to mention the food she’s eating is just vile.

I think also at this point childhood traumas/difficulties are probably just resurfacing.

I want to know where the hell her mum is and why she plays no role in her life of looking out for her or her kids esp when she is in physical great health.

secretsunloaded
Debater
Debater

Post by secretsunloaded »

Im surprised a few of you think Sid is the problem when it does make perfect sense she had a verbally toxic upbringing. I mean she mentioned in her bulimia video that she would be on the exercise bike machine or stepper for HOURS and HOURS and none of her family noticed including her twin sis who should have got a vibe something isn't right? if my sister was doing that repeatedly for hours I would ask her what's going on. Then constantly taking laxatives which meant being on the shitter all day, no one asked what's wrong with her bowels? I just think no one picked up on her habits which is really sad.

Sid on the other hand isn't exactly an angel now but probably was more of a support system for her when they were in their early relationship years/pre marriage times. Over the years they would fall out and have been transparent about this, even in their recent dilemma videos they had some awkward tension from bickering, its clear they have marriage problems. Who can Dina turn to in this? not her family, she barely has friends.. so she resorts to food. My biggest concern is how Sid doesnt even help her during these times, she looks so unwell when shes bingeing, how can her own husband not see right through that? its actually so sad

Tajana
Debater
Debater

Post by Tajana »

Following! The entire family is so embarrassing 🤣

Pingu09
Learner
Learner

Post by Pingu09 »

I don’t think he knows how to help her.

I think it’s sadder where the F her mum is in all of this. If she was fit and healthy her face would be glowing. Her face looks like a prune and she looks so old and haggerred typical ED face.

Coming back to the man beast sisters- I can’t believe how Nafia is soooo bloody desperate for money. FUCKS sake woman you and your partner have great respectful jobs. Build a lifestyle for yourself and your children and get out of this sheep shagging mentality!!! This is why small town folk never get big. On one hand you want big money and to be known but then on other hand you act like a back alley dancer!

Malihas fillers are so bad she’s got the classic bucktooth look to lips now. Somaya- please consider reducing your nostril size (she’s the most cringe).

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

For someone who always claimed to hate the influencer life Somaya has certainly changed her tube, she’s even getting her kids involved in the constant ads.

Teaspillers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teaspillers »

Nafia has the worst lip filler I’ve seen in a while, it’s migrated and given her the most strange shape. For someone who is a medical professional why would you let someone do that to you?
And if by chance that happened to you why wouldn’t you get it dissolved and fixed?

You can tell it’s migrated and the placement has changed because of the ridging behind/above her natural lip line. Call me picky but I would be asking for another doctor if she was the one treating me.

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Teaspillers wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 12:30 pm
Nafia has the worst lip filler I’ve seen in a while, it’s migrated and given her the most strange shape. For someone who is a medical professional why would you let someone do that to you?
And if by chance that happened to you why wouldn’t you get it dissolved and fixed?

You can tell it’s migrated and the placement has changed because of the ridging behind/above her natural lip line. Call me picky but I would be asking for another doctor if she was the one treating me.
Yes it's awful, and always a tell tale that someone has had (dodgy) lip fillers. Sophina Khan also has the same as well.

Also why are these girls suddenly acting like their parents are romeo and juliet just because they're finally doing normal middle aged couple things i.e actually spending time together.

Chattybox212
Talker
Talker

Post by Chattybox212 »

The three fatkateers. Their new business is bullsbit. Can’t even get a response on time yet (fat cow no.1) is always on live showing off jewellery! This fat crap meeds to reign it in

bittertruth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bittertruth »

i just cant stand this fat cow she cannot dance for starters she is huge does she not feel embarrased by doing all this same goes for her old mum(dont know her name) one with the huge massive injected lips.. whats with these lot and botox are they not happy how they look? i cannot believe for once this huge woman is a dr as she's always on insta doing mujra left right and centre.. her hubby looks dopey too :rofl: weirds pucks!

Chattybox212
Talker
Talker

Post by Chattybox212 »

bittertruth wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:27 pm
i just cant stand this fat cow she cannot dance for starters she is huge does she not feel embarrased by doing all this same goes for her old mum(dont know her name) one with the huge massive injected lips.. whats with these lot and botox are they not happy how they look? i cannot believe for once this huge woman is a dr as she's always on insta doing mujra left right and centre.. her hubby looks dopey too :rofl: weirds pucks!
I know right. She’s gone from returning to work from a long period of time off, to working a few weeks in a&e doing nights, and to all of a sudden to becoming a locum?! I think she takes her a job as dancing on social media more important than her years of education to qualify as a doctor. I wonder what her hubs really thinks of it all. He must be so embarassed. The dancing fatty’s in laws dont chat to her and dont wanna associate with her.. no wonder with all her jelly hanging about all over insta 🥲

Return to “Dina Tokio”