DidYouSwabMyVaginaDoll4EvictedFromHoarderHedgeMaze - Part 107

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.
Brigante
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DidYouSwabMyVaginaDoll4EvictedFromHoarderHedgeMaze - Part 107

Post by Brigante »

FishyFishy wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:00 pm
haven't been able to get the boards to load right for a while so sorry if this was already mentioned. aaron carter sent dick pics to some YouTube guy named ganval for some psychotic reason and of course they were then leaked. it's pretty funny to see what trishas idea of a HUGE dick is lmao. more proof she's inexperienced. someone posted them in the comments on adam22s twitter post in case you want to torment yourself. I saw all this unintentionally and can tell you he's not huge, bent and looks dirty. gag.
It looked pretty big to me. :?

FishyFishy
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by FishyFishy »

Brigante wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:37 pm
FishyFishy wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:00 pm
haven't been able to get the boards to load right for a while so sorry if this was already mentioned. aaron carter sent dick pics to some YouTube guy named ganval for some psychotic reason and of course they were then leaked. it's pretty funny to see what trishas idea of a HUGE dick is lmao. more proof she's inexperienced. someone posted them in the comments on adam22s twitter post in case you want to torment yourself. I saw all this unintentionally and can tell you he's not huge, bent and looks dirty. gag.
It looked pretty big to me. :?
I think it's partly the way he's holding it and flattening his hand that makes it seem that way. I wouldn't call this a HUGE dick. bigger than average but not gigantic like trisha tried to claim. I dont have a large pool of men I've been with, but I've seen bigger lol. If trish can shove a lamp up her cavernous cooch, there's no way this would be too big for her lol.

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

A lot of fake pills are laced with meth, so if she buys Adderall/any opiates off the random sleezy people she knows, she probably has ingested it often. Before she started getting fillers, she constantly vlogged with giant, deep, dark black under eye circles that looked like she hadn’t slept in days, plus all the crazy videos she’s filmed with her saucer sized pupils. She definitely seems like she’s been having crazy drug and alcohol benders for years now, though not sure if it’s still happening currently.

Kumikarma
Talker
Talker

Post by Kumikarma »

Going back to the infamous birthday evening. Didn’t she threaten to go to his children’s school and find him unless he responded to her? I remember in one of her videos, trying to defend herself, she mentioned she would never go to their schools. If that happened, I could see that being the last straw for Jason. She must live close to the schools then.

stunnin
Informer
Informer

Post by stunnin »

Adderall is essentially meth so that doesn't make any sense. Opioids laced with meth isn't really a thing but speedballing is a thing which is taking a downer and then an upper (like taking an opioid and then doing meth) but it's also really risky. I don't think she's ever done an opioid though tbh

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater »

What? She has made tons of videos about her pain pill addiction.... remember the blinged out pill bottle? Anyway, her most recent IG post is so bad- underscars underboob no makeup, frazzled ugly hair- dead stare... she can’t delete all the negative comments fast enough- from 17 hrs ago

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

There are definitely a lot of fake pressed Adderall pills that are actually just meth, caffeine, and whatever else mixed in that provides a similar effect. Meth is cheap and used as filler or substitute in tons of drugs and pills. If she’s buying them off random people, it is very possible she’s frequently consuming it. She has often mentioned her addiction to prescription pills.

lilaclove19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lilaclove19 »

Kumikarma wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:33 pm
Going back to the infamous birthday evening. Didn’t she threaten to go to his children’s school and find him unless he responded to her? I remember in one of her videos, trying to defend herself, she mentioned she would never go to their schools. If that happened, I could see that being the last straw for Jason. She must live close to the schools then.
Holy shit. If this happened, I wonder why he hasn't resorted to taking legal action against her. Obviously just blocking her number and ignoring her isn't enough to stop her from inflicting psychological warfare against him and his loved ones.

Post by Guest »

omg jason needs to get a gf immediately and start flaunting her all over the place. PLEASE put a nail into this delusional pigs coffin. i am so sick of her hammerhead shark ninja turtles fassy face everywhere with her slow ass movements and laziness clogging up youtube recommendations. no one wants to see her dried up mountain of fat that is her gray vagina except for psycho freaks who have a fat corpse fetish. seriously, her just standing there not saying anything infuriates me.

lilaclove19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lilaclove19 »

All of her stupid fat ass fans commenting their support for her toxic behavior in this video are the reason she'll never learn and will continue to wreak havoc on innocent people. They enable her and I hate them for it.

Post by Guest »

lilaclove19 wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:29 pm
Kumikarma wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:33 pm
Holy shit. If this happened, I wonder why he hasn't resorted to taking legal action against her. Obviously just blocking her number and ignoring her isn't enough to stop her from inflicting psychological warfare against him and his loved ones.
think about it. she is SCARY manipulative. she knows exactly how to manipulate the situation to make herself a victim. if he took legal action, she would pour all her money into it and make a huge circus sideshow of the ordeal making her even more money. you know she can't keep ANYTHING private. she would film her own mother's death if it brought her views and coin. he doesn't want to deal with her, no one does. the smartest thing he can do is ignore completely until he HAS to take legal action via restraining order, etc. but he would have to be forced into it and i don't think she would do anything to cause that because in her tiny little brain she still thinks they have shot in the future. you better believe it. she will never let go, especially since he was her first boyfriend who half assed gave a shit a few times. so she has created a movie inside of her head that plays and plays of what their life can still look like together. she would also use her mental illness and hospital hold as an excuse for her behaviour and it'd be justified among her brain dead fans. the only way to get away from this troll is to ignore her completely or leave the entertainment industry or hope she leaves, etc.

stunnin
Informer
Informer

Post by stunnin »

lolwut wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:35 pm
There are definitely a lot of fake pressed Adderall pills that are actually just meth, caffeine, and whatever else mixed in that provides a similar effect. Meth is cheap and used as filler or substitute in tons of drugs and pills. If she’s buying them off random people, it is very possible she’s frequently consuming it. She has often mentioned her addiction to prescription pills.
That's a lot different than mixing them since adderall is more expensive and less potent. Meth tabs being sold as adderall are a thing, but the dealer isn't putting adderall in them

She mentions a lot of shit, and I've been one of the people who would absolutely thinks she does the dirtiest street drugs out there but I'm starting to think she's 100% full of shit and just talking out of her ass for "shock" factor like usual. I don't even think she's an addict. If she had a history of abuse, doctor's wouldn't be prescribing her pain pills for small procedures, and I think if she was messing with opioids recreationally it would already be obvious, if she was doing meth, ehh maybe but I think she'd only try meth to get skinny (hasn't worked for her), and I think she's too broke to use coke regularly (but she loves to try to make herself look like a cokehead for the same stupid reason she likes to pretend she's a drug addict)

Trisha is just dumb af and desperate for attention. A broke, crazy bitch with no future and she'll just keep getting older and uglier.

Post by Guest »

ShimmeryPeachyPink wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:11 am
The fact that she's waxing poetic about their relationship days after showing up uninvited to his house high on meth, makes it extra creepy.
Waxing poetic...ahahaaha. I doubt she’d ever know what that meant.

She’s oinking victim status, is more like it.
Pooooor me!! Jason left me!!!! I was such a great girlfriend!! Wahhhhhhh oink oink oink

jlmo
Debater
Debater

Post by jlmo »

Cactuswater wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:26 pm
What? She has made tons of videos about her pain pill addiction.... remember the blinged out pill bottle? Anyway, her most recent IG post is so bad- underscars underboob no makeup, frazzled ugly hair- dead stare... she can’t delete all the negative comments fast enough- from 17 hrs ago
That’s another reason I don’t believe her—the fact that she’s so adamant she’s done it and flaunts it. I can’t speak for everyone, but a friend of mine hid his numerous pill addiction(s) for YEARS. I would have never known, until one night, he was rushed to the ER and they found heroin in his system. The whole time he was thinking they were x- bars. So he definitely did not flaunt it, nor would a person even would of known: fully employed, 9-5 job, wife, kids . Thus, I’m going to go out on a limb here and “assume,” a lot of people don’t openly brag about something so serious. For the illusion of her “blown out pupils,” could depend on the light. Peoples’ pupils dilate in the dark and contract when it’s bright.

All of this speculation, but one things for sure, shes fucking gross. She disgusts me.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

I disagree. It’s obvious that she abuses pills. Her first encounter was when she was 21 and living with her dad. She overdosed and he had to call the paramedics. She definitely did not make up that story.

There was another incident while she was still with Jason. In David’s vlog she looks drunk/high and is seen walking away from a lifted truck and gets into David’s Tesla. Many of the comments stated that she had bought something from her dealer. This woman is addicted to sex, food, attention, validation, cars, clothes, stalking ex boyfriends. Drugs are just another addiction she uses to fill in the void.

SpicyChickenSammich
Talker
Talker

Post by SpicyChickenSammich »

Her new IG pic is so scary OMFG :fit:
I don't know what happened but her botched boobs look dented and purple... :(

jlmo
Debater
Debater

Post by jlmo »

Rhea85 wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:03 pm
I disagree. It’s obvious that she abuses pills. Her first encounter was when she was 21 and living with her dad. She overdosed and he had to call the paramedics. She definitely did not make up that story.

There was another incident while she was still with Jason. In David’s vlog she looks drunk/high and is seen walking away from a lifted truck and gets into David’s Tesla. Many of the comments stated that she had bought something from her dealer. This woman is addicted to sex, food, attention, validation, cars, clothes, stalking ex boyfriends. Drugs are just another addiction she uses to fill in the void.

I didn’t know the full story about her dad. I haven’t been watching her that long. I always thought there was discrepancies about the story with her dad....I can see that though.

I just don’t think she does them as often as she claims. She owns that shit with pride like it’s “cool”— which is disgusting to exploit people who suffer an addiction and/are in recovery. Like another poster pointed out, she can shrug off her despicable behavior by saying “listen, not my fault, I was on drugs!!” Anything to garner sympathy, when the kitchen gets too hot.

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HisSlopWhoCaresA »

I think she for sure uses drugs on a semi-regular basis and that it depends on who she’s around. She was extremely high in that video of her and Aaron driving, for example. Aaron is a drug hookup and I bet she has several more. It’s part of her personality disorder, imo—acting a certain way to fit in with a certain group or person. Basically her desperation to be accepted, loved and lusted after has led her to do a lot of despicable things, including drugs. She’s also impulsive, and they’re absolutely everywhere in LA, with coke and pills pretty common in YouTube circles. If someone’s got them, I picture her jumping on the opportunity without thinking. I think it’s gotten her in trouble with moderate addiction before, but she exaggerates the extent.

stunnin
Informer
Informer

Post by stunnin »

Rhea85 wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:03 pm

The lifted truck guy is the gay guy she was flaunting as straight awhile back, I forget his name but he was in the clip where he was saying she was so hot and wanted to fuck her. I found his IG and he is gay and/or is straight but hangs out with a bunch of gay guys (seems unlikely) and people on here were speculating his gay friends were the people she got meth from during coachella.

I'm just not buying into it anymore. She's a drunk like her mom and *maybe* pops addy or zannies on occasion but this other bs she's trying to push is her typical attention shock factor lies and it's working.

ETA: unrelated but I'm pretty sure VS is largely into coke which might be why she was talking about coke so much after Jason (afterall that is how she accidentally did 'meth' :roll: )

Post by Guest »

im pretty sure she abuses pills but makes sure theyre prescription because in her pea brain that equates to "safe". i also think she does coke to lose weight and combines it with other upper prescription pills. she definitely appears manic at times. lastly, i believe she accidentally did meth ONCE but her claiming she is some meth addict is like everything else in her life, fraudulent. i also think she abuses alcohol. she has addictions coming out of the ass: shopping, drinking, eating, lying, sex, etc. etc. her whole existence is tragic

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”