Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jeffree De Vil and Cash Grab Piggie's CONspiracy Palette - Part 14

Post by ZenChick202 »

thehippiechick wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:25 am
mystified wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:21 pm
Hey guys, I was wondering... I remember he mentioned a giveaway where he gifted two Birkin bags. Did we ever find out who won them?
It's funny because I was just thinking about that. Two gorgeous Birkins. Wonder who if anyone got 'em? He's done this with other Luxe items in the past and I don't think we ever heard about or from a winner.
well tbh i did see him announce winners but who knows if they actually got them

Post by Guest »

exposer wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:41 am
It’s scary that this is the top comment on one of Jeffrees videos:

And this reply had me rolling:

Im happy they are finally saying it. This may be a throwaway comment, but damn, that shows how you feel about Jeffree. You know he's a fucked up person who does fucked up things, but thats okay because...I love him. This man who'd curse you CLEAN out if you criticized him in any way.

eviefrye
Talker
Talker

Post by eviefrye »

The other day I saw this video pop up on my feed. Everything about it rubs me the wrong wa. It's just not the fact that he ENDED someone's career, (even if the influencer was controversial or not) but his stans take pride on him bullying other influencers. If it was idk. Manny or Tati who ended someone's career, people would jump on them, just wtf
me quiere hasta tu hermana,
me quiere nana nana

DAR DE BAJA UNA TARJETA, CERDA

Post by Guest »

It's killing me it's about to be 2020 and people still don't see the very transparent ways that Jeffree bullies, buys and manipulates people.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

eviefrye wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:23 am
The other day I saw this video pop up on my feed. Everything about it rubs me the wrong wa. It's just not the fact that he ENDED someone's career, (even if the influencer was controversial or not) but his stans take pride on him bullying other influencers. If it was idk. Manny or Tati who ended someone's career, people would jump on them, just wtf
The fact that they see this is portrayed as him ending careers like a "boss bitch" and not ending friendships like a "shitty person"... I wonder who out there is powerful enough to "end" Jeffree. Clearly his brand is very resilient, and his fans will defend him no matter what, even when he's coming after them and blocking them on Twitter. But I refuse to believe he's invincible. I want his time to finally come.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

picklerick wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:14 am
fizzwizz12 wrote:his makeup is barbie makeup head worthy.
Aiii, don't insult Barbie, she's an icon! Something he can only dream of ever being.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
i'm not insulting barbie. i'm insulting the giant makeup head barbie.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

he's a dude. he isn't a woman. never has been and never will be.

transgender is great and all, but guess what. if you aren't born with female anatomy... even with surgery it's not possible to be one. you can't bear children, you do not have a womb, you do not have breasts that produce milk.

and this fucker hates women and people that aren't like him. pure assholes.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

hooyah123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hooyah123 »

yeah whatever did happen to that birkin giveaway lmao, guess he didn't wanna be caught w fakes. i am lowkey dying to know if j*'s closet is all real or not tbh (vv petty ik)
If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

TheTruthSeeker
Talker
Talker

Post by TheTruthSeeker »

FleekCucumber wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:03 pm
He acts like his “vault” is something spectacular. It’s literally a room with a safe door. The other 3 walls are Sheetrock. He was lying about the rest of it. There’s no way you can add concrete, steel, or anything bullet resistant after the fact on a second story. The weight would be a huge issue. We have a small safe room in your house. We had to have it dropped in prior to framing and our foundation and slab had to be prepped for it. Ours is small though, half his size and used for a true safe room, not fake handbags. He’s a liar. I’m surprised anyone even believes him or believes even half of those birkins are real.

As far as the armed guards, I’m curious what company is carrying the guards licensing. With them being live in, it opens up a lot of questions. Maybe California licensing is different than where I’m from. I think Jeffrey likely has hired a caretaker for the property and is going to pass him off as an armed guard. 2 people living there cannot provide 24/7 security. They sleep, have time off, etc. My husband owns a private security consulting firm and we provide security for high profile clients. Even the armed guards he employs at a residents do not live there and it takes 16 of them in order to cover 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just saw this, and I'm so glad someone has pointed out the fake Birkins! A good amount of them are Horseshoe bags (special order) which take a year usually for production from conception. What he has are the highest quality of knockoffs that money can buy. They're made the exact same way using almost the same material as the real deal. I'm also very glad that you pointed out his security situation as well. A dear family friend was the director of two of the highest grossing films made of all time. He did have 24/7 armed security but there were hundreds of millions of reasons why he actually had them, and wasn't some multi-millionaire YouTuber..

hooyah123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hooyah123 »

TheTruthSeeker wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:42 pm
FleekCucumber wrote:
He acts like his “vault” is something spectacular. It’s literally a room with a safe door. The other 3 walls are Sheetrock. He was lying about the rest of it. There’s no way you can add concrete, steel, or anything bullet resistant after the fact on a second story. The weight would be a huge issue. We have a small safe room in your house. We had to have it dropped in prior to framing and our foundation and slab had to be prepped for it. Ours is small though, half his size and used for a true safe room, not fake handbags. He’s a liar. I’m surprised anyone even believes him or believes even half of those birkins are real.

As far as the armed guards, I’m curious what company is carrying the guards licensing. With them being live in, it opens up a lot of questions. Maybe California licensing is different than where I’m from. I think Jeffrey likely has hired a caretaker for the property and is going to pass him off as an armed guard. 2 people living there cannot provide 24/7 security. They sleep, have time off, etc. My husband owns a private security consulting firm and we provide security for high profile clients. Even the armed guards he employs at a residents do not live there and it takes 16 of them in order to cover 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

Just saw this, and I'm so glad someone has pointed out the fake Birkins! A good amount of them are Horseshoe bags (special order) which take a year usually for production from conception. What he has are the highest quality of knockoffs that money can buy. They're made the exact same way using almost the same material as the real deal. I'm also very glad that you pointed out his security situation as well. A dear family friend was the director of two of the highest grossing films made of all time. He did have 24/7 armed security but there were hundreds of millions of reasons why he actually had them, and wasn't some multi-millionaire YouTuber..
a super successful director and well-know youtuber are two COMPLETELY different things. i think jeff has a warped perception of himself tbh, someone needs to let the air out of his head.
If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

exposer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Jeffree De Vil and Cash Grab Piggie's CONspiracy Palette - Part 14

Post by exposer »

This is interesting. Jeffree Star Cosmetics shot up to 16 million visits in November. However, normally they only average 750k - 1mill a month. No wonder they can’t process all their orders.

It just goes to show JSC definitely doesn’t do “hundreds of millions of dollars in sales a year” when they only got 750k visits a month prior to the Shane launch. Jeffree purchased that giant house on the assumption they can recreate the hype he’s had recently. Judging from the JSC incompetence, I doubt the brand can.

Source: similarweb.com

Budsup
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Budsup »

I live in Michigan (about 30mins a way from Jeffree’s GR home) and this has been popping up all over my Facebook feed. Happy that this poor man’s family reached past their goal and that Jeffree is being a decent human. But I selfishly hate all the praise he’s getting from everyone here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Budsup
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Budsup »

Budsup wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:32 pm
I live in Michigan (about 30mins a way from Jeffree’s GR home) and this has been popping up all over my Facebook feed. Happy that this poor man’s family reached past their goal and that Jeffree is being a decent human. But I selfishly hate all the praise he’s getting from everyone here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

It's a very very nice thing for him to do. I feel no differently about him and it's kind of annoying that people tend to do this, "Oh he did something great for someone! He's truly a amazing person!!". 20k is nothing to Jeffree. With that said, please don't shit on me because it was truly a nice thing and I'm happy it was done by someone who can afford it and I'm positive the people who have the money are VERY happy.

So not that much shade here. Even though I am a bitter biased bitch when it comes to Jeffree.

hooyah123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hooyah123 »

even if jeff gave that money for appearances i honestly can't be that mad thinking about how happy the people are to receive 20k, that's a whole lotta money. i also hope the family's doing good, not completely sure about what happened but i hope they're coping well.

Post by Guest »

hooyah123 wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:00 pm
even if jeff gave that money for appearances i honestly can't be that mad thinking about how happy the people are to receive 20k, that's a whole lotta money. i also hope the family's doing good, not completely sure about what happened but i hope they're coping well.
It was a good thing to do for them. Sad situation.

Iceball
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Iceball »

manged wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:44 am
eviefrye wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:23 am
The fact that they see this is portrayed as him ending careers like a "boss bitch" and not ending friendships like a "shitty person"... I wonder who out there is powerful enough to "end" Jeffree. Clearly his brand is very resilient, and his fans will defend him no matter what, even when he's coming after them and blocking them on Twitter. But I refuse to believe he's invincible. I want his time to finally come.
The day he starts to turn towards the skincare world, he will.
As he gets older I'm sure he'll try to get in to that business, but there is no way he'll make it.

AnniaDrama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AnniaDrama »

How is Jafar feeling with the fact that Manny has a video with Kesha? lol

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

i do hope that donation is real. it sure is a pretty pr stunt.

TheTruthSeeker
Talker
Talker

Post by TheTruthSeeker »

hooyah123 wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:47 pm
TheTruthSeeker wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:42 pm
FleekCucumber wrote:

a super successful director and well-know youtuber are two COMPLETELY different things. i think jeff has a warped perception of himself tbh, someone needs to let the air out of his head.
Exactly my point.. The individual I know has success Jeffraud could only dream of. Yet, Mr. Steininger believes he's a celebrity of Titanic proportions.. lmfao

Return to “Jeffree Star”