Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Shane “lipgloss on a pig” Glossin - Part 24

Post by Onelongfurby »

NingBing wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:34 am
omg, it really came without protective plastic?!
jeffree literally even brought it up in part 2 i think, he was like ”...and you can also have this protective plastic...” whilst showing Shane stuff you can do and use in a palette.

i dont wear or own much make up but i’m pretty sure all my palettes came with it?? even cheap af ones. It can’t be that expensive to add a layer of plastic film to protect the make up??
Agreed, I’ve even bought cheaper little $2 palettes and even they came with a protective plastic. I’ve only had one palette without plastic, and that eyeshadow sucked ass so I automatically associate no plastic to bad quality.

Also hello everyone, I think this is my first post on this forum!
:HK: I’m kind of a major bitch :HK:

Dual-Wield Snake
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Dual-Wield Snake »

I am slightly inebriated lol, here are my quick thread name ideas:

Shane "Ugly Slob and Cash Hog" Dawson
Shameless Dawson's Diet Makeup Emporium

ibeendrakein
Informer
Informer

Post by ibeendrakein »

ballamyblue wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:13 pm
New thread title name suggestion: Shane "GotMyCashGottaDash" Dawson or Shane "ItsNotOverUntilJ*SaysItIs" Dawson
it’s not over until j* says it is😂😂 these are both gold

Morvphefe
Talker
Talker

Post by Morvphefe »

Dual-Wield Snake wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:06 pm
Shameless Dawson's Diet Makeup Emporium
:rofl:

I like Shane Grubby Grifter Glossin, but there are so many equally alliterative possibilities! I just prefer grubby to grimy cuz it rhymes with tubby and I'm mean.

whydoicare67
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whydoicare67 »

@ballamyblue "GotMyCash GottaDash" gets my vote!

Post by Guest »

I like “it’s not over until Jefree* says it is”

Post by Guest »

Saw this on the hashtag, someone saying a lot of the colours in conspiracy are similar to a palette by BH Cosmetics x Daisy Marquez.

natureofinviting
Talker
Talker

Post by natureofinviting »

Shane “Omg I’m gonna cry :,)” Dawson

DramaMyLlama
Learner
Learner

Post by DramaMyLlama »

combo of some others to make
Shane "drama-free :)" Dietson
stupid horse

AnniaDrama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AnniaDrama »

WoahStinky wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:02 pm
Okay but you guys... y’all are arguing about the wrong thing. The point of all this is to say SHANE IS NOT IN POVERTY. He has multiple properties, and investments. His house is gorgeous and a multi million dollar home. He is by NO MEANS strapped for cash. He has said multiple times that they never cook and only postmate food. I remember in one of rylands videos they didn’t even have basic cookware, and he didn’t even know how to preheat the oven because they never use it.

Before this series Shane had money, was making money and wasn’t by any means stretched for cash. Ryland owns a god damn g wagon for fucks sake.

Shane became friends with Jefferey “Dollar Sign” Star and realized that he could make money by manipulating his fans, and he doesn’t want to post the video with the drama because he’s too lazy to edit it, he’s already made millions alone off his palette, and he also doesn’t want to make himself or his sugar daddy J upset or look bad. It’s not that deep.
I agree. There is no way he'd show this drama without making Joffrey (or even himself) look awful. People have short memories and seem to have forgotten how vile and despicable Joffrey was during dramagedion 2, if Shane went on to show the drama, even if editing out the parts where Joffrey is clearly plotting and rejoycing with James' downfall, people would remember all over again what Joffrey did (many people at the time were disappointed) or they might even dig out receipts that seem to be forgotten about how Shane was one of the instigators of the whole "James were saying stuff behind my back" and was one of the causes while it all blew off. There's no way he and Joffrey would look good in this unless they came out with irrefutable receipts of James having done what Joffrey was accusing him of. And to come with those irrefutable receipts, it'd involve police, lawyers and actual investigation much beyond a social media beef and it'd be very serious presenting it on a youtube video. I don't think those receipts even exist, so there's no way Shane can show drama in a way that benefits them without diving into "possible defamation" territory and having James' lawyers on his neck. That's too much for Shane. He likes to create drama behind the scenes and then run away unscattered as he's that coward, not actually having lawsuits on him or people being critical about him.

And as you say, he already made his money and lead people on to watch this "glorified ad" and buy his product, so he doesn't need to show that drama. Maybe he always knew he was never going to show it and just put it on trailer to bait people into watching.

I just feel sorry (no I don't) for Bias Lux and the other drama channels who thought they were going to have a big break on a drama episode by their two masters lol

Also, I've never cringed so much at a fandom as I cringe with Shane's stans and let me remind you many of them are grown ups and not misguided teenagers. I only use twitter to stan over a couple shows I like and that's it but I come across many rabid fandoms, specially aggressive kpop fans that will get into long serious fights if anyone dares to comment something less favorable about their idols, but most of them are just young teenagers and at least these kpop singers and groups have actual talent and have worked hard to get where they are. But Shanes' fans are on another level of rabid and brainwashed, some of them idolize Shane even more than those kpop fans idolize their idols and will come out with any excuse and coddling whenever Shane makes himself look very bad or someone is even mildly critical of him. Thanks god I don't see much Shane stanning on my twitter but it's enough to come to gg and see the screenshots to feel embarrassment for these people.

hooyah123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hooyah123 »

as someone a few pages ago said, shane is planning on releasing more palettes after this. so how long do u guys think he can keep up the 'makeup is my favourite hobby' act.
If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

NingBing
Talker
Talker

Post by NingBing »

Onelongfurby wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:54 pm
NingBing wrote:
jeffree literally even brought it up in part 2 i think, he was like ”...and you can also have this protective plastic...” whilst showing Shane stuff you can do and use in a palette.

i dont wear or own much make up but i’m pretty sure all my palettes came with it?? even cheap af ones. It can’t be that expensive to add a layer of plastic film to protect the make up??
Agreed, I’ve even bought cheaper little $2 palettes and even they came with a protective plastic. I’ve only had one palette without plastic, and that eyeshadow sucked ass so I automatically associate no plastic to bad quality.

Yeah same! I don’t think I’ve ever gotten something without the plastic!

And welcome to the forum!! I love your profile picture, it’s very terrifying, lol
Constantly Confused
:love2:
[english is not my first language]

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

hooyah123 wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:06 am
as someone a few pages ago said, shane is planning on releasing more palettes after this. so how long do u guys think he can keep up the 'makeup is my favourite hobby' act.
He's not planning on filming those creations and after the shit show that this one has turned out to be in terms of content, J* is not going to film with him regularly again. What they clearly agreed on was not at all that was delivered. This was described as two different things. A look into the creation of a pallet but also an insider look at the YT beauty community. The first one was slightly discussed but poorly and was sprinkled in with stuff like Shane buying a personal trainer that he probably doesn't return the texts of now or looking at the old house because he probably couldn't bribe the owner of the house he actually used to film in back when he first started/ J* had no clue wtf he was trying to accomplish.

All future pallets will be just that. Pallets. Shane might eventually film something else if a sponsor offers him a shit ton of money but unless they can get sponsors, the wedding will probably never happen.

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby »

NingBing wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:49 am
Onelongfurby wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:54 pm
NingBing wrote:

Yeah same! I don’t think I’ve ever gotten something without the plastic!

And welcome to the forum!! I love your profile picture, it’s very terrifying, lol
Thank you! I chose this picture because I was looking through long furby pics to use and this one startled me so I went “yes, this is the one” lol

And to add to what everyone else is saying, if Shane shows Drammagedon 2.0 I’ll eat my hair. With how James came out on top, and from what I’ve seen on twitter people are starting to remember Shane’s involvement, there’s no way Shane is going to risk damaging his reputation like that, especially with him planning to put out more makeup in the future (gag). It would have to be very biased towards Jeffree and Tati to make himself look good, and he knows he would just get massive backlash from that.
:HK: I’m kind of a major bitch :HK:

dementedmango
Learner
Learner

Post by dementedmango »

what i wanna known is what j* really thinks of the "docu-series" and shane's ambitious stride in the industry.
i cannot understand his involvement with shane's lazy ass.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

lurkerloo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerloo »

CheesyBirdMess wrote: Saw this on the hashtag, someone saying a lot of the colours in conspiracy are similar to a palette by BH Cosmetics x Daisy Marquez.

I'm not big into makeup at all, mainly just follow for the drama to break up my boring work day, but I have to say...those are VERY similar, my first thought wasn't that the person was trying to find dupes, my first thought was "why did she draw a brown line down her arm and swatch twice?" It wasn't until I scanned towards the wrist that I realized it was a dupe comparison.

grarlene
Learner
Learner

Post by grarlene »

FoodGusher
Informer
Informer

Post by FoodGusher »

J*'s and Shawn's videos have become unwatchable to me. It's like reading a tweet by Trump; you're getting dumber by the letter.

"OMG! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG. Uhm. Uhm. I, listen. Like. I mean, you guys? Uhm. So, like. I wanna be so open with you. I *sigh*. OMG this is so hard. Like. So I just wanted to. OMG I'm gonna cry. OMG OMG OMG OMG. No but for real, you guys. OMG this is the hardest thing I've ever done."

"Hi, how are ya! This brush is such a mood, like, hi, brush, how are ya? Shook. The. House, like, hi house, how are ya? Btw I didn't even have time to fill you in, and you know how this bitch loves a good filling. Like, hi Nate, hi post man, hi taxi driver, hi security guard, how are ya."

The thought that this is what way too many kids are growing up with, who they're looking up to, is quite unsettling...

Return to “Shane Dawson”