Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane “lipgloss on a pig” Glossin - Part 24

Post by renette »

manged wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:56 am
It seems like Jeffree actually supports showcasing the drama, now that the launch is over... unless I misinterpreted what he was saying. He says it's ultimately Shane's choice, but Shane will try to please JS, so we might get some drama?
Oh please, the only reason he said it was to throw off the complaining and "cancelling" part of the fanbase, to look like a saint again. He doesn't support shit, the whole drama mess obviously goes against his interests. We've seen how mad he got at a fan for supporting drama part recently, and it was not just him being impulsive "excited kween".

I'm still convinced that it was J* who pressured Shane into abandoning those ideas, bc as selfish as Shane is, he would unlikely contact JC AFTER he recorded AND edited several episodes dedicated to dramageddon 2.0. He may be slow on the uptake, but he def wouldn't ask if it's "okay to film and upload" after the work had been done, he's lazy as fuck, he would assure of that prior to filming and editing. And now Shane takes the blame, makes up ridiculous facts (e.g. trailer was ready in march), and Jeffree in this very video covers for this pig slacker saying how hard Shane tried to edit ("to perfect" in the words of J*) episodes during the premiere, which again puts all Shane's whining on "tough editing" during spring/summer in doubt.

J* analysed and decided that the drama part won't do him a favour and would also affect on the product image and sales, but it was too late to cancel it discreetly. So he created this shitstorm after launch and swiftly turned tables with a pretty smart castling move, people didn't even have time to react, and suddenly Jeffree "we just gave birth to our baby how dare you" Star is all for drama parts and Shane "I think I want to cancel the series" Dawson posts stories where he cries while editing the new episodes. Shane is in deep shit with this pro-manipulator, imo. He just doesn't realise it yet because it's all good for him.

BigRhonda
Learner
Learner

Post by BigRhonda »

hmmm

heyitsheidi
Informer
Informer

Post by heyitsheidi »

BigRhonda wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:53 pm

hmmm
j* prob doesn't want people to say they clickbaited. but watch it be uploaded in 2025 with shane's schedule

Post by Guest »

Also, what's wrong with helping others achieve their dreams? It's neat seeing a project come together from lots of different peoples work and ideas. Of course it makes a difference having a boss and team who can see that big picture and how each person has their job and is part of the cogs in the machine to make the entire thing run smoothly together, and values that.

But even then. Some people just enjoy a regular day job they can check in and out of easily, do their thing, earn a wage, and live a no fuss life. We're all different.

This douche just proves himself to be such a narcissist. It's really Jeffree's world and everyone else is just living in it - because of him, in his mind. :?

Post by Guest »

Apparently SimplyNailogical met up with him?

Post by Guest »

He makes her product look so shit, just like he does his own shitty make up.

Lonesomecheese
Learner
Learner

Post by Lonesomecheese »

Oh god is he trying to do nail polish next

hooyah123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hooyah123 »

renette wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:39 pm
manged wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:56 am
It seems like Jeffree actually supports showcasing the drama, now that the launch is over... unless I misinterpreted what he was saying. He says it's ultimately Shane's choice, but Shane will try to please JS, so we might get some drama?
Oh please, the only reason he said it was to throw off the complaining and "cancelling" part of the fanbase, to look like a saint again. He doesn't support shit, the whole drama mess obviously goes against his interests. We've seen how mad he got at a fan for supporting drama part recently, and it was not just him being impulsive "excited kween".

I'm still convinced that it was J* who pressured Shane into abandoning those ideas, bc as selfish as Shane is, he would unlikely contact JC AFTER he recorded AND edited several episodes dedicated to dramageddon 2.0. He may be slow on the uptake, but he def wouldn't ask if it's "okay to film and upload" after the work had been done, he's lazy as fuck, he would assure of that prior to filming and editing. And now Shane takes the blame, makes up ridiculous facts (e.g. trailer was ready in march), and Jeffree in this very video covers for this pig slacker saying how hard Shane tried to edit ("to perfect" in the words of J*) episodes during the premiere, which again puts all Shane's whining on "tough editing" during spring/summer in doubt.

J* analysed and decided that the drama part won't do him a favour and would also affect on the product image and sales, but it was too late to cancel it discreetly. So he created this shitstorm after launch and swiftly turned tables with a pretty smart castling move, people didn't even have time to react, and suddenly Jeffree "we just gave birth to our baby how dare you" Star is all for drama parts and Shane "I think I want to cancel the series" Dawson posts stories where he cries while editing the new episodes. Shane is in deep shit with this pro-manipulator, imo. He just doesn't realise it yet because it's all good for him.
this makes a lot more sense. idk about everyone else but i was thinking along the lines that shane didn't want the drama bit to be included or it was a mutual decision by the both of them but j* forcing shane not to put out the drama episodes makes soooo much more sense. i may also explain y shane was seemingly so upset on his livestream bc he is trying to please his lord jeffree and also his horde of stans.
If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

hooyah123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hooyah123 »

Lonesomecheese wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:23 pm
Oh god is he trying to do nail polish next
i can see it now: The Beautiful World of Christine and Beehhhnnn
If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

Kmanning0977
Learner
Learner

Post by Kmanning0977 »

I found the look from J* video to being boring. I find it hilarious that despite the awful campaign pics there's may 3 or 4 pics of shane in makeup on IG over the last several months. If they want people to not believe the obvious cash grab of this I want to see Shane, no filter, no assistance create actual makeup looks on camera. ALSO start incorporating makeup in his daily routine somewhat. I'm not saying he needs eat, sleep and breathe makeup, but he should fake he does a little. I personally found this palette boring. I also think it would've sold out even if he was selling 1 ply toliet paper. Sneaky marketing of merch and makeup.

Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ammnesia »

CheesyBirdMess wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:24 pm

How does he not realise this looks terrible? I mean if we are looking at 2010 shane he would of made a dig at whoevers nails those were

natureofinviting
Talker
Talker

Post by natureofinviting »

Ammnesia wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:08 pm
CheesyBirdMess wrote:

How does he not realise this looks terrible? I mean if we are looking at 2010 shane he would of made a dig at whoevers nails those were
Shane used to actually have standards back then - for himself and other people. I get his old eating videos recommended to me from just a few years ago, and it’s like a totally different person.

kramodadragon
Talker
Talker

Post by kramodadragon »

natureofinviting wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:23 pm
Ammnesia wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:08 pm
CheesyBirdMess wrote:

Shane used to actually have standards back then - for himself and other people. I get his old eating videos recommended to me from just a few years ago, and it’s like a totally different person.
Jesus christ. For starters, if you're rebranding yourself as a major player in the beauty industry, why would you even post this?!? Would any other beauty guru allow themselves to post that??? Would Jeffree ever? Most if not all would be rightly dragged if they posted that shit even as a joke. If I were in that industry right now, I'd be so pissed off that it's one standard for Shane and one standard for everyone else. Especially professional artists who get dragged online for the smallest tiniest things, while Shane can post THAT and no-one will say a thing and praise him like the second coming. He's like that annoying brother you put makeup on one time so he's included, the family all humor him and say how good they look wow, then he keeps coming back into your room and fucking up your shit and slapping makeup all over his face and making a mess. it was cute for a minute but now it's time to stop. This again just plays into my belief that he's only into beauty for the money. No one who was soooooo passionate about beauty would allow that on their Instagram ever. He follows beauty gurus, he knows what they post and what looks good. Cashgrab. I'm still in disbelief that people would actually buy any beauty products from this person.

Plus it's fucking insulting to SimplyNailogical, I don't know much about them but it's clearly someone with an actual talent and passion, and THAT is what he posts and promotes her with to his audience?!?!? Fucking rude. Not a nail job to make her look good? Nah. Me doing a shitty drunk job at 3am. Literally looks like a 10 year old put nail varnish on for the first time and he proudly posts that to his millions of followers. If I was her, and I saw that pic, I would literally say take my name down off that post now. I don't want to be associated with that mess. Literally damaging my brand. You'd think with all the people blowing smoke up his ass right now with his palette, he'd maybe, I dunno, pay it forward a little, and show someone else's actual talent in a good light. Just a real embarrassment.

lonajasmiin
Learner
Learner

Post by lonajasmiin »

Did anyone catch that People's Choice Awards just happened and David Dobrik won social influencer of the year and Bretman Rock beauty influencer of the year and Shane and Jeffree got nothing?? Wow there is justice after all 😂

kramodadragon
Talker
Talker

Post by kramodadragon »

heyitsheidi wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:31 pm
BigRhonda wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:53 pm

hmmm
j* prob doesn't want people to say they clickbaited. but watch it be uploaded in 2025 with shane's schedule
I feel like Shane is less worried about people being clickbaited, more that it makes him look like a liar and a coward. I feel like J* just doesn't really care, has burnt his bridges many times and thinks whatever, it's real, it happened, it's what people want to see, more eyes on the video, more promotion, more money. Onwards. I can respect him for that. Jeffree won't really suffer backlash if Shane doesn't do the drama stuff, it will be all on Shane since he's the editor. Jeffree was also solidly on the Tati side of the debate, no ambiguity. Shane was obviously on Tati's side as well, but Shane likes to pretend, especially in these videos, he's impartial and a serious documentary maker. Everyone knows he and Jeffree were on the same side during that drama. Could backfire and make them look like they're ganging up. Them gossiping at their mansions won't look good.

Shane is just pussyfooting around the matter. He's inserted himself into that drama, made it worse in some ways, now he's trying to be the "nice guy" and pretending to take the moral highground and wants to have everyone holding hands singing kumbaya. He thought he was being the big clever boss man teasing drama, now he's cowering in the corner because he will be re-opening that whole can of worms and could backfire on him and it will be 100% his doing, and I'm not convinced Shane wasn't involved heavily in stirring up that shit behind the scenes. People will be scrutinizing him, and if it backfires, could open himself up for criticism which he doesn't like. I'm sure there are people who are just waiting for Shane to post this drama so they can get some stuff of their chest.

kramodadragon
Talker
Talker

Post by kramodadragon »

lonajasmiin wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:50 pm
Did anyone catch that People's Choice Awards just happened and David Dobrik won social influencer of the year and Bretman Rock beauty influencer of the year and Shane and Jeffree got nothing?? Wow there is justice after all <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_32.png);background-position:59.9882491186839% 61.98589894242068%;background-size:5418.75% 5418.75%" data-codepoints="1f602"></span></span>
"we don't need awards. I don't care about awards. I've never cared about awards. I do it for you guys. I hate getting dressed up and going to social events. I'm a pig. If I can't wear a gown what's the point. You're the only people I care about. The only thing I care about is you. This was the best year of my life. They're rigged anyway. They don't like me and Jeffree. We're controversial. We aren't mainstream. You're really cool and special for liking us. Thanks for sticking with us dinosaurs. You all giving me millions of unearned dollars was a much better award. I love you guys. I need a break. I've never worked this hard in my life. I do it all for you. This year has been crazy. I've grown so much. I'm living my dream. You guys loving my palette was the best award of all. Couldn't do it without you guys. I'm humble and poor. Thanks"

Alina88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alina88 »

kramodadragon wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:25 pm

"we don't need awards. I don't care about awards. I've never cared about awards. I do it for you guys. I hate getting dressed up and going to social events. I'm a pig. If I can't wear a gown what's the point. You're the only people I care about. The only thing I care about is you. This was the best year of my life. They're rigged anyway. They don't like me and Jeffree. We're controversial. We aren't mainstream. You're really cool and special for liking us. Thanks for sticking with us dinosaurs. You all giving me millions of unearned dollars was a much better award. I love you guys. I need a break. I've never worked this hard in my life. I do it all for you. This year has been crazy. I've grown so much. I'm living my dream. You guys loving my palette was the best award of all. Couldn't do it without you guys. I'm humble and poor. Thanks"
:rofl: :rofl: spot on

Tbh, winning something as pedestrian as a people's choice award would have been a fucking insult to someone as brilliant & talented as Shane Dawson, the humble creator who walks around in rags covered in his own filth for days as a sacrifice to give us all premium fire content FOR FREE. He never stops, he never complains, he just gives so much of himself and pushes through his own pain and poverty to make the world a better place. For this he deserves nothing less than to have an entire awards show created in his honor, where he is the only nominee in every category.

Post by Guest »

How freaking fake is he??? How does anyone not see through this bullshittery?

renette
Learner
Learner

Post by renette »

Am I self-entitled enough for thinking that he announced this new merch only because I complained here before about how basic his merch hoodies were? haha :) Because not to rave about it, but I find this sweater a much better and defining merch design, imo that's what merch should look like if you decide to launch one, branded, personalized,therefore recognizable, and practical. I hope he realised that those hoodies were a disgrace (that's at least some kind of self-awareness)

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

CheesyBirdMess wrote: How freaking fake is he??? How does anyone not see through this bullshittery?

I swear he has someone else (Morgan?) handling and half-asking his social media. That legit doesn't even read like something he would ever say...

While I wouldn't buy that even if I was a fan (I don't buy YT march), I do think that is a decent looking sweater. I'm sure it doesn't stretch, is itchy, and shrinks in the wash though.

I really do believe that J* has taken it upon himself to do damage control after Shane went on a stupid bender that J* didn't approve of and Shane is sitting at home jumping up and down (shifting slightly on the couch, this fat ass doesn't jump) while he watches J* talk on camera because he has last the concept of common sense when it comes to J*.

Return to “Shane Dawson”