Aspyn Ovard - Pt 24 - Me, Myself, and MY BABY - OMG THE BEST SLEEPER

Re: Aspyn Ovard - Pt 24 - Me, Myself, and MY BABY - OMG THE BEST SLEEPER

Post by Guest »

remlosha05delete5 wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:36 pm
Gossipybee wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:14 pm
I 100% believe that Aspyn didn’t realise that Cove would grow up and not be a ‘cutie tiny baby’ forever. Girl needs to give her head a serious wobble and grow up. She’s a joke.
I'm lowkey worried about Cove's future. What happens if she grows up a little heavier than her mom, who is obsessed with weight & appearance? What if she wants to have dark hair? What if her favorite color is blue or purple? What if she likes science projects & softball more than shopping?
Yep, me too!

Aspyn will expect her to be a super girly girl, who loves pink and shopping and she’ll probably expect her to be a blonde, too. Cove is lucky that she has her Auntie Avrey. She seems like she’ll always have the kids back, especially considering she is ‘quirky’ to Aspyn.

barelycosted
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by barelycosted »

Gossipybee wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:50 pm
remlosha05delete5 wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:36 pm
Gossipybee wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:14 pm
I 100% believe that Aspyn didn’t realise that Cove would grow up and not be a ‘cutie tiny baby’ forever. Girl needs to give her head a serious wobble and grow up. She’s a joke.
I'm lowkey worried about Cove's future. What happens if she grows up a little heavier than her mom, who is obsessed with weight & appearance? What if she wants to have dark hair? What if her favorite color is blue or purple? What if she likes science projects & softball more than shopping?
Yep, me too!

Aspyn will expect her to be a super girly girl, who loves pink and shopping and she’ll probably expect her to be a blonde, too. Cove is lucky that she has her Auntie Avrey. She seems like she’ll always have the kids back, especially considering she is ‘quirky’ to Aspyn.
really? I don’t think aspyn respects avrey at all so I doubt she’ll let her influence cove.. let alone say anything about aspyn’s parenting. (plus avrey is painfully insecure) coves only hope is parker so hopefully he grows up and looks past aspyns money to actually make good decisions for any kids they have.

Jju28
Learner
Learner

Post by Jju28 »

Has anyone seen this reddit post?

I know there are tons of family bloggers out there but it made me think of aspyn

AN1994
Debater
Debater

Post by AN1994 »

It always blows my mind when Aspyn seems sooo shocked at totally normal baby things. Like when she was so confused that Cove is teething, not sleeping (sleep regressions) and starting to roll around. I truly believe she thought she would just have a newborn for life

yoyoyo1
Learner
Learner

Post by yoyoyo1 »

Can anyone explain to me why a 23 year old has a kid? I'm 25 and can't IMAGINE having kids anytime soon. Someone under 25 has no business having kids to be honest, in fact I don't think most people should ever have kids at all.

Why would you want to be stuck home changing diapers all day when you previously had opportunities to do so much more with your life? Just genuinely curious.

soulinaearthsuit
Informer
Informer

Aspyn Ovard - Pt 24 - Me, Myself, and MY BABY - OMG THE BEST SLEEPER

Post by soulinaearthsuit »

yoyoyo1 wrote:Can anyone explain to me why a 23 year old has a kid? I'm 25 and can't IMAGINE having kids anytime soon. Someone under 25 has no business having kids to be honest, in fact I don't think most people should ever have kids at all.

Why would you want to be stuck home changing diapers all day when you previously had opportunities to do so much more with your life? Just genuinely curious.
Some people’s sole aspirations/abilities are to be a parent/birth children i guess. I deff want kids after i finish med school but i agree i personally cant see myself being happy with just being a parent as my only accomplishment or goal in life (no offense to those who do). But for some people that is all they want. In aspyns case i really think she just wanted a baby to dress up and take pictures of and because it was the logical next step. She doesnt have any aspirations to better herself or do anything else with her life and she already rushed thru all of the other stages so there was nothing else left. I think she mAybe feels the emptiness of her consumeristic lifestyle and thought babies would fill that void

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

remlosha0515
Informer
Informer

Post by remlosha0515 »

yoyoyo1 wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:32 pm
Can anyone explain to me why a 23 year old has a kid? I'm 25 and can't IMAGINE having kids anytime soon. Someone under 25 has no business having kids to be honest, in fact I don't think most people should ever have kids at all.

Everyone's life moves at a different pace, and everyone has a different story.
For example: I'm 23, been married for a year, on track to buy a house soon, and we are TTC. My best friend is 25, single, and has no intentions of settling down or having kids for at least another 2-3 years. <3

theantiblair
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theantiblair »

yoyoyo1 wrote:

This is just so ignorant. Whether or not you want kids has nothing to do with what anyone else should do with their lives. Aspyn is definitely immature and annoying, but why you would make a broad generalization about when people should have children based on your own value system is just asinine. There are all sorts of different people from different cultures with different priorities in life. It would be just as ignorant to say people over 35 have no business having kids. Everyone is entitled to their own path.

And I mean she was just as much of a boring homebody before, even on extravagant vacations she sat in the hotel room wishing she could go home and eat an açaí bowl, so I honestly think “stuck at home changing diapers” works just fine for her.

callacalla3
Informer
Informer

Post by callacalla3 »

Nice subliminal in the recent vlog, Parker. Letting Aspyn know he will go camping with Cove and she will like it. Cove may even become gasp...a girl scout! Oh the horror/s.

Joking aside, I don't think Aspyn had/has a close relationship with her dad like she does with her mom. I think there's estrangement/disappointment or some pain surrounding her relationship with her own dad. Never really saw him in her vlogs and she doesn't mention him often. It might be a bit jarring to see Parker give Cove the attention her dad didn't or couldn't show her.

I just hope Parker can see that and they work together to show Cove she doesn't have to choose between them.

mariamay9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mariamay9 »

callacalla3 wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:16 am
Nice subliminal in the recent vlog, Parker. Letting Aspyn know he will go camping with Cove and she will like it. Cove may even become gasp...a girl scout! Oh the horror/s.

Joking aside, I don't think Aspyn had/has a close relationship with her dad like she does with her mom. I think there's estrangement/disappointment or some pain surrounding her relationship with her own dad. Never really saw him in her vlogs and she doesn't mention him often. It might be a bit jarring to see Parker give Cove the attention her dad didn't or couldn't show her.

I just hope Parker can see that and they work together to show Cove she doesn't have to choose between them.
I think her dad may have a drinking problem he got a DUI a few years ago right before or after the divorce and then in a video Aspyn implied her family had family issues her viewers didn't know about since everyone thinks her life is perfect

callacalla3
Informer
Informer

Post by callacalla3 »

mariamay9 wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:38 pm
callacalla3 wrote:

I think her dad may have a drinking problem he got a DUI a few years ago right before or after the divorce and then in a video Aspyn implied her family had family issues her viewers didn't know about since everyone thinks her life is perfect
I figured she was hinting at that but didn't want the public to know. At the time I actually felt bad for her and understood why she kept that private.

As for now I wish she would be more open. I don't think she's as surface-level/removed from everyday life as she portrays in her vlogs. She's just aware of the backlash she'd get if she were more opinionated and "real".

yoyotomi
Debater
Debater

Post by yoyotomi »

mariamay9 wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:38 pm
callacalla3 wrote:

You’re probably right, I think I recall avrey mentioning her family having a history of obsessiveness (addiction?)

Melroselove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Melroselove »

His mugshots got posted on here years ago and I think someone posted them on twitter and tagged her, a couple days later she made a video saying her parents got divorced and stuff.

I think she would actually have more followers if she was honest and open about things. If she talked about how hard it is being a mother, her emotions, etc.
Her videos are so bland and everything is light pink and beige. That’s why I can’t stand to watch her

yoyoyo1
Learner
Learner

Post by yoyoyo1 »

theantiblair wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:57 am
yoyoyo1 wrote:

This is just so ignorant. Whether or not you want kids has nothing to do with what anyone else should do with their lives. Aspyn is definitely immature and annoying, but why you would make a broad generalization about when people should have children based on your own value system is just asinine. There are all sorts of different people from different cultures with different priorities in life. It would be just as ignorant to say people over 35 have no business having kids. Everyone is entitled to their own path.

And I mean she was just as much of a boring homebody before, even on extravagant vacations she sat in the hotel room wishing she could go home and eat an açaí bowl, so I honestly think “stuck at home changing diapers” works just fine for her.
It's not ignorant, it's just that in this day and age, people ought to be more responsible. Actually, I think Aspyn's an exception because she IS financially stable and planned the pregnancy (I think....) But SO SO SO many pregnancies are unplanned and in this day and age that shouldn't happen. Birth control has virtually a zero percent chance of failing if you use it correctly.

Most people ARE better off building a career and doing other things with their lives. Also, to be honest, if you are over 40 as well, you have no business having kids. It's not ignorance, it's just biology...after 40 there is a much higher risk that the kid is born with complications that can lower quality of life.

Jenin
Informer
Informer

Post by Jenin »

yoyoyo1 wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:07 pm
theantiblair wrote:
yoyoyo1 wrote:

It's not ignorant, it's just that in this day and age, people ought to be more responsible. Actually, I think Aspyn's an exception because she IS financially stable and planned the pregnancy (I think....) But SO SO SO many pregnancies are unplanned and in this day and age that shouldn't happen. Birth control has virtually a zero percent chance of failing if you use it correctly.

Most people ARE better off building a career and doing other things with their lives. Also, to be honest, if you are over 40 as well, you have no business having kids. It's not ignorance, it's just biology...after 40 there is a much higher risk that the kid is born with complications that can lower quality of life.
So only people between the ages of 25 and 40 have any business having kids? Ok, got it. Now let’s get back to Aspyn instead of your irrelevant opinions because like you said, she is an exception.

kaysagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kaysagossiper »

yoyoyo1 wrote:
theantiblair wrote:
yoyoyo1 wrote:

Birth control still isn’t easily accessible for a lot of women in a lot of areas and neither is comprehensive sex Ed. Your privilege is showing.

hisshissbich
Informer
Informer

Post by hisshissbich »

Almost time for a cutie new thread!!!! Throw out some suggestions in the title idea thread!

Cloud
Debater
Debater

Post by Cloud »

kaysagossiper wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:55 am
yoyoyo1 wrote:
theantiblair wrote:
yoyoyo1 wrote:

Birth control still isn’t easily accessible for a lot of women in a lot of areas and neither is comprehensive sex Ed. Your privilege is showing.

Yeah, maybe for women in very rural areas or in poverty. A typical 20 year old girl has access to internet, most probably has had some type of sex ed in school and probably has a few bucks for condoms. If not, that person shouldn't have sex in the first place. I personally have to agree with the poster above. As an adolescent you are still growing (physically, emotionally) and are probably not ready to have kids and would be better off striving for other things in life at that point.

I do agree that Aspyn is probably "happy" playing house because it wasn't like she was doing anything worthwhile with her life before But having kids to fill an empty void is not something I commend, whether you are financially stable like she is or not. There are so many fucked up children who grow up to be broken adults that I feel like a liscensce fo parenting should be a thing. It's not a coincidence three of four of Sascha's children have mental health issues and unfortunately, I predict a similar situafion for Aspyn's children.

Kayla97-
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Kayla97- »

Cloud wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:20 am
kaysagossiper wrote:
yoyoyo1 wrote:
theantiblair wrote:
yoyoyo1 wrote:

Yeah, maybe for women in very rural areas or in poverty. A typical 20 year old girl has access to internet, most probably has had some type of sex ed in school and probably has a few bucks for condoms. If not, that person shouldn't have sex in the first place. I personally have to agree with the poster above. As an adolescent you are still growing (physically, emotionally) and are probably not ready to have kids and would be better off striving for other things in life at that point.

I do agree that Aspyn is probably "happy" playing house because it wasn't like she was doing anything worthwhile with her life before But having kids to fill an empty void is not something I commend, whether you are financially stable like she is or not. There are so many fucked up children who grow up to be broken adults that I feel like a liscensce fo parenting should be a thing. It's not a coincidence three of four of Sascha's children have mental health issues and unfortunately, I predict a similar situafion for Aspyn's children.

Agreed. My mom had me young too and it was not great. I’m very glad I waited till I was older (28) to have a baby because I feel like I’ve got most of my mental health issues sorted out so am less likely to pass them on.

Like posters above, I worry for her kids, especially girls when she makes statements like wanting to lose 3 more lbs of baby weight & fit into her pre pregnancy jeans ect. Not healthy and 110% will be a mindset that kids pick up on

Emf_
Talker
Talker

Post by Emf_ »

Cloud wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:20 am
kaysagossiper wrote:
yoyoyo1 wrote:
theantiblair wrote:
yoyoyo1 wrote:

Sex Ed in many states, and even in countries outside of America, is abstinence instead of safe sex. Yes, most people have access to a computer and the means to buy bc or condoms but that doesn’t always mean they can without the risk of problems from family.

It’s literally irrelevant in this case though, Aspyn didn’t accidentally get pregnant, she planned it with her husband! And even so, a baby at 23, planned or not, is absolutely fine. Just because your opinion at 25 is you’re still too young doesn’t mean that is how everyone else should feel. :roll:

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”