Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane "Greedy Pig" Dawson & Jeffree "Cash Cow" Star - Part 23

Post by Daisyyvelise »

Happy_one wrote:
Gurugossiping wrote: i'll admit i think the big palette is cool but i'd still never buy it. very odd how it just ends w/o any thanks to the viewers or ANYTHING. idk, it ended abruptly.

also so weird tho how they advertised like they were gonna talk about james & tati and then just never did.
and no thank you to Ryland either.
They could mention that on the last episode the series is still going lol

bananahammock90
Talker
Talker

Post by bananahammock90 »

msslovett wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:26 pm
- here is an irrelevant comment from me as they freak out: it’s jarring how excluded ryland is from all of this. we know he’d like to be a part of it. something has to be going on because he is not included at all. i’d be pretty upset if my s/o excluded me from something this big happening in his life. it’s really weird and sad. like shane never mentioned getting his opinion, all shots of ryland was very brief and in passing? like wouldn’t you like to consult your s/o about anything regarding a production this big? is he only there just to fuck? what is going on?
It is strange. We know Ryland likes to dress up and mess around with makeup sometimes for fun as well. Maybe it’s not appropriate to sit in at meetings but some of these things were going down at either Shane or J’s home.
I feel like they lead pretty separate existences despite both working from home. Ryland likes to get up and get going, exercise, eat somewhat healthy, take care of their pets etc
Shane sleeps all day and then “edits” all night and is generally disgusting. I think Ryland needs to find some more work because he is going to become resentful eventually. I don’t mind his content, I feel like he puts forth some effort when he actually films.

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

Ryland Nicole Smith is getting a payday. He doesn't give a damn... He just needs to get his MRS and then he can have Shane committed to the looney bin and have his "Girls Just Want to Have Fun" dance montage in the mansion.

Marie_10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Marie_10 »

just me or there's a weird sexual tension between Shane and Jeffree sometimes? It mostly comes from Shane, like during their photoshoot. So awkward to watch.

This ties in with people saying Ryland is excluded from the whole project. It 100% feels like Shane and Ryland aren't as close as they used to... There's always an awkward feeling when Ryland is on camera too. :?

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

If you watch the trailer then watch the part were their with Rich Lux it looks like their wearing the same thing wheb watching James apology video
Last edited by Daisyyvelise on Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

tahtee
Informer
Informer

Post by tahtee »

Aside from the bye sister drama,
What happened with the jaclyn hill lipsticks? They showed that in the trailer too.

bananahammock90
Talker
Talker

Marie_10 wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:13 pm
just me or there's a weird sexual tension between Shane and Jeffree sometimes? It mostly comes from Shane, like during their photoshoot. So awkward to watch.

This ties in with people saying Ryland is excluded from the whole project. It 100% feels like Shane and Ryland aren't as close as they used to... There's always an awkward feeling when Ryland is on camera too. :?
I’m sure it’s been mentioned before but I don’t think J* likes Ryland. J* doesn’t really like women or overly femme men.
I’m not sure if he really even likes Shane but I would say Jeffree is coming off the best out of everyone in this series which is wild since he’s not even the one editing it lol

pear022
Debater
Debater

Post by pear022 »

This might be a little niche but has anyone talked about how Shane's pig icon is a blatant ripoff of KAWS? I mean KAWS is an absolutely hack himself which makes it even worse. Shane's so self-centered and sheltered he probably has no clue.

Post by Guest »

i'm super underwhelmed by the palette. I'm not a fan of shane or jeffree, but after the blue blood and blood sugar palettes, this one just seems lack luster. that row of light shades just kills it for me. they're too neutral! I was never planning on buying it (i don't support either of these assholes), but if i did, i would be SUPER disappointed.

Alkmy
Informer
Informer

Post by Alkmy »

Shane doesn’t even do conspiracy videos anymore. I loved those videos and wish he would just get back to that and forget Andrews camera work, and all of this stupid money ploy shit. He finished all this palette work and then went to sit on his ass in his house for two months. What the fuck. Why wasn’t he working on videos? He used to post DAILY. Since being with Ryland, his life has become an absolute piss bowl of depression, laziness, and entitlement. Ugh.

Also what is even with S and R? They showed the engagement but why isn’t Ryland involved more with this? Also seems like they despise each other these days. 😬
Last edited by Alkmy on Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

natureofinviting wrote:These last few videos should just be called "let's cry together for an hour and praise ourselves for how great our decisions are." I'm truly nauseated. I notice how shane has music playing over the moment where they are talking together and crying in the factory. It's probably because the dialogue would be something like this:
Jeffree: "We're going to make so much money OHMYGAWD!" *sobs*
Shane: "I KNOW! I'm shook THE HOUSE!" *cries*

Also, whoever tells you this is a good look ISN'T your friend...
Shane isn’t transformed by makeup. It only ends up making him look more weird and uncomfortable. He looks utterly ridiculous in this get up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bananahammock90
Talker
Talker

Alkmy wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:43 pm
Shane doesn’t even do conspiracy videos anymore. I loved those videos and wish he would just get back to that and forget Andrews camera work, and all of this stupid money ploy shit. He finished all this palette work and then went to sit on his ass in his house for two months. What the fuck. Why wasn’t he working on videos? He used to post DAILY. Since being with Ryland, his life has become an absolute piss bowl of depression, laziness, and entitlement. Ugh.
For real. He was supposed to release a conspiracy video earlier in the year and it got scrapped. My guess is he never even worked on it at all. YouTube does not want to monetize those types of videos anymore so what’s the point!

EmmaHere
Lurker
Lurker

Post by EmmaHere »

I know a lot of you don’t like Ryland but he has shown a lot of backbone this year. A few times in his own videos (and this series too) Shane has mentioned not wanting to show brands or wear things that will annoy Jeffree and Ryland has always criticised that.

I watch his videos and he has gone out of his way to make their house a home and Shane is pretty nasty to him a lot of the time.

RegularToe
Informer
Informer

Post by RegularToe »

I think he has to be behind spill sesh. There’s literally nothing else he could have been working on this year. He plays with make up and I guess that’s work but it looks like they filmed 99% of this on the 4-6 occasions we saw them meet in the series. Including the day he picked the entire pallet and all the lip stuff. What have all the other days been? What has he been tinkering away at?

It has to be spill sesh. That channel also has an affinity for dramatic sound cues and that is 100% a scrambled robot voice of Morgan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ms-violette
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ms-violette »

I only really liked the green shade. It was really something I haven't seen anywhere else and it would look beautiful on brown/hazel eyes.
I also really felt for Jeffree when his dog was hospitalized and passed away. I have a little chihuahua and it would probably feel like the end of the world to me if she passed away.

Apart form that, what I've noticed is ZERO drama mentioned in the series. I have a feeling it has something to do with legal/personal issues, considering that Jeffree and Tati aren't following each other anymore. I understand that the main subject of the series is make-up, but why put it in the trailer if you're not going to show any of it?
The way I see it, yesterday's history, tomorrow's a mystery. It's all what you do in the moment, baby. - 21 (2008)

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

You guys, the series isn’t over. I’m 99% sure they’re just waiting to show the drama until after the palette launch to ensure sales.

They’ll probably cover it in the next episodes.

Hamil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hamil »

Wow. I was actually genuinely getting excited for the palette, then I saw the final product...all interest lost. The shade's don't go together at all, it's so ugly. I really like the packaging for the mini controversy pallete but fuck buying a palette for packaging.

whydoicare67
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whydoicare67 »

If anyone played a drinking game during this "episode" and took one every time Shane said "Oh MY God," that person would literally be dead right now. I was really annoyed by it, and don't tell me it's one of his "phrases" because I don't care. It was annoying AF. Here is Shane seeing his palette for the first time "Oh My God. Oh My God. Oh My God." Here is Shane hearing Jeffree's dog is dying "Oh My God. Oh My God." Here is Shane in a meeting "Oh My God. Oh My God. Oh My God." And someone earlier said Shane considers himself an empath? I actually think he is the opposite of an empath having seen this "episode" in particular. His reaction to everything is the same. I don't think he has actual feelings, and has to make them up (in the form of "Oh My God").

And whoever called Andrew's laugh a hyena laugh- OH MY GOD you nailed it. It is all I can hear now.

Dutchessie
Debater
Debater

Post by Dutchessie »

Thank you all for the updates on the series. I just can't bring myself to watch it.

I agree with the strange vibes between Ryland and Shane. Shane used to be so weird to Lisa and you can see him taking Ryland for granted more and more. He's so obsessed with Jeffree and since he'll be banking big time everyone around him must praise and accommodate him. I don't like Ryland, but I give him credit for not just ass kissing J and stop living completely because of Shane's insane 'work' schedule.

I feel like the next episodes will probably be the launch and the launch meet and greet. God knows when that episode will be released.

With regards to the lack of drama. I really think someone stepped in or threatened with legal actions when they saw the trailer. Tati wanted to end the public discussion, she and James seemed to care for eachother outside the public eye and I think she hated how jeffree worked himself into the drama with his snakelike ways. Either way, it would defer from the main goal of this series : funding Shane's retirement.

I'm really despising Shane at this point. The lack of respect for his viewers with this 9 hours of promo and self gloating 'documentary'.
Last edited by Dutchessie on Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lucifer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lucifer »

Every single song in these videos is too loud and annoying af. I have to watch the entire thing with my hand on the volume button because every scene is at a different volume. Their production quality is shit.

Return to “Shane Dawson”