Nazanin "the Washing Machine" Kavari: How my husband sleeps while I take care of our MIXED baby - Part 8

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nazanin "the Washing Machine" Kavari: How my husband sleeps while I take care of our MIXED baby - Part 8

Post by ugh_as_if »

The Spooky Squad is all in Vegas, not sponsored, without Naz and Mel. They traveled on a private jet too, based off of JCook's stories. When I saw them tagging each other in the club, I just thought back on the last Vegas trip when Naz and Mel got tagged like once and everyone else kept getting tagged in each other's stories. I know Mel wanted to be there so bad with the guys and Naz, idk since she's pregnant and wouldn't be able to drink and club anyway but maybe she still feels some type of way about the girls going together. I get why they wouldn't be invited though, Naz is so far into her pregnancy. I still thought I'd mention it though since we keep saying the friendship is forced on Naz and Mel's end.

NurseCurly
Learner
Learner

Re: Nazanin "the Washing Machine" Kavari: How my husband sleeps while I take care of our MIXED baby - Part 8

Post by NurseCurly »

fihe wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:22 pm
NurseCurly wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:41 pm
Being that it's their first home and they only really have 1 source of income, I think it was a bad call on Baba's part to encourage them to spend $100K more just to have more land that they probably aren't going to do anything with... On top of the extra money, you still have to build on it, or spend money on landscaping.

Unless Mama and Baba plan to turn the property into a duplex and build a small home for themselves in the back?? Her parents own alot of property so it would be feasible for them to come to LA and just rent out their homes in OH.
That's very possible. But then they'd need to close the restaurant. Unless Mama and Baba opened up a new one in LA, which would be much harder due to the greater expense and competition, could they still survive? Even if they rented out their home, rent prices in Ohio are much lower than in California, especially the Los Angeles area.
That's true. They might not be able to afford it, but then again, who knows... The whole family likes to flex like they have money. Naz and Yasmin never worked yet had brand new Benz before their YT channel blew up. I think the brother works at the restaurant and also has a nice car... When Kavari Vlogs started getting more attention, the girls talked Baba into renovating their rooms, fixing the closets, and they bought new furniture for their house. All that poor money management while I've read reviews about the restaurant being extremely short-staffed (only the parents and 1-2 employees) because they're struggling to be profitable. So we'll just have to wait and see how this plays out 🧐

indigo_child
Debater
Debater

Post by indigo_child »

i find it very strange that Naz would post a teami or whatever tea sponsorship and not mention *check with your doctor first if you are pregnant* or something.... also i found it sad to see her having to post that. we all know she wasn't drinking that shit cause if she were she would've already shilled it out. it made me a little sad to see that post to be honest, i haven't seen a teami sponsorship in like years i feel. in my opinion Naz should still try to get an education. i know it's gonna be extra hard with the kid but what's gonna happen in 20 years? she should have at least a diploma to fall back on. not hating, i just would respect her so much more. the you tubers that went to school and ESPECIALLY the youtubers who work impress me a lot. like that family who is all in medical school, blanking on their names rn

that being said you don't have to go to school to be successful but there are hundreds of thousands of youtubers and to the outside world just being a YouTuber doesn't make you look like a professional

MilkMe
Informer
Informer

Post by MilkMe »

indigo_child wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:17 pm

that being said you don't have to go to school to be successful but there are hundreds of thousands of youtubers and to the outside world just being a YouTuber doesn't make you look like a professional
There are A LOT of youtubers that can retire and doesn't need to be professional to people that don't matter. Jenna marbles, Ryan higa etc, but they are also older and do have degrees & they are actually humble, they can retire any time but they still make videos. These are the type of youtubers that I respect. They grew up in a time where they had life experiences without social media getting big, so they know what the real world is actually like.

Naz isn't one of them and i'm pretty sure she needs to fall back on something, she's still too young and social media can make hella money, but the girl looks old as fuck and is only 21, so yeah she has to fall back on something eventually cuz her looks ain't going to cut it for retirement.

blueraindrops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blueraindrops »

MilkMe wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:55 pm
indigo_child wrote:

There are A LOT of youtubers that can retire and doesn't need to be professional to people that don't matter. Jenna marbles, Ryan higa etc, but they are also older and do have degrees & they are actually humble, they can retire any time but they still make videos. These are the type of youtubers that I respect. They grew up in a time where they had life experiences without social media getting big, so they know what the real world is actually like.

Naz isn't one of them and i'm pretty sure she needs to fall back on something, she's still too young and social media can make hella money, but the girl looks old as fuck and is only 21, so yeah she has to fall back on something eventually cuz her looks ain't going to cut it for retirement.
Let’s face it, this bitch doesn’t have the skill or discipline to fall back on ANYTHING. Sure, she got a high GPA in high school but from personal experience that shit doesn’t fly in college (if she ever decides to go). Honestly, she should just go to aesthetician school. She’s not talented enough to be a makeup artist or a hair stylist so that is probably her best bet. She’s not smart enough for nursing school nor would she have time to even be present when she has to take care of two babies. I don’t think she’ll ever get a “real” job because she thinks she’s above others. Lol sis should have just married a rich Iranian guy and called it a day.

Butterflywing
Informer
Informer

Post by Butterflywing »

Lets not talk about iranian. I keep hearing them all day today on the news.
They want war something.

bentbladii
Talker
Talker

Post by bentbladii »

ImjustLurken wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:35 pm
blueraindrops wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:18 pm
MilkMe wrote:
indigo_child wrote:

Let’s face it, this bitch doesn’t have the skill or discipline to fall back on ANYTHING. Sure, she got a high GPA in high school but from personal experience that shit doesn’t fly in college (if she ever decides to go). Honestly, she should just go to aesthetician school. She’s not talented enough to be a makeup artist or a hair stylist so that is probably her best bet. She’s not smart enough for nursing school nor would she have time to even be present when she has to take care of two babies. I don’t think she’ll ever get a “real” job because she thinks she’s above others. Lol sis should have just married a rich Iranian guy and called it a day.
One thing that I notice in this thread is how yall keep saying she should have gotten with an Iranian. I dont know if you guys can tell, but it comes off as racist as if marrying outside of her ethnic background is the reason she is a failure. Yes, mel is a bum, creepy, a leach, etc, and Naz is as dumb as a doorbell, but regardless if she married another black guys, white, guy or an IRANIAN he would still probably be a bum because this girl lacks self esteem and a brain. You guys must be middle eastern. If so, yall look hella racist and stuck up like your men equal success.
Idk but I think they say that because its very common for ME people to marry other ME people (and parents/family friends to set it up). F And since she was typically attractive she could've gotten a ME guy who would have $$$, he probably would've been less attractive or older than her but still be able to hold his own. Im pretty sure they're not blaming marrying outside of their race cuz idk about other ME/North Africans but I def dont wanna marry within my race lol

PrincessAM
Talker
Talker

Post by PrincessAM »

ImjustLurken wrote:
blueraindrops wrote:
MilkMe wrote:
indigo_child wrote:

One thing that I notice in this thread is how yall keep saying she should have gotten with an Iranian. I dont know if you guys can tell, but it comes off as racist as if marrying outside of her ethnic background is the reason she is a failure. Yes, mel is a bum, creepy, a leach, etc, and Naz is as dumb as a doorbell, but regardless if she married another black guys, white, guy or an IRANIAN he would still probably be a bum because this girl lacks self esteem and a brain. You guys must be middle eastern. If so, yall look hella racist and stuck up like your men equal success.
We say it because she fetishizes black men, and ended up w a bum like Mel. She could’ve ended up w a successful Iranian guy who probably would have understood her better than Mel (not being “racist”, just honest, an Iranian American w an immigrant family would def understand Naz more)
That being said, the guy didn’t have to be Iranian, but it’s only brought up because of how much she fetishizes black men and black culture and rejects being Iranian

I hope this clears up your misunderstanding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pinkexxon
Talker
Talker

Post by pinkexxon »

Is there a reason they haven’t uploaded in days? They said they were switching to an almost daily upload schedule in 2020..I get she’s in Ohio or whatever but YouTube is the easiest job on earth. She can film and edit from anywhere.

tinyjammybeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tinyjammybeans »

pinkexxon wrote:Is there a reason they haven’t uploaded in days? They said they were switching to an almost daily upload schedule in 2020..I get she’s in Ohio or whatever but YouTube is the easiest job on earth. She can film and edit from anywhere.
they said that they’re on break for the holidays or whatever since they went back home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

facet00n
Informer
Informer

Post by facet00n »

Y’all.

It’s because you’re trying to make pregnancy sexy you dumbass. You weren’t showing in the first one, and yes it is still tacky. Growing a life inside of you is not sexy. Some women would give anything to be able to carry a child and here you are using your fetus as a prop for cheap and poorly made lingerie. You would never see a VS or Bluebella model heavily pregnant and trying on lingerie in front of their funky ugly crusty man as a way to promote the brand. The CONCEPT is so tacky as well. No one gives a fuck if Smell “approves”. Patricia Bright had a completely different approach to her pregnancy and did try on hauls for fun. Not to have her man gawk at her and ‘rate’ the shit she wears. She is not mentally mature enough to be a fucking parent dude wtf

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ugh_as_if »

ImjustLurken wrote:
blueraindrops wrote:
MilkMe wrote:
indigo_child wrote:

No offense but I got that vibe too in a way. I thought maybe I was reaching. I said that she could have married a male of any race and he could have been a bum. I get that it might be preference but all races and nationalities are capable of having serious finacial bank. If anything Naz is twisted for having a fetish and she also likes control and she's easily led into doing what others want her to do. Mel fit the category, simple.

I'm not accusing anyone of anything just saying that I never understood why her marrying an Iranian man is always mentioned and pushed.

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ugh_as_if »

facet00n wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:39 pm
Y’all.

It’s because you’re trying to make pregnancy sexy you dumbass. You weren’t showing in the first one, and yes it is still tacky. Growing a life inside of you is not sexy. Some women would give anything to be able to carry a child and here you are using your fetus as a prop for cheap and poorly made lingerie. You would never see a VS or Bluebella model heavily pregnant and trying on lingerie in front of their funky ugly crusty man as a way to promote the brand. The CONCEPT is so tacky as well. No one gives a fuck if Smell “approves”. Patricia Bright had a completely different approach to her pregnancy and did try on hauls for fun. Not to have her man gawk at her and ‘rate’ the shit she wears. She is not mentally mature enough go be a fucking parent dude wtf
Naz is smarter than she leads us to believe. She really knows how to play up her arrogance. The way she gets views and attraction on her videos is by always tweeting and linking so people can check it out lol. Hate my ass. She filters her comments doesn't she? So what happened now? She's actually so annoying and full of it. Maybe take constructive critism as just that for once. She's so mad that people weren't hyping up her pregnant ass. Sorry that some of us aren't here to sexualize a woman and her unborn child. Naz is crazy. I cnat believe she doesn't realize how much damage her tweets are capable of causing. The kavari krew will grow up eventually and realize how messy she is and how she isn't goals. Her thread alone here has new members and that says something.

pinkexxon
Talker
Talker

Post by pinkexxon »

ugh_as_if wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:48 pm
ImjustLurken wrote:
blueraindrops wrote:
MilkMe wrote:
indigo_child wrote:

No offense but I got that vibe too in a way. I thought maybe I was reaching. I said that she could have married a male of any race and he could have been a bum. I get that it might be preference but all races and nationalities are capable of having serious finacial bank. If anything Naz is twisted for having a fetish and she also likes control and she's easily led into doing what others want her to do. Mel fit the category, simple.

I'm not accusing anyone of anything just saying that I never understood why her marrying an Iranian man is always mentioned and pushed.
I agree with this too. I’ve always felt that way when I read those comments.

facet00n
Informer
Informer

Post by facet00n »

How narcissistic do you have to be to be pissed that people don’t completely worship you for being a pregnant thot

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ugh_as_if »

facet00n wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:40 pm
How narcissistic do you have to be to be pissed that people don’t completely worship you for being a pregnant thot
Aside from that, theres women out there that are pregnant and being forced to be sexual objects against their will for a bunch of men with a sick fetish. But no, Naz wants to capitilize off of that instead of protecting her offspring and that beauty of her pregnancy. I'm so disappointed in her. I never thought that she would stoop that low. Is YouTube really that deep? Mel is another issue. His ass claims husband this and that bit he cant even check his wife for exploiting herself in such a way. Can't believe this. No wonder Yasmin has pulled away. She might be thotting and bopping but she keeps it classier and she's not married and she's deffs not pregnant. Attention seeking at 21 is something else.

Again, their baby will be used as a paycheck for them. You guys thought the ace family was bad? Just wait.

blueblue16
Talker
Talker

Post by blueblue16 »

ImjustLurken wrote:
blueraindrops wrote:
MilkMe wrote:
indigo_child wrote:

I get those vibes too. racist and bias. I too consistently shade Mel but I’ve also been in a long term serious relationship with a African American man and I’m also ethnic but not ME. Mel is so different from other black men I know. There’s been periods of time where I’ve made more hourly than my bf and he’d literally take up extra jobs to make sure he was the prime person paying the bills still. Most of the sentiment here is that she’s fetishized black men so much she rolled with the first guy that stuck around. Had she played the field better and grown up she could still have a mixed child she so desperately wants and have a man who has a life plan and isn’t just a ride along.

Tropical_Paradise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tropical_Paradise »

While Naz is pretty, I don’t think it would be all that easy to marry an accomplished man (unless it was arranged). Most people in university that I know also want their partner to be educated.

Naija21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Naija21 »

Tropical_Paradise wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:29 am
While Naz is pretty, I don’t think it would be all that easy to marry an accomplished man (unless it was arranged). Most people in university that I know also want their partner to be educated.
Am I the only one who finds it sad how the only thing people like Naz for is her looks? I never realized how shallow and superficial people were until I started seeing the amount of praise and recognition this girl. She has a monstrous personality but none of her Kavari Krew members could care less because they're blinded by her looks. Aging will be a nightmare for Naz, mark my words.

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ugh_as_if »

Naija21 wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:03 am
Tropical_Paradise wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:29 am
Am I the only one who finds it sad how the only thing people like Naz for is her looks? I never realized how shallow and superficial people were until I started seeing the amount of praise and recognition this girl. She has a monstrous personality but none of her Kavari Krew members could care less because they're blinded by her looks. Aging will be a nightmare for Naz, mark my words.
I mean, she's not an ugly girl. She was definitely her prettiest when all she got was her lips filled and still had dark brown hair. But now she looks like any other girl you find on YouTube that does beauty and any other girl that models for fashion nova on instagram. Naz had a rare beauty and she wasn't comfortable with that. She was always a solid 10 in Ohio because she was the girl on YouTube with followers that knew how to beat her face, wore cute clothes she got from brands and drove a fancy car. But now when I look at her, I wouldn't say she isn't pretty but I don't get a wow factor either. Her kavaro krew members are young, just look at their pictures in the comment section. Majority of them are literally still in highschool or just started college. I think most of us here are more sensible. I mean when her thread started, a lot of us still really liked her and would still give her props.

The second Naz moved to LA, she looked like all the other girls, dressed like them. She knows she's not a solid 10 there and that's why she keeps getting work done butbshe was fine without it all.

I just really think it's crazy how she used to be proud of being smart and would talk about businesses and her goals for herself but now she acts and sounds so valid. Naz isn't dumb, I don't care what anyone says. That chick is smart and her old and now deleted videos prove that so the fact that she's dumbed herself down on purpose to fit in an online world that makes looks the only importance is so messed up. I'm really starting to think that she decided against going to college because she had gotten into Mel by then. Her mind changed so fast and she was so excited. There was a time when she even applied to go work at MAC. She threw a bitch fit on twitter when they didn't accept her though but that's not something she would do now. Naz loved the art of makeup and then she met Mel and all her content changed, her views on things changed. I'm not saying he completely changed her but she totally let herself get distracted.

She was always s beauty guru but she once had more to offer her fans than just how to look Latina, get surgery, get fillers and throw tantrums on twitter. The fact that all her fans can do is call her pretty just shows again, how vapid she is. It's a great compliment but there's nothing wrong with being pretty and intellectual.

Return to “Nazanin Kavari”