Nazanin "the Washing Machine" Kavari: How my husband sleeps while I take care of our MIXED baby - Part 8

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn
Has thanked: 0

Nazanin "the Washing Machine" Kavari: How my husband sleeps while I take care of our MIXED baby - Part 8

Post by Weird Vagina »

continue here :tu:

Stedena
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nazanin "the Washing Machine" Kavari: How my husband sleeps while I take care of our MIXED baby - Part 8

Post by Stedena »

Best thread name to date imo :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

MissForever11
Informer
Informer

Re: Nazanin "the Washing Machine" Kavari: How my husband sleeps while I take care of our MIXED baby - Part 8

Post by MissForever11 »

following. LOVE the name!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pineapple_12345
Informer
Informer

Post by pineapple_12345 »

LIVING for the title omg

Barbiexox
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Barbiexox »

“We’re so happy I didn’t spend money on a big wedding”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fatmah1996
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by fatmah1996 »

Barbiexox wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:55 pm
emphasis on the "I" :rofl:

chctac
Lurker
Lurker

Post by chctac »

i went to yaz’s instagram for the first time in probably.. years. and my god.
she is like a whole different person she (and naz) used to be so beautiful and unique looking. now it’s really obvious who her inspiration is..
i wish she would’ve stuck with her pharmacy (sorry if i’m incorrect) and helped naz who was clearly being groomed i feel pity for them both and then i think about all the horrendous things they’ve done and i don’t feel as bad! lol

Naija21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Nazanin

Post by Naija21 »

chctac wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:02 pm
i went to yaz’s instagram for the first time in probably.. years. and my god.
she is like a whole different person Image she (and naz) used to be so beautiful and unique looking. now it’s really obvious who her inspiration is..
i wish she would’ve stuck with her pharmacy (sorry if i’m incorrect) and helped naz who was clearly being groomed Image i feel pity for them both and then i think about all the horrendous things they’ve done and i don’t feel as bad! lol

She (Yasmin) looks like a botched IG model. They all have that plastic BBL look and overly sprayed perfume smell look going on.

It looks like she's looking for a mate on IG because lets be real, who tf posts those kinds of photos in their everyday life???? People with actual shit and responsibilities to do everyday don't try on ridiculously tight ass suffocating clothes to break their backs and post photos with captions like "Treat me like a princess", or "I'm sweet like honey". Maybe I'm just not into this whole IG culture and it's weird because I'm in the age range where alot of people use it(previous teens and now early 20s).

shesaiddat__
Debater
Debater

Post by shesaiddat__ »

Barbiexox wrote:
OMG were so happy ‘I’ didn’t spend money on a big wedding.... BITCH she doesn’t even try to hide it anymore that’s sad af! and what someone said on the other thread about her laughing at the kid for not having a car or card or something... sis YOUR HUSBAND LIVES OFF YOU why are you making fun of anyone for anything when your life is a real life joke

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

shesaiddat__ wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:00 pm
Barbiexox wrote:
OMG were so happy ‘I’ didn’t spend money on a big wedding.... BITCH she doesn’t even try to hide it anymore that’s sad af! and what someone said on the other thread about her laughing at the kid for not having a car or card or something... sis YOUR HUSBAND LIVES OFF YOU why are you making fun of anyone for anything when your life is a real life joke
I know it was a prank but she really couldn’t find any other jab knowing that guy is visiting LA??? Of course this bitch expected a grand Persian wedding from a young age but now she’s forced to look like she was happy with her little play wedding so ppl don’t call her materialistic, etc.

blueblue16
Talker
Talker

Post by blueblue16 »

Y’all ponsee’s nipple tried to come out when she was working out. Honestly they are bordering on getting flagged. I find these wanna be sugar babies so nastteaaaaa the only ppl commenting on their shit is gross fobs and some “hello sexi I want 2 mak frendship ” scammers

xbvbyy
Debater
Debater

Post by xbvbyy »

Have y’all seen Naz’s tweets? Sis definitely been reading here... Mel too

tinyjammybeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tinyjammybeans »

boo boo the fool out here saying dizzy clowns lmao now sis, you read here too!? WELCOME!!! as for you naz..... you stay letting your klan know that your man is a bum. do you pay him to do your editing? because ma’am he still ain’t getting an income or helping you pay bills. this is truly embarrassing, should have kept that shit to yourself but what else is knew with this airhead.

facet00n
Informer
Informer

Post by facet00n »

This bitch definitely is reading here.

YES YOU DO. You are such an airhead bimbo bitch. You don’t use half the shit the brands that sponsor you are for. When is the last time your stupid ass listened to a fucking audiobook. If you read more you would be smart enough to get your money up without an ad and tell mels fat ass to work. One.

You literally are lol, you are the snobbiest bitch who has some NERVE trying it. No one with morals would join in on that “prank”

LASTLY Nazanin Kavarizadeh, your money is not mels money. That is YOUR channel and you did it all alone for years until mels funky ass realized he didn’t have a job and putting stickers on your thumbnails is the least he could do. There are several youtubers whose husbands edit their videos ANDDDDD have a fucking real job either taking other clients or something totally different that ACTUALLY BRINGS IN ANOTHER SALARY LMAO. You bird bitch letting him piggyback off of your work. Now your content is trash and you’re using your fucking fetus to get views, what a fucking sellout with your 10% engagement with your subs. Bitch. Lmfaooooooooooo do better :rofl:

This will conclude your daily reading session, Lazynin the washing machine

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

I cannot belive these two are about to become parents and agreed to take part in a "prank" that was straight up bullying.

How would they like it of someone pranked their child like that? And posted it on the internet for "entertainment"???

F*cking disgusting.

And not to mention when their child grows up, they will be able to see these innapropriate videos of their mother and father being dickheads. SMFH
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Nazanin

Post by Serendipitous »

tinyjammybeans wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:57 pm
boo boo the fool out here saying dizzy clowns lmao now sis, you read here too!? WELCOME!!! as for you naz..... you stay letting your klan know that your man is a bum. do you pay him to do your editing? because ma’am he still ain’t getting an income or helping you pay bills. this is truly embarrassing, should have kept that shit to yourself but what else is knew with this airhead.

Eh that’s the least he could do. You’re still the one doing the actual work and earning the money naz

PrincessAM
Talker
Talker

Post by PrincessAM »

LMAO as someone who has actually met the girl, she is most definitely stuck up irl

Naija21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Naija21 »

And the gag is that that sweet girl they pranked in J Cooks video is 10 times more prettier than ALL the other girls in the video(Nazanin, Kayla, and that other girl with the yellow shirt).

Nazanin was facially pretty before she started getting surgery but lets not pretend that she wasn't BIG BIRD naturally and before. Her and Yasmin are naturally shaped like brick houses and a quarterback football star. I don't give af how mean that sounds but these two hoe ass bishes were put on a fucking pedestal their ENTIRE lives by their enabling parents, subscribers, Kavari Krew, and disgusting perverted ass men online and IRL. Nazanin would literally boast about how disgusting older men would hit on her like that's something to be flattered about.

I remember one time when I was 12, I was sitting on a bench waiting for my dad outside of the AT&T store playing with my Nintendo DSi and an older man who looked about maybe mid 30s sat next to me & started talking to me, asking me if I can go out to eat with him and come to his house after. I literally cried in tears when he left, my dad came out asking me why I'm crying, and why I didn't immediately come in the store to tell him but I was so scared and ashamed. This type of shit made me feel weird asfff because I barely even held a guys hand at that age let alone how to respond to such advances.

Now, at 17-18, Mel's predatory ass was accepted with FULL ARMS by her parents and older sister and groomed, manipulated, and controlled the fuck out of Naz. She squandered her dreams, ambitions and confidence to get multiple surgeries to impress this manchild and now she has his kid and married to him. Her family is absolute trash for accepting Mel and they can miss me with the "it's normal in our culture for young girls to date older men" because she once said it in that high school boy nightmare storytime. I'm surprised Yasmin didn't end up like Naz because they both share the same values and mindset of men. Smfhhhhhhh

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

I'm so sick of these Instagram thots glamorising their shitty relationships with their dead beat boyfriends/husbands!!!

And these young girls brag about gross older guys hitting on them? Yeah....it's because you look like you lost your innocence loooong ago and look washed up AF!!! It's not a compliment for people to say you look 29-35 when your only 16-19 years old. SMDH

These young women are not going to age well. And all the unnecessary plastic surgeries they are having is only going make that shit worse :FU:
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

eastsidebabe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eastsidebabe »

Tenebre wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:03 am
I cannot belive these two are about to become parents and agreed to take part in a "prank" that was straight up bullying.

How would they like it of someone pranked their child like that? And posted it on the internet for "entertainment"???

F*cking disgusting.

And not to mention when their child grows up, they will be able to see these innapropriate videos of their mother and father being dickheads. SMFH
I felt so sorry for that young girl. I’m amazed she didn’t start crying. Naz seemed to take a lot of pleasure with it, big Instagram star that she is.

You prank good friends, not semi-strangers.

Return to “Nazanin Kavari”