Mallory Ervin: Living Fully Detached from Her Children (Pt. 3)

Cokencheese
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Mallory Ervin: Living Fully Detached from Her Children (Pt. 3)

Post by Cokencheese »

Wissa_1990 wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:42 pm
I don't understand why she is writing a book. She's not a celebrity, she hasn't gone through some extraordinary life circumstance. What on earth could she write about that is so insightful?

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk
Right? She wants to be a motivational speaker. The way she just spews these rehearsed lines and quotes that she thinks sound profound 🙄 So annoying

Gladys Kravitz I
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Gladys Kravitz I »

She is so disgusting, what a narcissistic! I am amazed her worshippers believe anything she says. I watched her on TAR, loved her daddy for his personality, hated her for hers lol. Nothing new to report, I still hate her lol. I will say I loved the comment about her Flintstone feet, and charging toward her mirror, LMAO, her big fat sausage fingers in her tacky mismatched too tight rings also drive me crazy, her ignoring of Ford, her revolting baby talk to big baby shep, the list goes on and on, truly a self centered horrible soul. Sheep 🐑 are so stupid.

Gladys Kravitz I
Lurker
Lurker

and don't even get me started on the covid ignorance 🙄, truly selfish and above it all, fuck right off mal!

xxtc17
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by xxtc17 »

Keep an eye on Mallory's stories in the coming days- I have a feeling the COVID wave is starting to spread through these ignorant Nashville influencers. Kyle has posted about getting work done on his teeth it multiple times on his story and in all of them he is hanging out with his dentist (Who is a DOCTOR and probably is very exposed to the virus) without either of them mask on. So tired of these influencers pretending like COVID doesn't exist and traveling around and seeing people without masks. Shawn Johnson just tested positive and remember how her husband threw her that big surprise birthday party a couple of weeks ago?? (If you didn't hear about it- they posted about it on Tiktok- definitely tried to keep it quiet so people wouldn't judge them over having a party) I love how these influencers act like covid doesn't exist but then ask for prayers and kind messages when they finally get it. Like, you did this to yourself!! I wouldn't be surprised if Mallory and Kyle get it too, since I'm sure they were at Shawn's party. Shame on Shawn for putting her baby at risk and having a party during a pandemic.

scgirl212
Informer
Informer

Post by scgirl212 »

xxtc17 wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:04 pm
Keep an eye on Mallory's stories in the coming days- I have a feeling the COVID wave is starting to spread through these ignorant Nashville influencers. Kyle has posted about getting work done on his teeth it multiple times on his story and in all of them he is hanging out with his dentist (Who is a DOCTOR and probably is very exposed to the virus) without either of them mask on. So tired of these influencers pretending like COVID doesn't exist and traveling around and seeing people without masks. Shawn Johnson just tested positive and remember how her husband threw her that big surprise birthday party a couple of weeks ago?? (If you didn't hear about it- they posted about it on Tiktok- definitely tried to keep it quiet so people wouldn't judge them over having a party) I love how these influencers act like covid doesn't exist but then ask for prayers and kind messages when they finally get it. Like, you did this to yourself!! I wouldn't be surprised if Mallory and Kyle get it too, since I'm sure they were at Shawn's party. Shame on Shawn for putting her baby at risk and having a party during a pandemic.
You may just be right.....Kyle’s been really sick with “strep” but he’s quarantining upstairs? We’ll see how long he’s quarantined. Strep can be knocked out pretty quick with antibiotics, so if it’s more than a few days....I’d bet it’s covid.

Of course there’s just “no way” they could get covid cause they’re “so careful” like what!? They’re constantly hanging out with people unmasked inside. Eating inside at restaurants...Kyle always has his mask like a chin diaper. Just super ignorant people.

scgirl212
Informer
Informer

Post by scgirl212 »

Also I just realized that she said Kyle woke up coughing and coughing and a fever...guess what? If you’re coughing it’s not strep. Plus she looked legitimately worried yesterday.

ackbellai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ackbellai »

The whole Living Fully Community group on Facebook is flooded with complaints about shipping delays and merch sizing. People are pretty upset, and Mallory has been personally responding to the comments. Draaaaaamaaa.

Cokencheese
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Cokencheese »

Mallory always acts like she’s moving mountains when normal people balance working and children everyday . She’s always dragging Jesus into it when someone in the house even has a cold . She doesn’t seem like the caregiver type, you can tell she gets annoyed when she isn’t able to just give the kids to Kyle when he’s sick .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iactuallywork
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Iactuallywork »

Mallory Ervin is such a liar. She will do ANYTHING to make money. She posted a video about getting a new car back in Feb 2020. That lady is such a damn liar. She posted a video later on when she had a flat tire and it was her red car MONTHS later and NOW she is buying a new car and asking for recommendations. That girl did not buy a new car last year when she posted her video. It was all for advertisement for Mercedes. It’s like you can see she is lying. If she did buy a new car she would have flaunted the shit out of it. Now she is caught in your lies. Mallory, if you are going to lie then be good at it. Also, lying the truth will come out.

Iactuallywork
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Iactuallywork »

Also I am also confused as why Kyle posted a picture with him in a mask in his house if he has STREP. First of all.....it is very very rare for an adult to get strep. If they do it is most likely bacterial.....not viral. She acts like it is the end of the world to take care of her children. My husband is a doctor dealing with this pandemic. I’m a full time working mom with two children her kids age Want to talk about doing everything Mallory. I will be more then happy to have a conversation about that. You are an entitled, privileged brat. You are a liar and pathetic. You have no clue what it is like to be a “working mom.” You and kyle are trash. You are such a liar and so unauthentic it is not even funny.

Lurker321++
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Lurker321++ »

scgirl212 wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:55 am
Also I just realized that she said Kyle woke up coughing and coughing and a fever...guess what? If you’re coughing it’s not strep. Plus she looked legitimately worried yesterday.
Just came here to say that Kyle actually could have COVID and just not be showing a positive test yet. That’s why they say quarantine for a certain period of time after your negative test...meanwhile Mal is out posting from an event tonight...

What if she has it? I know to some it’s no biggie... but people are still dying everyday 😢

bff-breakdown
Learner
Learner

Post by bff-breakdown »

Who thinks Mallory is pregnant again?
Keep circulating the illness amongst all the Nashville celebs, tonight at JJD Kittenish party :roll:

JenniG7676
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by JenniG7676 »

Odd that miss luxury herself took out a PPP loan for $20k... she never once struggled through the pandemic. If anything she made more $$$

https://www.federalpay.org/paycheck-protection-program
Search her name and her loan pops right up... our tax payments officially went into their pocket.

Cokencheese
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Cokencheese »

I think she might be pregnant too . She can dress the new baby in pajamas everyday like she does the boys. They always look so sloppy. Does anyone else catch whenever she cooks anything it’s always “ next level.” Shoot me in the face . Everything she makes starts with onion, garlic, butter/oil followed by a prepackaged item. How revolutionary!
To the person who looked up her PPP loan, you are good ! Lol nothing like a millionaire getting a handout when others need it more . Bless her heart

Cokencheese
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Cokencheese »

JenniG7676 wrote:Odd that miss luxury herself took out a PPP loan for $20k... she never once struggled through the pandemic. If anything she made more $$$

Search her name and her loan pops right up... our tax payments officially went into their pocket.
You are good for thinking to look that up! Nothing like a millionaire getting a handout when others could have used it more . Bless her heart Image

Gladys Kravitz I
Lurker
Lurker

Cokencheese wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:35 pm
JenniG7676 wrote:Odd that miss luxury herself took out a PPP loan for $20k... she never once struggled through the pandemic. If anything she made more $$$

You are good for thinking to look that up! Nothing like a millionaire getting a handout when others could have used it more . Bless her heart Image Pure trash! 🤬 I am appalled at how many of these sheisters have done this. I pray it's the light the sheep need to see through this bullshit. So, how many legitimate small businesses were denied help, had to shut their doors forever, wondered how to pay the rent/ mortgage and struggled to feed their children? Truly disgusting.

Gladys Kravitz I
Lurker
Lurker

Sorry to post back to back but I just saw where the detached mother bought a new escalade today, apparently there is a 6 month waiting list and she gets one today. She says a deal fell through so she just got it. Ummmm what happened to the waiting list of people? Screw them, right?

bff-breakdown
Learner
Learner

Post by bff-breakdown »

Gladys Kravitz I wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:55 pm
Sorry to post back to back but I just saw where the detached mother bought a new escalade today, apparently there is a 6 month waiting list and she gets one today. She says a deal fell through so she just got it. Ummmm what happened to the waiting list of people? Screw them, right?
Someone needs to ask her if the $20k PPP loan went toward her $80-$100k+ Escalade :roll:

Iactuallywork
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Iactuallywork »

That is really fucked up that she took out a PPP loan. She went on a luxury vacation to 30A right after. That is appalling and disgusting. This should reported to the small business administration as a complaint. This is honestly illegal.

Cokencheese
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Cokencheese »

Her kids will destroy that car in no time with all the donuts and candy they eat . And her saying that she was going to look at Mini Vans right after looking at the Escalade is total bs.
She just showed her kids in a shopping cart at Target, what a death trap. Definition of the wild misbehaving kids while mom and dad think it’s so “ precious “ they are jumping all around, not in the seat. Hillbillies

Return to “Mallory Ervin”