continue here :tu:

2Hope4
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cynthia & Thomas Beaumont - Part 2

Post by 2Hope4 »

Cindy didn't blame the nephew when the credit card 'hack' occurred.

rational_thinker
Informer
Informer

Post by rational_thinker »

I don't think anyone here who knows her exploits thought for a minute that the nephew hacked their cards. In this vid alone she names off all the bills and other things they purchase on their cards for "points".

She thinks she's on a reality tv show like her beloved real housewives, she's learned that drama sells, she profits & he was a logical scape goat because she doesn't like him & bashing him made good tv, just like all the other trashing she does to other people. I'm also noticing that in one of her last videos someone who has gone to the defense of another NJ now relocated utuber is commenting. Coincidence, I don't think so but I'll just keep watching the train wreck lol

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

rational_thinker wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:10 am
I don't think anyone here who knows her exploits thought for a minute that the nephew hacked their cards. In this vid alone she names off all the bills and other things they purchase on their cards for "points".
I'm pretty sure you're right about needing a scapegoat and another reason to manipulate Tommy after alienating him from his family so that he won't want to see them again... and no, I never believed that for a second. Something else I dont' believe is that *anyone* past age 14 or so wouldn't know that you don't slander someone verbally in a public forum without having your backside get into legal trouble.

Not sure who you're talking about with the other thing.... BUT if it's what I think you mean, I don't follow that person. However, I *have* heard about the alleged sugar daddy helping someone else out... you think "he" (if he really exists) is trying to move in on Cynthia? Or did she reach out to "him" knowing how dire her situation is to become? Or maybe it's someone totally different that you're talking about... but I *did* see a suspicious comment and recalled the name.

Faeriebomb
Learner
Learner

Post by Faeriebomb »

Don't think I've ever seen someone unbox a gift for someone else - would have been nice for her to leave that amazon box as a surprise for her super's daughter, but I guess her "fans" demand unboxings. Notice how she said she wasn't sure she'd give the smaller samples as part of the gift? I'm sure she was eager to find something in that box to keep for herself. Not the "Muslim" blanket though! :rofl:

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

Faeriebomb wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:26 pm
Don't think I've ever seen someone unbox a gift for someone else - would have been nice for her to leave that amazon box as a surprise for her super's daughter, but I guess her "fans" demand unboxings. Notice how she said she wasn't sure she'd give the smaller samples as part of the gift? I'm sure she was eager to find something in that box to keep for herself. Not the "Muslim" blanket though! :rofl:
:lolface: I didn't hear the Muslim blanket part... funny. What I thought was hilarious was hearing her feel the need to clarify that it "isn't illegal".... which pretty much means she knows she shouldn't have done it. Fine line sometimes between illegal and morally shady... open a baby registry as if you're pregnant and buy a gift from it as if you're buying for your baby and get free stuff. Maybe it's not "illegal" per se, Cindy, but I'm afraid I'd feel a little trashy going through all that for something free. Might feel a little like dumpster diving.

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

And on this evening's menu at Casa de Beaumont: "Empadas" and "Columbiam Flam." Yum yum! :nana:

2Hope4
Talker
Talker

Post by 2Hope4 »

She could walk fine when she went to the fair, which was much further away than the pharmacy! But sent the frail, weak,suffering man to get his own medicine. Remember that mouth wash that she insisted he have BEFORE he needed it? Well Tommy either has used it all or the drug addict has taken it. Tommy tried to get more today, that was ready last Friday, and so I guess the pharmacy had put it back on the shelf since no one came to get it! She could have taken a cab uber or walked to get his medicine in the past week! But noooo!!!!!

and I saw the baby registry free gifts.... ugh! She is claiming money is tight, so if I see another darn unboxing of makeup, kids toys, junk, I'm gonna scream. I don't think I would be surprised if they haven't maxed out their credit with all the spending and less money coming in. Time will tell!

PassingBy
Debater
Debater

Post by PassingBy »

Wow—she must have put on all the weight he lost, Times three. Look at that chin!

Occasional
Talker
Talker

Post by Occasional »

Pops fell into quicksand, when he got hitched to that one. That’s what happens, when you let someone else wipe your butt.

Occasional
Talker
Talker

Post by Occasional »

PassingBy wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:13 pm
Wow—she must have put on all the weight he lost, Times three. Look at that chin!
Lmao! That chin has a life of its own.

PassingBy
Debater
Debater

Post by PassingBy »

badgal69
Informer
Informer

Post by badgal69 »

I thought brefix at Cindy's would get the thread name lol

S0extra
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by S0extra »

She's despicable, doing laundry and complaining that her husband, after rounds of radiation, is being "dramatic" by taking 5 hours to finish and Ensure. How about it hurts THAT much? Further, the feeding tube. She says she wants it to be his choice, his body. He tells her to decide, she says its unfair to put that on her. She does understand what Power of Attorney involves right? It involves being mature enough to make well thought out decisions in another person's best interest. Good luck with that! It is sad that Tommy, even by her words, is wasting away. I saw an old movie poster for "Weekend at Bernie's" the other day. Reminds me of the trips to Macy's.

2Hope4
Talker
Talker

Post by 2Hope4 »

When she called the doctor to get more medicine WHY didn't she ask for an appointment so they could see how he is doing? How's he can't eat? His throat may not let him swallow! Not only pain, but spasms, and lack of muscle tone to allow swallowing! Making fun of how he swallows UGH! CALL HIS DOCTOR YOU IDIOT AND MAKE AN APPOINTMENT FOR HIM TO BE SEEN! NOT ALL PLACES ARE CLOSED ON MONDAY EITHER! Heck, I'd take him to the ER NOW... but then again, I love my husband.

Sally78
Informer
Informer

Post by Sally78 »

Cynthia,I strongly suggest you take Tommy to the ER asap!! Open your eyes!! Tommy isn't able to eat enough calories on his own to improve his health.He needs a feeding tube!! You claim he is letting you make the decision.And you are eating enough for 6 people everyday.

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

S0extra wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:54 pm
She's despicable, doing laundry and complaining that her husband, after rounds of radiation, is being "dramatic" by taking 5 hours to finish and Ensure. How about it hurts THAT much? Further, the feeding tube. She says she wants it to be his choice, his body. He tells her to decide, she says its unfair to put that on her. She does understand what Power of Attorney involves right? It involves being mature enough to make well thought out decisions in another person's best interest. Good luck with that!
Oh yes! When she was sitting there whining about it "not being fair" that he expected her to make the decision, I remembered her announcing so proudly right after diagnosis about how Tommy had "signed the papers" to make her the sole decision maker in his care... did she not KNOW that's called a POA and it means *she* makes the decisions????

And then whining about not eating or drinking instead of going to ER. Acting as if getting two Ensures down a day is enough to keep someone alive and functioning. Whining about the doctor's office not asking how Tommy feels. Whining about not being able to get up before 7:30. Oh and the best part was acting shocked that someone asked her why she complained about laundry being $1.75.... Uh, maybe because you don't whine about the money you spend on gambling tickets, lotions, potions, subscription boxes, candles, etc. ad nauseum.

Lady, you need psychiatric intervention... much sooner than later. You do know, do you not, that if something *does* happen to Tommy, you're going to be investigated as his caretaker for letting him deteriorate so badly?

Post by Guest »

People whose diets are rich in plant foods such as fruits and vegetables have a lower risk of getting cancers of the mouth, pharynx, larynx, esophagus, stomach, and lung, and some evidence suggests that maintaining a diet rich in plant foods also lowers the risk of cancers of the colon, pancreas, and prostate.

Post by Guest »

This is what I want to say on her channel but it will be blocked. Her viewers praising her for keeping him from a feeding tube and let her nutritionally starve him to death for months make me vomit.
"Take him to the hospital, he needs a drip and he needs a feeding tube. Buy a blender and make soups and juices. Look up all the nutritional organic foods. Refined foods, high fat, sugar are garbage. Take him to the hospital. Fuck off praising her, you bunch of drainers, who keep her in perpetual state of ignorance. Go to your local hospitals morgue cause thats all your here for, sending her shit in the mail and high sugar foods...she needs to learn and grow up herself"

Post by Guest »

cancer advice from her viewer christie...lord give me strength
Christie A
Christie A
11 hours ago (edited)
Mix in some cool whip, or whipping cream into the ensure to make it more appealing. Sprinkle some marshmallow & crushed up graham crackers, etc. I know it's hard.. you're doing everything you can.

Return to “Cynthia Ann Beaumont”