Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cynthia & Thomas Beaumont - Part 2

Post by MadMorrigan »

littlegarose wrote:
MadMorrigan wrote:
justwonderingdelete995 wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:22 pm
All I can say, if someone falsely accused me and I had the money I would file a cease and desist. But again, why waste the money. That is the one thing that really grinds me about her. Unless you are 100 percent certain and you cannot be due to them posting entire life online. Anyone can call have the phone number cloaked and pretend to be anyone and there is no way of knowing. Not with todays technology and I can bet one of her neighbors turned her in for the cats. Who wants to be around a bunch of feral cats. It smells. I wish them the best but it grinds me when she just blames it all on two people.
That's probably my biggest beef too. And with her extreme paranoia I have no doubt that she, in some way, was behind the swatting of Pam, and that is serious, SERIOUS business. Pam (or Ginger) could have been hurt, even shot. I'm sure Pam endured at least some psychological trauma and at worst might end up suffering from PTSD. At the very least Cynthia incited one of her rabid fans to call in that false report and to this day she manipulates her fans to bully Pam and Stan (and anyone whom she considers having disrespected her, which, given her profound paranoia, is pretty much EVERYONE). Have no doubts, she would do that to any of us here if she found out who we were. Instead, poor Pam and Stan are going to take the abuse from her contempt for all of us. I honestly used to enjoy her channel, but now I consider her to be a dangerous paranoid narcissist and I'm just watching for the trainwreck, and hopefully some humbling of the beast.
I also feel very strongly that Cynthia or one of her “fans” was behind that. All because Pam dared voice her opinion about her. Also because she befriend Stan. Cynthia couldn’t stand it when that happened. That her lies might be exposed. Let’s put it this way, she’s such a hateful, bitter person, that I wouldn’t put it past her. She’s trash.
Can you imagine her abject FURY at not being able to control Pam and Stan (and us) the way she does Tommy? Someone here once posted that Tommy is essentially a ventriloquist's dummy with her hand up his butt controlling everything he says. Can you imagine how upsetting it is to her to not have such control over EVERYONE? To hear people not agree with her, and actually call her out on her bullshit, must cause her to internally melt down every single time she's confronted with anything that can be considered criticism. Even people who sincerely care and are just trying to help by offering advice get figuratively spat on and immediately blocked. Then she BRAGS about blocking people while in the very next breath plays the poor pitiful orphan card about how nobody loves them (her!) and they're all alone. The lack of self-awareness is staggering. SMDH :FU:

2Hope4
Talker
Talker

Post by 2Hope4 »

So Betty was at the hospital? I heard her say something about Betty and brexfix.

Glad T made it though his surgery. I can't believe she said they are giving hi TYLENOL in the epidural... what a dumbfreak. NO CINDY! That is completely false.
And short people have low blood pressure but tall people have high blood pressure. NO CINDY! That is completely false.

2Hope4
Talker
Talker

Post by 2Hope4 »

Annie Rose wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:33 pm
Six hours ago she posted that she could see Tommy in about an hour. One hour ago she posted that she's still waiting. Not sure what would cause that but I'm thinking Lady Beaumont isn't very happy about it.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk
Most likely low blood pressure, and difficulty coming out of anesthesia. It's not uncommon to be in the postop phase for longer than an hour. If there's any complications, like the low pressure, or not waking up and responding, or increase pain, etc, they aren't going to allow him to be sent to a room until stable. As my daughter reminds me frequently about animals, it's not the surgery itself that is the greatest risk, it's coming out of the anesthesia.

Post by Guest »

I am happy Tommy made it through.

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

justwonderingdelete995 wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:22 am
I am happy Tommy made it through.
Can't think of why anyone wouldn't be... we are all happy for that.

RuthyB79
Learner
Learner

Post by RuthyB79 »

That woman has no shame. I think it is so rude that she posted a picture of him sleeping/unconscious, while he is recovering. I find it hard to believe anyone would be ok with that and yet I know so many people take pics of themselves that should be kept private.

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

RuthyB79 wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:23 am
That woman has no shame. I think it is so rude that she posted a picture of him sleeping/unconscious, while he is recovering. I find it hard to believe anyone would be ok with that and yet I know so many people take pics of themselves that should be kept private.
I had a little trouble with that one, too... No class and no mouth filter, but none of it surprises me anymore. Equally as bad was going home and sitting there whining and complaining that they wanted to wake him at 5-6 a.m. to sit up. There are *reasons* they do that, Cynthia. And does she really think he'll be getting that much sleep with his pain and all those tubes? I think she lost her thinking cap.... probably around 40 years ago.

There are also reasons they don't want to just constantly feed him pain meds like Cynthia does when something hurts a little... I feel an ouchy, I'll pop a pill.... some opioids always make it better. :roll:

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

I know. All I could think was "thank goodness he's there and not with HER".
If it was up to her and the doctor said he had to get up at 5-6am to start walking around, you know Cindy would never comply with that.

I think Tommy is doomed if he goes home at ANY point during recovery, what with C making her own rules because "she knows better".
Already being argumentative. "Can't they wait till at least 7:00?" You know that C would wait for damn sure. Probably till noon - she'd need that time from 7am to noon to "loosen her back up", after all.

Ugh. It was horrible to force him to be on camera right after surgery. WTF was she thinking??? She did the same with her mother. She's fucking gross.

And yes, no one here wishes Tommy ill regarding his recovery.

ETA: I hope PassingBy will chime in. She knows so much about this procedure, and I'd love to know her thoughts about what she thinks of the last couple days videos.

I was surprised Cynthia didn't bring up the BLACKOUT LIST once she got home yesterday. :roll: :roll:

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

About to start watching this:

Hope everything is ok.

Jesus ALL THAT SHIT in the background! CLEAN YOUR LIVING SPACE, CYNTHIA!

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

littlegarose wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:56 am
Hope everything is ok.
Yeah, everything's fine. She learned the fine art of trolling. I watched a few minutes of this one and then couldn't take the complaining any longer. Maybe I'll finish later, maybe not. Interesting note... when I hit the stop it froze my videa at a place where she had her head slightly turned, and looked *exactly* like Mary... not just a little bit either. Had to do a double take.

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

Jesus Christ. Her back, her leg, her cramps..... Her Her Her.
"I don't know why it's so bad" (whiny voice)

Guess what Cynthia, there's SOMETHING YOU CAN DO to help with your back, leg, knee pain.
LOSE ABOUT 150lbs!
But of course, nothing is her fault.

I wonder if Tommy isn't home by then, who will go get her percs? Will she send Enrico or Betty?
You know regardless of his condition, if HE is home, she'll send him to the pharmacy because "Oh, my back! My knee! My wrist! I have shingles!"

****ETA SPOILER ALERT - She says "lymph NOIDS" in this video. :help:

Homesteader
Informer
Informer

Post by Homesteader »

OK after her video this AM, I'm beginning to fthink he might have had a lesser surgery than we were led to believe. He is up sitting in a chair, calling her on the phone, and she said something about he can't eat for 2 days, but no mention of a feeding tube. Perhaps the docs felt he wasn't in good enough condition for the full-on surgery so just did what could be safely done with someone his age and condition? I feel like something isn't quite adding up here. But good for him - it appears he will be back to his gambling, ticket scratching ways sooner rather than later.

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

Agreed. It doesn't really track for me either as far as the surgery and what we were led to believe.
Who knows? With Cynthia it's like a game of telephone where you have to wonder what she was told vs. what she says in her videos.

Return to “Cynthia Ann Beaumont”