Alex and Michael: Too Lame for Fame, Moved to Nashville & Content is Still the Same (Pt. 14)

GossipyB
Informer
Informer

Re: Alex and Michael: Too Lame for Fame, Moved to Nashville & Content is Still the Same (Pt. 14)

Post by GossipyB »

This is honestly one of her worst videos. I mean, nothing goes together and it altogether just looks...sad? Depressing? Lame? A metaphor for her life? I don’t know but you just see other YT’s decorations and I get excited to get everything out and start decorating. Hers is like a “what not to do” type video. Her execution is just terrible. I’m embarrassed for her. She needs to stop.

I know some on here aren’t fans of Mallory, but I give her major props for her quick decorating tips and presentation of food. I actually take screenshots and bookmark her stuff to use for the future. Alex in comparison... WOW! It looks like someone was blindfolded and was asked to decorate. Sheesh.

[justsayin]
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Alex and Michael: Too Lame for Fame, Moved to Nashville & Content is Still the Same (Pt. 14)

Post by [justsayin] »

Randomuser01 wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:14 pm
Go watch the "Decorate with me for Christmas 2019" video if you want to know how NOT to decorate for Christmas. The video should have been called "unboxing garland and hanging a wreath."
And unpacking and assembling a prelit tree with no ornaments, and awkwardly (were they serious about that!?) wrapping a garland around our ugly staircase.

Wow, just wow.

CEM1012
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by CEM1012 »

Lots of negative comments on the new video. I give it ten more minutes before this dimwits go on their delete spree

CEM1012
Debater
Debater

Post by CEM1012 »

And how on earth are magnolia leaves and cotton bulbs Christmas decor? That’s how I would decorate my house for the summer?!?! It looks pitiful I am truly embarrassed for them. And why buy new ornaments if you’re not putting them up?! They were just too lazy to go buy more like they said they needed two more boxes of ornaments

Momofone
Informer
Informer

Post by Momofone »

I haven’t even finished the video and it’s already a disaster. Why is she so scatter brained? She can’t remember where she bought things from and looks at Michael like mehhhh. He answers for her. Something ain’t right with her. She has farmhouse mixed with modern. Not cute!

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

Watching her struggle to function through life with her three remaining brain cells reminds me of the time her and Michael took Julian to the park or something and she told 6 month old Julian to “go play”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gggossipgirl
Debater
Debater

Post by Gggossipgirl »

She is trying to be Sivan Ayla SO BAD like it’s actually pathetic.. idk if any of you follow Sivan (I do) and half of the shit Alex has in her “Christmas” video Sivan has but it’s her every day decor, not Christmas... straight down to the beads that she randomly threw on the table (Sivan has the same exact ones in her house in her entry way). I don’t get this girl? Why can’t she be true to herself? Sivan comes from $ and her husband is a successful lawyer, her house is decorated the way it is bc she can afford it and has taste. I’m not saying you need money in order to decorate nicely, but Alex tries to act like she has the means to buy $300 wreaths and magnolia branches when she doesn’t and her lack of cohesiveness and style is apparent because she can’t stay true to her own taste and lifestyle. I’m so over it. This video really threw me over the edge.

Momofone
Informer
Informer

Post by Momofone »

She’s saying flock and floof 🤣 It’s fluff! Good lord this girl has no brain cells.

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

Just watched the Christmas decorating video and it actually makes me so sad to see how bad everything looks omg. It’s like the dollar store threw up in a 1 million dollar house. Man what in the world Alex has zero direction with decor.

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 »

I can't wait for her to go on her stories and rant about how people are commenting on how much they dont like the decor. This will be her exact response:

"You don't have to like it because I like it, so that's all that matters"

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

ROFLMAO! ok she has officially lost her mind! Is she serious about this decor or is she actually punking us?! I never laughed so hard! I really needed a good laugh today, thanks Alex!! Can't turn away from the trainwreck!

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

jliz10925 wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:36 pm
I can't wait for her to go on her stories and rant about how people are commenting on how much they dont like the decor. This will be her exact response:

ImageImage

Yep or she will possible MAKE A DIG at her subs that she HATES and say something like you have to have "good taste" or "minimal taste" or something to that effect that is a passive-aggressive put-down to everyone.

[justsayin]
Informer
Informer

Post by [justsayin] »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:22 pm
She used to have a cute girly taste, and like someone said, that's what she built her audience from. And now she's just trying to copy aesthetic houses from instagram yet forgets she has a child and her home needs to cater to that? These are the memories she's going to tell him about?? Really? "Look Julian. Look at the cotton I put out for Christmas! Look at the GTB sweatshirt I was wearing and look at my Louis Vuitton earrings!"

There's no substance. She's so sad and lost deep-down, I hope she gets help
Go back to her 2016 DIY garland video and wow, it’s actually so beautiful. God only know how much she spent on that stuff (mostly frontgate), but still beautiful. How do you go from THAT to this year’s disaster!? It literally begs the question, has she lost her marbles?

Van_2500
Debater
Debater

Post by Van_2500 »

eyeroller wrote:ROFLMAO! ok she has officially lost her mind! Is she serious about this decor or is she actually punking us?! I never laughed so hard! I really needed a good laugh today, thanks Alex!! Can't turn away from the trainwreck!
I had to watch and see it for myself and wow who is this person?? It was really hard to watch not only because her style is all other the place but her attitude is nasty. She so rude to Michael and treats him like her assistant. I can only imagine how she treats him when the camera is off

Aexish
Informer
Informer

Post by Aexish »

Bahanahahahaha!!!! Was that video real??? :rofl:

That was her main channel decorate with me for Christmas???? Woooow

They both lost it. That was garbage! The bitch asked on stories which video people wanted to see first and most voted for this one. Did they forget to film it so drove back to Nashville to film this crap within 5 minutes??? What the actual fuck was that???

I am loving the comments tho :rofl: They are done. Her beloved subs are waking up finally lmao

Keep vlogmas to yo self losers. Who wants to watch anything from these two?

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

She's about to literally block everyone if she goes on a blocking spree. Oh dear, what to do?!

Post by Guest »

eyeroller wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:44 pm
jliz10925 wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:36 pm

ImageImage

Yep or she will possible MAKE A DIG at her subs that she HATES and say something like you have to have "good taste" or "minimal taste" or something to that effect that is a passive-aggressive put-down to everyone.
This!!!! Will never admit she failed, and fake through her teeth that she likes something when she probably doesn’t even like it herself. This is giving me Flashbacks from the time she bought the hideous LV grandpa shoes. Also when she wore those stupid hair clips.
She was like “If you don’t know fashion you probably won’t like or understand the trend” 😂😂😂what an IDIOT!!!!

Also some people in her comment are saying she’s going for a southern living Christmas decor. That is nowhere near southern living Christmas decor. Actually southern living is over the top with Christmas, very warm, homey, inviting southern Christmas vibe.

I don’t know what she was going for this was a total flop how embarrassing.

Aexish
Informer
Informer

Post by Aexish »

Did I hear her say flock when she meant fluff???? Omg this is so embarrassing :o

Gozzipqween
Talker
Talker

Post by Gozzipqween »

Going through the comments on the video now and omg not a SINGLE positive comment! I guess her subs are starting to catch on like the rest of us. Wonder why she’s waiting so long to delete comments lol I’m shocked they’re still there.

Gozzipqween
Talker
Talker

Post by Gozzipqween »

Omg double post but did anyone that watched the video notice at 10:55 colbie is barking and alex whips around and gives him a dirty disgusted look with Michael saying “can you not?”. He’s a dog!! What kind of monsters are these people???? Poor colbie they don’t even deserve to own a pet or have children

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”