SoonToGoBankruptDoll4FictionalBumbleBabyDaddy Part 104

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.
Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: SoonToGoBankruptDoll4FictionalBumbleBabyDaddy Part 104

Post by Encyclopedia »

I guess I'm in the minority, but I'm personally really hoping there won't be a sex tape. I mean...have you guys seen Aaron Carter? You all know that what will be seen won't be able to be unseen. All I can imagine is Aaron's bony, lanky-body slapping against a giant tub of fat lard. :barf: :bang:

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by pious »

I'm curious what the response will be when her ep of The Doctors come out. Sounds like they bought into her crap and are going to portray her, I'm sorry--him, as actually trans. I just wonder how long she'll keep it up.

She's carved out the perfect nonsensical way to keep being Trish but also a TRANS ICON. She's a man stuck in a woman's body who wants to have the most over-exaggerated female features and dress and act like a woman. So really all she has to do to keep up the ruse is pretend to be a "boy" when she doesn't have on makeup and people will eat that shit up.

I'm not the most educated on trans topics, but does there exist an actual trans-man who loves to flash his square watermelon titties every chance he gets?

I wish Joe Rogan had more YouTubers on. I'd love to see his fanbase go at her.

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

This photo needs a trypophobia warning.

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater »

So many dumb, gullible people out there it’s frightening- getting scammed left and right, not looking for facts or logic

surgeryhugs
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by surgeryhugs »

the bet on it remake is absolute garbage. i'd rather look at literal dog shit tbh

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater »

AH ha ha I saw the clips on IG- what a JOKE, ah ha ha I needed a good laugh :D How embarrassing HA

melissa_nine
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by melissa_nine »

The water there comes with built in Snapchat filters.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Itsjustaride
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Itsjustaride »

Omg that music video, saw the clips on ig too, she just looks like a middle aged woman that needs to go to the bathroom really bad. Shes not meant to do such physical roles. Shes so slow I cant decide if it's because shes so fat or so stupid.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Icanteven11
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Icanteven11 »

kb925 wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:16 pm
Yoooooo her skin is baddddddd. Discolored. Huge picked pimples.

She's doing something to make her face breakout. I know she had moderate acne but her skin wasn't that bad. It's either she's binge eating or drugs again.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
I remember her skin always being this bad, she said she had cystic acne back in 2011. She’s just breaking out more & generally not caring for her skin as she ages. I saw her in person years ago, maybe 2013 & her skin was horrible then. I really don’t think she has drug issues I believe that’s another lie to be relatable to another audience. I for sure don’t think she does meth, she does not appear to be on meth at all. It causes ticks & really erratic behaviour. She exhibits behaviours that are predominate in someone with mental issues. The rapid speech, never finishing a thought, switching topics mid sentence, etc.

Lady Grey
Informer
Informer

Post by Lady Grey »

paperplaid4 wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:07 am
Lady Grey wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:25 pm
idk if anyone remembers the ASMR banana girl, but let me recap. she was a very sweet, pretty girl who made ASMR videos. she started to become kind of a troll and did an ASMR about how to eat a banana that was a bit X-Rated. fast foward, that's what she became known for and her videos got weirder and weirder and she started looking really worse for wear. i didn't even recognize her. come to find out, she overdosed and passed away very, very recently. it was found out via her boyfriend on twitter. her instagram comments all deluded to her passing away and meth addiction even way back before she passed. i know this is trisha's thread but it just really struck me. like of course i know drugs are dangerous, of course i know overdoses can happen. but to see it have happened to someone i once watched, it just hits different. it becomes more real. i've said before i don't think trisha cares or considers real consequences. to her, thinks are all fictionalized and sensationalized. she can do drugs because it adds to her story, but she doesn't realize how scary that world can be. her mom needs to step up and get her some help. i hate her, i think she's a vile human being. but i would never wish this on anyone, including her. she needs help. and her fishies, her family, everyone just seems to blind to it.
Just curious, what's the name of the "banana girl" you're talking about?
her name was 'cloveress' if i am spelling that correctly, i believe her first name was natalie. it's heartbreaking. i first watched her long before the banana video and she was so sweet and enjoyable. then she started doing her troll videos which weren't my taste at all. i stopped watching years ago. someone in the asmr thread (there's actually an asmr thread here, which is funny to me) mentioned her passing and so i looked up who she was and i was shocked it was the same person. the change was heartbreaking. and it seemed to come on so fast based on her ig pictures. trisha needs to be careful. i never did hard drugs, but even this was a wakeup call to me and i don't even partake in anything. it's like, you do the programs in schools, you hear how scary and dangerous drugs are, but this just really put it into perspective for me. and i'll snark on trish until the cows come home. i cannot stand this vile human, but i wouldn't wish this outcome on anyone, including trisha.

ShimmeryPeachyPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ShimmeryPeachyPink »

TeddySerious wrote: Her fanbase are hills have eyes types and people who think See Spot Run is Shakespeare. We aren’t talking about the upper elite of intelligence. They buy her merch and parade around the trailer park or local Piggly Wiggly talking about how Trisha is such a famous qweeeennn. These are the same people who not only lose their shit when they see Trisha, but also when there’s a new monster truck show in town or when they see past due date bakery items on a close out rack in Walmart.

You’re talking about trashy morons. No point even arguing with their breed.
Most of them are the epitome of People of Walmart.

Icanteven11
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Icanteven11 »

Linda2017 wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:09 am
Kyra is not the sharpest crayon in the box aka she is a total idiot. I love how her and then other girl have no life and all they do is buying some crappy merch and retweeting shit.
Instead of Jeffrees&Shanes overpriced palette Kyra should pay for some serious therapy
Apparently she just lost a baby, now that’s terrifying! There’s no way she’s even remotely mentally stable to raise a child. She’s got the mentality of a 13 year old, her & that Jess from the UK.

ShimmeryPeachyPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ShimmeryPeachyPink »

The Bet On It video is as bad as we all knew it would be. Imagine spending $100K on this trash.

She also cut out the dramatic jump off the rocks that Zac Efron does in the original :rofl:
Icanteven11 wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:02 am
Apparently she just lost a baby, now that’s terrifying! There’s no way she’s even remotely mentally stable to raise a child. She’s got the mentality of a 13 year old, her & that Jess from the UK.
The thought of someone having sex with Kyra weirds me out. She looks like one of those women who might be 12 but also might be 45, and lives with her mom and stays a virgin forever.

Post by Guest »

At one point in the song around 2:28 when she looks in the water, it sounds like she’s using the T Pain yourself mic from back in the day.

(Not ashamed to say I had one.
Immmma buy you a drankkkkk...)

Linda2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Linda2017 »

Everytime I see Trisha's music videos, I am shocked how bad of an actress she is. Other youtubers and instagram people do these kind of videos too and they are somewhat good. But Trisha no. She looks wrong, walks wrong, moves her claws wrong... there is no talent whatsoever.

Lady Grey
Informer
Informer

Post by Lady Grey »

ShimmeryPeachyPink wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:44 am
The Bet On It video is as bad as we all knew it would be. Imagine spending $100K on this trash.

She also cut out the dramatic jump off the rocks that Zac Efron does in the original :rofl:
Icanteven11 wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:02 am
The thought of someone having sex with Kyra weirds me out. She looks like one of those women who might be 12 but also might be 45, and lives with her mom and stays a virgin forever.
she's so mentally young that there's an added layer of disturbance to it. her mental age seems to be that of a child, or very young preteen. the thought of her having such adult relations and adult life-steps like having sex, having a baby, etc. is just too much.

lilbitdramatic
Talker
Talker

Post by lilbitdramatic »

Just know it’s coming. The tour is about over and she will be in that little condo/apartment she likes to call a penthouse all alone with nothing but fast food to keep her company. The breakdown is coming.

Itsjustaride
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Itsjustaride »

Whoever said that she cant act and doesnt move correctly, I think this photo sums up what you said perfectly. In Zacs photo, it may be cheesy acting but the emotion that hes trying to portray is obvious. Whereas Trish looks like a nutjob. If you asked a stranger what emotion that's supposed to be it would be unguessable! That's only the face a psychopath would make when trying to imitate somebody. I mean she may literally not be able to read emotions or faces guys. Another checkmark for a fas/psycho diagnosis.

I've never seen high school musical but something tells me she got everything completly wrong lol Image

Itsjustaride
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Itsjustaride »

Oh wow, so I just watched the original. Can trisha run? Or jump? Seriously, have we ever seen her run? In comparison to Zac she is so low energy and uncoordinated. That's why she looks like she needs to take a shit the whole time. Maybe shes not mentally fast enough to process her surroundings if shes moving too fast lol

corncobcucumber82
Talker
Talker

Post by corncobcucumber82 »

What a waste of money. The chick is so out of shape she could barely manage to walk with some sort of emotion.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”