TheTimTracker &NowIt’sTimeForThatPoorKid Part 7

80ssailor
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheTimTracker &NowIt’sTimeForThatPoorKid Part 7

Post by 80ssailor »

Who edited this video if she is in so much pain? Also, why talk about it for 10 minutes in the parking garage instead of going in??

Animefan28
Debater
Debater

Post by Animefan28 »

Anything for attention those two. Gotta keep the views up.

Kotose
Learner
Learner

Post by Kotose »

gizmojee wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:41 pm
GuruWannabe wrote:Jen is literally dumb. They went to the hospital because she was in a lot of pain which I feel for her I really do.

I guess a nurse said that she had this pain from 4 months on till birth and Jen goes “I feel like that isn’t possible. I don’t think anyone could deal with this pain for 5 months” DOES SHE NOT REALIZE PEOPLE HAVE WAY WORSE SITUATIONS. What about women who have triplets? What about women who have prexisting conditions and are pregnant.

Then she goes “I felt like I was in labour. If labour is worse then this pain then I don’t want to go through labour.” GOOD FUCKING LUCK. Although I think they are having a c section but that shit hurts after.

Then at the end they say how she can’t walk through the parks but she shouldn’t have been doing all that walking before. Then they talk about getting her an electric scooter at the parks.
Maybe she should hush and trust the medical professional who went to nursing school and works in labor and delivery rather than listening to Dr. Tim Image I haven't watched the video but according to what your post she said she "felt like she was in labor" so it sounds like she was experiencing Braxton Hicks contractions rather than true labor. She better buckle up and get ready for this rollercoaster. My goodness I worry for this child. Does anyone know if they've gone to any birthing or parenting classes at all? Or is handy man Tim thinking they can just wing this?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
they did no parenting classes (you think they'd vlog that if they are vlogging this hospital run). they had 1 book from what they told us, they have no family or friends who have children that will be there to support them, only the mayor guy and nicole is it? (sorry she's so bland i forget her name)... so yeah they are so unprepared it isn't even funny. So how does the hospital treat first time parents in america? in my country new moms stay in the hospital for 2~3 days after the first birth and the nurses will actually help teach you some basic stuff (how to hold the baby correctly, changing diapers, breastfeeding). but i'm guessing that's not a thing out there? so in short...
they are screwed... .

Sephtilly80
Learner
Learner

Post by Sephtilly80 »

In fairness to Jenn, I had SPD with my first child and it’s excruciating. It feels like your pelvis is broken...

Im shocked though that they vlogged from the car before they knew she was okay. That’s really not good..

jdimlet__
Learner
Learner

Post by jdimlet__ »

Remember a few years ago (when this thread would get only a couple of posts a month!) and Jenn replied to a comment which mocked her appearance and she called the poster ‘ratchet’ and it was SO blatantly her 🤣🤣

I’d love new members to see that.

jdimlet__
Learner
Learner

Post by jdimlet__ »

Oh my god, Jenn’s voice is ridiculous. You know when someone is genuinely ill and in pain there’s no need to put on a slow, breathy voice....TAKE NOTE JENN. Martyr.
‘Google telling you you’re dying’. Oh JUST GROW UP.

Am I not right in saying that the baby had just dropped into place?

Rebelle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

TheTimTracker &NowIt’sTimeForThatPoorKid Part 7

Post by Rebelle »

Kotose wrote:
gizmojee wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:41 pm
GuruWannabe wrote:Jen is literally dumb. They went to the hospital because she was in a lot of pain which I feel for her I really do.

I guess a nurse said that she had this pain from 4 months on till birth and Jen goes “I feel like that isn’t possible. I don’t think anyone could deal with this pain for 5 months” DOES SHE NOT REALIZE PEOPLE HAVE WAY WORSE SITUATIONS. What about women who have triplets? What about women who have prexisting conditions and are pregnant.

Then she goes “I felt like I was in labour. If labour is worse then this pain then I don’t want to go through labour.” GOOD FUCKING LUCK. Although I think they are having a c section but that shit hurts after.

Then at the end they say how she can’t walk through the parks but she shouldn’t have been doing all that walking before. Then they talk about getting her an electric scooter at the parks.
Maybe she should hush and trust the medical professional who went to nursing school and works in labor and delivery rather than listening to Dr. Tim Image I haven't watched the video but according to what your post she said she "felt like she was in labor" so it sounds like she was experiencing Braxton Hicks contractions rather than true labor. She better buckle up and get ready for this rollercoaster. My goodness I worry for this child. Does anyone know if they've gone to any birthing or parenting classes at all? Or is handy man Tim thinking they can just wing this?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
they did no parenting classes (you think they'd vlog that if they are vlogging this hospital run). they had 1 book from what they told us, they have no family or friends who have children that will be there to support them, only the mayor guy and nicole is it? (sorry she's so bland i forget her name)... so yeah they are so unprepared it isn't even funny. So how does the hospital treat first time parents in america? in my country new moms stay in the hospital for 2~3 days after the first birth and the nurses will actually help teach you some basic stuff (how to hold the baby correctly, changing diapers, breastfeeding). but i'm guessing that's not a thing out there? so in short...
they are screwed... .
So, the hospital I gave birth in is all about rooming in, which means they won’t take your baby to the nursery unless you request it. Which was great bc we got all of the snuggles and was able to learn his cues. Made us feel confident going home, but we’re still thankful we took the care & safety class.
I was admitted on a Tuesday afternoon, had my son just after midnight (so tech Wed) and was discharged on Friday afternoon. The nurses helped with swaddling and other things, they’re very helpful all around, but at the same time they’re SO busy we felt bad asking for help with basic stuff.

If Jenn has a c-section she has 4 nights of recovery. She’s going to need a lot of help. Idk if it’s the same with everyone, but my SIL wasn’t allowed to pickup the baby or put her down and couldn’t be out of bed holding her.

Edit to add: also depending when she has the baby, he may have to go into the NICU.

Rosebunny
Informer
Informer

Post by Rosebunny »

Well, now we know Tim will definitely be sticking the camera right in Jenn's face when she's actually having the baby. I don't have high hopes for them giving the kid any privacy :roll:

Post by Guest »

First off, WHO is filming leisurely in their car before going into the hospital to get pain checked out that YOU'VE HAD FOR THREE DAYS AND IS PROGRESSIVELY GETTING WORSE and you're just sitting there shooting the breeze yapping about the pain and yapping about who you called and yapping about how you're going to go into the hospital.

I'm sorry. If you're in major pain - YOU DON'T TALK LIKE THAT OR DO THAT.

You get your ass into the hospital. You don't put a fucking camera in your face and "chat" about it.  From :38 to 3:07!?!??!?!?

ESPECIALLY considering its concerning the BABY YOU THOUGHT YOU'D NEVER HAVE. And you don't even have a bag packed yet? Considering you're high-risk and all that you've been talking about with early delivery possibilities?!?!?

I just can't with these two. :roll:

and @5:51 with them trying to explain SPD... omggggggg….

BTW, I do find it interesting - considering all we've discussed on here lately - that they're suddenly dropping DX names in the vid description (and finally said partial previa)... and of course, gotta have that requisite thumbnail of Jenn in her hospital gown! Gotta get them dollar bills, y'al!!

And to #babytracker aka kerching... BEST of luck to you to have to deal with these two as parents... :(

s_amber
Learner
Learner

Post by s_amber »

This Pregnancy Update made me truly hate Tim.

He isn't a doctor, his whole ECV shit... TIM SHE CAN'T WALK! I had SPD during my pregnancy (which hopefully Jenn doesn't end up like me with stillbirth)...I am so annoyed that Tim kept correcting her when he shouldn't. He isn't a doctor.

But shame on Jenn for hanging on to everything he says like gospel. When I was pregnant my SO was so cautious with me and double checked everything I ate.

Mr. I READ THE BOOKS doesn't fucking care... Live baby= views.... Unfortunate passing= views... Jenn didn't want that camera on her during the whole thing, you could see when she was in the hospital bed.

He will turn this into live shows so fucking quick.

Lucy4984
Learner
Learner

Post by Lucy4984 »

As first time parents, how could you not take a baby and safety class? I had a ton of experience working in a daycare center before I had my 1st but we still took all the classes the hospital offered. I also read several books but I still didn't feel prepared when we brought her home.

It boggles my mind how these 2 can just "wing it." I have friends who I consider laid back but they still took the classes.

These vloggers who have to document every single second of their lives to share is really pathetic. This poor kid will never have any privacy and once he starts school, he will be teased so badly because his parents are YouTubers.

littleowls
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by littleowls »

I had to come to this thread to see if anyone else thought that Jenn looks like Zelda from the old Pet Sematary movie in the thumbnail of the new vlog. What a terribly unflattering choice lol

craychel813
Informer
Informer

Post by craychel813 »

Most of you have already expressed the same irritations I came here to rant about regarding their newest home vlog. I'm not sure how two people can be so dense and ignorant during a pregnancy.

First of all, this bitch knows she is high risk and has a low lying placenta and waited through 3 DAYS of new pain to start calling doctors and going to the hospital?? Then you vlog in the car before going to actually get checked out, tell the nurse your pain is only a 5 out of 10, and get mad at them for "not taking your pain seriously". No, you are just an idiot who doesn't know how to represent yourself because you've relied on your husband to do that for so long. This was the first glimpse of actual "oh shit we are having an actual child soon" I've seen from either of them.
Also, they have spent so much time on the damn nursery and didn't have a go bag packed????? After their doctor told them they could have the baby at any time??? Wtf have yall been doing????? Seriously. So. Annoying.
God, Allah, Buddha, the universe......whatever higher power is out there, please help this child because his parents are two sentient bags of rocks.

SammiH
Learner
Learner

Post by SammiH »

First let me say I am very happy for her, and the blessing of having this baby. It's amazing and wonderful! And pregnancies can be hard and complicated when you have high risk things going on, I had this also. It's scary, I know.

But she's got to buck up here and get with it. I really want to see her pull it together. It's really frustrating to watch all the Oh no's and What do I do?? She needs to get a handle on things and be like I GOT THIS, she's going to be a mom now and this dum-dum bewilderment stuff has got to stop. I seriously feel like I am losing brain cells every time I watch, super frustrating.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Lucy4984 wrote:As first time parents, how could you not take a baby and safety class? I had a ton of experience working in a daycare center before I had my 1st but we still took all the classes the hospital offered. I also read several books but I still didn't feel prepared when we brought her home.

It boggles my mind how these 2 can just "wing it." I have friends who I consider laid back but they still took the classes.

These vloggers who have to document every single second of their lives to share is really pathetic. This poor kid will never have any privacy and once he starts school, he will be teased so badly because his parents are YouTubers.
Not just youtubers, but Mr. "Golly Gee Whiz! I wonder what they're doing behind that wall" point and price Kermit, and Mrs. Stuffs her face and chews with her mouth open... He is going to be mercilessly abused.
So it's SPD that she has? I've heard it's pretty painful. But I agree with all the previous posts saying that if you are heavily pregnant and supposedly high risk, and in that much pain, you don't yammer into a camera before going into the ER.
They are beyond stupid and poor little Kerching is in for a rough time.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

s_amber wrote:This Pregnancy Update made me truly hate Tim.

He isn't a doctor, his whole ECV shit... TIM SHE CAN'T WALK! I had SPD during my pregnancy (which hopefully Jenn doesn't end up like me with stillbirth)...I am so annoyed that Tim kept correcting her when he shouldn't. He isn't a doctor.

But shame on Jenn for hanging on to everything he says like gospel. When I was pregnant my SO was so cautious with me and double checked everything I ate.

Mr. I READ THE BOOKS doesn't fucking care... Live baby= views.... Unfortunate passing= views... Jenn didn't want that camera on her during the whole thing, you could see when she was in the hospital bed.

He will turn this into live shows so fucking quick.
I'm so sorry about what happened to you.
Just wanted to say that.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Kotose
Learner
Learner

Post by Kotose »

sat down to finally watch that vlog myself since i had some time,
yeah... tim i'm sorry you saying "i wish i could take the pain you are in" in the unsensere way he said it... F you dude... so did they really wait 3 days to go then or? cause how insane is that, also jenn said "I tried looking for videos ect. on what my pain could be"... Is like jeezus Jenn STOP IT! you are having a kid... not a kidneystone... .

I don't wish these two any bad things i really don't, and even if i never wonnit to have kids myself it still makes my blood boil with these 2... .
I always told my husband if we where to get pregnant, I'd flip that switch so fast and i'd fully commit to having that kid (the main reason i never wonnit to have them is because i'd feel the responsability would be too much + I get stressed so easy it's insane lol).
But then watching the way they go about it it makes me kinda sad :( there's so many people out there who really wonna have kids, try for years on end and never even see their wishes come true... and then there's the tracker couple.

cause i still don't and will never believe they really wonnit this to happen. and yeah i get Jenn is afraid atm. but I agree SammiH she needs to start pulling it together this isn't a moment for her to go all weak about it and pretend it's a hello fresh taco falling apart... It's her kid, and if she has this C-section she is gonna be hurting for weeks. She really needs to listen to doctors and nurses take some time to sit back and start preparing for this kid cause yes they finished the room... but that's about the only thing they have ready atm mentally they are far from ready and time is really running out.

ziggy777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ziggy777 »

He wants to get her an ECV for the parks? :rofl:

They're both seriously stupid. I think they make each other more stupid.

guruxuxa
Informer
Informer

Post by guruxuxa »

Won't do usual snark this video, having a baby is hard sometimes and SPD is very painful.

Vlogging in the car for 3 minutes was insane (why?!?), easy fix?!?, doesn't work that way any more Tim. Wife is in severe pain, get her inside.

Also when Tim said the might try an ECV to go to Disney, Good Grief man. Look at her face when you said that. There is a really good chance that she will have this pain until the birth and even after. As she says, she isn't able to move around the house, meaning you will need/have to be there too, you aren't going to the park. To even think that Jenn will go to the park :? Get a grip on reality.

Like we have said, this change in their lifestyle is hitting them hard and will continue to, this episode was a brief and small taste of what is to come.

guruxuxa
Informer
Informer

Post by guruxuxa »

Also, noticed the first of only 2 jump cuts @ 9:44 was when she asked him how he felt /thoughts. Didn't want to show his first answer I guess.

Tim's take away he is bummed that he won't have a companion at the parks, even going so far as thinking of dragging her out there via ECV etc. might refocus your priorities.

Return to “TheTimTracker”