Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: itsLordFarquaad/Casey & Her FrankenTeenieWeenie Douchebag Holmes Part 13

Post by Solcool2 »

Mrs Paul21 wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:25 pm
Maybe it's just me but... why isn't she sitting in the back with him? I have a 8 month old and I always ride in the back with her just in case anything... I dont know maybe it's just me but it threw me off just watching her sit in the front while hes by himself back there...
I don’t know why she’d ride in the back with him. That would just make it harder for him to ride back there alone if he got used to someone sitting back there with him.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

different car riding techniques for everyone. ANYWAY

cakey needs the lighting and the mirror in the front seat. still doesn't help her face tho.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

vgnbananabread
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by vgnbananabread »

After getting shamed on here she actually cleaned her living room lol. She has the nerve to say it's because of Christmas it was so messy. Girl bye. We saw the piles of clothes and empty Nordstrom bags that had nothing to do with Christmas. Of course, she didn't move the camera around too much. So she pretty much picked up the crap from the sofa and shoved it out of sight. I'm betting the rest of the house is still a disaster as always.

And I also have to ask, why the giant smoker? They have no friends. Or are they going to cook the Home Chef food in there too?

smg19
Debater
Debater

Post by smg19 »

If Casey and her husband don’t want to clean, why not hire a housekeeper? They spend so much money on crap, they can either afford to get the housekeeper or spend less money on buses, smokers, clothes, etc. and get things that would actually benefit them. They definitely have a shopping problem.

SourHoney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SourHoney »

smg19 wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:15 am
If Casey and her husband don’t want to clean, why not hire a housekeeper? They spend so much money on crap, they can either afford to get the housekeeper or spend less money on buses, smokers, clothes, etc. and get things that would actually benefit them. They definitely have a shopping problem.
I remember her saying she hired a cleaning service back when she was pregnant but she is so cheap she wanted them to come every 2 weeks..

With all the mess they make and 2 dogs. Hell no.
I am thinking they wanted to charge her more and she said no or they told her bye bye.

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

Peloton, smoker...what else will become overpriced clothes hangers?

Post by Guest »

When’s the last time we saw the peloton?
You can try it free for 30 days soooo was wondering if she kept it.

vgnbananabread
Talker
Talker

Post by vgnbananabread »

Now she boasting about the Cricut Davis bought her "to make onesies". That will also soon be lost in all the rubble just like the baby food maker and the meal planning containers.

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

TeddySerious wrote:When’s the last time we saw the peloton?
You can try it free for 30 days soooo was wondering if she kept it.
Maybe she returned it because she needed the cash for another Target run Image

Sent from my FRD-L14 using Tapatalk

tjh6daf3
Talker
Talker

Post by tjh6daf3 »

Did anyone else see this. Haha it’s so accurate!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

So, silence from Footface on Navy not only being in, but winning the Liberty Bowl?
I don't usually gloat because I actually believe that at the end of the day, Army and Navy are on the same team. But he makes me want to rub it in his face.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

tjh6daf3 wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:03 am
Did anyone else see this. Haha it’s so accurate!
while i do believe she's a piece of excrement (she looks like one too! a big poo emoji) hades is the shit in a good way!

now, madame medusa from the og rescuers... YES!
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

kettlebelle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kettlebelle »

Didn’t she say they weren’t doing gifts for each other since they bought that new tv? But Davis bought her a $300+ cricut and $100+ easy press for her? And she supposedly bought all that junk from Marshall’s for him. They love to blow money.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

the only thing cakey every really does is go shopping. watching hours of netflix doesn't count... she calls that babysitting.

Post by Guest »

I feel like we know/see a lot of couples like Casey and whatever the hell his name is, but now we can view it on camera.

AN1994
Debater
Debater

Post by AN1994 »

She needs hello fresh and a recipie to cook SPAGHETTI?! The most simple 2 ingredient meal on earth? :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

She’s using an instant pot where you just throw it all in and press a button. Notice the recipe reads JARRED marinara. What’s even worse is she will post it in a vlog and her mindless subscribers will praise her for it like the cookies she watched a video and made. She couldn’t even make actual Christmas cookies; just some gross dry things with burnt marshmallows: There’s a reason for using kosher salt too; not that she has a brain to look it up. She is a huge moron. She will need child support and a new husband to make it once douche is gone.

How old is Coots now? Nearly 6 months? He seems very underdeveloped. She’s not spending enough time working with him and is way too busy sitting on her ass or running around doing as Douche wants. What is wrong with her?? She has zero ability to parent a child and she wants more.

vgnbananabread
Talker
Talker

Post by vgnbananabread »

She asked for questions on IG stories but never posted them or any answers lol. What is that about? And now she's looking for a 'last minute' photographer for Cooter's 6 month photos.

Post by Guest »

As a little test, I asked her question a few months ago (not a troll question either) and she hasn’t bothered to answer it. She doesn’t give a damn about anyone just like I thought. She probably didn’t post it last night because she didn’t get any huge compliments she could hand pick to show us how adored she is. She really is an insecure cow.

THICKTHIGHSSAVELIVES
Informer
Informer

Post by THICKTHIGHSSAVELIVES »

vgnbananabread wrote:Now she boasting about the Cricut Davis bought her "to make onesies". That will also soon be lost in all the rubble just like the baby food maker and the meal planning containers.
Those take so much time and patience and practice trial and errors, i know because i ran a business with one for a bit and she is really in for a laugh if she think she has time for that.

————————

Blankety blank

Return to “itsbl0ndie/Casey Holmes”