Wanna_see_posts wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:29 am
AnniaDrama wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:13 am
Wanna_see_posts wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:02 am
Frigg wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:30 pm
It wouldn't surprise me if the merch hadn't sold out but they are doing the thing where you only release a small portion of it so that it can sell out which creates a hype around it, then do a bigger restock after a few days.
Jeffree's been accused/questioned about this a lot with his own makeup collections, they sell out within hours every single time, then two weeks later he has more stock that magically never sells out... Do you realise how long it takes to restock items? Months if you're talking about even an indie brand like Makeup Geek, Jeffree has 0% chance of restocking makeup by the tens of thousands in that time, he's a liar (he'll do an emergency 'restock' that lasts him 6 months til it sells out) :roll:
Good point. It's almost as if he already has the restock ready to go because he knows that he put a small amount first that will of course sell out. Wouldn't it be easy to confirm this by comparing batch numbers from the first round and then the restock? Wouldn't they have the same batch numbers if they were all produced at the same time?
So I didn't think clothing would have batch numbers, but I just looked at my own clothes and on the labels on the side seam, not the back of the neck, there are 'style number' and 'batch number' (they are the same t-shirt in two different colours, when you find something you like you gotta get multiple colours amirite?) Anyways, they have the same style numbers, probably the way the brand keeps track of which styles they manufacture, but they have different order numbers - which I'm assuming means they were manufactured for this company in separate orders, so separate batches. I looked at a 3rd tshirt from another company and their labels don't have the same system, but DO have a long number printed again on the side label. Check the shirt you're wearing, you'll probably find some kind of long number there too

With this info, it's likely these clothes will have batch codes too, but idk how you'll get stans who sold out Shane's merch that quick to let you see their labels 'just to check something'
I meant batch numbers for Joffrey's makeup, to check if the restock is actually a restock or if it's fake. I don't know how it works with clothes. But it could also mean nothing because he could have two separate batches for the alleged "fake restocks". I also find it weird how his makeup sells out so quick, but it's actually true that he has many stans that will buy anything he puts out as soon as it's available.

AnniaDrama
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Gross World of Jeffreak's Pawn-son at 300 Pounds - Part 22

Post by AnniaDrama »

GoldenSnitch300 wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:45 am
I just wanted Garrett/Spooky Boys merch but it looks like we’re pretending that Garrett never existed so...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I couldn't watch anyone from "Shane's gang" as everyone bores me to death, but Garrett at least seemed like a nice level headed guy. I wonder why he seems to be out of all of this as he was so involved in the first Jeffree series. Did something happen?

AnniaDrama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AnniaDrama »

ballamyblue wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:01 am
His fans have to be brain dead to think it is normal to spend $80 on a hoodie when fatty can't afford a Champion sweatshirt.

J* is essentially going to own him and his brand by the end of this collab.
I also think that Joffrey is putting his claws on Shane to own a percentage of his brand. It's a smart business move since Shane has so many stans that will buy everything he puts out. And we all know how influenceable Shane is and how controlling Joffrey is.

80 on a hoodie is ridiculous, I don't care which youtuber it is. And yet Joffrey has the audacity to say that he will invest more in the production and have less profit because it's "all for quality, all for the fans". I wonder if these "made in China" merch is produced in ethical workplaces. At least Pewdiepie if I recall correctly uses factories that provide better work conditions which justifies the price of the merch (never bought his merch nor anyone's merch, but I remember him saying so in a video).

LadyGrinningSoul
Learner
Learner

Post by LadyGrinningSoul »

It would be nice if Shane had an actual schedule for posting. He’s had all year to film and edit, but still leaves it until the last minute and pushes back posts. For all we know, there could have been a video about designing merch that hasn’t been edited yet and was meant to be posted before the merch drop! J* seems like he would have a consistent schedule when it comes to launches and Shane probably knew what day the merch was going to drop, and he probably knows what day his palette will launch. It would be sort of hilarious if his series extended way past the launch or if they pushed back the launch to wait for the rest of the series to be uploaded lol. Tbh I wouldn’t be surprised if the series extends into December.

Also I’m excited to see some new thread name ideas lol maybe this time “the boring world” since this series is so lame so far. Also “overreacTEAing”
Last edited by LadyGrinningSoul on Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

sunnygossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sunnygossip »

the thread was over 1000 posts and so i decided to make the new one

new thread here: viewtopic.php?f=309&t=36981

hope it's okay <3

hooyah123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hooyah123 »

put this in the j* thread but thought it would also be appropriate to leave it here too.
If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

youngcurls
Talker
Talker

Post by youngcurls »

catsnotgotmytongue wrote:I thought the pig bag was cute, but not $80 cute. It looks like something you'd see marked down for $24 at tkmaxx kids section.

If i was morgan, i'd be so pissed that they used those unflattering photos on the merch site. She never looks like that huge in her insta pics either. embarrassing. ryland looks weasel- esque as usual . As for andrew...ugh. His merch is just to try and make more money on the off chance that he has fans. and i agree the editeaing is a reach.
Morgan edits, poses and carefully chooses her insta pics to look better like almost everyone does. She is huge.

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

I don't think anyone has a screenshot but I was lurking through Sam's(the waiter) IG and apparently he posted on his story a couple of days ago he was going to expose Jeffree.....oh damn lol. If that happened what a weird turn if events that would be🤣

catsnotgotmytongue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by catsnotgotmytongue »

thehippiechick wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:21 am
Now you know this was not a real sell out situation... they deliberately stocked it lower so it WOULD "sell out". Has he sold out merch before? Sure. He's over there acting all brand new. When they "restock" it'll be a larger quantity. I'm thinking when the palette launches with Jeffree, the mirror and maybe makeup bags will be available there.

Andrew's hoodie is so lazy.
I remember seeing rumours of Kylie Jenner doing this with her lip kits
Don't stan so close to me

catsnotgotmytongue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by catsnotgotmytongue »

LadyGrinningSoul wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:47 am
It would be nice if Shane had an actual schedule for posting. He’s had all year to film and edit, but still leaves it until the last minute and pushes back posts. For all we know, there could have been a video about designing merch that hasn’t been edited yet and was meant to be posted before the merch drop! J* seems like he would have a consistent schedule when it comes to launches and Shane probably knew what day the merch was going to drop, and he probably knows what day his palette will launch. It would be sort of hilarious if his series extended way past the launch or if they pushed back the launch to wait for the rest of the series to be uploaded lol. Tbh I wouldn’t be surprised if the series extends into December.

Also I’m excited to see some new thread name ideas lol maybe this time “the boring world” since this series is so lame so far. Also “overreacTEAing”
Something like OverreacTEAing and overEATing through the boring world of jeffery starr. Or maybe something with money and piggy bank
Don't stan so close to me

AnniaDrama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AnniaDrama »

Daisyyvelise wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:17 pm
I don't think anyone has a screenshot but I was lurking through Sam's(the waiter) IG and apparently he posted on his story a couple of days ago he was going to expose Jeffree.....oh damn lol. If that happened what a weird turn if events that would be🤣
I think it won't happen. Either he pays Sam to shut up or scares him with lawyers, or Sam has no actual receipts and no one will believe him because for them "Joffrey can do no wrong".

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

Part 4 gets uploaded on Friday (tentatively). Tentatively? WTF is he doing?
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

agirlwillbequeen
Debater
Debater

Post by agirlwillbequeen »

thehippiechick wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:17 am
Part 4 gets uploaded on Friday (tentatively). Tentatively? WTF is he doing?
Trying to scrape together an hours worth of footage!!

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

hooyah123 wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:46 am

put this in the j* thread but thought it would also be appropriate to leave it here too.
I knew Jeffree's would be bad but damn. Mine surprised me, I was at 2 Earths. There are definitely things I can look at to make that better for sure. It was interesting!

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

In case anyone missed it, there’s a new thread:

viewtopic.php?f=309&t=36981&sid=cfb8d1f ... 44dfcab9c2

:)

Katrinag1016
Talker
Talker

Post by Katrinag1016 »

MaybesoMaybe wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:07 pm
I'm sorry, but has anyone noticed how big Morgan looks in the homepage picture on the merch site? Her legs look as big as Shane's.
I was thinking the same thing :( Did they not notice this while editing or taking the pictures. She's such a pretty girl, she could've taken flattering pics.
:HK: KL not so polished :HK:

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

LOL Part 4 is tonight.

Throwthewindow
Informer
Informer

Post by Throwthewindow »

I was trying to find the merch site and this ad popped up. What the fuck? I've never seen a Trump ad targeted at me before. Can you guys try the same search and see what comes up?

Kbou45
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Kbou45 »

Throwthewindow wrote:I was trying to find the merch site and this ad popped up. What the fuck? I've never seen a Trump ad targeted at me before. Can you guys try the same search and see what comes up?

Same! Image

Return to “Shane Dawson”