Sparkling Unicorn
Has thanked: 0

The Gross World of Jeffreak's Pawn-son at 300 Pounds - Part 22

Post by Weird Vagina »

continue here :tu:
he's really become a pawn of that freak

Re: The Gross World of Jeffreak's Pawn-son at 300 Pounds - Part 22

Post by Guest »

The way people defend and treat these grown men like babies really get on my nerves. Like yes Shane is depressed a lot of fucking people are depressed, I bet James was probably still is depressed and will be when this shit brings up old drama, but that didn't stop him.

I hope we get one good thought piece that calls Shane & Jeffree out, or just one big youtube guru to call them out. Doesn't even have to be James, just someone respected or with enough followers.

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

Yay thanks for working my title into it! He really has become a pawn to him. Shane is such an Alpha personality until he is around someone with more clout then he turns into their slave. He used to do so all the time when he would interview Z-List celebrities on his podcast.

happy camper
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by happy camper »

Love the new thread name!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Love the title!

GuruWannabe
Debater
Debater

Post by GuruWannabe »

This "documentary" is going to be a shit show. I am not a fan of Shane but I thought the concept of diving into the make up/cosmetics world would be a cool concept (maybe even traveling to Korea to see how far they go with it? Plus trip would be a tax write off). Instead it will be J* and Shane sucking each other off for 9 hours. J* and the interest around him needs to calm down, he is just another millionaire. He is not that special and just plain is not a nice person.

I am not a James C fan but I will defend the kid. He made some VERY VERY stupid mistakes and he has felt the wrath of the internet. To bring it up again is idiotic and as you have all said, a little too late as it is irrelevant at this point. I could not imagine being James' age and having that drama happen to me. Could you imagine if he wasn't in the right place at the time and tried to harm himself in anyway? I think people, especially J* forgets that at the end of the day people are still people. J* has received many second chances from the world and he should be giving the same to others. Jeffree thinks that because he "owns" that he is a bitch it somehow makes it better, but a snake admitting they are a snake does not make them any less of a snake.

Rant over.

Hollyb14
Learner
Learner

Post by Hollyb14 »

It’s an odd contrast how Shane over reacts to and dramatizes every bit of minutia in his own content, yet in anything Ryland puts out shane is on there acting bored unphased and too cool for school.

Sure makes Shane seem oh I dunno..fake as hell?!
Last edited by Hollyb14 on Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

The thing with James... The internet taking a word and turning it into something it is not is what turned him into something. Tati didn't call him a rapist. People reacting on here and other social media is what turned him into a "rapist." He did prey on straight men. There is evidence of this from his own mouth and words.

My guess is that Shane and J* decided that this would make better drama to give details about for the series as apposed to the video that J* was threatening at the time. It's pointless now unless he wants to reveal things that actually prove that he was more than just a creep towards men who identify as straight. Plus, if he has withheld actual information about sex crimes involving James for a fucking homemade TV show by Shane Dawson that is even more sick...

Post by Guest »

And also Jeffree does the SAME SHIT. They both have fetishes for straight men, they both come on to everyone around them not caring if they are uncomfortable or not. The difference is I'm willing to give James a SMALL chance of changing, Jeffree has been doing this for years. Groping men, talking about stealing women with kids boyfriends etc. etc.

Why is it okay for Jeffree & Shane to be gross and get passes but when James does what they do, they have a issue?

Also the internet has an issue but don't care that Jeffree fetishes his own BOYFRIEND for being "Straight" or whatever, he's calling Nate & himself this week.

JuliettaGrey87
Informer
Informer

Post by JuliettaGrey87 »

GuruWannabe wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:22 am
This "documentary" is going to be a shit show. I am not a fan of Shane but I thought the concept of diving into the make up/cosmetics world would be a cool concept (maybe even traveling to Korea to see how far they go with it? Plus trip would be a tax write off). Instead it will be J* and Shane sucking each other off for 9 hours. J* and the interest around him needs to calm down, he is just another millionaire. He is not that special and just plain is not a nice person.

I am not a James C fan but I will defend the kid. He made some VERY VERY stupid mistakes and he has felt the wrath of the internet. To bring it up again is idiotic and as you have all said, a little too late as it is irrelevant at this point. I could not imagine being James' age and having that drama happen to me. Could you imagine if he wasn't in the right place at the time and tried to harm himself in anyway? I think people, especially J* forgets that at the end of the day people are still people. J* has received many second chances from the world and he should be giving the same to others. Jeffree thinks that because he "owns" that he is a bitch it somehow makes it better, but a snake admitting they are a snake does not make them any less of a snake.

Rant over.
What has James's ago to do with anything? The internet suddenly forgot all this alligations because James made a stupid video.
James is a grown up and I'm really sick and tired of the "hIiIS Age" bullshit

GuruWannabe
Debater
Debater

Post by GuruWannabe »

JuliettaGrey87 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:31 pm
GuruWannabe wrote:

Rant over.
What has James's ago to do with anything? The internet suddenly forgot all this alligations because James made a stupid video.
Well maybe the age doesn't matter for you (you don't have to be so aggressive about it) but I am 24 and STILL make mistakes. I would be traumatized if people found out what I was doing including sexually from the ages of 16-20. Brains are not fully developed at this point. YES of course James is disgusting for what happened in the past, but if he can learn from it and grow I PERSONALLY do not believe the world should hold that over his head for the rest of his life.

youtubeisnotajob
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubeisnotajob »

What does shane benefit from Jeffree???? Jeffree went from easily being one of the most dislikable youtubers to having a soft side and sympathy
Do we need another 9 parts? F*CK NO
and when will he stop using depression as a personality trait or content. anyone can become depressed but damn how does ryland cope

JuliettaGrey87
Informer
Informer

Post by JuliettaGrey87 »

GuruWannabe wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:37 pm
JuliettaGrey87 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:31 pm
GuruWannabe wrote:

Rant over.
Well maybe the age doesn't matter for you (you don't have to be so aggressive about it) but I am 24 and STILL make mistakes. I would be traumatized if people found out what I was doing including sexually from the ages of 16-20. Brains are not fully developed at this point. YES of course James is disgusting for what happened in the past, but if he can learn from it and grow I PERSONALLY do not believe the world should hold that over his head for the rest of his life.
So every rapist between 16-25 shouldn't be punished because they're too young?

hunty
Informer
Informer

Post by hunty »

Who else feels like Ryland and Shane are about to break up or something drastic like that. Ryland's new video was literally a shitshow with Ryland beggin Shane at one point not to ruin his hard work and them getting into an argument about how Shane likes to say Ryland's breath stinks (pot calling kettle black much) and admitting her never brushes or flosses
I'm a professional bitch

tkadvil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tkadvil »

hunty wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:27 pm
Who else feels like Ryland and Shane are about to break up or something drastic like that. Ryland's new video was literally a shitshow with Ryland beggin Shane at one point not to ruin his hard work and them getting into an argument about how Shane likes to say Ryland's breath stinks (pot calling kettle black much) and admitting her never brushes or flosses
I really don't see how they are compatible in any way. I noticed the weird tension between them in that vid, and that must be exhausting if it's an every day thing. But I guess when the $$$'s good..

_flowerpower_
Informer
Informer

Post by _flowerpower_ »

He's such a bad actor. Every time the camera points to him and he acts shocked/surprised/sad it's so fake.

heymela
Learner
Learner

Post by heymela »

the trailer was terrible. a trailer is supposed to drum up interest. it did the opposite for me i am very disinterested in watching it.

Post by Guest »

ballamyblue wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:41 am
Yay thanks for working my title into it! He really has become a pawn to him. Shane is such an Alpha personality until he is around someone with more clout then he turns into their slave. He used to do so all the time when he would interview Z-List celebrities on his podcast.
that reminded me of when he tweeted at Justin Bieber, asking to do a series. I don't want to believe Shane is dumb enough to think Justin would actually see that. Shane could have reached out to Scooter Braun, used whatever shit connections he has to the entertainment industry (bc of his movie not cool), or literally anything else besides TWEETING one of the most famous people in the world.

youngcurls
Talker
Talker

Post by youngcurls »

heymela wrote:the trailer was terrible. a trailer is supposed to drum up interest. it did the opposite for me i am very disinterested in watching it.
I was literally so bored I couldn't even pay attention and then read the comments of everyone saying it made them cry?? Like what.

I also rolled my eyes at his intro of the girl singing the song, which was clearly in response to the criticism he got for not wanting to pay artists to use their music. The most they would've gotten before that is a link in the description but now he has to prove that he's a really good person who will help them sooo much by promoting them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pqohwow
Debater
Debater

Post by pqohwow »

_flowerpower_ wrote:He's such a bad actor. Every time the camera points to him and he acts shocked/surprised/sad it's so fake.
I noticed that too. He makes these ugly dumb fake faces when he realizes that someone is filming him. Yuck.

Return to “Shane Dawson”