Post by DearBear »

Pintsized Fashionista - Lailli and Alizey Mirza

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: PSF - Lielie & Aliezey Mirza - Real Pakistani, Fake Boobs & Fake Bags

Post by Safira »

New thread so let me just start reposting pics of these Pakistani sisters before plastic surgery so newcomers/new members don’t have to search or look hard to find the truth about these plastic obsessed sisters. They changed their whole faces and became new persons.

Google Saanieh (Lailli’s real name) and Alizey Mirza and plenty of old pictures comes up.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

10.jpg
11.jpg

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

Actually I have to give some credit to their mother, she defo knows how to change a person’s face lol. It’s just a shame you can’t change a person’s ethnicity. These sisters are half Pakistanis and half Indians. As you can see from the pics above.

chattychatterbox
Informer
Informer

Post by chattychatterbox »

Does mona actually do anything? She’s not qualified in anything as far as I know she simply owns biolite? She’s not qualified to give treatments?

PrincessAM
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by PrincessAM »

chattychatterbox wrote:Does mona actually do anything? She’s not qualified in anything as far as I know she simply owns biolite? She’s not qualified to give treatments?
Not sure if she’s qualified or not, though I’m leaning towards not
But I’ve seen mona dermaplane anncy in her vlogs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just_here_to_lurk_
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Just_here_to_lurk_ »

Mona is a beautician, she is only qualified to do beauty treatments, so the likes of facials and probs trained to do lasers etc but nothing surgical or injectable either.

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

Thanks for clarifying I always thought Mona was the one injecting fillers into her daughters faces lol. But since she's the owner her daughters get their treatments for free. I looked up the clinic and there's a plastic surgeon and dermatologist/doctor employed at the clinic.

facet00n
Informer
Informer

Post by facet00n »

If you look at all of their old pics even Mona’s face has drastically changed. She’s put a shit ton of Botox/filler near her forehead and eyes. Her eyes used to look more downturned (or possibly just natural aging and sagging) at the corners. Now she looks like her scalp was swept up into a vacuum cleaner lol

AmariaRa
Talker
Talker

Post by AmariaRa »

I feel like the name is too long

Pintsized liars- Lailli and Alizey would have been more suitable, the thread will be hard to find now as the only thing properly linked to them is PSF in the title. Nvm

Also has Alizey always had the name Alizey?

DearBear
Debater
Debater

Post by DearBear »

AmariaRa wrote:I feel like the name is too long

Pintsized liars- Lailli and Alizey would have been more suitable, the thread will be hard to find now as the only thing properly linked to them is PSF in the title. Nvm

Also has Alizey always had the name Alizey?
I think that title has been taken a few threads ago. I have to add PSF in order for this thread to be in P-O just like the rest of the threads. I’ve linked this thread on the old thread. It’s better this way to avoid spam (Lieli making yet another account on here), since only people who follow the old thread will know. Btw, you can suggest the new name for the next thread, and it will get picked if it gets the highest vote.

Yes, Alizey keeps her name unlike Lailli.

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

Wooooow the twins are only 23!!? Silly me I thought they were in their late twenties. I have a lot of catching up to do lol just shows that sometimes fillers and plastic surgery makes people look a loooot older and uglier!

facet00n
Informer
Informer

Post by facet00n »

Anncy did a video with the beautiful (actually Iranian) Yasmin Meimand. Lailli is shaking in her fake loubs knowing a girl who is everything she wants to be is with her only friend rn LMAO

lowkeylaurie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lowkeylaurie »

Lielie just straight up bullied some poor girl on Insta stories telling her to leave her skin alone, which is a fair criticism to give because she gets random treatments like once or twice a month. I don't know if she's blind or just trying to save face but her skin is 100% fucking HORRIBLE, like it's just a fact, and it's not "mild rosacea" she has acne and deep scars. I don't care how much she defends herself and says those treatments work, the fact that she never posts her bare face or getting treatments without filters says enough. Also, your mum is a sham LOL stop going around saying she's an expert in the field when your face has more craters than the fucking moon.

Just_here_to_lurk_
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Just_here_to_lurk_ »

Unfortunately, Lailli falls under the category of influencers that give younger or more impressionable followers a very dangerous message regarding health and lifestyle. I watched a video on her talking about her diet and being “healthy”. As a wellness expert as well as nutrition and functional medicine, she is so inconsistent (as we all are with health, yes a girl can shovel down some fried chicken once in a while ) however, choosing to do a video on health when you aren’t even surface level educated is beyond ridiculous and outright harmful to people who will blindly follow. Her body is so unnatural and an unhealthy example of what some girls aspire to look like. Ridiculous. Alizey harps on and on about Lailli being curvier and having a bum. Where????
It’s also worrying that girls are commenting under Alizeys pictures saying “body looking snatched” when she clearly has a health/eating issue and I’m glad she later went on to speaking of the issues she had with her stomach and I wish her a healthy recovery. But Lailli needs to get her head on straight, like yesterday already. She is entitled to eat garbage and get fat blitzed at biolote, but don’t tell people that that’s through being healthy

facet00n
Informer
Informer

Post by facet00n »

Not to mention in the video where Mona did Lailli’s dermaplaning (after lielie said that she had already done all of her treatments), her mom was saying how dirty her skin still was LOL. So either she’s just gross and isn’t cleaning her skin and pores out properly, contributing to her skin issues, her “treatments” are doing absolutely nothing for her, or both. She’s a fucking airhead

DearBear
Debater
Debater

Post by DearBear »

facet00n wrote:Anncy did a video with the beautiful (actually Iranian) Yasmin Meimand. Lailli is shaking in her fake loubs knowing a girl who is everything she wants to be is with her only friend rn LMAO
Out of topic : thank God Anncy is filming with other youtubers, I cannot stand another video with Lielie fake laughing, although I enjoy watching her accidentally exposing Lielie’s living condition. Oh so grand!

calcium1_
Stalker
Stalker

Post by calcium1_ »

I was honestly so heartbroken when Anncy started hanging out with this beg. I unsubscribed, hope Anncy distances herself for the sake of her YT career.

Return to “Lailli Mirza”