UglyFaceofTears and nothing-to-do lists (Part 18)

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: UglyFaceofTears and nothing-to-do lists (Part 18)

Post by gossipy locks »

cuzisayso wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:41 am
gossipy locks wrote:I find it so interesting that Grace announced it first herself via Twitter. Maybe she had Lee tweet it for her? Or maybe she's been up for a bit and wanted to be the one to announce it? Idk, but either way, I'm glad she's on the mend!
My guess is she has been up for a while
It’s why her sister got so irritated with questions about an update
Cause she was awake
But they’d rather keep all these worried people guessing and sending prayers because the sister didn’t wanna tell people yet and rather snap at them for even asking if grace is awake yet..
Cause grace wanted to make her big entrance back herself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agree 100%. It doesn't come across as authentic. Instead, it smacks of someone (likely Grace and Lee) trying to maximize the attention and bump in social media engagement. I'll reserve final judgment until we see how she talks about her recovery and if she makes it seem as though she just woke up and was totally fine aside from any psychological trauma (which I'm sure she will lean into) or if she's more honest than that. She may want to hide or minimize the physical repercussions given how she handled her covid diagnosis at first and how much she downplayed the increased risk of complications during her pregnancy due to her weight.

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwant2me »

Lmao sorry she didn't have us all on speed dial the minute she opened her eyes. Effing hell.

Oooh. Such a mystery. What a spectacular reveal.

Or maybe spending time with her family after over 2 months in a coma was more important.

If you find her tweet self serving, I think she's allowed that after a close call.

I'm just wondering what kind of update wouldn't be nitpicked at this point.

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipy locks »

saywhatyouwant2me wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:10 am
Lmao sorry she didn't have us all on speed dial the minute she opened her eyes. Effing hell.

Oooh. Such a mystery. What a spectacular reveal.

Or maybe spending time with her family after over 2 months in a coma was more important.

If you find her tweet self serving, I think she's allowed that after a close call.

I'm just wondering what kind of update wouldn't be nitpicked at this point.
Anything that comes across as authentic would not be nitpicked. It would've made more sense for Char or Lee to announce it and saying that Grace will be able to engage again shortly. Nothing wrong with pointing out how weirdly things have been handled in the last week.

girlwithredlips
Learner
Learner

Post by girlwithredlips »

I'm really glad she's ok, but it is so on brand for her to announce it all on International Women's Day, lol.

CottonVortex
Debater
Debater

Post by CottonVortex »

I think she’s milking this, in typical grace style.
There. I said it.
Shoot me.

girlwithredlips
Learner
Learner

Post by girlwithredlips »

She’s managed to annoy a lot of people already with this...
E81B4A09-789E-474C-8B5F-93E6D8DD608B.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

biggossipyswampy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by biggossipyswampy »

Was waiting for that line of bullshit. Cuz, you know, the people who died from Covid (some of whom she may have spread it to) just didn't have what it takes to survive. They're not made from the same magic as Grace. Just didn't want it bad enuff.

Same brand of self-obsessed flaming idiocy as the shitheads who survive airplane crashes and think they are somehow the chosen ones.

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cuzisayso »

The cringe I got when I saw she is posting child pictures of herself with quotes underneath it that go “just making 6 year old grace proud” :s omg!
... she is gonna miiiiiiilk this survivor narrative as being this huge inspiration for other people
Nothing about your story was survivor worthy.. you legit didn’t care about catching covid.. didn’t care that you spread it, your body had to go into a coma because it was too weak on its own to fight it of while awake because of the way you have been treating your body, but somehow she did all the work and she wants a spot next to cancer survivors or rape victims or attempt murder survivors as this heroine.. posting quotes like “I have too much to live for”
Take a seat girl...

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cuzisayso »

girlwithredlips wrote:She’s managed to annoy a lot of people already with this...
E81B4A09-789E-474C-8B5F-93E6D8DD608B.jpeg
Because “she is her” she ended up in the ICU
So what a dumb ass statement to make

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cuzisayso »

Sorry for the double posting

But OMG

She is going to write another book about her surviving “eyeroll” covid!!!!!!!

This chick is on another planet man
And then those sheep celebrating her:
Omg kweeeeen KWEEEN it’s in your name you have always been victorious, you servveeeee.. because you are you, you survived covid gurlll it’s the biggest flex

Pass the bucket please!
These dumbass people are legit gonna spend their money on her book.. and hype her up in to thinking she is the magical healing queen of the universe while taking peoples money..they all deserve eachother

CottonVortex
Debater
Debater

Post by CottonVortex »

I believe grace got out of her coma long ago, but will use this opportunity to write a book. It’s a great PR opportunity. Everything she does has an end game and I don’t believe her one bit

prisonpepsi
Learner
Learner

Post by prisonpepsi »

cuzisayso wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:12 pm
girlwithredlips wrote:She’s managed to annoy a lot of people already with this...E81B4A09-789E-474C-8B5F-93E6D8DD608B.jpeg
Because “she is her” she ended up in the ICU
So what a dumb ass statement to make

Shes tweeting about buffets lol near death experience won't make her change her ways

Bubblegumbum
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Bubblegumbum »

So I have a question and I apologize if this has already been asked, but I saw Grace’s post on my explore page and I couldn’t help but wonder something. I remember watching her blogs a few years ago back when she was still living at home/dating Simon. Didn’t she have a half sister who was her mother’s daughter and they used to hang out all the time? I don’t ever remember hearing about her youngest sister who is now like the main sister she possibly has in her vlogs, but that might have been because she was super young. I think her name was Danni or something, or am I making this up?

biggossipyswampy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by biggossipyswampy »

Bubblegumbum wrote:So I have a question and I apologize if this has already been asked, but I saw Grace’s post on my explore page and I couldn’t help but wonder something. I remember watching her blogs a few years ago back when she was still living at home/dating Simon. Didn’t she have a half sister who was her mother’s daughter and they used to hang out all the time? I don’t ever remember hearing about her youngest sister who is now like the main sister she possibly has in her vlogs, but that might have been because she was super young. I think her name was Danni or something, or am I making this up?
Are you actually thinking of Beautycrush's half-sister Danni?

Bubblegumbum
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Bubblegumbum »

biggossipyswampy wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:50 pm
Bubblegumbum wrote:So I have a question and I apologize if this has already been asked, but I saw Grace’s post on my explore page and I couldn’t help but wonder something. I remember watching her blogs a few years ago back when she was still living at home/dating Simon. Didn’t she have a half sister who was her mother’s daughter and they used to hang out all the time? I don’t ever remember hearing about her youngest sister who is now like the main sister she possibly has in her vlogs, but that might have been because she was super young. I think her name was Danni or something, or am I making this up?
Are you actually thinking of Beautycrush's half-sister Danni?
Omg yes, I don’t know why I was thinking about that for the past couple of days. Thanks for reminding me!

Rosie34567-2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567-2 »

Is this just a glitch, or did she actually delete every single vid on her channel? Did she have like a temper tantrum and rage quit youtube or something?

Screen Shot 2021-08-22 at 6.07.54 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rosie34567-2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567-2 »

Also I agree with all of you, she's milking the Covid thing so much.

There is also a HUGE difference between a true Covid victim and Grace. I feel bad for the actual Covid victims who either didn't know or tried to take precautions and still got infected. I feel bad for those people and have the deepest empathy and sympathy for them and their families.

I do not, however, feel bad for Grace. Grace got Covid because she was irresponsible, entitled and selfish. She knowingly and willingly put herself and others at risk, and as a result, got Covid. Her child almost lost their mother...for what? Because she just HAD to go shopping during Covid, HAD to go on international trips (while pregnant during covid), HAD to constantly post pictures of herself in public without a mask (while pregnant during covid), HAD go to places like swimming pools (while pregnant during covid), etc?! And now she wants to be praised because she didn't actually die, but was in a coma for weeks/months?! No. I won't praise her.

Return to “Grace F Victory”