Heidi SomerTime Sadness - Changing the Replica Game - Part 9

Bootyguru2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Heidi SomerTime Sadness - Changing the Replica Game - Part 9

Post by Bootyguru2 »

Y’all I am so happy, part of my suggestion made it to the thread name 😂 yay!

cat16
Informer
Informer

Post by cat16 »

Ok either someone talk me out of it because of the silly logos or tell me her damn bag is worth $96. I told my husband that if I get the job this week, I’m getting one (if they still have it). Silly logos aside, the stupid bag is perfect for the office. Dammit.

cat16
Informer
Informer

Post by cat16 »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:18 pm
cat16 wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:32 pm
Ok either someone talk me out of it because of the silly logos or tell me her damn bag is worth $96. I told my husband that if I get the job this week, I’m getting one (if they still have it). Silly logos aside, the stupid bag is perfect for the office. Dammit.
The bags sold out in like 4 minutes... well, except the black but it's sold out now. I'll let you know if it's worth it though! I'm SURE they will restock them quicker than last time considering how much money they just made on them.
Aw man. Thank you in advance for letting me know what it’s like! I was going to get the black, but only because it was all that’s left. I may just go for mauve instead since I have to wait.

Post by Guest »

Idk anything about fashion so can someone fill me in: why is everyone trying to buy a bag from Heidi? What's special about it?

Also, hope you get the job, cat16!

keep_er_movin
Informer
Informer

Post by keep_er_movin »

lucasdevlin wrote: Idk anything about fashion so can someone fill me in: why is everyone trying to buy a bag from Heidi? What's special about it?

It's big enough to hold everything you need for the day for the gym and office and has a built in lunchbox/cooler in the bottom. It is pretty unique. And honestly, it's an attractive bag. She didn't put her stupid logo, just the business name.

Post by Guest »

keep_er_movin wrote:
lucasdevlin wrote: Idk anything about fashion so can someone fill me in: why is everyone trying to buy a bag from Heidi? What's special about it?

It's big enough to hold everything you need for the day for the gym and office and has a built in lunchbox/cooler in the bottom. It is pretty unique. And honestly, it's an attractive bag. She didn't put her stupid logo, just the business name.
Is it a knockoff of another company's bag? I just can't picture Heidi designing something like that.

karlibel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by karlibel »

lucasdevlin wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:47 am
keep_er_movin wrote:

Is it a knockoff of another company's bag? I just can't picture Heidi designing something like that.
6 Pack Bags were the big thing a few years ago. It's pretty much the same exact thing except Heidi's is more sleeker looking.

cat16
Informer
Informer

Post by cat16 »

CrazySnarker wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:19 pm
That bag reminds me of a breast pump bag. Not that there is anything wrong with that. It does actually look very practical.
My breast pump bag looks like a cheap Walmart bag. It was free with the pump, but still. :|

SilenceOfTheLurker
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by SilenceOfTheLurker »

Screenshot_20190905-103825~2.png
I bought this one because I got inspired by the Game Changer bag. It's not big and doesn't look like hers, but it has an insulated bottom part and it doesn't look bad, for me it's perfect. I like that I can use it as a backpack too.
Maybe it helps someone. <3
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/DKCoSEFO
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bootyguru2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 »

Heidi could sell real gold for $1 and I still wouldn’t support her lol.

Post by Guest »

Bootyguru2 wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:29 am
Heidi could sell real gold for $1 and I still wouldn’t support her lol.
Lol same. If she came up with a bag that people like, thats pretty cool. She's still a lying snake.

ImJustKindaHere21
Learner
Learner

Post by ImJustKindaHere21 »

Her newest video is so damn boring. She's getting some hate on it; people are sick of her content + the editing is crumby. The music in-between cuts yells then goes back to her being quiet. Christian has rubbed his clickbait ways on her. I noticed she was eating egg whites lmao someone said it above how she was "allergic". Guess not, even if she did grow out of it (someone said that earlier) why wouldn't she mention it? She made a huge deal out of it + at least a new updated video on that would be more interesting than what she's been uploading. Something that bothered me is she kept saying she's not a morning person, ok? You're in charge of when you pick up the camera, do it later in the afternoon then. She also stated whipped cream is low in calories; it's really not, don't know if anyone else measures but 5g is 15 calories, with the amount she added on her coffee that's easily over 100 calories.

Skatpr
Talker
Talker

Post by Skatpr »

ImJustKindaHere21 wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:53 am
Her newest video is so damn boring. She's getting some hate on it; people are sick of her content + the editing is crumby. The music in-between cuts yells then goes back to her being quiet. Christian has rubbed his clickbait ways on her. I noticed she was eating egg whites lmao someone said it above how she was "allergic". Guess not, even if she did grow out of it (someone said that earlier) why wouldn't she mention it? She made a huge deal out of it + at least a new updated video on that would be more interesting than what she's been uploading. Something that bothered me is she kept saying she's not a morning person, ok? You're in charge of when you pick up the camera, do it later in the afternoon then. She also stated whipped cream is low in calories; it's really not, don't know if anyone else measures but 5g is 15 calories, with the amount she added on her coffee that's easily over 100 calories.

But what was the “stop doing this” part about? I used to like her videos a few years ago. I do t know what made her more interesting three 4-3 years ago and why she seems soooooooo boring right now. I guess I’m just tired of starbs, diva cups, obnoxious monochrome legging outfits and ........ I feel like that’s it. Her workouts aren’t even voices over anymore. I like the emphasis on workouts and when she was on prep. I mean seriously you know what her uploads are going to be “uuuugh shark week” “must have coffee!” “Ohmygod I’m working on an awesome project I can’t tell you what it is!” Spoiler alert it’s underwhelming.... “gonna head to the office for a few hours, (it’s already 10 am) then get a workout and eat” come on toots, put on some actual clothes, and put some content together!!

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium »

Skatpr wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:57 pm
ImJustKindaHere21 wrote:

But what was the “stop doing this” part about? I used to like her videos a few years ago. I do t know what made her more interesting three 4-3 years ago and why she seems soooooooo boring right now. I guess I’m just tired of starbs, diva cups, obnoxious monochrome legging outfits and ........ I feel like that’s it. Her workouts aren’t even voices over anymore. I like the emphasis on workouts and when she was on prep. I mean seriously you know what her uploads are going to be “uuuugh shark week” “must have coffee!” “Ohmygod I’m working on an awesome project I can’t tell you what it is!” Spoiler alert it’s underwhelming.... “gonna head to the office for a few hours, (it’s already 10 am) then get a workout and eat” come on toots, put on some actual clothes, and put some content together!!

It’s because her videos are no longer her style, she has literally morphed her content into a female CG and seems to be going more toward filming the buisness side of things rather the. Day of the life a fitgirl kind of vibes. The edits, music, style is all Christian she has officially lost herself in my opinion and really it seems like they are spending even more time apart than ever.

ImJustKindaHere21
Learner
Learner

Post by ImJustKindaHere21 »

Skatpr wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:57 pm
ImJustKindaHere21 wrote:

Someone asked her to stop click baiting in the comments, i'm not sure what her response was but she was snarky about it. Saying that it wasn't. I wanna say it was over dick pics? I tried to go back + find it but go figure, she deleted comments. :?

whodunitt
Informer
Informer

Post by whodunitt »

homegirl looks faded in CG's latest insta post

FakinFakinFakin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FakinFakinFakin »

whodunitt wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:37 am
I read this wrong and looked at her insta but on her latest post, she looks just like Ally Besse.

whodunitt
Informer
Informer

Post by whodunitt »

FakinFakinFakin wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:44 am
whodunitt wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:37 am
I read this wrong and looked at her insta but on her latest post, she looks just like Ally Besse.
whoops, my bad. the pic is on heidi's instagram. either way, she's looking rough

Altocumulus
Learner
Learner

Post by Altocumulus »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:51 pm
Hey y'all, just wanted to give a first impression of my bag. It's... really fucking nice. It doesn't have a weird smell like people claimed with the January launch. It's not too big IMO but I'm using it as a work bag to hold my real purse, laptop, etc. as I go back and forth to the office and home. It's definitely too big for like your main purse. I got the black and the logo interior is very subtle... you have to be looking hard to notice it. I think it's more visible with the other colors. I'll def update you guys after using it for a little while. The collapsible flap inside (that gives you more room or less room depending on whether or not you have meals in the bottom) feels like it might just be cardboard under the lining so that's the only thing I could foresee wearing out. I'm not really sure what else they could have put there for it to be easy to move tho idk. We'll see! Thx for coming to my first impression review. Don't forget to like and subscribe so you never miss another bag tip with HJ again.
Oh lord. My FOMO is acting up. I was going to get it but by the time I got on, every colour but the black were sold out :( I chose to skip it because I wear black to work every day and a black bag is not ideal, but now you're giving me serious doubts about my decision back then!

-Likes and subscribes-

pbjnfit
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pbjnfit »

Her latest Youtube I definitely felt Ally Besse vibes like almost didnt know who was talking if it was her or Ally. Just how she is wording things it seems very similar....

Return to “Heidi Somers - Archived Threads”