Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brooke Its Not That Deep Miccio- Part 2

Post by beenwatchingtoolong »

mrsb123 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:13 pm
I can’t believe she referred to the podcast as “an empire” lmao okay Brooke. Have you read your reviews lately??
Omg yeah wow I haven’t read the podcast reviews in a while and they are BADDDDDD

jennalyn94
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by jennalyn94 »

I have to admit I’ve been watching and not completely hating Brooke’s content BUT today’s podcast where she goes on and on about how having an 8-5 job was so draining because she had to get ready and “get dressed to the 9s”???? I’m sorry what?

rosehhh
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by rosehhh »

buzzinnn wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:26 pm
Part a thousand of Brooke being desperate for friends. She’s out with Gretchens big and Arlin. She gives me second hand embarrassment. Imagine hitting up people you don’t even know to go out with you. If I was gretchen I would totally cut her off for adding all my friends and trying to hang out with them. That is so weird.
~also, for someone who cares so much about outfits it looks like she’s wearing the same fit every time she goes out.

i mAdE fRiEnDs yAlL. What a fucking weirdo!!
can't wait for the subtweets and mental breakdowns after she hooks up with Arlin and then he ghosts her lmao. she's so cringe I cant

rosehhh
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by rosehhh »

touchdown_20delete9 wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:07 am
ihateytgurus wrote:
touchdown_20delete9 wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:09 pm
ssae5delete2 wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:49 pm
One of us needs to start a channel just to spite Brooke and every other lazy youtuber who thinks they can’t do everything. I will admit I complain a lot but I get my shit done. These girls can’t even say that! Someone needs to show they what REAL WORK ETHIC is.
I've always felt there's a need for more "college vloggers" in the STEM field! I've always thought of vlogging since I'm an engineering student I don't want to show my face. I'm not interested in talking but more so just showing my studying habits or giving tips to other engineers.
You wanna know why you never see any STEM vloggers? Because they’re too busy studying/doing research. Because they actually care about their education and work unlike Danielle with her fucking FASHION degree and Brooke who quits every internship and job she’s ever had. The people who you want to see the lives of truly don’t have the time because they are actually trying to be successful and have to manage their time well.
Lmao shit you're totally right. I'm currently doing an engineering internship so I kinda forgot how busy/overwhelmed I am on any given day during the school year. It'd be boring vlogs tbh
That makes sense to a degree but I think that if it's done right, those kinds of channels could do really well. I'm not thinking STEM in particular but that, grad/medical/law school, or corporate jobs are perfect examples of people who can work 40 hours or go to school full time and work, all while working out, cooking for themselves and socializing. Don't get me wrong, I'm definitely guilty of watching videos that are "aesthetic" like Maggie and Emma, or girls that go to workout classes and trader joes everyday, but that's not what I want to see everyday. I get tired of that "not really doing anything" vloggers because even though seeing someone planning their week and buying healthy groceries and going to workout classes can definitely be motivating, it's not practical or relatable to 90% of viewers. But I think if there were vloggers who say worked a corporate 9-5, or were getting their MBA, or just graduated from college/grad school, all while working out and doing those grocery hauls and socializing, I think that channel would do well. I agree with the OP, it seems like a lot of people in this thread fall into that category and I think it would be really interesting to watch. You think it'd be boring but if you think about it, thousands of people, including us, lol, watch Brooke's mindless 50 minute vlogs where she literally does nothing but because it has a "work week in my life" at the beginning of the title, it gets a lot of views and people come back because even at it's worst, it is relatable in a lot of ways to a lot of people. Sorry for my little rant, lol, I just hate how much credit and money these girls are making from doing absolutely nothing yet they still complain 24/7, and I feel like there are so many people in this thread that have 1000% more interesting and relatable things that they do that people would care to watch .

Lili2345
Talker
Talker

Post by Lili2345 »

beenwatchingtoolong wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:24 pm
mrsb123 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:13 pm
I can’t believe she referred to the podcast as “an empire” lmao okay Brooke. Have you read your reviews lately??
Omg yeah wow I haven’t read the podcast reviews in a while and they are BADDDDDD
Where do you read her podcast reviews?

danny-devito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by danny-devito »

jennalyn94 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:54 pm
I have to admit I’ve been watching and not completely hating Brooke’s content BUT today’s podcast where she goes on and on about how having an 8-5 job was so draining because she had to get ready and “get dressed to the 9s”???? I’m sorry what?
i'd be drained af too if i had to wake up at the ass crack of dawn just to spend all my energy trying to impress people who couldn't care less about me!!

Seaside22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Seaside22 »

gurugallll wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:49 pm
There is no way she’s financial independent. Lauren Snyder has more subscribers than her, and she just picked up a retail job. A little something to think about! :)
I’m guessing she still lives by her college definition of financially independent which was that she paid for everything except tuition, rent, car, phone, and insurance.... so she paid for clothes and a social life. I wouldn’t be surprised if her grandma is still helping with rent, her parents pay all car/phone expenses and insurance, she graduated with no loans, so she’s only responsible for paying for the fun stuff in life. She probably doesn’t even realize how much it actually costs to be an adult.

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

Seaside22 wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:04 am
gurugallll wrote:
There is no way she’s financial independent. Lauren Snyder has more subscribers than her, and she just picked up a retail job. A little something to think about! :)
I’m guessing she still lives by her college definition of financially independent which was that she paid for everything except tuition, rent, car, phone, and insurance.... so she paid for clothes and a social life. I wouldn’t be surprised if her grandma is still helping with rent, her parents pay all car/phone expenses and insurance, she graduated with no loans, so she’s only responsible for paying for the fun stuff in life. She probably doesn’t even realize how much it actually costs to be an adult.
Can’t wait till she has to get her own health insurance. That’s up there with the most expensive bills when your job doesn’t offer health insurance.

touchdown_2019
Informer
Informer

Post by touchdown_2019 »

rosehhh wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:55 pm
buzzinnn wrote:
Part a thousand of Brooke being desperate for friends. She’s out with Gretchens big and Arlin. She gives me second hand embarrassment. Imagine hitting up people you don’t even know to go out with you. If I was gretchen I would totally cut her off for adding all my friends and trying to hang out with them. That is so weird.
~also, for someone who cares so much about outfits it looks like she’s wearing the same fit every time she goes out.

can't wait for the subtweets and mental breakdowns after she hooks up with Arlin and then he ghosts her lmao. she's so cringe I cant
I don't think she is Arlin's type lmao

hunnybunny25
Talker
Talker

Post by hunnybunny25 »

i think brooke isnt as popular as her peers because shes just not as aesthetically pleasing as influencers tend to be...shes not photogenic and doesn’t know how to take good pics and she just comes off kinda dorky and a try hard

gurugallll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gurugallll »

Solcool2 wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:06 am
Seaside22 wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:04 am
gurugallll wrote:
Can’t wait till she has to get her own health insurance. That’s up there with the most expensive bills when your job doesn’t offer health insurance.
She does have loans. She’s talked about it several times. She talked about it In a podcast last fall.

fcomical
Talker
Talker

Post by fcomical »

So after going on and on about her job not requiring a two week notice and saying when you quit you leave “right away,” in the latest vlog Brooke says that when she quit to her manager he asked what her timeline was and when she was planning on leaving. Apparently he was caught off guard when she said she was leaving right away. Why did she continue to insist her job didn’t have two weeks notice even after this convo??

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

rosehhh wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:55 pm
buzzinnn wrote:

She is so cringy. Arlin is too short for her, so no. She’s probably trying to see if he hooks her up with one of his friends like he did to G. Brooke is sooooooooo damn creepy.

lynn_saphire
Learner
Learner

Post by lynn_saphire »

Brooke came across so bad in her quitting video. I hope she never tries to apply for another position because if her employer saw how horrible her attitude was then she would never get hired. What a brat.

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

lynn_saphire wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:00 am
Brooke came across so bad in her quitting video. I hope she never tries to apply for another position because if her employer saw how horrible her attitude was then she would never get hired. What a brat.
Yeah that video was just cringe...also she said she was goin got make ANOTHER video about why she quit. How many videos/tweets/IG posts do we need? She explained her reasons 300 times already. Way to milk it.

xo_mona
Learner
Learner

Post by xo_mona »

Honestly if Brooke just quit her job then I wouldn’t be bothered by it bc whatever, she’s in a position where she can just quit if she’s truly unhappy or it’s affecting her mental health and be fine. The way she’s acting about it is what makes me so annoyed. Why does she think it’s even remotely okay to be so excited about leaving and trash talking the company and how much she hated it all over social media?? Like hello? Did nobody tell her that anything she posts online stays online forever? What’s she going to do if this whole thing ends up not working out and she has to go crawling back to corporate America and they see all of that shit? Adina, collect your brat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

foreverkaikhaod wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:13 am
lynn_saphire wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:00 am
Yeah that video was just cringe...also she said she was goin got make ANOTHER video about why she quit. How many videos/tweets/IG posts do we need? She explained her reasons 300 times already. Way to milk it.
Content content content= $$$$ get hyped!!!

Firefly1111
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Firefly1111 »

Just for the record, adulthood is not something you do, it's something you achieve by showing independence, responsibility, and resilience. It's not about paying bills or doing laundry, it's about how you treat, present and conduct yourself.

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

I had never heard of a company not asking for 2 weeks so when she mentioned it I was oh. But then today she said that they asked her when it would be her last day and she said today I got flights to catch. She mentioned how now she has experience if she ever needs to go get a job. Is she really trying to put that on her resume where she worked for less than 3 months and when she didn’t even work the 2 weeks? What a moron!

Post by Guest »

xo_mona wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:14 am
Honestly if Brooke just quit her job then I wouldn’t be bothered by it bc whatever, she’s in a position where she can just quit if she’s truly unhappy or it’s affecting her mental health and be fine. The way she’s acting about it is what makes me so annoyed. Why does she think it’s even remotely okay to be so excited about leaving and trash talking the company and how much she hated it all over social media?? Like hello? Did nobody tell her that anything she posts online stays online forever? What’s she going to do if this whole thing ends up not working out and she has to go crawling back to corporate America and they see all of that shit? Adina, collect your brat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She was like, giddy about it. Her anxiety didn't read as the type of anxiety someone has when they're scared, it read as like, nervous excited anxiety. It's gross to me that she's celebrating her failure. That's what this is, a literal failure. And if she ever needs/wants to work in the corporate/business world again she def should not put oracle on her linked-in/resume. If I were her manager and I got a call for reference, I'd be like "she quit and straight up bopped out of here. no two-week notice, zero warning she was even thinking about quitting, just peaced out because she had 'better things to do'." It's like she thinks she's a celebrity or something. I hate this attitude. She's becoming as insufferable as Danielle.

Return to “Brooke Miccio”